[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHITE GERMANS You are fucking pathetic, I am ashamed that our
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 9
WHITE GERMANS

You are fucking pathetic, I am ashamed that our glorious white race is being cucked this hard. What the fuck happened to you Germany?

Jesus, what a pathetic fucking nation, we deserve whats happening, honestly.

INB$

>GERMANS
>WHITE

And the sad thing is, this argument is fucking legit now.

Why dont you pathetic fucking faggots fucking do something about it????????????????

The USA is fucking next if hilldog gets elected
>>
>>67985433
yeah if hillary gets elected please get back to shitting on us for being cucks. straya reminds me of the south here in america. it has liberal cities and shit but its more based than the rest of the west.

>ive actually been there btw
>>
>>67985433
Germans are the most degenerated dogs desu, they should be wiped out
>>
>>67985958
swiss should be exterminated tbqh
>>
>>67985433
I fucking hate Germany, such a cuckoldia. Good thing it won't exist much longer.
>>
>>67986208
not so fast finland. your country is next.

also america is going first if trump isnt elected
>>
>>67986260
I don't care that much about Finland desu. I'm moving away from here next summer anyway.
>>
>>67985958
I found the muslim redditor posing as weaboo!
>>
>>67986208
Says the country where women PAY refugees to fuck them.
>>
>>67986323
to where
>>
>>67985433
>The USA is fucking next if hilldog gets elected
The USA will be a negro country no matter who gets elected, simply by virtue of demographics
Unless they elect another Hitler who will be willing to literally gass half the niger and spic population, but that's not likely.
>>
>>67985433
LEARN FROM THEIR EXAMPLE
>>
>>67986206
We are literally the most glorious nation of whole Europe lmao.

>>67986327
Found the guy who wanted to immigrate to Switzerland but we won't let him because he is degenerated dog.
>>
>>67985433
Fuck off with this "white german" shit. They are Germans. There is only one kind of German. Those others are not German.
>>
>>67986378
If Mexicans keep moving back at higher rates than they are immigrating and if the economy keeps tanking, America might stabilize at 55% non-Hispanic white.
>>
>>67985433
yeah Trump will make america great again... a great steaming pile of shit that is
>>
>>67986373
To Estonia, because I'm moving my business there, so I have to pay lesser taxes.

>>67986348
I don't believe that some 60 year old hag paying refugees for sex is the same level of cuck that you are going through Hans.
>>
>>67985433
>>67985433
>Why dont you pathetic fucking faggots fucking do something about it????????????????

Obviously you are almost in tears about it so:
Why don't YOU do something about it?
Is whining pointlessly on a bhutanese stick-show tabernacle really the best you can do... This affects all of us
And the situation is global, don't for a second belive that you are uncucked because Sweden or Germany is getting cucked worse.
Anyhoo, Godspeed.
>>
They are just poor people fleeing from war, they need our help :^)
>>
>>67986549
why are you dodging taxes you fucking snownigger?
>>
>>67985433
but that guy looks distinctly serbian...
>>
>>67986549
Estonia seems pretty cool. they are too small to defend themselves if shit goes down though. thats my only issue
>>
>>67986608
Fuck supporting corruption, self-genocide and war, Andrei
>>
>>67986588
Basically this. You might get fucked later on but you're like a sheep at the end of a line looking at other sheep being slaughtered. The line gets shorter every day.
>>
File: o-CRONULLA-RIOTS-facebook.jpg (385 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-CRONULLA-RIOTS-facebook.jpg
385 KB, 2000x1000
>>67986588

At least in Australia its a possibility
>>
>>67986549
Agreed, it's worse! Finnish women falling over themselves to pay these ugly, lice infested retards because so few of them even want to stay is worse than anything any other nation in Europe has seen.
>>
>>67985433
When the shit hits the fan, remember this krauts:

#CuckfugeesNotWelcome
>>
File: crying.jpg (27 KB, 460x282) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
27 KB, 460x282
>>67986588
>Sweden gets fucking rekt of refugees
>asks why no one else is doing anything

I'm surrounded by fucking degenerates
>>
>>67986478
are you stupid, hans? we are objectively the best nation in europe, silly jew. keep living off of interests of dictator money, you literal goat.
>>
File: iBOfdCeqOwc.jpg (51 KB, 800x561) Image search: [Google]
iBOfdCeqOwc.jpg
51 KB, 800x561
>>67986650
that's why they have mother Russia
>>
>>67986608
I don't want to pay taxes to a country, who nurture this rapefugee scum.

>>67986650
I've also planning move to Namibia if shit goes down in Europe. Seems pretty cozy country.

