[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buzzfeed predicts what the ideal man will look like in the near future
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 750x1183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 750x1183
I can't wait
>>
File: image.png (227 KB, 1024x725) Image search: [Google]
image.png
227 KB, 1024x725
>>67984095
Fuck this.
I going back in time to the age of the Dinosaurs.
Hopefully I can escape from the Human Race then.
Any I get to fucking ride diplodocus.
>>
>>67984095
>A 2010 study
Is this one of those studies that survey 200 people and then claim that the majority of the country supports X?
>>
>>67984187
>200 participants from the Cuck School of Liberal Arts
Welp. Less competition for us.
>>
File: 1456636668740.png (772 KB, 800x712) Image search: [Google]
1456636668740.png
772 KB, 800x712
i fucking hate tattoos
>>
>>67984095
At least we are too xenophobic to marry outside our race.
>>
SJWs just have a fetish for half-nigs.
>>
>>67984095
>buzzfeed
into the trash it goes
>>
like every group in the world jerks off the ideal European form though, saying otherwise is just signaling like when you call the melted face retarded girl beautiful
>>
I hope nuclear war starts, this shit has to end
>>
>>67984187
>In a "pre-Trump-wall" study...
Results corrected. Wall built. No tats, no spics allowed in the gene pool.
>>
>>67984095
A degenerate thug? That's not saying much about Buzzfeed's idea of an ideal society.
>>
It's only attractive as long as it's special and foreign. As soon as it becomes the norm the classical european will be considered more attractive by future generations, just to be edgy.
>>
>>67984500
it's a crypto-racist plot on their part to destroy the black race by absorbing it into the white race
>>
>>67984961
Aussies tried that with the Abos, didn't go so well.
>>
>>67984095

>The ideal man in America is a chicano with a little bit of a black in him

....I mean, where do I even begin?
>>
>>67984171
I'd go even further back and step on Archaeothyris. Synapsids were a mistake.
>>
>>67984095
>Hide political view behind name of study.
>Says we can't do anything agains it.
>Let dummies follow you like sheep.
>>
>>67984095
Look up any top ten sexist men alive list.
Usually, every single person on that list will be a white, brown haired man in his 20s or 30s with a square jaw.
You can also look up dating site statistics. White men are by far the most popular.
>>
>>67984171

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSYGfgW5cug
>>
>>67984095
Who people 'consider' attractive and who people actually end up fucking are two completely separate groups
>>
This explains a lot but not at the same time
>>
>>67985041
They got rid of, like, 97% of the abo population

It worked pretty well, shame the liberals grew so attached to the local fauna
>>
>judging a womans looks is sexist and wrong! you cant objectify me!

>you're not a ripped half african male with green eyes who does roids but pretends he has a slender build and doesnt lift? wow, what an ugly loser
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.