[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be white >get murdered >your death get's promptly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 9553709_G.jpg (89 KB, 742x493) Image search: [Google]
9553709_G.jpg
89 KB, 742x493
>be white
>get murdered
>your death get's promptly investigated and your murderers are brought to justice

>be brown
>go missing
>no one looks for you or cares because you're brown
>somehow bodie get's found
>clearly a murder
>police just sweep it under the rug and call it a suicide
>>
>>67987376
Forgot the link

http://www.ksby.com/story/31514942/missing-teen-from-santa-maria-found-dead-in-nipomo
>>
>be white
>get murdered
>media silent

>be colored
>get murdered
>media frenzy 24/7 for weeks and BLM protests on the front page
>>
Just have it should be, no cares about spics.
>>
>>67987376
Killing a gang member is only a $20 fine OP. All darkies are gang members so no one cares
>>
>>67987423
>be colored
>rightfully shot by a police officer
>media frenzy 24/7 for weeks and BLM protests on the front page
fixed
>>
>>67987440
His name was Ivan Nunez, he had a family and was a part of his school's baseball team.
>>
>>67987376
>be brown
>go missing
>nobody reports you because brown people don't have families that care
>police can't look because brown communities are filled with dangerous criminals and murders happening everyday
>finding a murdered white is like looking for shit in a glass of milk, but finding a murdered brown is like finding a needle in a needle stack
>looks like a suicide
>libcucks question it because just the victim is brown
>>
the spic probably got murdered from drug/gang related activities, that's why no one cares.
>>
>>67987598
and he went to church every sunday
>>
>>67987376

I'm a spic, and even I don't give a shit about this dude. That's what that retarded maricón gets for hanging around the wrong crowd.
>>
>no one looks for you or cares because you're brown

Do you say this in Mexico as well? Because there, no one really cares at all

and I have some shocking news for you OP, there are lots of browns in law enforcement. This isn't lily white America anymore

At some point, you're going to have to start ascribing agency to yourself and other browns.
>>
>>67987376
>be black
>have previous convictions
>go to another neighbour hood to rob from family homes
>get caught and attack hispanic pursuer violently
>get shot in self defense
>international news, full blown media extravaganza, race riots, political groups formed, whites demonised everywhere
>be white
>be on romantic walk with girlfriend
>peacefully minding own business
>attacked and abducted by group of blacks
>brutally tortured and mutilated, have genitals cut off in front of still alive, terrified girlfriend
>die knowing you can save her
>she is systematically raped, tortured and mutilated for hours upon hours until she finally dies in agony
>killing was confirmed racially motivated
>killed for fun
>no media coverage baring some local news stories
>white people still demonised everywhere, still considered exempt from "racism".

We all know how the media skews this shit nigger.

If they didn't care how he died, its because another minority did it and we all know that "their community issues are there own to deal with" or some bullshit excuse.
>>
>>67987664
kek I was gonna say that
>>
File: jcthumb.gif (168 KB, 272x200) Image search: [Google]
jcthumb.gif
168 KB, 272x200
>>67987376
>be white
>don't commit a crime
>go on my merry way

>be black
>DINDU NUFFIN
>get shot by police after resisting
>>
>be poor
>get murdered
>no one cares because you're fucking poor and irrelevant to society beyond your tiny degenerate social circle

Has nothing to do with race.
>>
>Be brown
>Jump a fance
>U got killed and it's totally normal between brown people
>Expecting that anyone cares
>>
>>67987785
>be white
>destroy, steal, and genocide for 300+ years
>hang people from trees for fun
>intentionally kill off indigenous ethnic groups
>kill thousands
>be racist as fuck and unironically wonder why they are hated and reviled
>'why am i so oppressed ); '
>>
>>67988115
>hang people from trees for fun
Jesus Christ, not this myth again.
>>
>>67988115
whites are by far the least racist people on this planet.

You can expect no racial equity in any place that isn't a white country - and if you want to start playing the 'bad history' game, you might as well just tap the fuck out right now, because shitskins continue to do worse, and have never stopped.

You pay for your hubris every single day, and you will pay for it more when you're brought to judgment.
>>
File: 1428339696384.jpg (105 KB, 840x560) Image search: [Google]
1428339696384.jpg
105 KB, 840x560
>ayyy yo fuck da police!
>aww sheeeit why ain't da police helpin' me!?

Brown people logic, everybody. You chose a lawless, tribal cesspit of a society over functioning white civilization. Deal with your own damn mess for once you fucking apes.
>>
>>67987484
>rightfully
nice meme family
>>
>>67987376

>Be white
>Get murdered by brown thug
>Whitey done deserved it!
>Muh white oppressors!
>You gotta look at it from the murderer's perspective! Where he gonna get dose gimme dats?!
>The killer was clearly a victim of the white oppressive system!
>>
>>67988115
>be white
>have your language and religion and other parts of your culture forcibly stripped from you
>work hard labour to prop up a system that benefits a small group of jews and white traitors
>blacks get caught up in same system, fair worse for a while
>whites blamed for everything
>>
>>67988373
>they dindu nuffin
well memed
>>
File: sNeu5.jpg (44 KB, 427x960) Image search: [Google]
sNeu5.jpg
44 KB, 427x960
>>67988115
>angry nigger detected
>>
>>67987376

There's simply not enough resources to handle the brown crime wave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYgjOD9377Y
>>
>>67988115
name one non white country that has achieved white country levels of social progressivism.
>>
File: 1457077465236.gif (995 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1457077465236.gif
995 KB, 500x281
>>67988115
>Be black.
>Destroy, steal, genocide for all of human history
>Intentionally kill off indigenous ethnic tribes.
>Kill countless amounts of neighboring tribe members
>Be racist as fuck, violent as fuck, lazy as fuck, stupid as fuck, demanding as fuck
>and unironically wonder why they are hated and reviled.
>'Where's my gibs? );'
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.