[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: false flag operations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 20
ITT: false flag operations
>>
File: bryantaccuracy.jpg (411 KB, 868x1228) Image search: [Google]
bryantaccuracy.jpg
411 KB, 868x1228
>>
https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant_complete_interview
>>
File: bryantcopycat.jpg (427 KB, 868x1228) Image search: [Google]
bryantcopycat.jpg
427 KB, 868x1228
>>67984091
>>
>>67984516
bump
>>
>>67984197
how is this explained in australia? between this and the little ive read before, it seems impossible that bryant actually did what he's accused of
>>
>>67985344
the good goys do not question it
>>
>>67985416
it seems so blatantly made up, like babby's first false flag attempt.
>>
>>67985550
it literally is babby's first false flag attempt

they did such a botched fucking job i don't know how aussies aren't up in arms over this shit
>>
come on /pol/
>>
File: 1457346026201.jpg (31 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
1457346026201.jpg
31 KB, 650x488
>>67985416
It's a pretty obvious one, a lot of people don't want to think our government would be capable. I was shocked when I looked in to it myself
>>
>>67986636
on a scale of 1 to 10 how much is the shit going to hit the fan when the 30 year (or however long) ban on interviews with Bryant are lifted?
>>
File: alexjones911.png (628 KB, 862x544) Image search: [Google]
alexjones911.png
628 KB, 862x544
>>67984026
>>
File: bryantfilm.jpg (45 KB, 412x532) Image search: [Google]
bryantfilm.jpg
45 KB, 412x532
>>67986809
They put a documentary on TV about a month ago showing parts of the interview, it was on youtube but I can't find it now.

Strange interview really, seems like a naughty kid if anything, laughes a lot, denies most of it. He apparently had a subnormal IQ aswell

There's a transcript here >>67984189

I doubt they will ever release it, Its hardly ever talked about. We don't really have any other conspiracies or evidence of any other government shenanigans to arouse suspicion.
>>
>>67987258
well i hear outside of Sydney and Melbourne Port Arthur didn't really effect the availability of guns too much, essentially
>>
>>67984189
>https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant_complete_interview
this is fucked
>>
>>67989916
it fucking is

hurts me every time i read it desu senpai
>>
the fappening, a false flag? or is it more apt to call it a psyop?
>>
>>67990055
>https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant_complete_interview
>>67989916

Reading. Also WHAT THE FUCK.
>>
Can someone give me a brief explanation to who this guy is and why the interview is so fucked up?
>>
File: 1457349053893.jpg (42 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
1457349053893.jpg
42 KB, 650x366
>>67990280
>a false flag
They used this to take everyone's guns and bring in restrictions
>>
>>67990494
He's the guy that got guns banned in aussie land.
>>
>>67990055
>>67990399
fucking depressing as shit
>>
What is this about a video of him in the locations, this I'd never heard.
>>
>>67990494
sad because the guy is obviously a half wit and denies it all
but then again at the end there is this

>A. Not until me lawyer sees me. I'm sure you'll find the person who caused all this. Me.

>Q. I don't find that a very funny statement at all Martin, to be quite honest.

>A. You should've put that on recording.

>Q. Ohh it's still recording at this present stage. So that is on recording.
>>
>>67984026
Absolute joke.

Getting rid of guns was the biggest stuff up. Still hearing shots in my area (near Freo, WA) and have heard that it's worse in other suburbs.

Gun control only stopped innocents from getting guns.

Now only crims and police (also crims) have guns.
>>
>>67990494
Potato with an IQ of ~60 odd and mental age assessed at 13 walked into a cafe and killed 20+ people with a 1.66 to 1 KTIR on par with elite special forces, hip firing etc.

Following that guns were banned under a buy back scheme down under.
>>
>>67984197
Which book is this from?

