[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/Z602D30KUX4 >we have to give the police
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 1457058175651.png (119 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1457058175651.png
119 KB, 300x300
https://youtu.be/Z602D30KUX4

>we have to give the police more authority

The police state will be real and I won't be a fucking boot licker. I'm done supporting this faggot
>>
>>67974727
If you haven't noticed this place has been infiltrated by Trump shills and /pol/ is totally okay with it. Making a thread against him is completely pointless as they will derail in instantly. Now just watch someone turn this into a roll thread desperatly trying to divert attention away from criticisms of Trump. Everyone on /pol/ has become a fucking drone. It's a perfect example of Jewish social engineering, not even the most redpilled individuals can survive it.
>>
>>67974727
How about just enforcing our current laws...fucking bernout
>>
>>67974727

85% of police are ok, its the 15% that are bat shit insane and are usually up front doing the skull bashing

but overall he know shit may go south, so he was the cop on his side.
>>
He's merely b8ing Black Lives Matter and their enablers. He may or may not flip flop on this issue more than once in the next month, as he did with H1-Bs.
>>
>>67974768
The Jews use memes to get us to vote for their favorite politicians and act like they know nothing about it.

Trump is a homewreckin' billionaire playboy who blames the housing market crash on immigrants. It was actually big-company Jews like the kikes over at Goldman-Sachs [for example] who completely screwed America over.
>>
>commit crime
>get shot by police
>WAH POLICE STATE POLICE STATE
>IT'S LIKE NAZI GERMANY ALL OVAH AGAIN
Fuck off nigger.
>>
>>67974727
shut the fuck up you dirty nigger, go rob a house and cry when you get shot
>>
File: 1428443854474.jpg (40 KB, 283x315) Image search: [Google]
1428443854474.jpg
40 KB, 283x315
>>67974727
>implying bernie is any different
>implying shillary is any different
>implying cruz is any different

The only difference is who they turn on. You want them to keep rioting criminals in line, or police "hate speech" on twitter?
>>
That FUCKING music is driving me insane.

Watching all of the videos on his website back to back is maddening. When you hear all of his policy opinions one after another with the same stock patriotic music in the background, it makes you realize just how little substance he is actually running on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iZKBv8xqyk

This one on the military is an absolute joke. A child could have written this foreign policy. "I'm gonna make our military so big nobody is gonna mess with us. Also we gotta get rid of ISIS." I'm barely even paraphrasing.

It's not even like these videos are the "boiled-down" versions of his policy, and he can't go into more depth because of the time constraint. There IS no more depth to his policy. You can't even boil his ideas down since they're already so bare and without substance.

I feel bad, but he might actually be retarded.
>>
File: 1448765555186.jpg (574 KB, 800x597) Image search: [Google]
1448765555186.jpg
574 KB, 800x597
We already have a police state you fucking idiot.

Who keeps making these trash threads?

Here's your bump.
>>
>>67974727

Tell the niggers and spics to stop ruining shit, and you'll find the police will actually tone it down.
>>
>>67974768
This post is the truth
>>
What is this thread? Reddit is trying to co-opt /pol/ instead of the usual baiting and shit posting?
>>
File: 1451451872778.jpg (37 KB, 379x503) Image search: [Google]
1451451872778.jpg
37 KB, 379x503
>>67976339
>Everyone has no magazine inserted, except for one guy.
>>
>>67974727
what the hell are you talking about? is this a containment thread for shills paid by the minute?
>>
>>67975441
I can see the white where the S is edited out someone needs to fix this
>>
File: CZDf60TVAAACSkj.jpg (68 KB, 599x409) Image search: [Google]
CZDf60TVAAACSkj.jpg
68 KB, 599x409
>>67974727
>>67974768
>>
>>67976078
> i feel bad

you do not belong here, fuck off, we're full
>>
>>67976078
This one about New Hampshire is the best. "This slogan means [whatever i am advocating]! Good job New Hampshire! Great slogan!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ord_6KYhDRk
>>
>>67977113
Nice gun. Would hang out with.
>>
>>67974768

It's funny because how long ago was it that it was discovered the CIA was recruiting people to spread propaganda through memes? And we all laughed because it sounded ridiculous, yet here we are with a candidate who has basically been memed into prominence and no one seems to find it suspicious.
>>
>bootlicker
You'll do it anyway faggot.

Democracy has given you BLM, the refugees, destroyed communities, "liberated" the middle east into disarray, feminism, faggotry, and made the church hollow.

Your open-border, anarchy-lite pipe dream is fucking stupid.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.