[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to fast food drive thru at night >not busy, my order
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 1457305144950.jpg (22 KB, 272x285) Image search: [Google]
1457305144950.jpg
22 KB, 272x285
>go to fast food drive thru at night
>not busy, my order should be first priority
>beaner/nignog on the speaker can barely understand me, must repeat several times
>ask for no ice in drink
>immediately get my drink with ice every time
>order isnt even close to how i asked for it
>fries are cold, its obvious they left them sitting on a hotplate for a long time while standing around
>cheese not even melted
>can see the employees standing around laughing and chimping while ignoring my order not even getting it right

Have you ever been at a fast food place that didnt even try and wonder why it remains open? There used to be a jack in the box on my street that got so shitty that even the beaners and meth heads stopped going
>>
>Buying fast food

Serves you right, Amerobese. Enjoy your Jamal fries and Tyquan burger you stupid fat piece of shit.
>>
File: chick-fil-a-secret-menu-meal.jpg (68 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
chick-fil-a-secret-menu-meal.jpg
68 KB, 560x420
That's why Christian owned and operated fast food chains are the best.

Chik-fil-a and In-n-out make a point to have clean locations and hire young American teens. I have never seen a dirty location, and I have never had a fat, old, ugly beaner/nigger take my order.
>>
>eating fast food

why are you cucking your body?
>>
>>67984546
aaaaand the home of the braaaaaave
>slavs are not white
>Eastern Europe
>Numbaa one
>you wish you could live here
>you can't even buy: <insert list>
>>
>>67984826
>>67984688
>shitposting leafs in an American thread, on an American imageboard

go listen to Stompin Tom, eat a pancake, then kill you'reselves.
>>
>>67984821
I've seen hispanics in Chick-fil-a's. They all speak perfect english
>>
>>67984889

how bout you answer my question you big fat retarded bitch
>>
>>67984826
I don't eat it often, but the people I've seen working in some of these places arent even competent to be a Wal-mart greeter.
>>
>>67984546
Basic economics

>night shift is least profitable
>put your most retarded workers on it to keep your good workers for prime time
>People will still come because they are the only place open at 3 am

Its just like airports. You have no choice so why should they pretend like you do?
>>
>>67984903
Oh, I have too. And some blacks. But like you said, all speak good English, in their teens, Americans. I didn't really have any racial thing in mind tbqh.

The employees in general are just usually young, friendly people with good comprehension skills.
>>
>>67984936
i like it when Canada is bossy
>>
>>67984889

>Go eat something healthy!

Yeah you really showed us, Anton. You break 300 lbs yet?

Post your wrist and hand please. I bet your fingers are like 6 inches in diameter. Fucking massive piece of shit. Luckily you'll die of heart disease soon enough that you won't have to complain about how niggers (LMAO 60% white LMAO) are ruining your food, fattie mcfat fat the fat fucking fatfuck.
>>
Maybe they're still open because Amerifats like you still give them business, fucking idiot.
>>
>>67984546
>eating fast food
>eating food subhumans have touched
cuck 2bh
>>
>meth heads
>eating
>>
>>67984968
Or don't hire retards and whip the ass of slackers who hurt your profits into shape. If I were put in charge of a region of franchises for example I would not take kindly to flagrantly awful service. The 3AM stoners may start going to the slightly less shit and inconsiderate places . There are plenty of 24 hour drive thrus in my vicinity, within 5 minutes in a car and they are all like that. I guess its just a race to the bottom. All the places around here never improved their service but all of them started kiking over every extra ketchup packet because beaners were probably taking home entire pocketfuls for their 15 kids. I just hate living in California.
>>
File: 1451983637855.jpg (419 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451983637855.jpg
419 KB, 1920x1080
>>67984821
>Chick-fil-A

Their coleslaw is literally the cat's meow. Oh, you don't really care about coleslaw? TRY THEIR COLESLAW. Protip: They sell a family size. You're all welcome.
>>
>>67985228
>dont hire retards

Who else is going to agree to work at 3 am on a Friday night for minimum wage plus ketchup?
>>
>>67985228
>but all of them started kiking over every extra ketchup packet because beaners were probably taking home entire pocketfuls for their 15 kids.