>>67991998
Lol. Everytime a shot is fired in australia it makes the fucking news. They're not gunshots. Take your schizo meds
>>
>>67991580
Yeah you see his face fall as he realizes he's just been made a fucken fool of AGAIN, like he has all his life. He was sitting there for hours denying it all, loving the attention and fucks it all up right there.
>>67992216
>implying walking around shooting civilians can be compared to elite special forces anything.
Those cunts train for a 2-way rifle range, this waste of protein was up against families at a tourist site.
>>
>>67991998
The stats say fuck off though.
>>
>>67992525
What are you on about? He had a Killed to Injured Ratio of 1.66 to 1 which is classified as ELITE and only capable of being achieved by someone with exceptional special forces experience, it is comparable and is shown to be in the links at the top of the thread which you failed to read.
>>
>>67992525
>Yeah you see his face fall as he realizes he's just been made a fucken fool of AGAIN, like he has all his life
Got access to the video?
>>
>>67992525
>20 dead
>12 injured
>29 rounds total
>all from point and shoot hip firing

ELITE as fuck you moron.
>>
>>67992643
>too many video games
Conspiracy theories are disobligating, they allow you to feel like you have important insight at the same time as they relieve you of acting.
>>
I visited Port Arthur not long ago and stood in the remains of the Brood Arrow Cafe. After reading the excerpts another anon has posted previously and knowing the confines of the surrounds I find myself questioning the official story more now than ever.
It's a small building when empty. Crowded with furniture and people I can't imagine the skill that would be required to have 19 of 20 headshot kills once the firing began and chaos ensues.
Fellow Australians we have been deceived and manipulated on a level we only though Americans could be rused at.
>>
>>67992643
It doesn't take an elite forces soldier to press a gun to a persons head and pull the trigger. All of his victims were within a few metres
>>
>>67992893
You still haven't read the links, I can tell. If you had you wouldn't still be shit posting. You can stop trying to change the point now because you've been BTFO.
>>
>>67992868
>too many video games
>>67992698
it was on the news in parts to advertise the Sunday Night special. Mike Willesee went over all the crap and a lot of that interview was in it.
The guy was an autistic outsider waste, he shot up a bunch of people, including some kids.
Amerifats saying it's false flag want to lead you off into their gay fantasy roleplaying land where the State does this to disarm the populace (implying any amount of weapons could protect you from the State) then managed to keep it secret.
Sorry, grim shit happens but not secret grim shit only uncovered by apathetic internet critters.
>>
>>67993016
You also haven't read the links above. Witnesses said the man turned on the spot and stayed out of grappling range. Read before posting, you're doing our flag and a prolific event in our country's history an injustice with your ignorance.
>>
>>67993016
anyone got that video from far off where you can hear the gunshots? some of those were pretty quick, as in multiple shots per second yet all / majority were supposedly hits?
>>
File: historysgreatestfalseflag.jpg (37 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
historysgreatestfalseflag.jpg
37 KB, 650x365
Didn't know about the martin bryant thing, seems pretty legit.

Gonna post a few that I know of:
>John Lennon's assasination
>Kennedy's assasination
>Crystal Night
>and the most obvious: pic related
>>
>>67993127
>Sunday Night Jew
I implore you again, read the linked articles and listen to the interview before commenting again you really are shitting up this thread and yelling TOO MANY VIDEOGAMES isn't going to change the fact that amateurs with normal IQ's and no history of mental handicap couldn't replicate what this man was capable of.
>>
>>67993145
Which links?
>>
>>67993127
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdYxtultxZU
>>
>>67993064
You mean the complete interview? I read that probably before you were born, also a recording of the hostage negotiations.
I was a court monitor in the public service during the 90s. Got to see and hear some amazing stuff. Conspiracy theorists are dismissed as children.
Don't mention his kill to injured ratio, it's making you look like you need fresh air and exercise.
>>
>>67993202

https://youtu.be/iuoBItG5FMU?t=3m19s

video with audio of gunshots
>>
>>67993276

>>67984091
>>67984189
>>67984197
Scientific tests were conducted with amateurs. It couldn't be replicated.

