[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
India, explain. Immediately. I summon you. What is the point
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: rupee.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
rupee.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
India, explain. Immediately. I summon you.

What is the point of this? Toilet paper?

Oh. Wait...
>>
It's to inflate the socio-economic startup of new currency. Without these the promoted governmental regulation of indias economy could potentially spin out of control.
>>
File: Joss-paper-at-vietnam.jpg (173 KB, 591x414) Image search: [Google]
Joss-paper-at-vietnam.jpg
173 KB, 591x414
>>67981690
is this like chinese ghost money?
>>
>>67981883
How does wasting paper and ink protect the economy?
>>
>>67981690
>please do not fold this note.

Literally what? Do Indians not have wallets?
>>
>>67981690
It's a fake note that you give to the millions of corrupt government officials when they ask for a bribe. It's not an official note though, there's a website address on it.
>>
>A zero rupee note is a type of novel and innovative money issued in India as a means of helping to fight systemic political corruption. The notes are "paid" in protest by angry citizens to government functionaries who solicit bribes in return for services which are supposed to be free. The zero rupee note is the mascot or primary campaign tool of a non-governmental organization known as 5th Pillar which has, since their inception in 2007, distributed over 2.5 million notes as of August 2014. The notes remain in current use and thousands of notes are distributed every month.

Wow, it took me like 5 seconds on google. Are you retarded, OP?
>>
>>67982449
>>67982427
That sounds like something that will get your door kicked down by thugs with butcher knives in the middle of the night.
>>
Because
P00 in the L00
>>
>>67982624
they are currently not at war with your country
>>
>>67982449
I don't know why you took my post seriously when this entire board is shitposting.
>>
>>67982755
Another Ted Cruz crossing the border huh? You have to go back.
>>
>>67982888
nice try taking your leaf off canada, you're almost as clever as when mexico takes off its eagle to disguise itself as italy

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
File: POO IN LOO.png (83 KB, 500x3394) Image search: [Google]
POO IN LOO.png
83 KB, 500x3394
POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O
>>
>>67982624
You give it to cops that want bribes for letting you off with a speeding ticket and shit. You don't give it to someone you owe fifty grand to for drug money.

If you're a tourist I'd highly suggest you get some if you plan on driving there because you will get pulled over and they will ask for a bribe. Keep it in an envelope inside a newspaper, hand it to the cop when they pull you over. They'll peak to make sure it's bills then you get your ass out of there before they double check.
That's the stories I've heard anyways. Some of my family has been there and has had to do it.
>>
>>67982742
Is something troubling you, Hansel?
>>
>>67982957
gay
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.