[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFER SOLUTIONS - Israel - Palestine -
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: 1231234.jpg (353 KB, 477x1057) Image search: [Google]
1231234.jpg
353 KB, 477x1057
Israel population:
Jews: 6,119,000 75.0% 1.7%
Arabs 1,688,600 20.7% 2.1%

Palestinian population:
West Bank 2,568,555
East Jerusalem 192,800
Gaza Strip 1,657,155

(no cnn bbc world media crap)
REAL Palestinians and Israelis talking:
https://www.youtube.com/user/coreygilshuster
>>
>>67976737
Segregation and walls.
Randomly bombing innocent men,women and children and calling them terrorists.

Oh wait.... Thats already the kikes solution for peace.
>>
>>67977197
>Implying you wouldn't remove kebab
>Implying IDF did anything wrong.
>>
>>67976737
Exterminate 6,199,000 Jews.
Exterminate 1, 688, 600 Muslims.
>>
>>67976737
I have a solution; you continue killing each others but try to speed the whole thing up until none of you are left how's that sound?
>>
>>67977265
Birth place of Jesus.
>>The first Christians.
Palestinians aren't kebab.
>>
>>67976737
Nuke the whole area until there no one is left.
>>
>>67977197
Amen.
>>
Chuck palestine into the sea and make all jews move to israel.
>>
File: 5.png (129 KB, 354x504) Image search: [Google]
5.png
129 KB, 354x504
>>67976737
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OYYRGEhBZw
>>
File: 1458337769842.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2451) Image search: [Google]
1458337769842.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2451
Pic very relevant.

From the Clinton emails.
>>
File: Longshanks2.jpg (17 KB, 183x220) Image search: [Google]
Longshanks2.jpg
17 KB, 183x220
>>67977265
I hate kebab, but I hate matzo more than kebab. I think the British should have kept it, it would be a nice country like ours in Christian hands.
But idiots got ideas of "anti-colonialism" and now look at the place.
>>
>>67977915
>anything topping muslim hate
If i was in a room with a nig, an abbo, a liberal, a jew, a feminazi, and a muslim, with a revolver, id use all six shots on the muslim
>>
File: happy goy.png (55 KB, 366x406) Image search: [Google]
happy goy.png
55 KB, 366x406
>>67978558
>>
>>67978813
My hatred of jews is not forgotten, i simply hate arab filth far more
>>
>>67978558
>>what if they were all muslim.
The German liberals are trying to play the race card on the muslim immigrants.
Those fucktards don't realize Islam isn't a race.
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 688x527) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 688x527
>>67979127
>>67979077
>>67978558
>>67977560
>Americans are still bootyblasted over Iraq

You should thank the Muslims for taking away the uncle that touched you at night.
>>
>>67979319

Muslims are legit still assblasted about the fucking Crusades.

Trust me, I live in the very brown part of Cuckmark.
>>
Israel should annex Judea and Samaria and continue to make permanent the wall around the areas it wants to control. Cities like Ramallah, Nablus, and Hebron should become part of Jordan and all of the Palestinians should be confined to these areas and Gaza. Ideally either the UN or Arab States would put up the money to build high speed rail that connects all of the Palestinian cities and allow them to go in and out of Jordan. A tunnel could be built that connects Gaza to the West Bank cities but Israel would have total security control over the rail system and border fences to make sure that they can’t get into Israel. Basically Israel should build a wall around whatever parts it wants and if the Palestinians want to have a state in the remainder they can go ahead and call it a state but any incursions into Israeli territory will be treated as an invasion of a foreign army. Israel should not make any concessions that make life easier for the Palestinians as this will only encourage them to remain in what rightfully belongs to the Jews per the Leage of Nations Mandate, ultimately encouraging them to migrate to one of the 22 Arab countries surrounding them.
>>
>>67979448
What makes it even funnier is that the Muslims had taken more and more land from the Christians, starting more and more feuds, completely unprovoked at all times. There's also the fact that the crusades were a massive failure that didn't even accomplish much for the Christians as they suffered casualties and lost the land a bit later anyway.

In an ideal society, anyone who played the victim in any scenario, even in early childhood, would immediately be executed.
>>
File: isreal-solutions.gif (232 KB, 982x944) Image search: [Google]
isreal-solutions.gif
232 KB, 982x944
>>67976737
ok. how bout these.
>>
>>67979448
No they're not. The Saliqyahbiyah has only one paragraph in most middle eastern history books.
It's like claiming people are salty about the Barbery slave trade, it only comes up when someone wants to claim something has been going on forever.
>>
>>67980311
How bout one big Palestinian state and the zionists get nil?

Because that's where it's heading in the long term
>>
>>67980439
Israeli birth rate is 3.3 per mother

they aint going anywhere
>>
>>67978558
so much this
jews are bros
>>
>>67980439
Right. You think somehow Israel with it’s 200 nuclear weapons is going to be dislodged from the land? In the long term the opposite is going to happen. Israel will manage the occupation until more and more Palestinians move away for greener pastures. The ones that want to stay and fight can fight and lose if that’s what they want.
>>
>>67980311
A unified secular state will never happen for several reasons. One, because then there will be no Jewish state anywhere in the world, defeating the whole point of Israel and it’s importance to the survival of the Jewish people to begin with. It also won’t work because the Arabs don’t want to live in a secular state. How many Arab secular states do you see in the region? Third, most Arabs don’t want to live with Jews. There are no Jews living in Palestinian cities, but there are Arabs living in Israel. The two state concession will not work according to the map shown. Israel will not give up the Golan or any other high ground. The best scenario is solution 1, Cession, with Jordan becoming the Palestinian state since most of the population are the same people. The border is somewhat wrong, based on the armistice lines, because Israel will not uproot all of it’s settlements. But basically Solution 1 is the only one that will work in the long run.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.