>>67993330
>you're a kid
>I'm more important than you
>Stop mentioning facts
>your fat
I'll take your resorting to ad hominem in the face of actual facts as your white flag. Thanks for playing.
>>
>>67993330
We get it, you're a boomer from the age of "tinfoil hats"

in an era where nsa and echelon are confirmed to exist your brand of patriotism is not only retarded, its infuriating
>>
getting slid to shit
>>
>>67993461
Nah i'm 46 and i was alive when this happened. It changed the way people looked at each other on the street and didn't really affect availability of guns at all.
Boomers are my parents.
Again, conspiracy theories let you feel like you're in the know but they don't make you act.
These threads contribute to an echo chamber of fail as bad as any SJW lesbian hamplanet.
>>67993441
all those nerves i hit. Fuck off with your 10th grade debating.
>>
>>67993793
Good to see shitposting ability doesn't change with age with you fucking old coot. Get out.
>>
>>67993441
Yeah according to some random screenshot of a conspiracy theorists book. This isn't scientific. This is some conspiracy theorist's opinion and nothing more. There is no quotes from trained special forces, just some guy claiming it was impossible to repeat in a simulation.

It doesn't explain the positive identification of Martin Bryant leaving the cafe witb a rifle in hand by Justin Noble, a police officer who fought the government for recognition of his actions on the day. If you want to believe 2 pages of some random guys book over a mountain of witness testimony then you're doing the country a massive disservice
>>
How do you deny's explain the fact that there was no Coronial Inquiry. There should have been one by law. A Coronial Inquiry is required -

*When foreign nationals are killed
and/or
*When there are deaths by fire

Both requirements were met. Why was the law broken to prohibit the inquiry?
>>
>>67993909
Your assumption that conspiracy theory is synonymous with moronic thought is as angering as it is frightening. You'll simply pick apart whatever is presented to confirm to your bias that. You should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>67994050
Not to mention that more pages of the court report were edited/redacted than actual pages presented.
>>
>>67984026
Cannot prove, didn't happen.
>>
I read the entire transcript

What is so fishy about it? He just denies any involvement and fucks up a few times.

He is also identified multiple times by witnesses

If this is all there is to the grand aussie taking our guns conspiracy. Get a life
>>
>>67991998
i'm assuming you're in hammy hill then

gunshots are pretty common there
>>
>>67993127
>>too many video games

Even the best COD shooter couldn't do that faggot, anders trained using COD and his KTIR wasn't as good as bryants
>>
>>67992643
How often do the real elites forces take their stats from shooting unarmed people in a café? This would improve their ratio, I hazard to guess.
>>
>>67993145
>Grappling range

so 5cm more than a arms reach

Wow, that's a tough shot man
>>
learn to do even basic research.

this shit was sus as fuck.

http://www.whale.to/b/viallspam.html

https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4253
>>
Sandy hook was fake
>>
>>67994147
He was proved guilty in a court of law after being caught red handed. The burden of proof is on you to provide some other explanation, which so far you haven't. I'm willing to change my opinion but only with some/any evidence and I don't count 2 screenshots of some anon's unidentified book as evidence.
>>
>>67985667
They took our arms
>>
>>67993909
>There is no quotes from trained special forces, just some guy claiming it was impossible to repeat in a simulation.

Fuck off dog cunt

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Serong

>Brigadier Francis Philip "Ted" Serong DSO, OBE (11 November 1915 – 1 October 2002) was a senior officer of the Australian Army, most notable for his contributions to counter-insurgency and jungle warfare tactics, and as commander of the Australian Army Training Team Vietnam from 1962 until 1965.

>Brigadier Ted Serong, former chief of Army Training in Vietnam for Australian forces became highly suspicious upon reading these reports commenting on the Sydney Morning Herald radio on the 10th April 1999, ‘There was almost a satanic accuracy to that shooting performance…(concluding) It was part of a deliberate attempt to disarm the population’. It should be noted that Brigadier Serong was highly qualified in counter terrorism, marksmanship and military policing, having declined a proffered position as Chief Commissioner of the Victorian Police.
>>
>>67993909
>>67993461
>>67993441

https://archive.org/stream/DeadlyDeceptionAtPortArthur/Vialls-DeadlyDeceptionAtPortArthur-ScientificEvidenceQuestionsAustraliasPortArthurMassacre1999#page/n1/mode/2up

There's the whole book if you want to read it
>>
>>67994469
you wouldn't be able to do it
>>
>>67994858
I'm not mentally ill, i wouldn't be able to shoot 35 people no
>>
>>67994469
Stop being facetious. 29 round with 20 kills and 12 wounded is nothing short of miraculous in a dynamic environment. You wouldn't even be able to come close to any of the stats "Martin" did save for maybe match his IQ.
>>
>>67994775
Ty m80
>>
>>67994958
dodging the point with the mastery of someone who has dodged arab dicks their entire life

brava
>>
>>67994561
he was never proven guilty, he plead not guilty, then was held in solitary confinement until he plead guilty. he wrote his confession on paper with a crayon.

