[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CDC estimates 1 out of 11 straight black men will contract HIV.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 550x504) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 550x504
CDC estimates 1 out of 11 straight black men will contract HIV. For gay black men, it's 1 out of 2. Meanwhile, for heterosexual white men in the USA, it's less than 1 out of 2,000. I'm sure the rates for black women are similar to the rates of black men. Knowing this, why would anybody sleep with a black person?
>>
File: 1447130151609.jpg (618 KB, 1201x884) Image search: [Google]
1447130151609.jpg
618 KB, 1201x884
>>67977735
>tfw I fucked a 14 year old black girl who told me (and I somehow believed it) that she was 17
>>
>>67977841
Did you get caught? If not, why are you mad?
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 992x558
Btw, I think black men for the most part are unattractive and tend to be stupid. Let's just say, intellectual black men are the minority. Aside from the KarTRASHians, the only white women who date black guys are poor, fat white trash. Yet, it's becoming more and more common with teenage girls as a result of the Kardashians. I imagine the trend in dating black men will make the STD rate rise amongst teenage girls and young women. Jewish conspiracy? Perhaps.
>>
>>67977735
it's fucking frightening
of course for a gay white man it's like 1 in 11 or something

every sexually active person in an at-risk group should be taking PrEP imo
>>
>>67977909
I didn't get caught but if I knew she was 14 I would have never done it
>>
>>67977841
They look way older than their ages. When I was a freshman in HS, there was a black girl in my class who got bussed in from a bad neighborhood. She was fucking 13 with a baby from a 27 year old man. She looked about 30 back then:
>>
Burn the coal...
>>
So women have a less than 10% chance of contracting HIV by sleeping with a black dude? That's a chance they'll all be willing to take. Shit, most women will let you cum inside them hours after they met you. Women are degenerate.
>>
>>67977963
I'm too scared to have sex period outside of a marriage. I had one encounter, tested 4 times I was so paranoid. Came back negative. No thanks no more fucking sex for me. That Charlie Sheen shit was enough to scare anybody straight. Although, his lifestyle was extreme.
>>
>>67977841
if you don't get caught it doesn't matter lad, not like it was even your fault
>>
>>67978145
you can use protection though. i mean, marriage doesn't magically protect you from STDs either
>>
>>67978104
I wouldn't take that chance with any woman. A few minutes of sex isn't worth a lifetime of misery. Diseases are my biggest phobia!
>>
>>67977841
anon...
>>
>>67978104
This is the truth. I was out with a coworker the other night and by the time we left dinner she was telling me to cum in her with no condom. It was okay though because she was on the pill.......................................

I obviously used a condom anyway and haven't called her back since.
>>
>>67978237
You are correct. Spouse can be cheating, but still meeting random people is scary and I'm majorly OCD. 5 years ago, I was going through a painful breakup and a female friend of mine and I became really close. Not romantically, but we were just each other's shoulders to lean on because she was also going through a breakup. Long story short, she ended up telling me she tested positive for HIV. She suspects the guy who gave it to her was either a black guy or a bi white dude. Today, this girl has refused treatment, is completely isolated, and just hitchhikes across the USA couch surfing. To hear about HIV that close to home in a white woman scared the fuck out of me.
>>
>>67978437
Is this an older woman who may want a baby? Oh, but you said she was on the pill. I can't think of any reason any woman would accept a strange man to cum inside her unless she was desperate for a child. Even then, what kind of a monster would accept that without getting the guy tested first?
>>
>>67978492
holy fuck she's an idiot for refusing treatment
>>
>>67978633
she already has 3 kids with 3 different dads

pretty sure she sees me as a paycheck

i still got her to blow me so it's all good
>>
God has blessed us with so many ways to spot a coalburner. HIV, black eyes, drug addictions, half black babies, no father in the picture etc. He's really looking out for us
>>
>>67978633
>I can't think of any reason
I got one for you: all women are whores. The sooner you realize that and come to terms with it, the happier you'll be in life
>>
>>67978633
Women like being cummed inside because it feels good.
>>
>>67978692
She thinks by taking herbs she will be ok. I'm really worried for her. We stopped hanging out shortly after she confided in me what happened, but she would text me nonstop for 4 years. I was there for her to text all night because I felt so bad for her. She hasn't texted me since Christmas. I thought to even email her brother and ask about her. In any event, it was super scary to hear about this in a Midwestern suburb.
>>
>>67978722
Omg, this bitch I knew from elementary school has 3 kids with 3 baby daddies. Such white trash. Thank God, I try my hardest to avoid these types. I tried to date an 18 year old (who looked a lot older) that I met at an anime convention. Zero in common. I prefer women within 5 years of my own age, but it's sooooo fucking hard to find decent ones who don't have kids.
>>
>>67977735
The rates for black women to have HIV are startlingly low compared to their men. like, 1/50 to 1/100. What this tells us is that all the black dudes are sleeping with the exact same whores, whether that's white women or black women. Somewhere in there, one turbowhore (Probably a white woman if she can entice that much MUH DICK) is completely destroying the genepool of an entire city of thirsty black men. And that's happening in every city with black men.

God Bless the AIDS-ridden coalburner. She's doing her part to save her country.
>>
>>67979106
Do you think there are lots of "undercover brothas"?
>>
File: image.png (626 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
626 KB, 640x1136
Holy fuck! Look what just came up on Perez Hilton. Can we stop pretending these people aren't animals?
>>
>>67979268
Gay people are less than 2% of the population even without breaking them down into subcategories. Black people make up only 10-13% of the US, so, roughly 30 million out of 300 million. 2 percent of 30 million is, what, 600 thousand? That's probably as much population as the island country of Iceland, and it's spread across a huge country like the USA. Gay Niggers are totally negligible as far as statistics go, whether they're on the down-low or not.
>>
>>67979629
There was a gay black dean at my school.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.