[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats your theory on how women ended up having more social power
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
whats your theory on how women ended up having more social power than men?

I think they did so by securing a few key things.
1.lots of extramarital sex 2.creating beta captain-save-a-hoes 3.exaggerating male on female crime

here's how I think it happened. lots of people like to blame feminism but in my opinion feminism was only a symptom of me losing power, meaning feminism didn't take men's power away, but lack of men's power created feminism. I believe this was due to to one single thing, Betas. betas were the reason all this shit is flying right now. alphas still to this day wont let shit like this fly but the reason all the odds are stacked against men is simply overwhelming and growing number of betas. how were they created? first of all one key thing was sex. beta does all the shit he does for sex, and never gets it anyways. so during the hippie era the first pillars were set. next was taking away what prevented a boy from growing up a beta: male role models. thanks to the sex thing, marriages and families got destroyed, and alongside goldstein pretty much killing off all the masculine role models, kids were left with their moms and female teachers to be indoctrinated into becoming turbo betas. and now here we are, betas are fucking everywhere, defending women in numbers everywhere and its absolutely pathetic. women (especially attractive ones) feel entitled to everything, and actually believe guys treat them so well because of their personality. and now that they are on even grounds, they convince all the betas everywhere that they are the bad guys, and they are just bent over agreeing with them on all fronts. and its getting worse. and i dont know how we should deal with it

>inb4 mgtow, those guys are virgin losers

whats your theory and solution?
>>
they don't though
>>
they don't though
>>
>>67975720
>whats your theory on how women ended up having more social power than men?
because men are desperate for the poon, ie the woman's approval
>>
>>67975845
>>67975775
they don't what?
>>
they don't though
>>
they don't though
>>
the Jews got away with putting Bisphenol A in literally everything around us
>>
>>67975720
In the end, it's not real power. We allow them to have it.
>>
>>67975720
1. The birth control pill

That's about it.
>>
>>67975775
>>67975845
>>67976013
>>67976025
except they "do"

>>67976109
this guy gets it
>>
They don't, you're just a beta loser.

People only have power over you when you concede it to them.
>>
Yeah my waifu has no power over me.
>>
>>67976264
i'm speaking on a grander scale, not personal level
>>67976180
agreed
>>67976109
we are not allowing it, a large chuck of us (betas) are
>>
File: 1452661299471.png (619 KB, 481x826) Image search: [Google]
1452661299471.png
619 KB, 481x826
>>67975720
It's always been like this. In the modern society, it works itself out in a different way. The society puts forward the image of the ideal female and male. The ideal females are chased by all men, the ideal men are chased by all females. The ideal men (the ones that are deemed most fit for procreation) generally get the first pick. And the lower down you go in desirability, both sides pick up the scraps. Right now it might be a little unbalanced, because the feminism movement isn't actually about women equality, it's a movement started and progressed by the bottom tier women to make them more desirable by trying to pass the idea that fat, ugly, unskilled, disabled women are just as good, and anyone that disagrees is sexist. So then the bottom feeder men (feminist men) try to get anything they can, because they are bottom feeders. They think that by agreeing with their movement, they will get to procreate, when in reality, its just the undesirable women trying to climb the ladder to get the chads of the world.

They think they have the power, but they're just clawing at each other to try to get to the top. However, men still have the option of the mate to pick as well. Just don't pick a third wave feminist, and you're golden.

Pic related, this is the general mental disconnect of what they are really trying to do.
>>
File: 1447650930590.jpg (375 KB, 867x1000) Image search: [Google]
1447650930590.jpg
375 KB, 867x1000
>>67975720
Cuntification of western society.

Remove cunts from politics, and the problem will fix itself.
>>
File: 1447213776686.gif (991 KB, 352x265) Image search: [Google]
1447213776686.gif
991 KB, 352x265
>>67975720

This will explain a lot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Women really need to be treated like property. Bought and sold like dogs or cattle (pic related).

Also, Islam is the only thing that can save civilization now.
>>
>>67977018
MIDF plz Islamic families are very matriarical and progressive
>>
File: PIIS001078241100179X.gr1.lrg.jpg (63 KB, 565x415) Image search: [Google]
PIIS001078241100179X.gr1.lrg.jpg
63 KB, 565x415
>>67976051
>Bisphenol A
bpa is a huge problem
>>67976180
>The birth control pill
it's so wided used the estrogen from their pee is in the water supply. More powerful forms come from industry, senthic mimics that are more powerful then the natural stuff. It also comes from industy.
>That feel when males are drinking estrogen more powerful then what female bodies produce.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/birth-control-in-water-supply/
This is why athletics go trans, they drink A TON of water everyday.
>>
>>67977545
>tfw I live in BFE with my own well drilled down 400ft.
>>
>>67976805
shit how the fuck did they predict it so well?
>>
File: 1450090474356-0.jpg (140 KB, 880x324) Image search: [Google]
1450090474356-0.jpg
140 KB, 880x324
>>67975720
pic related happened
>>
File: milking-parlour-051b636.jpg (331 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
milking-parlour-051b636.jpg
331 KB, 1000x665
>>67975720
>lots of extramarital sex
This is an interesting point.

Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free and all that? Now the cow chooses who gets the free milk so only the best farmers will get to milk it, hoping that enough milk will make the best farmers want to buy the cow, but the pasture's full of eager cows so these farmers can just keep milking one and then move on to the next when the quality of milk declines.

Eventually the milk will turn scarce and sour, but the cows still need a farmer to take care of them so enter the shabby farmers who were all milking themselves in envy as they watched the best farmers get all the milk, now they're willing to buy the dry old cow in hope of squeezing some of the left-over milk out of those udders even if it's not as good as it used to be.

So what's the solution here? Have the shabby farmers unionize and pressure the best farmers into agreeing to a system where you have to buy the cow before you milk it, try to become a best farmer or just deal with it and buy the old cow?

I loathe metaphors, but always end up relying on them anyway.
>>
>>67980254
I agree to some extent. I don't know what you mean by "unionizing". we don't need to force better farmers to get shitty cows, we need to stop the cows for running around all over the place, and more importantly, stop shitty farmers from taking them up (aka stop raising betas who willingly go through bullshit brought upon them by women just to get laid)
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.