[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You wanna know what 'immigration' means? Immigration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 1428578997900669.jpg (37 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
1428578997900669.jpg
37 KB, 700x393
You wanna know what 'immigration' means?

Immigration means you choose extra money over your family, immigration means you get forcefully take away from your friends and family at the age of 5 while your family tells you it is just a vacation, it's crying your eyes out after asking for the hundredth time when you get to go back home are you parents tell you never, it's getting to lie to yourself that you will go back soon and this is just a joke, it is getting to never see your friends again. it is getting to visit your family once every 3 years a week at a time, it's getting to cry your eyes out again after every time they come back and tear down the walls you built, It is getting to pretend you are going out running when you really just go out to cry so your dad does not yell at you, it is getting to lose all your friends all over again because your parents decide it's 'not working out' and they think they should keep moving away instead of going back home, it's having your grandma die thousands of miles away and not even getting to attend the funeral, it's having your parents think they 'sacrifice' for you even though one of them regularly goes home and leaves you here, even though they dragged you into this, it's realizing after all these years you can never go back in time and have a family again, it's developing an addictive personality to try forget by keeping yourself distracted, it is realizing your family is nothing more than a bunch of strangers you visit, it's realizing nothing you do or nothing you have will ever change this, it's realizing no matter how much you say it doesn't matter and you don't care you still cry over it so many years later remembering, it's trying to fill the void talking to a bunch of neckbeards on a fucking anime imageboard site at 4 AM after staring at a wall for hours.
>>
>>67985940
Build
>>
>>67986219
Wall
>>
File: 1456726339028.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1456726339028.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>67986219
>>67986265
>>
>>67986219
>>67985940
WALL
>>
>>67985940
I moved from New Zealand to Australia then back to New Zealand
Werked fer me
>>
>>67985940
If immigration is so horrible then why are the borders bursting at the seams with sandniggers?
>>
And all because your parents had such a low opinion of westerners that they thought it'd be easy like the sitcoms they watch.

I know their mentality well. In the end, its all about feeling elite. Elite over white people who struggle, elite over the slightly poorer people back home, elite over the new culture itself as you tell yourself white people don't have culture. It's just elitism. Even the people migrating are strictly middle or underclass, again, elite.
>>
>>67985940
i hope it gets better for you anon.
i was an immigrant too but it worked pretty well for me after a few months. just think about the future your parents made so that it easier for you to achieve. you just need to work harder.
i learned to love this country but at the moment, people who run it are the ones destroying it.
>>
>>67985940
White man here.
I don't feel bad for you fucks.
My maternal grandmother is from Mexico (half spaniard half Apache).
Her Mexican family does come and visit, but I'll tell you what they do.
>ask for money
>ask for money to help fix their minivan because they keep putting shitty Coahuila gas in the motor
>ask for money for a turkey on thanksgiving
I finally told them to fuck off because thanksgiving isn't a Mexican holiday
>ask for diapers and money for diapers because they can't stop shitting out children
>ask for money because tires are too expensive in Mexico
>my distant cousin who I literally have never spoken to calls me and asks me for deer meat because he knows I shot a deer on the ranch
>it's not even fucking legal to take a cooler full of deer meat across the border
>ask for money to help pay bond for some spic I've never met that I'm related to through a multitude of retarded connections
>ask for money after they saw I drive a new truck when they come across the border and I'm staying at maternal grandma's house in border town
They literally fucking drive by after going through the crossing and ask "who drives this vehicle?"
Fuck every single one of you illegal faggots. I hope Trump deports you into a helicopter over the gulf at 10,000 feet and you're at the mercy of Pinochet.
You're all a waste.
>>
>>67986424
this
Fuck immigrants. They just abandon their homelands instead of helping them improve.
>>
>>67985940
How is this any different from your family moving states because your dad got a better job?
>>
>>67985940
actually OP what you`re describing is actually èmmigration`. too baD ur 2 fuxen dumb 2 understand the difference

muh americans has good education
>>
>>67986618
>you just need to work harder.
I always have, I'm doing pretty well I guess, I don't like it here I never did and I don't even remember what it is like back home, I will probably just kill myself later on desu, that or work a high mortality job.

>>67986424
I don't even understand why the fuck they came here they will be millionaires as soon as my dads parents die they should have just sucked up to them.

>>67986675
They literally have never done anything like that,they suck but they are not ashole levels of shit like you are describing.

>>67986885
it's perspective you faggot
>>
>>67985940
>Muh anecdotal story
Sorry you handled your situation like a total bitch but your bad experience isn't everyone elses
>>
>>67986675
If you're granny is half native savage that makes you a Mestizo you're not white
>>
>>67986675
>Fuck every single one of you illegal faggots. I hope Trump deports you into a helicopter over the gulf at 10,000 feet and you're at the mercy of Pinochet.
>You're all a waste.

