[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck is the trump winning with the complete shitstorm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: donald_trump21.jpg (226 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
donald_trump21.jpg
226 KB, 620x412
How the fuck is the trump winning with the complete shitstorm the MSM is going through? They are spilling their gasket.
>>
Donald Trump is "any press is good press" come to life.
>>
In a nutshell:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactance_%28psychology%29
>>
>>67985693
sorry maybe im a bit slow, can u further elaborate how that fits in this scenario?
are u referring to like people losing their 2nd amendment and trump wanting to protect it
>>
>>67985761
Australia fuck off. You have no right to even kind of voice your opinion,
>>
>>67985761
>Reactances can occur when someone is heavily pressured to accept a certain view or attitude. Reactance can cause the person to adopt or strengthen a view or attitude that is contrary to what was intended, and also increases resistance to persuasion.

People are constantly being bombarded with "Trump is LITERALLY Hitler" and "if you support Trump you're a racist," stuff that they've begun to question its validity. In some cases this has immunized people to the mainstream media persuasion, galvanized their pro-Trump views, or caused people to support Trump more as an act of rebellion.
>>
>>67985761
The mainstream media, press outlets and publications are all trying to convince people to not vote for Trump, thus legitimately trying to take away an "option" for the people.
So, if I get to choose between X (Trump) and Y (Hillary) but people tell me "No no no don't take X (Trump)!" all the time, I will feel pushed into a corner and, out of despite or some other emotion, will vote for X.
>>
>>67986201
Redpill me on X
>>
>>67986201
spite not despite

despite telling you this you will spite me and make the same mistake later.
>>
how is trump worst than bush, America never change
>>
Where's that Trump Spongebob that keeps going on with his day while news media keeps punching him?
>>
>>67986201

thats not how it works

You might think it does because it is true and because you are a general media skeptic + consider yourself red pilled

The truth it it works exactly how they want it to work on a large scale.

Trump is not "winning". He is on /pol/ and among GOP Voters but the VAST majority of voters did not even vote yet at all.

Hillary also has the highest number of absolute votes.

The effect you described would mean that marketing is ineffective and when Coca Cola pushes its ads people would rather buy Pepsi which is clearly not the case.

Sure politics isnt brands and when GOP Candidates burn millions on ads and it does not work its because their product is bad aka them so nobody would buy a drink made of human feces marketed with billions by Coca Cola (although a lot of people would but i dont think it will work out well in the long run)
>>
>>67986436
Because it's 2016
>>
>>67986519
Hillary has a high number of total votes because her only real contest has been one person.

Trump isn't far behind total vote wise and he's been against multiple candidates.

Hardly a fair comparison to begin with and it STILL shows that Trump is doing amazing.
>>
>>67985540
>MSM including fox news hates him

>People who hate fox news are left scratching their head as well as the fox news watchers who hate MSNBC and CNN.
They rub two sticks together and realize something is up
>>
>>67985540
Public trust in the media is at an all time low and they just keep giving him press and helping him along.
>>
File: 1453812854313.gif (2 MB, 420x230) Image search: [Google]
1453812854313.gif
2 MB, 420x230
>>67986267
Don't you worry about X. I'm going to take care of X
>>
Ever look at the ratings for televised news?

The 3 nightly news never get over 10 million viewers. The cable channels get 1-3 million.

They can say the worst things possible about Trump, but that wouldn't even reach 50 million people, 1/5 of the electoral turnout.

There's 100 million evangelicals in America. These people have opinions that are anathema to the media. They dislike gays and abortion. But when will you see anything supporting these views in the media?

America is really splintered.
>>
>>67986519
>comparing Coca Cola ads to the media's coverage of trump
weeeeee laddy
>>
>>67986519
>The effect you described would mean that marketing is ineffective and when Coca Cola pushes its ads people would rather buy Pepsi which is clearly not the case.
Advertising for a brand ("Hey try this, it's great!") is something completely different than telling people to not vote for someone ("By god whatever you do don't vote for Trump!").
Advertising for Coca-Cola does not remove my freedom of choice to try Pepsi sooner or later in my life.
Telling me to not vote for Trump in the election does remove my freedom because I don't know if I get to vote for him again.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.