[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This girl, named Stephanie Kurlow is promoting Islam by doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
This girl, named Stephanie Kurlow is promoting Islam by doing ballet in a Hijab. BAKA.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (102 KB, 1192x568) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
102 KB, 1192x568
Basicially proof of her real intention: Denouncing people against Islam, but promoting the idea of islam.
>>
>>67986871
Yeah... doing ballet while covering up her body. Makes as much sense as displaying a painting covered by a towel.
>>
Like anyone watches ballet. Who gives a dreck?
>>
>>67986871
Just have to remember that fighting is fun.
>>
>>67986871
Funny I'm curious as to what this little bitches opinion is on 1400 years of political islam and it's attempt at dominating and enslaving europe.
>>
>>67986871
>I'd like two tickets for the Nut-Bomber and Jihad Lake please.
>>
>ballet in a potato sack
>>
File: shocking_revalation.png (234 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
shocking_revalation.png
234 KB, 700x700
>>67987407
>mfw the turk wants to diddle little girls
>>
File: 1457269686272.jpg (125 KB, 552x585) Image search: [Google]
1457269686272.jpg
125 KB, 552x585
Will her husband be there?
>>
And of course all the retards are jumping on this shit and praising the little suicide bomber. We should just raid her fb or twitter and maybe we're lucky enough that she'll kill herself before she kills others.
>>
>>67987839

>We should just give her more attention while allowing her to play the victim card.

Hmm.
>>
File: 1398098842534.jpg (154 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
1398098842534.jpg
154 KB, 960x717
>promoting islam
i don't understand it
why do people promote and protect a religion, a way of life, that hates everything about them? that would without a moments hesitation kill or enslave them? self hatred is one thing but dragging the rest of the world down with you is pure EVIL
>>
>>67986871
Kek, is she retarded? Most muslim scholars prohibit music and a few years ago 17 people were even behaded in Afghanistan by the Taliban for the crime of "dancing at a mixed-gender gathering".
>>
>>67986871
> Dance comes to climax
> time for lifting
> jumps
> partner gets stuck in rag
> struggles to get loose, only makes it worse
> death by hijab, collapses under stephie
> libtard audiance does standing ovation for this amazing, delicieux, moving, out of the box depiction of muslim womanz victory over white cis male.
>>
>>67986871
UM EXCUSE ME?!?! LIKE WOW SHE IS SHOWING ANKLE & HER FACE what an ignorant, racist, bigoted little girl. Quite literally Hitler 2.0
>>
>>67987839
You idiot.
That will never work. Be subversive, disguise yourselves as obvious liberals and then say the most outragious stuff.
Say stuff like that you have converted to Islam and now wear a burka or that people in Germany are all islamophobes and therefore deserve terror attacks.
>>
>>67989133

Yea, thats the issue here. Retard
>>
>>67989381
Hahaha Germans still don't understand ironic humour. Much love from the other side of the planet, I'll lend a hand during the upcoming race war xoxo
>>
>>67989836
It wasn't funny in the first place pham
>>
>>67986871
would you rather have her twerk to nigger music in yoga pants?

>promoting islam
literally how?

>it's a "pol is tumblr" thread.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.