[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was in the wrong here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: muh skin color.png (345 KB, 663x381) Image search: [Google]
muh skin color.png
345 KB, 663x381
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>67974464
Trump supporter used facts
Bernouts used emotions

You decide
>>
File: maddieandtheapes.jpg (105 KB, 887x784) Image search: [Google]
maddieandtheapes.jpg
105 KB, 887x784
>>67974615
>>
>>67974464
>burnouts don't provide a single fact or statistic
>trump supporter in the wrong for even attempting to argue with them
>>
>>67974464
Trump supporter tried discussing with his side, other side countered with:
REEEEEEEEEE
YOUR A WHITE MALE
and "WALL"

make up your own fucking mind
>>
>>67974464
Only thing I care about is Maddie desu.
>>
>>67974706
>filename
what a good way to make blacks to stop voting for trump
>>
>>67974464
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnKLK2JOzfI

MISOGYNY
I
S
O
G
Y
N
Y
>>
>>67974706
dat filename sounds like a kid tv show
>>
>>67974757
this tbqfh
aussies know about banter.
>>
>>67974464
/pol/ BTFO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeH49GAt99Y
>>
>>67974464
dumb thread
>>
>>67975194
Why would blacks vote for a man who hates them?
>>
All the black people wearing brand spanking new sports hats and apparel while trying to demonstrate that the rules of society are oppressing them
>>
File: 346363'.png (64 KB, 151x245) Image search: [Google]
346363'.png
64 KB, 151x245
>>67974464
>>
>>67975303
t. alberto barbosa
>>
File: 3c7.gif (1 MB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
3c7.gif
1 MB, 165x115
>>67975303
>>
more dildos than native americans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSgZf4qBE5g
>>
>>67974464
Everyone. Arguing like this is so pointless and kinda juvenile to be honest family.

The thing is, what these people disagree on isn't really policy, or what's best for America, or any of that. What they disagree on is the state of the wold and how it works. The media and the political establishment has completely manipulated people's view of the world. Within their reality, their beliefs are perfectly rational.

It's like if one guy goes up to another and says "Pizza > Lasagna," and he responds with "No, you dumb faggot, Ice cream > Frozen yogurt," and then they start arguing about it. These libcucks might very well agree with us if their worldview wasn't so manipulated and fucked up.

They are not the enemy. The media and the political establishment is - that is why Trump must win.
>>
>>67974757
Well he did say that it was pointless to talk to the people as they are ignorant as fuck and don't know shit at the end of the video.
>>
"MAN WHY DONT YOU PUSH ONE OF DESE NIGGAS, WE'LL FUCK YOU UP, IMA REAL FRONT LINE BUCK"

>moments later

"Dey be killin us!"
>>
>>67975913
cont.
that's why when you're arguing for Trump, you must not convince them why your candidate is better than theirs, but rather, why your world view is correct with empirics etc.
>>
>>67976125
Like stating my political stance rather than my fave candidate?
>>
>>67974464
He said some fairly cringe worthy things that shouldn't be said in a screaming match with retards.

Though of course the other side was worse with 'muh slavery', 'muh white guilt' and 'please touch me so I can chimp out'
>>
>>67974464
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0cS7aoeaDZo
>>
>>67974464
okay you guys. I can tell you that I was there. I'm the guy with the brown hair behind the other guy and it should be obvious (hopefully) to everyone who was wrong here because he's right in front of the camera.
>>
>>67975202
this guy
>>
>>67975435
>tall as fuck white guy peaking in
kek
>>
>>67974464

Everyone involved should jump off a cliff.
>>
File: IMGP0255.jpg (202 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
IMGP0255.jpg
202 KB, 800x600
>>67976708
>tempted to subscribe
>his other video goes on about how guns are bad

Welp.
>>
>>67976356
not even you're political stance. for example:
>I think illegal immigration is bad for the United States, that's why I'm voting for Trump
isn't going to convince anyone.

You have to convince them that the world works 'this way'
>Illegal immigration is hurting this country. While their isn't much government data on illegal immigrants and crime, people like Texas Governor Rick Perry have said that crimes committed are a major problem. Not to mention the huge drug problem, and the heroin problem, which is destroying lives across the United States, which mostly comes from Mexico. Not only that, but it hurts American workers. One of the biggest economic problems of the last decade is that wages have been stagnant, and that's largely because of illegal immigrants, who depress wages with cheap illegal labor. That's why a wall needs to be built. Politicians have been talking about it for decades and no one has done it. Democrats don't want it because they want to import voters, and Republicans don't want it because they're doners are big buisnesses, who want to depress wages for working American families. That's why I'm for Trump. He's not controlled by anyone, he's the only one who will build the wall.

like that, if you catch my drift.
>>
>>67974615
The old guy totally got emotional though
>>
>>67975885

t. alberto barbosa
>>
The only person in the right was that chick wearing the Knicks hat who laughed when whitebeard mentioned blacks dying en masse via abortion

There are nearly 2000 blacks aborted nearly everyday in the US btw
>>
>>67975303
Not watching that shit.
>>
>>67974464
So is there a short video of just his quotes? The other side already has a plethora of videos, and their accompanying remixes.
>>
>>67977486
Honestly that's a good thing. Trump Tatum says it like its a terrible thing
>>
File: stars.png (281 KB, 450x583) Image search: [Google]
stars.png
281 KB, 450x583
>>67975435
> Stars hat
> Back hockey fan
>>
File: Bernie Cuck.jpg (81 KB, 651x460) Image search: [Google]
Bernie Cuck.jpg
81 KB, 651x460
explain
>>
>>67975194
That guy was full blown nigger And no one can deny it.
>>
>>67974464
This video straight up red pilled me when I first saw it. They literally got torn apart by one guy and all they could do was use buzzwords and make smart ass remarks. Everytime he proves them wrong, like the part about Louis Farrakhan supporting trump, they still think he's wrong. They literally know nothing yet speak with such authority it's almost disturbing.

The other thing that's really opened my eyes is the media calling trump supporters violent when they aren't doing anything. They haven't swarmed into any democrat rallies or tried to fuck shit up for bernie or hillary but the Democrats run into a trump rally trying to antagonize trumps supporters and the media calls the trump supporters fucking violent.

Then I see democrats on fb just being complete fucking assholes to anyone they don't like, even to eachother. They name call and act like bullies. I watched a Mexican friend of mine get shit on by these beta white guy on facebook just for defending trump even though he's not even a trump supporter. They straight up told him they hope he gets deported if trump wins. Dudes like 4th generation American, not an undocumented immigrant. Then you watch cnn and they bring out as many people as they can who just sit there and intentionally misquote trump just to make him look bad. It's starting to actually piss me off.

I'm starting to get what pol means when you guys say you want off the ride.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.