[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm losing my mind. Everything is wrong. The people in this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9
I'm losing my mind. Everything is wrong. The people in this country don't act like people. It's all because of "diversity." It's no one's fault. It's how people are. There's no trust and no unity and everyone is atomized and paranoid and miserable. The men are all emasculated and the women are miserable. It's not going to work. America is going to fall apart. It already has. Maybe it was never together in the first place. It's a fake country. It's an artificial nation and the only thing that ever unites us is a threat from someone else. "We have to go back to the way we were on the day after 9/11." People actually say that. Wasn't that like, the worst day ever? That's not normal. This country isn't normal and it's going to fall apart. We're living in Rome. White Americans don't know how to raise children. They impart very little actual wisdom to their kids. They let them disrespect them and do whatever they want, and they grow up to be terrible people. I'm getting nauseous thinking about how terrible this country and its people are. How fake they are. We don't even think about it anymore. Every day is just 100% fake. I don't know these people. I don't trust them and I don't know anything about them. I can't trust my own emotions anymore. I don't want to question my own thoughts anymore. I can't think straight. I have to find like-minded people in real life. I don't know how to do that. I feel sick.
>>
Sounds like you need some stress relief in the form of ARs and dead teens
>>
>>67976343
Fuck, the way you wrote that makes me feel like it's the premise for an action hero plot. A hero shall rise among the ashes and inspire all.
>>
File: red pillll.jpg (7 KB, 300x206) Image search: [Google]
red pillll.jpg
7 KB, 300x206
>>67976343
>Maybe it was never together in the first place.

Oh my fucking goddddd

fREE Red pill dropped
>>
>>67976343

YOURE A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>67976343
エイズスクリレックス
>>
File: therideneverends.jpg (76 KB, 460x550) Image search: [Google]
therideneverends.jpg
76 KB, 460x550
>>67976343
Breathe slowly don't freak out, thats just the first stages of the red pill, no need to an hero.
>>
>>67976574
>being on pol
>not realizing its trump
>>
File: red pillll.jpg (149 KB, 770x1164) Image search: [Google]
red pillll.jpg
149 KB, 770x1164
>>67976343
>It's a fake country.

Shieeet i'M so red pilled now
>>
>>67976574

>*pumps super-soaker*...

>We need a hard rain to wash the dirt off of these streets...
>>
>>67976343
i'm only 25 but i think the 80s must've been pretty fucking dope

>fucking god tier Reagan from 81-89
>all americans against soviets, instead of faggot leftists like today HURR RELIGION OF PEACE, YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!
>Hulk Hogan (I AM A REAL AMERICAN! FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTS OF EVERY MAN
>etc

now we got a nigger president saying violent thugs could be his kids, race relations the worst they've been in decades, AIDS Skrillex and Carl the Cuck in every room, etc. its fucked up

someone from the 80s please tell me it wasnt as great as i imagine it was. i had a lot of good times in the 90s but i was a fucking kid so i assume i just didnt know what was going on, especially with slick willy shoving up cigar tubes up interns' cunts and then getting away with perjury
>>
>>67976343
>"We have to go back to the way we were on the day after 9/11." People actually say that. Wasn't that like, the worst day ever?

It was one of the best days ever.

I've been longing to see the Pentagon walls crumble for a long time, and it was a beautiful sight to see that day.

As Che Guevara said - one, two, many Vietnams.
>>
I've been banking on national collapse for a while now. We need a fresh start. I'm thinking something viral or war.
>>
Only through pain and suffering can humans define themselves.

Cuck humans cannot survive natural selection in SHTF. Unless they are the highest level cuck.

I understand you OP, and it's coming and it's going to be worse then 9/11. And it's going to be so bad, it's going to unite or kill everyone.
>>
>>67976343

If you can't think straight I hate to say it but you're part of the problem.

There is a right and a wrong here. Better get right or you're gonna get left brother
>>
>>67976935
No you’re not wrong. The post war period was the high water park for western civilization. The USA, particularly in big cities from the 40’s to the early 60’s is about as great as this nation will ever get.
>>
>>67977438
*mark (not park)
>>
Even by the 70’s and 80’s things were starting to fall apart. The decline just wasn’t as pronounced yet, and you still have a lot of the people in the greatest generation running things. i.e. Reagan. They’re all dead now. Nancy just dying is certainly symbolic of that.
>>
File: 1458012282727.png (453 KB, 496x484) Image search: [Google]
1458012282727.png
453 KB, 496x484
>>67976343
I knoe what you mean. Every minute of everyday I see them.

