[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was the most based American president? Pic very related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (214 KB, 1192x956) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214 KB, 1192x956
Who was the most based American president?

Pic very related
>>
File: like-a-boss-e1350189178780_6.jpg (27 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
like-a-boss-e1350189178780_6.jpg
27 KB, 640x430
>>67986092
take a guess
>>
>>67986092
it's a toss-up between Teddy and Eisenhower

is it coincidence the best presidents have been military leaders?
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 596x815) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 596x815
>>67986151
beyond based
>>
>>67986317
Not really since most presidents have been in the military
>>
>>67986092
>>67986317
Eisenhower appointed Earl Warren and William Brennan to the Supreme Court. I wouldn't curse his name for a thousand years because of it, but it's enough to knock him out of the running for best President.

I don't place blame on him for their later rulings, but there's a lot of blood on someone's hands. Stalin levels of blood.
>>
>>67986523
What did Warren and Brennan do?
>>
>>67986092

Imperator Jacksonius
>>
>>67986609
Seriously? You don't get an opinion on best Presidents if you're Civics is this bad.

The Warren court created most of the "rights" criminals enjoy now to keep them out of prison. Miranda, the Exclusionary Rule, right to tax payer funded lawyers and investigators for criminal's defense, and a host of minor decisions in support of and in addition to those.

Brennan was a liberal Supreme Court stalwart. Part of The Warren Court and a virulent part. He was responsible for creating anchor babies by adding a footnote to the majority opinion in a 5-4 decision in 1982 (Plyler v. Doe, which also gave illegal free access to K-12 education in the US)
>>
>>67987135
>The Warren court created most of the "rights" criminals enjoy now to keep them out of prison. Miranda, the Exclusionary Rule, right to tax payer funded lawyers and investigators for criminal's defense, and a host of minor decisions in support of and in addition to those.

There is literally nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>67987135
Fuck I can't spell tonight.

Plyler v. Doe gave illegal aliens free access to K-12 education. The case was about a Texas law denying educations to the illegal alien children and a statute to charge illegal aliens $1,000 a year for each illegal alien child to make up for their lost funding spent on the illegal aliens.

We lost both of those, and gained anchor babies thanks to Ike. We got the right to vote on Abortion taken away thanks to Ike. Tens of thousands of criminals have walked free and hundreds of millions have been spent by taxpayers to DEFEND criminals because of Ike.
>>
>>67987311
Ever heard the phrase innocent until proven guilty? I agree with you on the anchor baby thing though.
>>
>>67987288
Voluntary criminal confessions dropped by 90% just based on Miranda, and it wasn't the only ruling that attacked the use of confessions.

With everything being funded by the taxpayer the incentive for obviously guilty criminals to accept plea bargains instead of wasting everyone's time with trials.

Innocent until proven guilty means just that, and JUST that. It's doesn't imply the entire panoply of 'rights' the Warren Court created. The 'right' to be informed of your rights upon arrest, the 'right' to a tax payer funded lawyer, the 'right' to have all questioning cease the second you request a lawyer, and the 'right' to have a voluntary confession excluded because you made it while your lawyer wasn't present are not rights in the constitution. You can check. They were the 'rights' created by the Warren Court, and only those I can recall the citations to off the top of my head.

I waver on the Exclusionary Rule. It's bullshit, but my juris fu isn't strong enough to mount an assault against it here, and it would be lost on you anyway.
>>
>>67986092
>>67986151

both good

FDR was pretty based too

lincoln, and the founding fathers
>>
File: 800px-President_Barack_Obama.jpg (139 KB, 800x999) Image search: [Google]
800px-President_Barack_Obama.jpg
139 KB, 800x999
>>
Not Nixon
>>
File: AndrewfuckingJackson.png (875 KB, 1023x800) Image search: [Google]
AndrewfuckingJackson.png
875 KB, 1023x800
>>
File: gawker killer.jpg (51 KB, 840x619) Image search: [Google]
gawker killer.jpg
51 KB, 840x619
>>67986092
he, of course!
>>
>>67986092
He warned you and you done shit. The MIC is the reason of the migrant crisis in Europe.always sticking the finger somewhere and pulling the gut out. First in South America, then Middle East, then near Russia and then again Middle East.
>>
File: Andrew_Jackson-AB.jpg (43 KB, 334x250) Image search: [Google]
Andrew_Jackson-AB.jpg
43 KB, 334x250
Fuck your national bank
>>
>>67986092
FDR
>>
File: 39_jimmy_carter.jpg (291 KB, 800x452) Image search: [Google]
39_jimmy_carter.jpg
291 KB, 800x452
Jimmy Carter got a lot of crap because northern idiots are jealous of smart southern people. Carter brought peace to the middle east and stablilzed the economy, both of which Reagan promptly ruined..
>>
>>67992402
Anon is a swell guy.

>Not posting George Washington
>calling yourselves Americans

You cannot do both.

Washington was a boss.
>>
>>67990382
true
>>
>>67993106
>citation needed
>>
The one who did nothing.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.