[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should the age of consent be? And why is it considered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 16 year olds.jpg (60 KB, 634x630) Image search: [Google]
16 year olds.jpg
60 KB, 634x630
What should the age of consent be?

And why is it considered weird to have sex with somebody under 18, but over the age of consent in most places?
>>
>>67978658
5 months
>>
Age of consent should be abolished after recreational sex is made illegal.
>>
age/2+7
>>
Age of consent laws have at their core men's fear of other dicks penetrating "their" women.
>>
>>67978919
This. It will never stop being this.
>>
>>67978658
At conception.

Free love, man!
>>
The concept of consensual age is fucking stupid, the idea that a 19 year old goes to jail for dating a 16 year old and be publicly shamed for the rest of his/her life is beyond logical.
>>
>>67978658
age of consent pretty much boils down to what age a person can legally make a choice for themselves as well. It's the age where if someone fucks you over, the state can say that you should have known better.
>>
File: Untitled.png (304 KB, 423x443) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
304 KB, 423x443
>>67978658

What I don't understand, is why the society says that a 17 year old girl cannot consent into sex.

But a 8 year old kid can consent for a "gender assignment".
>>
>>67978658
15 is perfect tbqh
16 is fine too
>>
>>
>>67979725
17 is above age of consent in a lot of places
>>
Age of consent is high so rich old people have more of a thrill when indulging in the pedowood prostitution...

Age of consent is a broken system, every relationship with a greater than 2 years differential where one party is under 18 that has received a complaint should be judged on a case by case basis. This is more complicated, which 9/10 times means a bad law, but basically old guy pimping a 13 year old is imprisoned but the twenty something virgin who's dating his teenage neighbor would be ignored as a Romeo Juliet relationship. After this, precedents can be set by what's considered abuse, such as forceful sex or onesidedness or "sharing" (thinking Rotterdam cases).

In this day and age, guys are losing their virginity later and girls are losing it earlier. Quite naturally this means the rules need to be a bit more flexible as most people would rather be with someone of equitable sexual experience as themselves, which is a fair dating market.
>>
>>67978658
it's odd to associate with people far out of your age range namely because you have literally fuckall in common

Imagine some 40 year old dude sleeping on a 14 year old chick
They have literally nothing in common, she's on snapchat and Instagram all day and he's reading a fucking print newspaper and using a landline telephone and listening to Def Leppard
>>
Why are Aussies so good looking?
>>
>>67979465
It is stupid which is why most states have 16 as the AoC and "Romeo and Juliet" laws to prevent such things as you stated in your post

But it has happened before and will continue to happen

The problem is that the line has to be drawn somewhere and that line isn't always going to have strict reasoning behind it due to the nature of sex and consent and whether or not someone is mature enough to understand the consequences of their actions
>>
>>67978658
> tfw she says that's actually her mom's corset

Lol. Whore family is whore
>>
>>67978919
>>67979109
This but if she's a little bit younger that's totally ok.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dsVYswSfow
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
My vote is 5
5 is the perfect age.
>>
>>67978658
14, they are fuckable and most of them start at that age anyway
>>
>>67980074
>The problem is that the line has to be drawn somewhere and that line isn't always going to have strict reasoning behind it due to the nature of sex and consent and whether or not someone is mature enough to understand the consequences of their actions.

When it comes to morally it's never the states or the governments problem, if a few irresponsible people can't control themselves why punish the whole of society?

Reminds me of an article I read a few years back where a man goes home and walks into his 16 year old daughter's room only to find out she was fucking her 45 year old school janitor and he was charged, now there is no doubt in my mind that that shit was degenerate from both ends but they both knew exactly what they were doing and yet he was sent to jail.

Complete and total BS.
>>
File: 1457501069249.png (310 KB, 542x427) Image search: [Google]
1457501069249.png
310 KB, 542x427
>>67978919
You can be very rich in here by working as an Islam advisor
>>
>>67978658
Fuck off nonce
>>
>>67978658
>>
File: excel-saga1.jpg (83 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
excel-saga1.jpg
83 KB, 720x480
>>67978658
In my country it is 16.
18 for paid sex.
14 y.o. are allowed to have sex but only withing a 3 years upper range (i.e. with 14-15-16-17 y.o.).
>>
>>67986956
>18 for paid sex.

Legal whore in Aus? I wasn't aware...
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.