Where the fuck did I say I was fucking illegal?
The border of my country is not even close to fucking American.
>>
>>67987030
It's evident they'd rather be millionaires in America, which is actually middle class but they didn't know that, than actually wealthy in their home nations. I used to rent a house to (officially) 3 Indian men, they sublet the fuck out of if and at any time they'd be at least 3 men hiding underneath covers... As if we can't count and didn't know at least 2 of the official renters were working.

Again they just have such a low opinion of westerners. They cheat at our schools, act sleazy to our women and pretend white people owe them.

DESU I can't blame you for your parents decision, no one sane can, I doubt you're anything like what I described. Live your life well and honestly, following all the virtues of a Christian cultured society and someone like me will be around to keep your back. I promise you.

>>67987218
How about my experience?
>>
>>67987030

>They literally have never done anything like that,they suck but they are not ashole levels of shit like you are describing.

Then you're obviously from Monterey or some dumb fuck in your family illegally crossed and they could've done well back home but they'd rather be illegal working a lower middle class job on a farm or landscaping construction.
So which is it? How'd you get here? Why do you stay?
>>
>>67987372
>blue eyes
>dirty blonde hair
>6'2"
>not white
Next caller please
>>
>>67987650
>Then you're obviously from Monterey or some dumb fuck in your family illegally crossed and they could've done well back home but they'd rather be illegal working a lower middle class job on a farm or landscaping construction.

......I'm not Illegal.........

>So which is it? How'd you get here? Why do you stay?

A fucking connection flight

You really think if it was up to me I would stay in niggerlivesmatter land?
>>
>>67986675
you're a fucking retarded faggot

i'm a LEGAL immigrant from spain who went through something very similar as OP

you have no idea what you're talking about. you sound like the fucking liberals who call trump racist because you think all immigrants = illegal mexicans

fuck off retard
>>
>>67987764
You're tainted by savage blood and sand nigger blood from the moor invasions of Spain sorry to break it to you
>>
>>67985940
I'm enjoying being in America much more than my time in Russia. Stop being a bitch.
>>
>>67986675
>>67987764
Just reread your story, I'd actually send them food, kind of a "fuck you stop pretending you need me" since Mexico might lack many things but not food.

Interestingly, Sicily is one of the poorest places in Europe and not only do those relatives not want anything, they get shitty when the Australians go over and stay there. Sicily actually lacks food, my great uncle ("anzio") had to grow his own to survive.
>>
>>67987478
>>67987765
>>67987820
You all lacked mentioning your homeland, I don't take back my comments, third worlders are no better.
If you somehow got stuck in my country through any circumstance just accept that you're here. Many before you have done so.
>>
>>67988510
>You all lacked mentioning your homeland

>>67987820
>i'm a LEGAL immigrant from spain

Kill yourself
>>
>>67988510
Haha you got BTFO

Racist prick
>>
>>67985940
Back to /r9k/ with you, cry me a fucking river.
>>
>>67988637
>>66788693
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings
>>
File: 1545687552546.gif (2 MB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
1545687552546.gif
2 MB, 165x115
>>67988693
>Racist prick

I would rather have this illiterate shit than the fucking cucks who let niggers commit bestiality desu
>>
File: 1449565547253.png (666 KB, 914x511) Image search: [Google]
1449565547253.png
666 KB, 914x511
>>67985940
>be born in germany
>parents flew from croatia because serbs went full apeshit in the 90s
>no german friends because they are only friends to other germans (who are mainly richer)
>only have slav friends (polish,croatian,czech)
>70% (!) of school was dirt of human race so muslim
>germans don't accept me as german
>croatians """ as croatian
>reading and hearing all this lefties shit
>can't run away because every western country is turning into a shithole
>turks should now get visa and get into the eu somehow later
>this country will be flooded by everything you can imagine (refs with fake passports terrorits and more gibs leaching the system taking of termaly ill and old people
>people will applause it
Help man i don't know where to go. On the land it is already the same. I will maybe just hang myself when the horde knocks on the door
>>
>>67985940
You should go emigrate back to me reddddit
>>
>>67988902
You seriously believe all immigrants are 4 foot tall beaners?

>>67988990
Kill some shitskins before you go out.
>>
immigration to America was potentially the best thing to happen on Earth

it was going so swell until the world wars fucked everything up

Americans need to really shut the fuck up about immigration as we willingly let millions of immigrants in because THAT'S WHAT OUR COUNTRY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE

if it's legal under US law, it's fine. any other country is doing wrong as we're the only ones who can handle immigration, just look at modern Europe.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.