Don't forget he was arrested at another location, not at Port Arthur so he wasn't really caught red handed either
>>
>>67992500
Yeah nah, guns are still shot in the outer and rural suburbs without it making the news.
>>
http://members.iinet.net.au/~nedwood/CONTENT.MASS.MURDER.pdf

Everything you need to know.

1996 was the same year a half douzen mass shootings were used to enforce gun laws in a half douzen countries

The targets in port arthur were the american tourists on the ferry, but the ferry schedual changed and the gunman couldnt get on, so he opened up in the cafe.
>>
>>67994561
>proved guilty
You mean plead guilty to get a TV in his cell.
>>
>>67994208
>>67994050
what of this?

>>67993909
>>
>>67994775
Hahahahaha I thought it might have been by Joe Vialls. The guy who believes the 2004 asian tsunami was orchestrated by the CIA and MOSSAD. I'll have a read but I gotta say straight out, trusting him is about on par with trusting a heroin junkie returning your borrowed TV
>>
>>67995402

That's a big dick
>>
>>67993909
>There is no quotes from trained special forces
see
>>67994623

Case in point right here, you turn a blind eye to justify your own opinions. While people have put in decades of research, time and their own money which you dismiss with a wave of your hand and a "tin foil hattery" scoff. It's embarassing.
>>
>>67995171
That was a bit of a joke. I grew up on a farm shooting guns regularly, it just seems like anytime a bullet is fired in suburbia it's notable enough to make the news
>>
>>67995442
For you.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1458389465876.jpg (60 KB, 698x697) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458389465876.jpg
60 KB, 698x697
>>67993909
>>
>>67995402
>>67995442
Photoshopped dicks are all the rage
>>
>>67995486
Even in the dodgier parts of outer suburbia guns are fired and it might only make the local rag a couple weeks later when someone is found dead in their home.
>>
>>67993909
>Justin Noble

curious that there were so many government officials in that cafe that night

>Among the dead, there is considerable certainty regarding the intelligence affiliations of Tony Kistan, Andrew Mills and Anthony Nightingale.8 Of the survivors, those who have been tentatively identified as spooks include Rob Atkins, Karen Atkins, Lyn Beavis, Justin Noble and Hans Overbeeke. Several army personnel were present, including RAF veteran Graham Collyer, Vietnam veteran John Godfrey and Major Sandra Vanderpeer. Intelligence agents from abroad may also have been involved. In addition to two suspicious Americans—James Balasko, whose role in the production of a fake video was mentioned above, and gun-control advocate Dennis Olson—there is the intriguing case of a Taiwanese man injured in the shooting who would not tell anyone his name, and whose identity in fact has been suppressed by the DPP, even to the point that Bugg referred to an "Asian gentleman" rather than a "Taiwanese gentleman".9 It appears that planning for the massacre drew upon the expertise of intelligence agents from around the world.

>https://www.wikileaks.org/wiki/Martin_bryant
>>
>>67995359
Mate you belong on ATS ten years ago
>>
>>67991998
Even if the criminals don't have guns, they have no problems using a knife.
>>
>>67991998
Shit mate, is Freo really that bad these days? I know Hammy Hill and Beaconsfield are pretty dodgey as I'm in Murdoch and it's a short drive to Freo but I didn't think the natives had functional guns yet.
>>
>>67995633
>The gunman rose from his chair at one of the tables in the Broad Arrow Cafe, removed the AR15 and spare magazine from a sports bag, immediately killing Mr Yee Ng with a shot to the upper neck, and Miss Chung with a shot to the head. Swivelling on the spot and firing from the right hip, the gunman fired at Mr Sargent who was wounded in the head, then killed Miss Scott with a shot to the head. The gunman continues through the Broad Arrow, next killing Mr Nightingale with a shot to the upper neck and Mr Bennet with a shot to the upper neck, with the latter bullet passing straight through and hitting Mr Ray Sharpe in the head with fatal results. Next Mr Kevin Sharpe was killed by a shot to the head and was also hit in the arm, with shrapnel and bone fragments from the second intermediate strike on Mr Kevin Sharpe then apparently wounding Mr Broome, and possibly Mr and Mrs Fidler.

