[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Free The Nipple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: FREE-THE-NIGGER-MOVEMENT.jpg (734 KB, 2060x1236) Image search: [Google]
FREE-THE-NIGGER-MOVEMENT.jpg
734 KB, 2060x1236
What does /pol/ think of the "Free Nipple" movement? Is it considered disgusting in moral fabric standards? Or should we allow the ladies to show off their disgusting waffle nipples?

>I don't really care
>Just don't wanna see ugly nipples
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 158x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 158x194
>>67988207
Mmm the thought of women's titties being out in public for photos to be taken.
>>
>>67988207
Don't you wanna see what you're getting before you realize you wanted your time because she has ugly brown nips?

Also let's you identify who's a massive slut. If they want saggy titties let it be.
>>
It would take away the beauty of seeing a breast in the flesh.

If seeing breasts was commonplace then it would hold no meaning.

Its like, if everyone was beautiful, no one would be beautiful.
>>
>>67988433
Nips are the same colour as lips
>>
>>67988433
>>67988433
>Fuck yeah, Anon.

Should we care about women's feelings about their nasty titties though, and allow this?
>>
>>67988207
Some nipples are vomit inducing desu
>>
File: putin-femen.jpg (160 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
putin-femen.jpg
160 KB, 600x402
>>67988207

#freethenipple can stay
>>
>>67988580
>>67988492
Agree also with this.
>>
I don't really get why seeing a woman's breasts is so scandalous anyway
>>
>>67988207
its another no-issue that will get extremely much press just at the time they shift some other law or aid package quietly through on the background.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 367x679) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 367x679
>>67988762
Because they're considered sexual organs. A women can have an orgasm simply off breast sucking and rubbing. It's science lol.

I wanna bust a nut now.
>>
File: Amazonen.jpg (321 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
Amazonen.jpg
321 KB, 1000x1500
>>67988207
the problem is fat landwhales and "my body is beautiful" lesbo dykes who do things like not shaving their armpit hair
>>
>>67988826
kek
>>
another retarded non-issue
also
>it's already legal in many us states where men can have bare chests so can women
>same with Canada
>literally nothing meaningful changed beyond nude beaches and parades both of which have and will always suck
>>
>>67988207
>#freethenipple succeeds
>men stare
>"OMG, stop staring, perverts!"
>Stare Rape goes through the roof
>crazy liberals force men to wear horse blinders
>cue BLM-esque requests for segregation of society
>men live productively with robo-waifus
>womanland is reduced to Third World tier

given how crazy liberals are, this future might actually happen
>>
>>67988207
Regression to tribalism.

Before you know it they will be campaigning for public sex.
>>
>>67988207
Women did that here in the 70s and won. Now none of them wants to show us their tits :(
>>
>the bra, invented to help woman
>retarded woman stop using it because "MUH PATRIARCHY"
>decade later
>Oh my god, why are my tits draging over the ground while the opressed housewife's still have firm tits?
>damn you patriarchy!!!!
>>
>>67989254
It's cold as fuck there lmao. I used to live there.
>>
>>67989254
This. It's a purely ideological problem for them. In places that allow it, they never walk around shirtless because they know everyone will be judging their tits, and women are insecure as shit about their bodies. That's why they like clothes so much, because changing your outfit to make yourself look better is far less effort than changing your body to look better.

This shit is what feminists resort to when they've run out of real sex-based discrimination to solve (which happened decades ago).
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 500x373
>>67989228
I don't really have a problem with this either.
>>
>>67988826

Some men can be brought to orgasm from erotic touching of parts of their body that isn't their genitalia. A lot of the nipple stuff is psychological honestly. Women in bare breasted societies don't report anywhere near the amount of erotic satisfaction from nipple touch as women in societies where breasts are covered
>>
>>67989665
All men can theoretically orgasm from zero sexual stimulation. The fact that wet dreams are a thing means the mind plays a huge role in sexual stimulation.
>>
>>67990109
reee, I've never tried angel sex ;_;
>>
Isn't it actually legal in all the States where people are "fighting" for it? I swear to God it is.
>>
I don't really understand why they want to do something like this since it would probably cause more issues but whatever.
I just can't care anymore, let them do their stupid bullshit.
>>
>>67988207

More opportunities to complain about men looking.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.