>>67986718
I don't care about Finnish women.
>>
>>67986753
You bastard, do you think anyone on /pol/ is a part of the general population of brainwashed commoners? You are worse than cultural marxists with your high horse on a snowy peak attitude
>>
>>67986819
You are one of the few good nation but only because you didn't join EU and because you can keep living off the oil revenue. No oil = Sweden 2.0

>>67986930
You are not doing anything against it, go out and redpill people but noo instead you are hating on a scandinavian refugee trading board.
>>
File: 1407119379594.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1407119379594.png
129 KB, 724x611
>>67985433
Australia have had more islamic terror attacks than Germany, and just as much, if not more rape. So please get off your high horse you irrelevant white trash piece of shit.

You're getting cucked by manlets gooks, you can't get more pathetic than that.
>>
File: im-doing-my-part.gif (2 MB, 664x377) Image search: [Google]
im-doing-my-part.gif
2 MB, 664x377
>>67987101
>You are not doing anything against it, go out and redpill people but noo instead you are hating on a scandinavian refugee trading board.
>scandinavian refugee trading board
kek
But I am. The milieu here is positively toxic but I do what I can to spread mind viruses and survive for greater glory. Just living here and being redpilled is a terrible chore but you wouldn't know that right? Anyway I'm telling you now. And we, the few of us who aren't completely fucked, of course would be stronger with the support and cooperation of our proud brothers and sisters elsewhere... it's the only way.
>>
>>67987494
It's good but you need to do more. Go to talk shows, make a meme website, make a google map with all rapes, make a presentation in school, etc.
>>
>>67986378
>>67986494
America is not and never has been a White Countryâ„¢
We are the original melting pot
The difference is we're not going to get fucked over by islam/sharia
>>
>>67987494
Create a movement, choose a name (not something associated with nazis) like Operation "Clear your mind" (in Swedish), something people can easily remember and which will spread like a meme
>>
>>67987843
yes it has dumbass. we've historically been white. and had a few % slaves thrown in.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
>>
>>67987868
At this point Sweden is beyond saving.
>>
>>67987843
>fucked over by islam/sharia
Neither will any european country. The worst thing that will happen is a substantial muslim minority stirring shit and making crime. Sharia for UK or Germany is a fiction.
>>
>>67988001
>steady black population with us the whole time
>native population was already here when we first colonized
the only large difference between when we first began and now is the asian population
>>
File: europe_sharia.png (27 KB, 886x303) Image search: [Google]
europe_sharia.png
27 KB, 886x303
>>67988066
>Sharia for UK or Germany is a fiction
>>
born too late to explore the world
>born too early to explore the galaxy
>born just in time to watch the end of the white man
Just keep doing it, EU.
The global melting pot is hilarious to watch as whites get cucked, and replaced.
It feels so good. The best part is that in the future Merkel will be honored as a hero and savior. No one will mourn the extinction of the white man.
Genocide? Nay, it's simply purification of the human species.
Whites were the mutation and we are only watching the culling as it it happens. It's too late to stop it now.
Which is what makes the stormcuck rage on /pol/ more hilarious.

There is no white end to this. You have two choices, accept it and watch as years go by. As whites get reduced as are watching now in Germany.

Or, you can get mad and fight. Which would be the more entertaining of the two. Fight as a mass and get the whites categorized as animals and racist for their violence. Then studies will come out stating that whites are a mutation, that white genes make people "evil", you will be branded a scourge and plague by the rest of humanity. For the greater good you will have to be forcefully stopped and wiped out.
So please do get mad and fight.
This world is a chessboard now, and sometimes as an opening move you have to sacrifice a few white pawns to ensure total victory.
>>
>>67988446
>Great Merkel, the glorious progessor of our world

That's what Germans and Swedes will tell their children
>>
Let's be honest. We are all cucked, name a country where the white population is growing as a proportion of the population and not declining.
>>
>>67988446
And how will you uphold the current society with it's technological marvels and ingenuity without the hard working white man? You won't. Que China.
>>
working every day against this genocide. i have a family i will make more babies. i work at a university and do my part to red pill my coworkes students and so on. political active.

>>67985433
but op is whining on a anime dashboard about things he never can change or influnece... oh wait this flag. fuck you op
>>
>>67988759
What pisses me off is white people use the "muh overpopulated world" as an excuse, meanwhile you've got blacks and arabs having 10 kids down the street.
>>
>WHITE GERMANS

>implying there's another kind of Germans
>>
>>67987843

>Forgetting about that black judge who was sworn in with a Koran

Wasn't there some town in the Midwest with a mudslime majority on the city council, too?
>>
>>67988843
>The United Nations Population Fund lists Germany as host to the third-highest number of international migrants worldwide.[13] More than 16 million people are of foreign/immigrant descent (first and second generation, including mixed heritage and ethnic German repatriates and their descendants).
topkek
I can't wait until Germany burns.
>>
>>67985433
Oh look its another divede et impera thread, this time be the masters of shitposting.