>Still firing from the hip the gunman swivelled and killed Mr Mills and Mr Kistan with single shots to the head, with shrapnel and skull fragments from those shots apparently wounding Mrs Walker, Mrs Law, and Mrs Barker. Again the gunman turned, shooting and wounding Mr Colyer in the neck, before swiveling and killing Mr Howard with a shot to the head. Next he shot Mrs Howard in the neck and head with fatal effect. The gunman turned back, killing Miss Loughton in the back. Moving towards the rear of the building the gunman shot Mr Elliot in the head, causing serious injuries.

>ELAPSED TIME 15 SECONDS
>>
>>67996494
Now think about the fact that there are people ITT who believe Martin Bryant did this with a ~60 IQ and the psychologically assessed mental age of 13. I don't know which is scarier.
>>
>>67996838
Not to mention he fired 29 rounds of a 30 round magazine, and knew to reload with the last bullet in the chamber

to know to leave a round in, and to have counted his rounds is military training, it's not something a halfwit with no weapons training would know to do
>>
>>67997230
Fuck you're right I didn't think about that as a no gunz casual. What do you, or anyone else think about the car dead-blocking? I've read he 3 shot stopped a car like they do at green-zone or embassy checkpoints but can't find more info on the act itself or those similar, maybe I'm not looking hard enough though.
>>
>>67997363
I hard a hard time finding much on that too, beirut special or something right
>>
>>67997745
Yeah Beirut rings a bell. All I was able to find (off the top of my head) was a little bit about 1 shot through the radiator, 1 shot through the driver side and 1 shot through the engine block (that's the textbook perfect example) and Bryant was able to execute this.
>>
>>67996494
>20 headshots in 15 seconds
aimbot
>>
File: morgtruck.jpg (175 KB, 836x1143) Image search: [Google]
morgtruck.jpg
175 KB, 836x1143
>>
File: coronersreport.jpg (240 KB, 786x1112) Image search: [Google]
coronersreport.jpg
240 KB, 786x1112
>>67998463
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 300x193) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 300x193
>>67984026

10 small bomb, 20 deaths per bomb...

Amateur job... Top kek
>>
File: 23432432.jpg (64 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
23432432.jpg
64 KB, 600x400
>>67984026
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

Also, these vids in order lay things out pretty well.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Cultural Marxism in action, polictical correctness. The tip of the blade:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Does this sound familar at all?

>https://youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFkzTCyG8c0

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>>
Anders Brevik shot people in the hot across an open field, at distances up to a 100M.

Martin shot targets in the head at distances up to 10M. Is it really that unbelievable this guy did this?

Also very unlikely Martin kept 1 bullet chambered for reloading.
>>
File: Anders-Behrinn-Breivik-.jpg (65 KB, 469x480) Image search: [Google]
Anders-Behrinn-Breivik-.jpg
65 KB, 469x480
>>67999687
>Is it really that unbelievable this guy did this?
Yes, it is unbelievable. This was a man who by all accounts couldn't, and shouldn't, be able to shoot this skillfully and accurately yet was able to kill 20 people with shots to the head or upper neck and would 12 others within 15 seconds while firing from the hip with his non preferrered hard and no scope or iron sight assistance.

>Also very unlikely Martin kept 1 bullet chambered for reloading.

