[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I support Trump 100% but I work in a corporate business where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 6636.jpg (35 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
6636.jpg
35 KB, 400x225
I support Trump 100% but I work in a corporate business where even the slightest hint of "intolerance" is grounds for firing.

It is fucking maddening how my co-workers speak shit about Trump and openly say he is a "racist" but I cannot refute that claim because they are black and if HR even gets wind of "racism" I am out of a well paying job.

How the hell do you deal with being suffocated with liberal horseshit so thick you breathe it in without getting a pink slip?
>>
>>67979632
Cut tires.
>>
>>67979632
Dont worry, once he gets elected and he turns america into nazi germany you can report thr cock suckers and have them executed.

Start taking videos quietly.
>>
>>67979632

"I'm a Bernie supporter, but..."
>>
>>67979851
No false flag. I don't like blacks on general principle. Since the ones I work with are liars, obnoxiously loud, or literal FUCKING drug dealers before hand. We got a few Asians who are cool but fuck their work habit and professionalism. I have heard the term "white people" thrown around 3-4 times a day. I am fucking standing there and they say that shit and degrade people of my skin.

Yet if I go to HR I will end up being fired. It is a godamn madhouse.
>>
>>67979632
Just grit your teeth and ignore it. Trust me, I know what its like to have to hold stuff like what you're talking about. Getting into an argument with people like you're talking about won't change their opinion and will just get you fired. Theres no winning.

It'll all be worth it when Trump wins.
>>
>>67980123

There's no way to do it normally without hiding your true form until the Overton window shifts more towards the right. Reality conflicts with ideology, and sometimes we have to adapt to the situation around us in order to push forward.
>>
>>67979632
fuckin' hell...
THIS WHY TRUMP ABSOLUTELY MUST WIN
i feel for you anon...
>>
>>67980300

Remember, you have to titrate the red pill dosage up when dosing people with it. Can't automatically start them off at 250mg a day.
>>
>>67979632
redpill your office then file your lawsuit m8
>>
File: 1456017609655.png (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1456017609655.png
52 KB, 600x600
>>67979632

You should state your support loud and proud. It's illegal to discriminate or fire someone based on their political affiliation or beliefs, so if they do fire you, you could sue them and take their business away complete.

Just keep saying you support him and push them to fire you, because if you do you'd be set for life.
>>
>>67979632
Don't work for a corporation and start your own business. You as a white man are a slave to make up the slack for the hordes useless minority hires.
>>
>>67979632
I got called into HRS because of "Trump paraphernalia."

I brought a copy of Crippled America for a colleague to borrow, and someone was butthurt.
>>
>>67981098
>HRS
HR.
Fucking autocorrect.
>>
>>67981213
How the fuck does that even work? I'm truly not understanding the process here. What did they say? what happened?
>>
>>67981374

"Anon brought in a copy of mein kampf and was screaming heil hitler."
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 623x623) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 623x623
>>67979632
URA KEK.
>>
Get fired and then sure the shit out of them. Isn't that how things are done in the US?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.