[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My wife asked me to go out tonight and get her some black bowls,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1457712349905.jpg (59 KB, 988x1152) Image search: [Google]
1457712349905.jpg
59 KB, 988x1152
My wife asked me to go out tonight and get her some black bowls, i misunderstood what she said as "black bulls".I got flustered so i blurted out, "would really let black men fuck you?" she just looked stunned and ever since then she's been having more girls night outs and can't look at me in the eyes.
>>
>>67983107
Faggot
>>
>>67983140

I am not a faggot, i'm married to a woman. She just wont talk to me anymore and im worried cus she works with a big black guy at her job.
>>
>>67983107
are you drunk all day every day or something canada?
>>
>>67983107
Second poster I've seen with that picture and still no sauce.
>>
>>67983271

Im thinking about getting drunk now desu
>>
>getting married

>asking your wife if she'd fuck black men

>allowing her to not speak to you

>expecting her to not absolutely ruin your life and take joy in it

everyone who gets married is a cuck who deserves this
>>
Listen Leaf, you have to stop trying to walk in Australia's shoes. We know, everyone loves straya because of the "bantz" but you gotta stop this, it's getting down right pathetic.
>>
File: 1453607388964.jpg (122 KB, 1278x1181) Image search: [Google]
1453607388964.jpg
122 KB, 1278x1181
>>67983107
not gonna lie, she may be fucking jamal, and you marage may or may not collapse with in the year or next. Sorry brah.
>>
Look boss, you need to assert who you are in the relationship right now. LIKE NOW.

Or else she's going to take your silence as some form of approval to go do what she wants because she thinks you don't care. Women are stupid i know. So get off your ass and not only tell her who is boss, but show her.

Most women just want to see some alpha in their men. But if you're beta mofo then continue with your passive aggressive bullshit.
>>
>>67983107
CUTE BROWN FEET
U
T
E

B
R
O
W
N

F
E
E
T
>>
>>67983107
>Being so much of a cuck you go out and buy your wife shit instead of making her buy it herself

I bet you go buy your wife's kids shit too don't you.
>>
>>67983107
>letting your wife leave the kitchen
shes fucking niggers, you stupid cuck.
>>
>>67983107
There is a solution.

Get drunk and watch my little pony.
>>
>>67983107
>i misunderstood what she said as "black bulls"
don't you worry your little head; your fantasy will never happen

protip to other posters itt: OP doesn't have a wife and is only shitposting
>>
why are canadians such cucks

anyone know
>>
>>67985407
French blood, literal faggot running the country, cold as fuck all the time so their little balls shrivel up and this affects their sperm production so they need a big African stallion to impregnate their wife, now they have French/Dindu genes.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.