[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reasons why Trump is great (and not so great)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1456375874687.png (376 KB, 638x316) Image search: [Google]
1456375874687.png
376 KB, 638x316
Why is Trump worth voting for? Why not?
>>
you can't even vote
>>
>>67989080
The Jews don't control him. He's not a puppet.
>>
>>67989080
Dont like the idea of banning muslims, it should be banning people for being from muslim regions.
>>
Why not: Israel, nsa

Why: All that other stuff
>>
>>67989080
The fuck you care. You 3rd rate orientals voted a fucking boxer in office.
>>
>cant be bought
>says it like it is
>fuck political correctness
>smart
>successful
>knows how to lead and manage
etc etc
>>
>>67990985

You do realize that's what he means, right? Or did you think his muslim ban was going to be defeated by claiming a different religious affiliation on whatever immigration forms people have to fill out?
>>
Cons:
Exactly like Hitler
Pro's:
Are you kidding me?
>>
File: clue.gif (27 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
clue.gif
27 KB, 400x300
>>67989080
>Why is Trump worth voting for?
Kick out the muslims

>Why not?
Everything else. Pic related
>>
Destroying the establishment with your own money with zero help is fucking staggering when you think about it.
>>
>>67989080
The truth:

Pro: master persuader skills he can't turn off, read Scott Adams to understand. Great for dealing with world leaders.

Con: think skinned and possible power mad, not a good combination.
>>
>>67991444
He's a true American hero, I tell ya.
>>
File: best.png (366 KB, 406x497) Image search: [Google]
best.png
366 KB, 406x497
Trade and manufacturing.

If you want america to be something else than a burgerflipping, spreadsheet making welfare shithole- you need to vote Trump.
>>
File: GIDDINGSME.jpg (82 KB, 576x828) Image search: [Google]
GIDDINGSME.jpg
82 KB, 576x828
>Why?
.Doesn't take anyone's money
.Can't be bought
.All the establishment agents are openly against him, no matter the party
.Not much to gain from running, see above
.He is literally a third position candidate, and a literal fuck you to the 2 party scam system
.Row row fight the power

>Explain to me why Trump isn't worth voting for
Are you kidding me? like, YOURE A WHITE MALE, come on
>>
>>67991388
carl detected
>>
>>67989080

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDr2NJPv8kE
>>
Not a fan of the stormcucks that follow him.
>>
File: BUILD ZA WARU.jpg (210 KB, 1080x1554) Image search: [Google]
BUILD ZA WARU.jpg
210 KB, 1080x1554
Why?
>he's like the granddad I never knew
>BUILD WALL
>tired of seeing him being portrayed as literal Hitler, with people ignoring his good points
>would rather have another hitler than a commie or a war criminal
>millions of lefties would get BTFO, not just in america but here too where trump-bashing is also prevalent
>the memes
>trump will make anime real
>we must not have a Sanders, Trudeau and Corbyn anglosphere, too horrible
>if we get Farage in they'll be bros
Why not?
>can't vote for him
>might cause WW3, can't be fucked
>maybe he is too extreme
>not sure how I feel about a rich corporate guy being in control of the most powerful nation in the west
>israel
>would be labelled "literal nazi" for supporting trump, might lose peers over it
>>
>Pros
Probably the only candidate willing to tell naysayers to fuck off and actually get his policies implemented, best shot at closing tax loopholes and healthcare reform that actually allows for the sort of competition that drives prices down.

>Cons
The entire rest of the world hates him. As an American living in Germany, surrounded by other foreigners, I've spent this entire election campaign having people come up to me and ask what the fuck is going on with this guy. Regardless of whether or not you think he's unfairly portrayed or something, you simply can't elect someone who is hated and mocked by citizens and government officials alike. No number of differences between his policies and Hillary/Sanders/Cruz could make up for the blow America's reputation would take.
>>
Pros: Not controlled by jews
Cons: Incompetent
>>
>>67993510
>might lose peers
I have. Worth it, clear out the underbrush. A friend who is willing to leave over a political disagreement is no friend at all.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.