Why is this unlikely, considering what I've posted above? What leads you to believe that it's unlikey a man with this mentally handicapped would shoot this well and not know how many rounds he had left?
>>
>>67989916
I'm still only at the beginning but I'm impressed by the interviewer. He seems to have a casual attitude while also being direct and professional.
>>
>>67994260

except there were no eyewitness accounts
>>
>>68001863
Your English may need some work. He come across like a shy, special needs child to us.
>>
>>67996494
It's completely fucking made up, it was spooks backstabbing spooks on a mission to "die for the greater good". There were no lonegunman. Just a bunch of misled retards and gun grabbing goys.
>>
>>67994260
see
>>67995507
>>
>>68003187
Considering that bryant himself is the mental equivalent of a "shy special needs child" I thought they made a good attempt at communicating with him in a way he'd respond to.

But yes, my English is far from flawless and there's also cultural differences and such to take into account. Hard to work improve upon those things when I speak English so rarely.
>>
>>68004626
Not who you're replying too and without sounding too much like a tin foil faggot as a native speaker it seems like they knew this was a slam dunk and could use basic questioning techniques to close the case on this mentally deficient suspect.
>>
File: 426.jpg (955 KB, 1762x1321) Image search: [Google]
426.jpg
955 KB, 1762x1321
>Mick Roelandts, firearms-reform project manager for the New South Wales Police, looks at a pile of about 4,500 prohibited firearms in Sydney that have been handed in under the Australian government's buy-back scheme in 1997.

Australians were true cucks, and happily turned their guns in.

Americans stood strong after Sandy Hook.
>>
>>68004876
You had a second amendment and a history of widespread firearm use. Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>68004626
they asked him a lot of "leading questions", that is, questions which lead the answerer to a specific response that the questioner wants to hear

it's a shitty interrogation tactic that works especially well on slow-witted people
>>
>>68004876
pictures of body piles and the dead in the ditches do nothing for me, but seeing those poor guns like that...
>>
Port Arthur was not a false flag. The government could have taken our guns even if something like this didn't happen.

All of you conspiracy idiots using the 'muh special forces accuracy' are basing their evidence on nothing with substance. Many eyewitnesses saw Bryant, not to mention their is ACTUAL FOOTAGE of him shooting at people. Conspiracy is possible but this is possibly one of the dumbest, baseless and far reaching conspiracies ever.
>>
>>68005374
Why are you shilling so hard if you are already resigned to the fact that our guns could have been taken. How could they have been take under any circumstance other than a massacre, something which was stated in parliament mere weeks before the shootings took place?

>basing their evidence on nothing with substance
see
>>67984091
>>67984197
>>67996494
and
>>67994623

>Many eyewitnesses saw Bryant
Where? Show me written, sworn statements that contradict this post
>>67995507
or else you're talking out of your ass.
>>
>>67991068
>gun control doesn't work
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/05/gun-control-in-australia/
>>
>>68005374

documentary :

: www.youtu.be/Jm5MmmgioWM

Never heard of this shitfest. Why there are conspiracies theory ? American who want to prove MUH MAH GUNS ?

He seems obviously suffer from some schizophrenia/low QI. Maybe autistic.
>>
>>68005982
Because majority of Australians don't give a fuck about guns. They happily handed them in in 1996. The government could have passed the gun restrictions without anything occurring.

Those aren't credible sources friend. A book written by some random bloke and an apparent account of someone that was there. How do we know that is a legitimate account? Probably made up for all we know to fit the tin-foil conspiracy.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-20/port-arthur-survivor-petitions-against-turkish-adler-shotgun/6710336

^ There's one survivor, I could find you countless more you.

Btw, your narrative falls apart when you find out Bryant's accuracy was shocking once he was shooting at people from a distance. But I'm sure you can find some way to spin that so it fits your conspiracy :^)
>>
>>68006465
>A book written by some random bloke
A "random bloke" with 30 years direct experience of military operations.

>Those aren't credible sources friend.
Brigadier Serong was highly qualified in counter terrorism, marksmanship and military policing.
Ok shill.

>an apparent account of someone that was there. How do we know that is a legitimate account?
It's a sworn police statement from the DPP, as you could have easily seen if you bothered to read it.

Stop moving the goal posts because you can't provide any evidence to the contrary. I'll be waiting for your next shit post.

>There's one survivor, I could find you countless more you.
Please do because your link is fucking atrocious.

