[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are Italians considered white or are they basically spics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: Hw10L5q.png (578 KB, 402x598) Image search: [Google]
Hw10L5q.png
578 KB, 402x598
are Italians considered white or are they basically spics?
>>
File: 1444723551891.png (27 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1444723551891.png
27 KB, 501x585
>>67978141
spics with noses OP
>>
>>67978141
Conquer and divide I guess.
>>
>>67978141
Italians are white.

Irish mick faggots are not.
>>
>>67978141
Probably depends on the Italian. Northern Italians would have you believe they're white and the Napolitans are basically niggers, and I'm inclined to agree.
>>
>>67978141
Whites with good tans.
>>
they're Caucasian, not that many blondes but still almost genetically identical as most northern whites
>>
>>67978360
Only sane response in this thread. I'll add that English genes are the proven masters of the white race.
>>
>>67978569
Muh rotten buck teeth
>>
>>67978714
>Dominican Republic
>>
>>67978141
Italians are pastaniggers.
>>
>>67978330
>tfw Italian
yay

>and Irish
aww
>>
>>67978423
What the fuck is the point of these threads?
The enemy is the fucking nigger
You can fucking focus on your eye hair color master race later, unless you want your grandchildren to come out brown.
>>
>>67978569
not really. tiny island, tiny genepool. Diversity is good for genetics
>>
>>67978141
I look like her and i'm a sandnigger, so no. Italians aren't white.
>>
File: 1409446277252.jpg (11 KB, 469x354) Image search: [Google]
1409446277252.jpg
11 KB, 469x354
>>67978961
>The enemy is the fucking nigger
the nigger is a nuisance, anon, but they're not the enemy
>>
>>67978141
Italians can be any race. Italian is a nationality. Not a race group. You're looking for the term "mediterranean caucasian". And yes. They are White.
>>
File: 1YTdEsk.png (322 KB, 357x597) Image search: [Google]
1YTdEsk.png
322 KB, 357x597
This girl is a nigger loving coalburner but likes to claim to be white, its quite funny
>>
They speak a latin tongue, therefore they're spics. Even if they're white still considered spics because of their latin heritage.
>>
>>67979092
>the nigger is a nuisance, anon, but they're not the enemy

The jews put the niggers here to fucking make you this stupid
If you want to defeat the Jews you need to kill the niggers first desu,
>>
While I think that other races such as the nordics have very beautiful features the Mediterranean/italian people have the greatest history, were strong warriors, good at science and everything else. The only thing that is bad about my race is that we aren't as tall as the other white races.
If you are going to judge all races by what they did in history italians are prob the best, while other white races even though they were still good they fucked up multiple times.
>>
>>67979159
it's*
>>
>>67979164
Latin originated in Europe. Ancient Rome spoke Latin. There is a whole beaner movement that actually want to stop being called "Latino" and "Hispanic" since these are White terms. They are technically Mestizos and have no claim to either.
>>
>>67979164
Hola hermano como esta?.
>>
>>67978141
well one needs to learn that there's a clear distinction between a Piedmontese, Lombardi, Venetian, and Sicilian/Neapolitan
>>
>>67978961
>It's actually the joos, friend
>Da JOOOOOS
>>
Southern Europeans are not white. The Arabs, Turks and Moors raided the coastline for well over 1400 years. In the 19th there were several million White slaves in Barbary North Africa.
>>
Well my family is half Abruzzese and Half Venetian, but my Abruzzese side literally look South American (granted my Nonno did live in Venezuela for 20 years or so)
>>
Some bitch I went to high school with is always bitching about white people because her dumbass thinks because she is Romanian that she isn't white
>>
>>67978141
Southern-Europeans are on a case by case basis. For example, there is a small community of balkans "refugees" in my city (from the 90s). This one dude in my gym looks mexican af (most ppl there are either white, black or asian). Detect a strange accent from him one day. Turns out he's actually albanian. His cousin (also albanian) shows up and he looks like he could be german. It's all on a case by case basis when it comes to them.
>>
>>67979356
Romans spoke with British accents.
>>
>>67980174

lol
>>
>>67979159
she is white though...
>>
File: infinijew.gif (100 KB, 504x566) Image search: [Google]
infinijew.gif
100 KB, 504x566
>>67979192
>not attacking the root of the problem
>>
>>67979159
Post proof.
>>
>>67981956
This is one of the many guys that gave her the tyrone D, this guy specifially was the one who popped her cherry
>>
>>67982066
the girl is still white you autistic retarded virgin
>>
>>67981598
If she's white then moddle easterns are considered white, which is not true.
>>
first of all white is not a cool kids club. It seems that white is a jerk off club to vain faggots here on pol who think it is the shit to be white. youre wrong about that.
second, italians are white beyond the shadow of a doubt, all of europe is firmly caucasian
third, before italian whiteness, american whiteness is in doubt. America is a mix of protestant europeans, mulattos, hispanics and negros. Why are you faggots the loudest? You were never pure to begin with, always mixed country. The original liberals.
>>
>>67982066
Is that an all-black school in the hood. Or is this a white surburb school that dindus shipped in from the city? I went to a school in the hood (about 30% white) and none of the white chicks dated black dudes. At prom there were a shitload of white chicks with black guys, but it was all white chicks from suburban schools. Those white chicks are the dumbest.
>>
>>67979250
Bullshit , ROMANS did great not italians , italians are cucks .

Also the girl is not 100% white probably has nigger genes
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.