[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's up whites. why can't you guys admit you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8
what's up whites. why can't you guys admit you're broke and looking to take control of the state apparatus? why try to lie about muh unity when it's clear as daylight that the only reason you care about illegals is they're mestizos?

I don't even get why you're making fun of the aids skrillex guy because he's right you're all a bunch of rebranded nazis trying to mask yourselves behind some silly pretense of america which no longer exists

just admit you're a bunch of advocates for the white race you silly cowards lol
>>
>>67982289
>just admit you're a bunch of advocates for the white race
We do, and there is literally nothing wrong with that
>>
>>67982403
Easy to say on an anonymous image board. Make a YouTube video now with your full legal name stating this and post is and I'll take you seriously
>>
>>67982590
I don't need you to take me seriously faglord, I don't know who you are and I don't care.
>>
>it's an "anonymous person acts tough on the Internet" episode
>>
>>67982781
as I thought

Ironically you accuse jews of having ulterior motives but it's clear you cowards do the same

Even more ironic is that the so called master race has to resort to these womanly and conniving tactics

Good thing people are well aware of your agenda
>>
>>67982289

see you in 2017, by the way pandering to white kids on tumblr is about as wack as you can get
you're probably crimewave420 or one of those other short niggas

sincerely, conservative african american
>>
>>67983105
>womanly
fucking triggered, it's womynslx you shitlord
>>
The majority of pol/ isn't white
Hard to believe but that just seems to be the image people get from this place
I'm hispanic and I support trump the wall is just for marking a border that's already there
And if you're illegal that's illegal
he's saying obvious things people shouldn't be shocked at
he's not making stuff up just pointing out common sense
We have laws you enforce them or change them and we have leaders that are refusing to do either of these
And it's causing us to fall apart as a country don't even make illegals illegal if that's your agenda but if they are then do what the law says
>>
>>67983184
you will always be a nigger to them

you're not going to date their women and if you do she'll be low tier

if you out compete them they will always resent and gang up on you

keep lying to yourself though
>>
>>67983333
>The majority of pol/ isn't white
citation needed and nice quads
>>
File: giphy.gif (965 KB, 498x281) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
965 KB, 498x281
>>67983105
The fuck are you talking about?
MAGA faggot.
>>
>black people are literally so fucking terrified that whites will wake up to them being so inhuman, that black people feel the need to ship in a bunch of illegal immigrants to try and throw every election and destroy our entire race, at the expense of their own well being

holy shit
>>
>>67983421
my cock is in your mouth right now

you proved me right and humiliated yourself

don't forget to suck the nuts either, queer
>>
>>67983344
id be glad for my sister to date a nigger who has his shit together

doesnt mean i dont recognize that most of them dont, and that my race shouldnt go extinct
>>
File: 6xeSkhw.jpg (35 KB, 500x619) Image search: [Google]
6xeSkhw.jpg
35 KB, 500x619
>>67983344
Taco detected
>>
>>67983535
are you 12?
>>
>>67983541
yeah and you'd be called a cuck and viewed by as one by all your nazi friends

just admit you hate blacks you can't even praise one without calling them nigger LOL
>>
>>67983535
Is it in yet, big guy? I can't feel it.
>>
>>67983641
good god I hope this is a troll, no one can be this retarded
>>
>>67983707
keep sucking faggot. I'll tell you when you can talk
>>
File: dtmexicans.jpg (69 KB, 599x636) Image search: [Google]
dtmexicans.jpg
69 KB, 599x636
>>67983641
>>67983541
>>67983535
>>67983344
>>67982289
>>67983748
>>
File: Shitlord.jpg (65 KB, 592x738) Image search: [Google]
Shitlord.jpg
65 KB, 592x738
>>67983344

>You'll always be a nigger to the Democrats

fixd
>>
File: 1457223522620.jpg (773 KB, 704x932) Image search: [Google]
1457223522620.jpg
773 KB, 704x932
>>
>>67982289
>>67982590
>>67983105
>>67983344
>>67983421
>>67983535
>>67983641
>>67983748
i guess its summer already
>>
You,re entirely correct,vato

US is not surviving the marxist transformation and is falling apart and the ones who will get at the scraps of whats left of it are the ones who will grab the wheel by force today.

Good luck mestizo, let us play chess
>>
>>67983978
Spring break
>>
>>67983344

No way. A conservative red-pilled black guy is like a unicorn. I don't think anyone here would wish ill-will on him.
>>
>>67983978
It never stopped
>>
>>67984006
now it all makes sense
>>
>>67984003
why are you talking to me like your country gdp per capita isn't 10,000 a year, serf
>>
>>67984069
>muh illusions of gdp

Fuck off and die stupid goyim
>>
>>67984044
yes you would

you say these things when it's convenient to say them but truth is you would never want a black dating your sister no matter how good a person he is

this is why you're online all day posting nazi memes
>>
>>67983641
I hate the concept of black people, for generally acting badly, but i dont actually hate anyone i know nothing about, especially when they appear to be good people

Whats so hard about recognizing a group of people cant get their shit together without hating each individual member of that group before you meet them?

You're just salty that white racists arent as hateful and prejudiced against a race as you all apparently are.

The vast majority of prejudice I see anymore are being committed by blacks against whites, just for actions 1% of our ancestors committed.