>The A110 will retail for about $800 and is capable of firing eight shots in rapid succession.
The Broadhead Cafe shooter fired 29 shots in 15 seconds

>Robert Nioa, the son-in-law of Queensland MP Bob Katter, had planned to start importing the weapon from Turkey this month.
>But the Federal Government suspended imports while it reviewed firearm laws in the wake of the Lindt Cafe siege.
This has zero to do with Port Arthur besides the fact she was there, that's not evidence to refure what I've posted.
Try harder.
>>
>>68006343
your shilling could not be more obvious

>>68006465
no sure about this dude, he might just be extremely full of himself and in denial if he can force himself to believe the real Bryant had the ability to operate like he allegedly did
>>
>>68007272
Don't let my countrymen's shilling dissuade you Estonia-bro. If you are interested in this, read a lot of what's been linked here it's illuminating. Don't fall for the shill or middle age boomer bullshit ITT.
>>
File: MEANDTAMMYAREGETTINGMARRIED.jpg (983 KB, 640x6558) Image search: [Google]
MEANDTAMMYAREGETTINGMARRIED.jpg
983 KB, 640x6558
>>67984026
bernie supporter

1/3
>>
File: MEANDTAMMYAREGETTINGMARRIED2.jpg (420 KB, 1280x1316) Image search: [Google]
MEANDTAMMYAREGETTINGMARRIED2.jpg
420 KB, 1280x1316
>>68007854
2/3
>>
>>68007458
I have, plenty

wasn't too long ago there was a thread with a link to http://cairnsnews.org/2016/03/04/martin-bryant-show-by-channel-7-sunday-night-will-not-tell-the-truth-about-port-arthur/ to read up again on it

I don't get these shills - most times they ignore, other times they swarm threads and try to bring the discussion down to the basest shit, playing dumb "lul of course he could shoot like military trained sas superman I could too lol"

if you stick around and lurk, the contrast between a good thread and a shilled thread is like night and day
>>
>>68007854
>>68007896
3/3

she deleted all the fucktrump posts and her "busted lip"
>>
File: MEANDTAMMYAREGETTINGMARRIED3.jpg (634 KB, 914x2268) Image search: [Google]
MEANDTAMMYAREGETTINGMARRIED3.jpg
634 KB, 914x2268
>>68007949
>>
We're getting spammed hard boys.
>>
>>68007854
>>68007896
>>68007974
Wrong thread friend.
>>
>>68007854
>Fun fact: Unless you make more then 250k, your taxes wont increase under Bernie
Do these people really believe that? They are going to get cucked so hard if he wins.
>"What do you mean my taxes increase by 50%? What do you mean I have to pay for Shaniquas 10 children?"
>"Why the fuck are McDs dollar hamburgers $2.50? Oh well, at least I can afford it with my $15/hour"
>>
Surprise surprise we're getting slid with spam.

Don't let the facts go un-noticed friends. Read and cultivate your own opinions. This shooting was suspect.
>>
I thought this was all suspect, but having just read the transcript I don't know how you can think he didn't do it. He admits to driving past with guns in his car and kidnapping a dude with a BMW, then going to seascape and staring a fire. What are the odds that he did that on the same day he was being framed for a shooting. Almost zero.
>>
>>68010045
A man who admitted guilt, before a trial took place, just to get a TV in his solitary confinement cell did it. Go to bed shills.
>>
I've been there. Beautiful location.

My mum made the mistake of asking about the shooting and she got completely ignored. Like they didn't even hear her question. There's a small memorial near the reception area.
>>
>>68010045
>I don't know how you can think he didn't do it.
~60ish IQ
Assessed mental age of 13
non preferred hand hip shoots 20 kills (head or upper neck shots and 12 wounded with 29 rounds
conflicting sworn statement(s) of if it was actually Martin

Try to be subtle shills.
>>
>>68011057
>>68011383

So what its a coincidence he hijacked a car and took someone hostage on the same day? Please.
>>
File: everett_bryant_2.jpg (42 KB, 649x281) Image search: [Google]
everett_bryant_2.jpg
42 KB, 649x281
>>
>>68011057

I was there about 2 weeks before the shooting, was crazy watching it on the news.
>>
>>67984091
>two clips of ammunition

Fuck this gay thread, I'll avoid ever learning about this event or scenario or false flag or whatever forever now thanks for the tip.
>>
>>68012102
>So what its a coincidence he hijacked a car and took someone hostage on the same day?

