[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.australiantimes.co.uk/hu ge-support-for-visa-free
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
http://www.australiantimes.co.uk/huge-support-for-visa-free-migration-bloc-between-australia-uk-canada-and-nz/

>Poll finds overwhelming favour for freedom to live and work between ‘like-minded’ nations.

>A survey commissioned by the Royal Commonwealth Society in London and released this week found that 70% of Australians, 82% Kiwis, 58% of Brits and 75% of Canadians are in support of reciprocal open borders between the nations when it comes to living and working in them.

>“This polling is invaluable as it shows the view and wishes of these fellow Commonwealth friends in strong support for closer ties,” Commonwealth Society President, Lord Howell said of the report.

>The concept has been muted in London expat circles recent years and vigorously supported by London Mayor Boris Johnson.

This is the multicultural society that i would accept.
>>
>wanting Abbos Chinks and Island niggers in your neigbourhood
>>
>>67988749
ETERNAL
>>
>>67988749
We have enough Muslims already.
>>
>>67988793

>implying deep down you dont want a stereotypical ozzie neighbour you can ''good day m8'' with every morning.
>>
>>67988852
Sounds like you need a shitpoter for boyfriend
>>
>>67988749
THIS IS THE FIRST STEP TO RESTORING THE EMPIRE

RULE BRITANNIA
>>
File: eternal anglo.jpg (280 KB, 1020x746) Image search: [Google]
eternal anglo.jpg
280 KB, 1020x746
>>67988964
>>67988749
>>
What the fuck? How do they conduct these polls? I never seen or voted on anything like this, has anyone else?
>>
File: 1448056130117.png (8 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1448056130117.png
8 KB, 473x500
>>67988749
>use the visa-free travel to get to UK
>claim I'm a syrian refugee
>get GBP while being a NEET playing games & watching anime in a comfy countryside hovel
>once the syrian war finishes go back to NZ with sizeable savings
>>
This would be great, its like the empire again but without indians.
>>
Seeing how bongistan is officially a caliphate, and cucknada is trying to convert, I'm sure only white would migrate
So Yes, make it easier for the Islamic hordes to reach aus and NZ.
>>
>>67989616
I work for a company that constantly uses these kind of polls to justify their business plans. I always ask them how they determine the results and what type of sample sizes they use and I always get vague responses. It's like saying majority of people hate Trump in UK because they only get the opinions of minorities and idiots. Apparently they had a petition to ban Trump from UK and the number of signatures was only a fraction of the muslim population in London. Go figure
>>
>>67988749
Sounds good to me, I want to leave this liberal hellhole. The only question is which one do I go to? Any suggestions /pol/?
>>
Except UK are all niggers and Canada are all muzzies

fuck off
>>
>>67990524
Agree. This sounds good as I'd like to be able to go to the UK and Canada more easily, however those places are not nearly as white as Australia.

It's like asking to be enriched. I'd only consider it if they had anti-welfare measures imposed on expats so only employed white people would take advantage of it.
>>
>>67988749
>wanting Canadians and Brits in Australia

Fuck off we're full?
>>
File: British-Lion.jpg (37 KB, 436x330) Image search: [Google]
British-Lion.jpg
37 KB, 436x330
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHjijZvSQyY
>tfw Britain and the glorious colonies will unite again
mirin for you lads
>>
File: BritishEmpireFlags.jpg (169 KB, 1314x873) Image search: [Google]
BritishEmpireFlags.jpg
169 KB, 1314x873
empire soon again lads
>>
Great, even more muzzies, chinks, britbongs, cancucks and kiwis coming over to shit up my country.

You cunts make up more illegal immigration that the fuckin boat niggers do. Fuck off, we're full.
>>
File: 1370019477496.jpg (255 KB, 957x1338) Image search: [Google]
1370019477496.jpg
255 KB, 957x1338
>>67990804
Come home criminal man.
>>
>>67988749
If Vote leave plays this properly we could make a new Anglo alliance. Fuck the EU- this will be huge.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.