[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't tell if this is the face of suicide or genuine relief.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: leprivatecitizenman.png (1 MB, 1660x926) Image search: [Google]
leprivatecitizenman.png
1 MB, 1660x926
I can't tell if this is the face of suicide or genuine relief.

Is he secretly grateful that Big Don broke the chains that enslaved him to the establishment or is he sad that he lost his position of power?
>>
>>67975575
he looks defeated
>>
>>67975618
>>67975575

He looks fucking sick.

Look at those fucking teeth.

This dude has a shit ton of skeletons in the closet.
>>
>>67975575
He looks fucking miserable to me; he's Cuban but he's as pale as a vampire. I think he has an amphetamine addiction that will take him some time to work though. Plus, didn't he give up his Senate seat? How's he planning to support his family?
>>
STEP AWAY FROM THE LEDGE MARCO, IT DOESN'T HAVE TO END LIKE THIS. THINK OF YOUR CHILDREN!!!
>>
>>67975575
>just dispel my shit up hair
>>
lil marco is finally free... imagine this: no longer has to answer to billionaire donors, no longer lives his life as a puppet. Big Don has finally broken the chains and set him free
>>
>>67975997
he's like Jesse at the end of breaking bad
>>
File: Popped a molly, I'm sweatin.gif (3 MB, 162x288) Image search: [Google]
Popped a molly, I'm sweatin.gif
3 MB, 162x288
>>67975765
I think he has the AIDS. You have to take a cocktail of pills and they must be taken at set times which is why Rubio sneaks them.
>>
>>67975821
Lobbying for the establishment
>>
>>67975575
His eyes show only sadness
>>
File: 1457423845106s.jpg (2 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1457423845106s.jpg
2 KB, 125x93
>>67975575
He's probably thinking to himself:
"Phew, despite being put in that jewish learning machine much like the one in battlefield earth I have escaped the goyim gun this time, now all I have to do his hide my buttsparkle bubble machine and hot pink lederhousen before people start thinking I'm gay."
>>
>>67976124
Good point. Thanks.
>>
File: 1154494717962.jpg (27 KB, 335x352) Image search: [Google]
1154494717962.jpg
27 KB, 335x352
Marco is actually regaining my respect, to be honest.
He's attacking the people who gave him bad advice and is backing up a lot of Trump's talking points. I think he regrets being in the Gang of Eight and stabbing poor old Yeb! in the back.
We may see a transformed Rubio under the umbrella of Trump's grand revolution sometime in the next few years.
>>
>>67975765
It looks like he;s aged 8 years since the start.
>>
>>67975575
Rubio's spirit was completely broken when he made that Trump tiny penis joke then instantly regretted what a circus politics had become.
>>
>>67976070
The stress from his overlords required him to be drugged constantly. Big Don has done him a favor by freeing him and will do him an even bigger one by destroying those who controlled him.
>>
>>67976397
>>67976480
>>67976532

He fucked everything up from the moment he tried to take on the fat man. Losing in his own state topped it off. Now he needs to go to ground and let the shitstorm blow over, he gains absolutely nothing by joining in on the establishments antics now, win or lose.
>>
Thats the face of a closet gay coming out. He can finally start going to foam parties again. The race must have been very stressful.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.