[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Free Masons just discovered Heinrich Himmler's 13,000 piece
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Hold me.

>The books were intended to be stored at Wewelsburg Castle in western Germany,Contain proof of Aryan racial superiority.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3498908/Heinrich-Himmler-s-stash-books-witchcraft-discovered-Czech-library-hidden-50-years.html#ixzz43KEh5ZYc
>>
>>67975246
Neat
>>
>Books on witchcraft and mysticism describe Aryan racial superiority

More like Aryan racial gullibility
>>
the 'Black Camelot' of Nazism where Himmler created a court of SS 'knights' modelled on the legend of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table.

Sounds like a cool guy.
>>
How did they lose with so much magic and superiority?
>>
>>67975706
He sounds like a nerd. Had D&D existed at the time I can only assume Himmler would have forced the SS high command to play a drawn out campaign with him.
>>
>>67975668
Oh you, never change australia
>>
File: eagle.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1486) Image search: [Google]
eagle.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1486
Himmler was right.

Europeans are superior.

Where exactly is the question?
>>
File: 1453616066482.jpg (71 KB, 800x738) Image search: [Google]
1453616066482.jpg
71 KB, 800x738
>>67975925
They never got to the point of discovering Lord Kek
>>
>>67975925
Jewish magic was stronger.
T. Oppenheimer
>>
>>67975998
this.

kek will always kek
>>
File: Pol was right.jpg (27 KB, 680x268) Image search: [Google]
Pol was right.jpg
27 KB, 680x268
>>67975962

memes aside it seems like he wanted to find out if witchcraft claims of the past were real and connected to Aryans.

Interesting to see what he found. Sicne these claims are somewhat unique to europe.

What are the free-masons going to do with this knowledge?
>>
>>67975246

I would be interested to know the names of the contents of this "library".
>>
>>67975246
Remember: Nazism was entirely rooted in occult theories of race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDFEwIXlrss
>>
WE RISE AGAIN
>>
If Himmler were alive today, do you think he would have mastered meme magic?
>>
Himmler was a LARPer.
>>
>Wewelsburg

Wew lad
>>
Oh god, of all the occult orders, why did it have to be the free Masons who discovered it?
Well gentlemen, prepare for it to be suppressed and forgotten in a matter of a few years. What a shame.
>>
>>67976176
>memes aside
>has meme in his ID
>>
>>67975925
being outnumbered 97 to 1.
also invading Russia in winter.
>>
Hail Hydra!
>>
>>67975998
>clean version

nice
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.