[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Check and mate guys. >millennials
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
Check and mate guys.

>millennials
>>
It's true.
>>
You dont need a degree in for most jobs if you have adequate experience. I dropped out of uni for a job that is worth double any degree on my resume.
>>
>the only way you can be elected into a political office is if you have political experience
I don't think this line of thinking pans out very well.
>>
Why do people still buy into college, is it more forced then before?
>>
>>67986302
Agreed.
This kind of thinking will eventually get you to
>2 years dish washing experience
>>
You don't though, if you have the right connections, and are proficient in your field, no one gives a fuck about college. Most college graduates are useless in the field, and have to be trained anyway.
>>
>>67986245
>implying there isn't politics in the workplace
Also I'd say his credentials are a lot more valid than that of a fucking "community organizer".
>>
Remember when these millennial dipshits endlessly whined and complain about the "status quo"? Dynasty politics and old fucks never leaving office - that sort of thing.

Now a Manhattanite classic liberal is running for office, high energy, brilliant and has a long family history of loving America. Something fresh in the presidency for a change?

No. They want Bernie Sanders, who has never had a job in his entire life and has only ever sat in public office, doing virtually nothing. Has an illustrious voting record in favor of warmonger policies. If elected, will be the oldest sitting president US history.

What is wrong with these people?
>>
>>67986245
This is a serious problem in America that no one is talking about.

The baby boomer generation thinks that they don't have to be heavily invested in training generation Y. They really do have this idea that "someone else needs to train my employees, the schools need to do it, not me."

I would say that it is seen as "abnormal" in today's economy for a company to hire and train someone straight out of high-school, when it was seen as "normal" 40 years ago.
>>
>>67986245
Aren't the only requirements be 35 and born to American citizens?
>>
>>67986245
I'm sure if he had 40 years of business experience and had made hundreds of millions of dollars, that faggot would also find a good job without a college degree.
>>
>>67986245
That's fucking stupid. The constitution doesn't specify anything but age, residency, and citizenship as the requirements for president. That's all, period, the end.

A business on the other hand does specify things like college degree. This is nothing but a false equivalency. Though I do actually agree with the faggot in a way in certain fields. Not everything needs a fucking college degree. If you can demonstrate competency and woo your hiring manager, you should get the job and the training to go along with it. As long as it isn't something like Medicine, Engineering, or being a Surgeon where people's lives are at stake and in your hands. We're in an age where you can find any information you want for the most part on the net and teach yourself with no schools involved. College teaches you the finesse, but you can absolutely learn certain fields on your own without it.
>>
>>67986296
I hat to remove my aussie filter, but this guy is right
>>
>>67986245
what degree exactly is required to be president?
>>
>>67986245
"in order to get a job, you need to get experience. but in order to get experience, you need to have had a job."
>>
>>67986547
they don't care about the real issues or policies that are hurting our country and people, they care solely about identity politics like good goyim
>>
>>67986245

You can start your own business without a degree, you know

Or did liberals think the only jobs they're worth are wagecuck ones
>>
>>67986245
>nig
>nogging

Seriously, there's no requirement besides:
>35+
>be american
>live for 14+ years here
>>
>>67986245

Trump graduated from college and is running for president.
>>
You need a degree for public accounting.
>>
>>67986245

Which field would that be?
>>
>>67986302

Our first President warned us of the evils of the career politician and here we are not even 300 years later saying "durr how you gonna be a politician if you've never been one before?"

> That's the point retard we want obviously intelligent people from all walks of life to contribute to our political system not just assholes who studied law for a few years and then became a Senator or House Rep for life
>>
>>67986245
When applying for a job which typically requires a degree, there are plenty of applicants with degrees and experience, so you want to get the competitive edge.

The job for president isn't really in demand much (I'd say there's about one new position every 4 years) so when it comes to competition there aren't many of those with prior experience or some sort of experience with a "president job training program"
>>
You mean career politicians like bernie who, so far as I can tell, never really achieved anything politically but he did protest a lot.
>>
Civil engineering grads work in business, and do better than business grads.

Computer Science grads work in management and do better than management grads.
>>
The requirements of being president are:
Age 35 or above
Natural born citizen

There's no degree majoring in presidential studies
>>
>>67986245
What is IT
>>
>>67986245
>top of his class
>in white studies
>never dindu something

If you don't get a diploma, you don't have a field....
>>
>>67986245
tbf this is what I did irl. I have a degree in politics, but now I work in medical research. Life is weird sometimes.
>>
Didn't the Lamborghini douche say nearly all of the elite were dropouts?
>>
>>67986245
Having a background in politics is a bad thing.

Your there to serve for a finite amount of time, not make a career out of feeding off of tax payers.
>>
>>67986245
President Reagan
Previous job experience: Actor

>no previous experience in politics or business.
>>
>>67987860
He was the Governor of California
>>
Trump is chief director of one of big corporation on USA, his decisions can affect all of his employees and economy on USA. And he's doing this for 40 years old.
It's enough for me to think he's good enough for president.
>>
>>67986245
he is right and he can right now.
>>
>>67986547
>If elected
loving every laugh

also: he'll be dead from old age soon so...
>>
>>67986245
I am literally a millionaire if you don't include assets, and if you include assets my worth goes up to about 3.5 million dollars.

Guess what:
I don't have a college degree.
I dropped out of high school. I just started a shipping and logistics business and went from there.
>>
>>67986651
Something like that, we're pretty fuzzy on if it has to be American territory and if both parents are American citizens.

Which I personally believe should be the case, as anchor babies are a drain
>>
>>67986245

Then how can there ever be new politiciabns?
>>
>>67986245
If you don't like the democratic process, then I have a suggestion: bring back monarchy.
>>
>>67988297
this. college/university is actually disadvantage for most people who attend. just getting a job, having a direction and being motivated is a way better headstart.
>>
>>67986245
>graduating college = good job in your field

This only applies to the top tier jobs and no, president of the USA is not a top tier job
>>
>Have GED.
>Work in entertainment, doing woodworking on the side when I'm bored.

Fun story about the woodworking, pertaining to school, of course:
>Fat, 18, liberal, depressed, etc.
>Call up grandfather across the country.
>Ask if it's okay if I move out there with him. I'm not right in the head.
>Agrees to take me as long as I work around his shop.
>I arrive and he looks happy, but concerned about my appearance (420+).
>Tosses a health book in the table the next morning.
>"An hour of reading that a day. Shit, shower, shave. Eat then come in the shop when you're ready. You can have a half hour for news if you want before coming in."
>Do this day after day, learning how to make cabinets and pool tables from one of the few woodworkers California snobs trust.
>Wouldn't guess that's his clientele from his appearance.
>Turns out he's wealthy but doesn't like people knowing.
>Asks me one day why everyone in my generation is so incompetent.
>"I've tried to employ so many college graduates now, and not one of them could do the simplest thing. Not one of them knew the history about any of these designs or why these two designs together have any significance. They all wanted the longest bathroom breaks like I would allow them to unionize. The girls all had mustaches and tattoos everywhere. Do they not have shop anymore? Do they not teach history anymore? When did women become teenage boys?"
>Tell him we basically don't have shop in any schools anymore, or it's not in any I've been to. We also have basically mingled history with 'social studies'.
>He laughs, "Well not one of them could look me in the eye like a man, so studying how to be social hasn't done them any good."
>Laugh. Don't explain it since social studies is garbage anyway.
>He had a friend of his help get me in the entertainment industry when he saw me using my work money for sound/computer equipment.
>Can fix/repair anything now.
>Not fat anymore.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.