[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MY BROTHERS OF POL SHARE IN MY MOURNING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: mountaindew.jpg (67 KB, 640x852) Image search: [Google]
mountaindew.jpg
67 KB, 640x852
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg

I have nothing funny or witty to say. Nothing of particular value and don't even have the motivation to troll right now. Guys, I'm fucking scared.

German men will be a minority in their own country by 2020???

>inb4 I'm a pussy, defeatist, white knight, cuck carl, etc...
>>
Say something please.
>>
Please.
>>
>>67980943
Something
I am still watching
>>
File: 1452937408056.png (69 KB, 1078x1182) Image search: [Google]
1452937408056.png
69 KB, 1078x1182
Of course they will be, faggot.

Jews like Gorge Soros are cucking the white race. Do you even /pol/?
>>
File: the ride never ends.gif (205 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
the ride never ends.gif
205 KB, 500x500
>>67980509
What else is there to say?
>>
>>67980509
You think the years and years pf mass migration and threat it poses was a meme? Stupid canacuck. France will be an Islamic State by 2030 (secular no more), England by 2050 (I imagine the Queen will be burnt alive as a offering to their Moon God) and Spain will be an Islamic State by 2050 as well unless another inquisition occurs. Italy is already lost.
>>
>>67980509
We've had like 3 threads of this already, Canuckbro. Everybody else is too busy Carlposting right now.
>>
this shit was being projected autumn last year, you new?

we're in for a ride my leafy friend
>>
>>67980509
i dont even fucking care, if those pathetic german cucks wont fight to survive, they dont deserve to exist.
>>
>>67980943
>>67981081
>>67981549

you cant bump your own thread
>>
>>67982248

It is already too late. It would take the rise of another Reich and there just isn't enough military age German men to pull that off.
>>
>>67982711

Actually you can if you know how, and he was.
>>
>>67981914
we had a dozen of those yesterday as well. every thirty minutes this shit is being shilled. it is clear that this nothing but clickbait made by some kike for youtube bucks.
>>
>>67982853

Relax Mohammad, you've already won.
>>
>>67980509
Don't worry, leafy. At a certain point germans (of all ages) will have enough of this shit, and will genocide their shitskins.
>>
>>67982109
I knew this long ago. But its an entirely different thing to WATCH it happen before my very eyes. It;s too surreal to be believed.
>>
>>67982248
fight? with what? sticks and stones? they are unarmed citizens anon.

if they start an uprising they get blown up by drones.

don't be so critical.
>>
>>67982853
not everything is a conspiracy friend. I just saw the video today and was sad. so I posted it. the one thing i hate about 4chan is that everything ever is some sort of troll. I was just sharing my thoughts fatty.
>>
>>67981668
unfortunately I do. i was hoping pol would say something uplifting today. alas, I came to the wrong place.
>>
File: dude.gif (123 KB, 496x279) Image search: [Google]
dude.gif
123 KB, 496x279
I suggest you to work out, they'd don't fuck with strong guys.
>>
Yea it's pretty fucked up. Us Americucks are retards but it took us 50 years(started b4 most of us were born). Germbros have a chance to change shit right now. It's not easy but nothing is more important than the shit happening right now.... it almost seems like Americans care more than Germans what happens to Germany
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.