Flags on /pol were a fucking mistake, since then its just " Hur dur your nation more cucked than mine " circle jerk.
>>
>>67988915
There's a city in Michigan that was 97% Polish then Arabs started moving and took over all the political position now they're 70%+ of the population. They're like an infestation of bugs.
>>
>>67988819
No it's because women changed and now they want to have a career instead of breeding.
>>
>>67988774
You honestly think that matters?
It stopped being about progress a long time ago. That's why there's a push for more women and color in STEM. Its not about quotas or anything. Simply that it makes science easier to control. More than now.
If upholding society was part of the goal this would not be happening in the first place.
Ingenuity died long ago. It's about resharpening the same blade and selling it as new. Eventually it will break, but why should that matter. You made your money.
>>67988754
Look at how millennials in the rest of world praise Germany for being so progressive. It's already happening. She is already a hero.
>>
>>67989072
This.

Minorities often live in their own little cultural ghetto where women are still only for marrying and breeding.
>>
>>67989111
>>67989179
Sometimes I envy the blacks/Arabs in this aspect. I really want to start a family one day.
>>
>>67989072
I like you Swissbro
Keep making us uncomfy with these posts
>>
>>67989273
That is the reality of the white man now.

Play to the rules in play, marry a latina, black or arab chick that somewhat still retains traditional values. For a while you could even be happy, have mixed kids and be a good parent. Have a smile for the rest of your life.
Or you could try to keep "muh race" pure. Continue the search for untainted white woman, sure they exist, but every day they are changed by the toxic environment. They resent men of their race, get blacked, or pursue careers and never have kids, only a fucked up marriage that will lead them to give into their true nature of infidelity. Say hello to Jamal.

The die are loaded for them, and you'll only continue rolling snake eyes.

It's over, its been over for decades. Maybe even a century ago. The moves made have been nice and hidden. Slow and calculated. Now that its endgame, they have won 2 out of the 3 games, they fuck around and not give a shit. No matter you do, you lose.
Not playing game is not even an option, it only plays into loss.
>>
>>67989883
>you could try to keep "muh race" pure
tbqh I'd rather marry a Latina than die alone. What sucks even more is that if the woman decides to call quits on the marriage, she gets everything. The kids, house, your paycheck, etc. I've heard of guys paying $2K a month in child support while there's no restrictions for how the mother spends that.

It's a fucked up society.
>>
>>67990095
Yep. It's a shit game for the whites. If yiu are a white male, it's shit from both sides.
Usually latinas don't divorce, but that will also change. The environment will taint them as well.
There is no benefit to being a man in this world. Not anymore.
>>
>>67989696
Divorce is too easy in our culture. You see it's almost unthinkable that Fatima divorces from Ahmed and when she does, she is seen as a bad woman in their culture. But when a white woman divorces from her man, she is being celebrating for being so "strong". She gets paid a lot of money and if they have children, the man has almost no chance in getting the child custody.

This prevents white people from forming proper families, because instead of solving issues women are just taking the easy way out, divorcing.
>>
You people with a multicultural understanding of society always imply you could be dark skinned and German at the same time. If you are not white you aren't German. You can be a citizen of Germany, speak the same language and live here but you will never be German. The laws changed a while ago, but the cultural implication is that you can see nationality. Poles can become German, Russians can, all the surrounding tribes Germans have been mixing with for millenia can. Dark skinned people can't. English people cannot either, they are too ugly.
>>
>>67990265
>a pig raised in a stable isn't a horse

That's how I phrase it, which always pisses people off.

heh
>>
>>67990265
This is pretty much what makes me laugh.
German. That is simply a word now. Just as much as American or British.
Like the meanings of certain words have changed over time, these too are changing and will continue to change whether we accept it or not.
The history and lineage of the word means nothing now. So you are no more German than Ahmed from down the street.
>>67990263
White women have been made into shit and we allowed it. Reap what you sow, I suppose. Women have always been about the easy way. That's why families were a thing. A man used to be enough to provide for a family and keep the wife maintained. Now it's not the easy way.
>>
File: 1448137156551.jpg (42 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
1448137156551.jpg
42 KB, 480x477
>>67985433
>
deal with it faggot.
europe has fucked us over twice and now we will take it down with us.

die europe
>>
>>67990725
>White women have been made into shit and we allowed it
That's because women are easily influenced. If we suddenly had a right-wing society, 20 year down the line all the women would be right-wing and the idea of feminism would be a joke to them.