I hate this. Who the fuck is gonna spend even a quarter for dipping sauce? Every single place does that now. Little Caesars charges for marinara sauce even if you get the crazy bread.
>>
>>67985404
Teenagers, broke college students, NEET/Autismoids who are otherwise smart. In fact retards are fine if theyre at least obedient and on task. Actual retards may be better , theyd be excited just to feel productive
>>
>>67984546
Employee here. I have no reason to do a good job for you fat retarded fucks. It's literally impossible for me to get fired by the way unless I swear at you.

I'll never understand you retards. You come for breakfast and lunch and sit 20 to 30 minutes in line for a fucking $1 sweet tea or shit you can cook at home in the same amount of time while you fucking wait in a line of cars wasting gas.

By the way. We barely serve our meat fresh. We let it sit in a heated tray for hours and then serve it to your fat baby boomer ass. Our sweet tea sits in containers for days. Our managers even push for this so they can cut costs.
>>
>>67985520
You live in california(like me).
>Teenagers, broke college students, NEET/Autismoids who are otherwise smart
Can all just work at ANY other job with more reasonable hours for 12$ per hour. The only people who work night shift at fast food are people who cant pass drug tests to work at home depot or target.
>>
>>67985475
I guess its the franchise owners call. It would be less annoying to just raise the price of all the rest of the food to offset the shrinkage cost of their condiments (which is probably near 0 if you consider condiments not as a sale commodity but an element of the service itself).

Beaners give the worst service ever. There are a lot of hole in the wall taco shops here with great food but the service and sanitary conditions are awful. They have no manners, no sense of personal space, lazy and they act like theyre doing you a huge favor.
>>
>>67985726
Where in California are you, m8? I agree about beaners. I used to really enjoy El Chavo, but the beaners are fucking rude at virtually every location.

I feel that a lot of them are racist to non-spics desu.
>>
>>67985615
That's fair. I would have said that when I had my first job at Dominos, the drivers weren't retarded at all. But then I remembered everybody else was and it was sort of ideal for a student since you cleaned up on tips in few hours. But our cooks probably messed up one out of every four pizzas. Two niggers. My next hell job working through college was Target and it was tolerable. Mostly other college kids or older folks who for whatever reason were working at Target but all were at least decent and civil. I don't have contempt for stupid people, just those who flagrantly spit on decency
>>
I'm not above the convienent Jew by any means but people like you are retarded.

Fast food is the antithesis of quality, why would you expect anybody to give a shit?
>>
>>67986056
>he doesn't like the crunchwrap Jew

Fuck you. Taco Bell and their Baja Blast elixir are fucking great.
>>
>>67985947
San Diego. Again, the food is fucking incredible. Like especially post bar crawl. It just doesn't exist anywhere else but here and random pockets of LA and the Valley. First of all half those places are laundering money.

Even if you tip they'll look at you like youre the most annoying stupid faggot ever for asking for one hot sauce or fucking anything. They often keep napkins behind the counter, roll your eyes when you ask for them, sometimes not even in a napkin holder just laying out on some dusty ass counter. Dont ever ask a real beaner taco shop to make substitutions or anything, they'll never get your order right. They never EVER say thank you, even if you tip.
>>
>>67985949
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/etc/5470233637.html

Just keep in mind you competing for the retards. Its a retards market when it comes to low work.
>>
>>67984546
I wonder what the fuck they're going to do when they are all replaced by self serving kiosks.
>>
>>67986148
It almost makes me uncomfortable that retards are allowed to do anything. I'll be happy when machines replaces them. So I can have my amerifatburger with NO mistakes.
>>
>>67986129
>San Diego. Again, the food is fucking incredible. Like especially post bar crawl. It just doesn't exist anywhere else but here and random pockets of LA and the Valley. First of all half those places are laundering money.

Here in the Valley, in a post-bar crawl, you have three options: Jack in the Box, Taco Bell, and some shitty hipster 24hr cafe chain called "Crave".
>>
I'm just saying go to Burger King in a nice white neighborhood and it's never as bad. Sometimes you even encounter a friendly and civil white person, it's amazing
>>
File: hamburgerandfries-406.jpg (40 KB, 406x250) Image search: [Google]
hamburgerandfries-406.jpg
40 KB, 406x250
>>67984546
>jack in the box

You know, I spent a few months in Texas, and Jack in the Box is one of the things I fondly remember. We don't have them here.

Would a number 8 survive being posted to Australia you think?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.