Kikes, cucks, degeneracy, faked happiness from my peers, dumb muds and nigs around me reinforcing my prejudices, slutty girls who seemingly have absolutely no agency, and worst of all I see visions of what it all could have been.

I wish I had never found /pol/, but even if I hadn't theres no saying I couldn't have ended up being some pathetic suicidal leftist like aids skrillex.

Fuck, ive started thinking about joining the military just so i can cap a few kebabs before getting ackbar'd.

Anyone else feel this shitty? Do you use anything to escape from it all?
>>
>>67976343
Sometimes I feel like this because stories of absolutely fuckery are shoved into your face everyday. It's on magizines, billboards, tv, /POL/, but if you actually step outside and rid yourself of all information and media (purposeful ignorance) you hardly every have to face people like AIDS skrillex or carl the cuck or hear about any bullshit controversial race baiting bullshit. It is true, we are fighting natural selection by enabling the weak and preventing the stronger from doing better. By implementing "Equal opportunity" and "politically correct" we are preventing the weaker culture or weaker ideas from dying off.
>>
>>67976343
Balkanization is what is happening in most Western Countries. People don't realize that the only reasons countries become great is because they unite under a single identity. Think about it Spain, France, and Britain never accomplished anything until they become single nations instead of a bunch of competing ethnicity's and regional powers. Nowadays every other region, ethnicity, and political identity are pulling shit apart and wondering why things aren't working. A country can't work as a sum of a million competing ethnic, regional and political parts.
>>
>>67976343
Most people aren't that way. Very few people are like Carl the cuck and when you meet one just tell them to fuck off. Find a nice place to live and you will be fine.
>>
File: Rush-Limbaugh.jpg (44 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Rush-Limbaugh.jpg
44 KB, 600x400
you need a dose of Rush 6-8 weeks then you should be fine
>>
>>67977898
I'm losing sleep from browsing this fucking board. I'd rather this than be a leftist beta cuck though.

You aren't alone anon. I'm feeling the same way you are. However, don't let shit like this bring you down. Strive to better yourself. Don't let dark thoughts demotivate you from living life.
>>
>>67976343
Ya know, I was a non-believer for almost all my life because my parents never raised me to be religious, but I've always read holy books of other religions just because I found it intriguing.

The thing that resonated with me, is exactly what you described. You're going to be looked on as an outsider because you're holding true to yourself and not being a degenerate. There is a moral breakdown of society and it's been happening for the past 50 years. Each year a taboo becomes accepted and the opposers are looked down on as LOL ITS 2016 ARE YOU SERIOUS YOU DONT SUPPORT THIS.

Just stay strong my man, you're not going crazy. The world is.
>>
>>67976436
This desu
>>
>>67978883
That description applies to every place... except Israel :^)

Perhaps Soros and his Zionist allies want to keep the West divided and weak while it continues to grow and sap strength from the US?
>>
It's up to us anon. Keep your heritage alive. Keep your traditions in tact. Remember who you are, who your family was. Teach your kids. Discipline them. Instill wisdom in them. We are their future and we must set this right. You're not alone. I'm sure a lot of us are just basement dweller tier fags but there's a lot of us that also want a better future for ourselves and our families. Seems like this board is the only place where we can put these things into words without being criticized.
>>
>>67976678
Genuinely laughed out loud reading this in Aids Skrilly's voice.
>>
>>67976343
You are not stable my friend.
>>
>>67980473

It's a heavy burden man
>>
>>67981143
I pray not for lighter burdens but for broaden shoulders, anon-kun. Might you do the same?
>>
File: 1447279900329.jpg (485 KB, 933x1122) Image search: [Google]
1447279900329.jpg
485 KB, 933x1122
>>67976343

Hate to say it but your country is beyond saving, i recommend walking into the sea with dive weights.
>>
>>67984128
>know that aussie is shitposting
>my country isnt actually beyond saving

thaks au
>>
File: 1438832905684.gif (200 KB, 400x294) Image search: [Google]
1438832905684.gif
200 KB, 400x294
>>67984239

Wrong flag.

Your only hope is Trump, hopefully he can give you a scholarship to his university to improve your general knowledge.
>>
>>67984676
So is 4chan the reason NZ wants to change the flag?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.