Way to win people over to your side
>>
>>67984161
you guys are extremely racist and the only reason you don't murder minorities I'd because there is still law and order in this country

truth is you're one of those people who posts memes calling for genocides on jews, muslims, blacks mestizos, really anybody not white
>>
>>67984157
i would much rather my sister marry a black dude with a job in IT than date some worthless white kid like she is doing now

but she hates black people more than me i think, thanks to them being shipped in droves to her highschool from the few poor parts of town
>>
>>67984351
fuck off white trash nobody cares about your Internet lies
>>
>>67984419
how many (you)s do you need well here another one
>>
>>67982590

If someone made such a video for blacks they'd be a hero, do it for whites and you're a devil. I accept this hypocritical stance you hold and will become the devil you made me be.
You don't get to go into someone else's house and make the rules, you two-faced piece of shit.
>>
>>67984419
Why is it so hard to believe that i just care more about the well being of my immediate family than i do about my entire race?
>>
>>67984494
I see you're hanging off my every post. I've really enraged you. Do you really think your agenda isn't transparent?
>>
>>67984563
ok so what you're saying is you are a conniving coward who hides behind rhetoric to advance the interests of your own racial group at expense of and with full contempt of others
>>
>>67982289
Blacks like yourself are pretty big cowards. You have the entire state apparatus backing you ad you are still concerned with what white folks are doing. Get over yourself, get a job, and quit concerning yourself with what white people are doing.
>>
>>67984715

What I'm saying is that the people who built this country deserve to reap the benefits of it, our wealth isn't something we are obligated to share with you.

You act like we are, and you're wrong. I have no obligation to take care of you or your family and the mire you attempt to force us to do so the more you will see push back for it. Pretty reasonable and simple. If you have no respect for our laws or our people then you can get the fuck out.
>>
File: 1448006869233.png (181 KB, 919x740) Image search: [Google]
1448006869233.png
181 KB, 919x740
>>67982289

Oi! Only us down under cunts are allowed to shitpost!
>>
>>67984964
ok so if you're going to pull this white legacy shit then you also get to take direct credit for slavery and native genocide

truth is you didn't build anything you're a scrub

you fabricate this silly ethereal abstraction of a legacy when fact is your race is largely a bunch of heroine and meth addicts quickly going through your seed crop

nobody owes you anything and you're voting Trump in hopes he helps you just because you're white not because you're of actual value
>>
>>67984964
i literally let a black kid stay in my home for a week after being kicked out by his parents and smoked him out tons of dank ass weed because he seemed cool, but no im just a KKK member because i dont want to use the law to force other people to do similar kinds of charity

i think he fucked my roommates girlfriend too, he was pretty cool, lol
>>
>>67985214

>truth is you didn't build anything you're a scrub

I have though, civilization is an ongoing process spanning hundreds/thousands of years. Blacks would know this if they ever built one.

Fact is, when we colonized Africa, YOUR PEOPLE LITERALLY BUILT NOTHING AT ALL and you STILL BITCHED.

So get the fuck out, dumb faggot bitch.

>your race is largely a bunch of heroine and meth addicts

The IRONY

>nobody owes you anything

Funny how EVERYBODY wants a piece of our country then, huh? I'm not the one living in some African shithole asking for their welfare(as if they can even take care of their own people) and telling them they have no entitlement to what wealth(lol) they have.

Know your role, cotton picker.
>>
>>67984964
No silly goyim

The priorities are as follow

Israel>>>USmilitary complex (which is run by jews)>>>>>securing the perodolar>>>>shit>>>>>poo>>>>>peepee>>>>>piss>>>>>your goyim priorities
>>
>>67985214
>america as we know it today was built by slaves and cotton fields, not the industrial revolution facilitated overwhelmingly by white males
>>
>>67982289
The ones (legal or illegal) who come with no interest in assimilating can GTFO, the ones who come (legally) to be an American can stay.
>>
>>67985671
>The ones who come legally to be american

Ah yes I too remember of times here in the eastern block where everyone was migrating to become glorious soviet russian citizen
>>
>>67984588
no its opaque
>>
>>67985299

>Letting niggers into your home
>Partaking in degenerate drugs with them

You're just asking to get robbed or murdered
>>
>>67984157

So the way you measure a persons character is whether or not they'll let you fuck their white sister? You niggers are pathetic. If you want me to "stop bein so evil yo" stop giving me constant reasons to hate you.
>>
>>67985396
>Know your role, cotton picker.

I've always wondered why the fuck we even had slaves. Surely people could have thought it might be bad to import all these third world savages. Then I realized the slave trade was a Jewish run game and America was always meant to be a multicult experiment. They wanted niggers here but if they tried to just immigrate them like normal people would throw a fit. So they shipped them here under the guise of slaves, always planning that they'll be released someday. With Jews you lose
>>
File: aAHAHHAHA.png (360 KB, 597x377) Image search: [Google]
aAHAHHAHA.png
360 KB, 597x377
>>67982289
>>
>>67984563
As an unbiased white-Hispanic, I hate the two face that comes from the black community, they don't get shit for it but a round of applause and it really boils me when a when a white complected person does it and it's the ultimate insult towards all minorities. It really is such a hypocrisy, and well I shouldn't just speak for blacks but really all races, and I feel bad for full on white people to an extend for getting such shit and being forced to fucking put up wit it. Reality is its 2016 and there shouldn't be hypocrisy and bigotry simply out of skin color anymore, but instead from what we all carry with us, in our fucking heads. We'll there be the day pol where this gets behind and we can judge people not by skin but their potential mental level?
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.