That's why all these Muslim women go along with what they're taught, but then they come here (western countries) and they're taught something else (to be whores) and slowly become that.
>>
>>67990725
As an American you cannot understand this. That's what I was saying up there
>people with a multicultural understanding of society always imply
Your society has a multicultural factory setting, mine doesn't. If you moved from Berlin to my granny's village 30 years ago you and your kids are Berliners and not someone who is at home in that village.
>>
All western Europeans are pathetic cucks. Hopefully they snap out of what ever trance they are in and remove every single invader and parasite from their once great nations.
>>
>>67990994
Agreed, to a degree.
The 40-50s were pretty much that. They had everything needed, but still muh freedom won them over.
Eventually there is a point in women where they must be different and break free from their mothers. Even if we had 20 years of the right, the same would happen. The men are rarely the cause, but look at it now. We are the ones that started the downfall, we simply follow the pussy.
>>
>>67986549
what business ? i hope it has nothing to do with making 720p memes
>>
>>67989111
Can you really see blacks and women innovating and improving the world? Think about it. They don't experiment. Their nature is boring and repetitive. You'd think the Chinese maybe, but 99% of them don;t have that east asian quality.

Whites are the perfect being. They have beauty, intellect, creativity and empathy. The whole world now is stepping on a flower out of jealousy.. looking in the mirror ashamed of what they are. I feel sorry I ever took my race for granted - Whites are being blamed not because we deserve it but because we stand out the most, and other races hate that.

It took a whole world against us and trillions of dollars and dozens of wars to whittle us down.

You had better not fail to extinguish us, because if you do, it will be the final proof.. that even with all that power and jealousy.. you couldn't conquer us.

And that would even make God laugh.

When you look at the whole world turned to muddy, shitty Africa, remember my words: "congratulations"
>>
>>67992503
>Can you really see blacks and women innovating and improving the world?
Did I say anything about innovation and improvement? No. It's not to better anything. Its all a means for forced stagnation.
Also, yes, congratulations would be the proper word. As whatever the intended goal is would have reached at that point.
I doubt the blacks would wipe all the whites out. They would likely keep some as sex slaves, then again, this wouldn't even be a thing as white women are just impaling themselves upon the BBC.
>>
>>67993491
Why would anybody want technological stagnation? Why would anybody want to go back to farms, mud houses and stone fortresses?
>>
>>67987843

Fuck being a melting pot.

We should kick all the shitskins out.
>>
>>67988198
consistently a minority for the entire nations history. and whites were 90% for the majority of the countries history.

but uhh yeah. >not white
>>
>>67993921
A stagnant society is a controllable one.
Look at the current battlefield, do any of these moves make sense? These changes that our civilization is going through are mostly, if not all, self-destructive. Who would want stagnation? It's not us, because it would lead no progress. There is something else in the works. But then, it could all be simple paranoia. Who knows really?
>>
File: bbait.jpg (24 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
bbait.jpg
24 KB, 960x960
>>67986603
>>
>>67985433
>Blames Germany
>Doesn't realize Germany was made this way after their defeat in WW2
>>
>>67985433
germans are getting what they deserve 2bh

if we elect hilldog i hope it happens here, fuck it. if we elect hilldog ill convert to islam idgaf
>>
>>67994437
People are going to want newer and better things as they becomed accustomed too.

To get that you need to have smart and innovative people. People who aren't lazy. People who have the spark of intellect. That is what Whites are.

Therefore unless people are stupid, they will eventually all come to realize that Whites = civilization, and in order to have the new shiny every year, to live longer, to have welfare, you need Whites to run the world.

That's why stagnation will never work. Niggers will revolt against the new enemy after whites are gone, and the new enemy whoever "they" are, will be overwhelm and murdered. And then its planet of the apes.

Learn to support Whites as a nigger, or give into the jealousy and destroy the world and starve. Now I gotta sleep.
>>
:<
>>
>>67986861
> Germany is a cuckoldia
> i dont care about finnish women
They prefer sandniggers anyway
>>
>>67985433
who cares about them? They are soon to be extinct, the weak perish. Move on.
>>
>>67986861
Don't forget to tell Estonians you meet here that you moved away because Finland is getting cucked by it's politicians and refugees. Our media is trying to paint picture like ONLY Estonians are RACISTS and in everywhere else europeans are welcoming mudslims and 80% of Estonians have some irrational fears about terrorists and economic migrants.
>>
>>67986718

>>67998044

All Germanic nations are cuckold nations and you're here obsessing about 2 or 3 rich old Finland-Swedish ladies from Helsinki paying reffos for sex. Get a grip Hans.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.