[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Howard.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
Howard.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
Remember me?
>>
muh guns
>>
Love you John you big poofta

:3
>>
>>67982575

DJs
>>
Voted for him purely because he was going to introduce GST even though he said he wouldn't.
Absolute madman.
>>
There isn't many bald leaders, based John gets a bad rep desu.

If it weren't for Kevin '07's powerful meme campaign, John Howard would still be our PM right now and we'd probably be in a better position but with slower internet.
>>
>>67983640
To be fair, Howard did seem to win the election in part because of a hand shake at a radio station the night before.
Can't remember the guy who was running against him, but looked like he wanted to beat Howard with a stick.
Media focused on it the rest of the night, Howard got an up turn in support immediately after.
>>
>>67982575

We don't miss him, if that's what you're alluding OP
>>
>>67982575
GUN GRABBER

GLOBALIST

POINTLESS FOREIGN AMERICAN WAR ENTHUSIAST

RESOURCE BOOM SQUANDERER

GOVERNMENT SIZE INCREASER

FUCK YOU JOHNNY FUCK YOU
>>
>>67982575

meme minister

>"he was a conservakike but I'm glad I can't buy a gun anymore without showing up on fifty alphabet watch lists and for my effort I get a shitty bolt action .22 that costs 3 grand here and 2 bucks in the USA" - Australia
>>
Fuck you Howard, you started the middle-class welfare that is leading to the ruin of our country.
>>
>>67983940
But the cunt also had his bad points as well, remember?
>Sold 23T gold @ $280 an oz
>>
>>67984122
THAT WAS KEKSTELLO.
>>
Generally liked him but Negative Gearing destroys the housing market
>>
>>67982575
Gun grabbing commie fuck off and die already
>>
>>67982575
Why did he love Bush cock soo much for?!
>>
Based John. Come back mate!
>>
>>67982575
Who?
>>
>>67983640
>we'd probably be in a better position but with slower internet

Actually, Howards government was going to give FTTH. Labor went ahead with it.

The Jews sabotaged both plans.
>>
Stop the boats.

_/|
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.