[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ 2050 >"Merkel did nothing wrong"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
>/pol/ 2050
>"Merkel did nothing wrong"
>>
ARE
>>
depends on the outcome.
>>
YOU
>>
>>67985449

this is what Germans tell themselves, when they dont want to accept that /pol/ was right.
>>
KIDDING
>>
>/pol/ 2050
>يتكلمون لغات كافر
>>
Considering the West will be 100% Muslim by then, yes. Yes /pol/ will be saying that.
>>
In a few decades Merkel will be remembered by ethnic Europeans the same way as Hitler is remembered today. I absolute hate that old skank. I can't think of no person who would've brought more harm and evil upon the West.
>>
>>67986349
>in a few decades
>ethnic Europeans

So just Americans then?
>>
File: 1458152039741.jpg (35 KB, 311x341) Image search: [Google]
1458152039741.jpg
35 KB, 311x341
>>67985449
She should be killed, think took me 10 minutes to deal with, calm down everybody>>67986177
>>
>>67985449

/pol/ 2050 doesn't exist as all forms of free speech are prohibited under the muslgerman caliphate.
>>
>>67985449
Merkel did wrong to the point that simply sending all our remaining nuclear reactors into meltdown solely to spite everyone else is increasingly becoming the way to go.

Heck, the entirety of Europe should start considering it, if we can't have it neither can they and depending on the level of radiation we might solve this issue once and for all.
>>
>>67986396
It will propably take a couple of hundreds of years before Germany, France, UK and Sweden have absolutely no whites left, and before that there will be massive bloodshed. Eastern Europe will last longer, and in the best case scenario they will carry out a reconquista and drive out the invaders. This isn't a very nice option either, as these wars would cost the lifes of millions of people, and then it might not even be enough.
>>
File: vipersneverwrongbreh.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
vipersneverwrongbreh.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>Implying /pol/ in 2050 would speak English
>>
>>67985449
That will be a bit hard to convince considering she will be hung drawn and quartered by the very horde she welcomed in. Against the will of the people, whom it was her duty to serve.
>>
>current year
>germans are still waiting for a fucking election instead of gassing Merkel
dead country
>>
>>67986957
Please do remind me at which point during the Mexican takeover you guys did ANYTHING? Oh wait, you didn't. You're just sitting there while you're on a more rapid decline than virtually any other nation.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.