Are you drunk? You're completely missing the point. Whether he took a hostage or hijacked a car pales in comparison to what he was accused of doing and doesn't explain the following;
>1.66 to 1 KTIR ratio with 29 rounds from a 30 round magazine
>with his non preferred hand
>within 15 seconds
>hip shooting with no scope or iron sight assistance
>3 shot dead blocked a car upon exiting

You are focusing on irrelevant information to distract from the evidence

>>68012401
>clips instead of muh magazines
we don't want shitters like you here anyway
>>
File: 71381-004-534732C4.jpg (36 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
71381-004-534732C4.jpg
36 KB, 600x350
>>67984026
>>
>>68012653

Mate you are a lunatic if you think the stuff he admitted too doesn't point to him being responsible.

The whole reason I was all tin foil over this for all these years is because of the shooting stats, but the odds of him doing what he has admitted to doing on the exact same day he was being framed are fucking zero.

Its absolutely BS what the government has done regarding gun laws and yes they clearly have an agenda to disarm the population.
>>
>>68012653

But hey, I'm a shill who is bumping this thread instead of letting it slide.
>>
>>68013640
Don't try to pretend you are on my side mate, stop being gutless and own your opinions. How hard do you think it is for a detective to pose leading questions to a mentally handicapped person they've been gift-wrapped?

What did he admit?
>Q. Ohh right. And aah, did you ever practise shooting from the hip?
>A. No never.
>Q. Never?
>A. Uhh uhh.
>Q. Ohh right. And did you get pretty accurate?
>A. No not really

Something like this right?

>>68013825
Stop being facetious it's unbecoming of our flag.
>>
>>68014301
Explain why he stole a car, kidnapped a guy and burned down buildings on the same day the government decided to stage a fake shooting.
>>
>>68014440
Stop trying to split the narrative. Show me evidence to the contrary of this post >>67995507 (which is a sworn DDP statement) as well as many others in this thread. All you're trying and failing to do is move the goal posts away from legitimate facts your can't argue your way around.
>>
>>68014440
Presumably because someone put him up to it so they'd have a fall guy.
>>
>>68014912
>>>67995507
Makes sense to me. He was a regular at the Broad Arrow, and was pissed about having to constantly pay the admission charge despite not actually visiting the historical site. He snapped and shot up the place.
>>
>>68014912

It says he didn't recognise the shooter as Bryant, not that he was sure it wasn't him.
>>
>>68017235
And it's a witness account which produces some of the most unreliable evidence.
>>
>>68014301
>Don't try to pretend you are on my side mate, stop being gutless and own your opinions.

Mate I am giving you my opinion, but I'm the shill because I don't 100% completely agree with you. You're just as bad as aids skrillex.
>>
>>67985344
He was like a Forrest Gump type sperg. And a bit of a gun nut as well so he had plenty of practice. I bet he had no dramas then the dumbass aussie cops just half-ass their investigation
>>
>>68012653

Even though i'd like to believe in his innocence, even really dumb people can lie, and lie convincingly, even at the face of overwhelming evidence. I mean he was arrested coming out of a building on fire with dead people inside it, with a burnt car on the grounds that was hijacked at the port arthur site and 3 people from that car shot dead. I mean there's a clear link.
>>
False flagged by a kiwi.

Aussies are the only ones I really feel bad for because they aren't allowed to own guns.
All the other noguns nations deserve it because they are inherently pussies but Aussies deserve some firepower for surviving on Hell: The Continent.
>>
>>67999218
>david duke
bruh..
>>
>>68021459

>I eat what ever the kike media shits and will dismiss an intelligent man with well thought out and salient arguments because he's a rayciss

Why are you even on /pol/? You should stick to kikebook or twatter.
>>
>>68021632
oy vey did I struck a nerve there? I'll look at the evidence that is there and listen to the guy but I'm just saying that having david fucking duke tell those things might not get the desired result from everyone that video is targeting
you know? the kkk doesn't really have the reputation of a respectable group that has an unbiased point of view
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.