[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Europeans - Can we talk about your side of the world for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: cailas jungle.jpg (223 KB, 962x641) Image search: [Google]
cailas jungle.jpg
223 KB, 962x641
Europeans -

Can we talk about your side of the world for a hot minute?

To my fellow Americans who may not be paying attention, this picture was Calias Jungle. A Syrian refugee shithole camp in Calias, France, where refugees waited to get into the UK. At one point there were 6,000 refugees living in this landfill of a campground - could you imagine that? Apparently, France took some bulldozers in and just leveled this place very recently.

So Europeans, where the hell did the refugees go? Does this have to do with the UK voting to leave the EU in June?

I'm banking they're going to leave the EU. It's going to completely flatline the Euro and the pound sterling, absolutely destroying them. If you do not believe me, take a look at the European banking stocks on the American trading exchanges. It's going to get ugly this year in Europe just as much as the US...

Only question is, what will kill Europe first - the imploding of the EU or the refugee crisis?
>>
>>67973297
The implosion of the EU is the only thing that can save Europe from itself.
>>
>>67973297

Both. The refugees with riot on a mass scale when the currency becomes worthless and the benefits are no longer available. This will cause the EU to dissolve into chaos and eventually break up. Europe will be a hellhole.

Britbongs. If you want to survive you better flood the chunnel right fucking now.
>>
>>67973297
Calais in the Media has been a prime example of the modern orwellian double think, leftist moan and bitch about the horrible corcumstances in Calais and Idomeni, while completing the mental gymnastics of why these people got there, because their current location in a EU country isn't green enough and tey want to germoney and britain
>>
File: 1398226905445.jpg (279 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1398226905445.jpg
279 KB, 900x1200
>tfw you remember no matter how bad America is, you don't live in Europe
>>
So wait, what do we think about the UK flat out DENYING these 6,000 refugees?? Forcing France to deal with the problem. I'd be pissed as fuck if I'm France but at the same time not want them on my majority white island if I'm the UK.
>>
>>67973468
Your lack of understanding of fiscal and monetary policies in the EU is... kind of expected as they are rather technical topics. You should read Christopher Lasch or Frederique Lordon's work on the European Central Bank and how the various inflation-control mechanism are pressuring the wage down (and since most european country have minimum wage this - roughly - translates into high unemployment) and how the coming labour market reforms are worthless but part of a globalization effort. It's a great introductory book, a little dry on the edges, but you can always skip parts.

I think many underestimate the nefarious influence of the EU on the western world as a whole. Soros and its sbires have understood that the west's underbelly (and vulnerable area) is Europe: it's historical birthplace could very well be its future graveyard.
>>
>>67973753

They made the right call. These "refugees" shouldn't be in Europe to begin with.
>>
>>67973988
So what does France do with them though? Push them back through Italia?
>>
>Calais
>Syrians

nice meme
>>
>>67973961
I would think a struggling EU would benefit the west, but if the cancer spreads globalized like from the US in 2008 that would be bad. Idk if I think the EU has that big an influence with the TPP and NAFTA we don't really need the EU. And a slumping EU would be forced to compete even further with an already advantaged Asia-Pacific. I do think Europe could be a future slum though, they need to stop the refugees from coming in. They're destroying the EU economy, obliterating it.
>>
>>67973753
>Forcing France to deal with the problem
If France didn't let them in in the first place they wouldn't have a problem.
>>
>tfw when fugged a direct descendant of Rudolph Hess and getting comfy watching Triuph des Willens
>>
>>67973375
>Europe from itself.
Well, technically true, but Swedish government was the only funder of that group which was 'European'...
You had Rockefeller, Soros, Open society foundation, Swedish government and many more.
>>
>>67975741
Yeah, but didn't France let them in on the broken promise that the UK would accept them, no?
>>
>>67976033
Man, neoliberal are for the most part europeans (besides, you can be a european jew). I think that /pol/'s obsession with the jews is kind of overblown.

Neoliberal's do not care about religion, they follow a paradigm that encourage money making at the expense of nation-states and they will speak and advance anything that speaks their language. Jewishness is becoming a boogey-man that hinder people here from thinking about the causes and instead spend their days talking about the consequences...
>>
>>67973297

Calais is not a Syrian refugee camp you complete fucktard.

Its 90% Africans, and the rest are Pakistani, and Afghan. They are economic migrants, nothing more. Refugees do not pass up safe haven in a dozen or more counties to live in the mud and break into trucks to get to the UK.

Get you fucking facts straight you fucking retard.
>>
>>67973297

Also France did not bulldoze it. They put up containers for the shitskins to live in greater comfort and safety and cleared a part of the camp nearest the road.

Your ignorance is astounding.
>>
>>67977737
>>67977817
Look at this cuck. Why don't you take on some of these migrants seeing as how you love them so much?
>>
>>67973297
>. A Syrian refugee shithole

No, please don't call it that.
It's all manner of niggers and mudslime from all 3rd world shitholes is piling up there.
Has nothing to do with Syria.

>>67973620
>modern orwellian double think,
perfect, see it works with this guy

>>67973753
>>67973753
>DENYING these 6,000 refugees?
they aren't refugees you idiot.

>>67976207
>but didn't France let them
No, they didnt let them come in.
None of them were let in, they invaded.

You have a lot to learn about that situation.
Methinks you are a Berniebro, by your level of stupidity.
>>
File: 1457998419602.png (312 KB, 859x932) Image search: [Google]
1457998419602.png
312 KB, 859x932
>>67973753
The whole situation with the jungle just goes to show that eurofags care more about their stupid fucking petty 500 year old squabbles over shitty mounds of dirt than they do for the racial future of their continent. Fuck France and fuck the UK.
>>
>>67978122
He is just stating facts, correct ones.
>>
>>67978122

OP is one dumb motherfucker.
>>
File: siameseifupls.png (167 KB, 918x370) Image search: [Google]
siameseifupls.png
167 KB, 918x370
>>67978129
>they aren't refugees you idiot.
>Has nothing to do with Syria.
>>>67978363
>He is just stating facts, correct ones.
>>67978433
>OP is one dumb motherfucker.
>>67977737
>Calais is not a Syrian refugee camp you complete fucktard.
>Get you fucking facts straight you fucking retard.

Oy vey, what's this goyims? BTFO. Choke on a Syrian cock you fag fuck cucks. This trash is destroying your continent while you grab your ankles, lube up, and spread open your asshole. Fuck off fags.
>>
>>67978122
Yea just call him a cuck and an immigrant lover that'll show him.
Don't be a fucking child because you cannot handle being factually incorrect.
>>
>>67973297
From what I've heard we relocated some in refugee centers, sent some back home, waiting to see if the UK is gonna go through with their Brexit and if they do we open the floodgates to their shores, it's a fucked up situation.
But really the problem lies in Germany and their open border policy, if Europe goes down it'll be because of the krauts.
>>
>>67978580
>Posts one news article with the about 1 specific refugee who happens to be Syrian to porve that the majority are syrian.
Hows middle school going?
Learning about debate and facts and stuff are you?
I'm sure you'll do great.
>>
>>67978637
>Don't be a fucking child because you cannot handle being factually incorrect.
>>67978580

Eat a dick faggot. I am factually correct. Don't come in my thread, start shit, and not back it up. That makes you a cuck. BTW - they started the language and insults, everything before Russian Retard and Incest Italian was intelligent, thoughtful conversation rarely found in these Aids Skrillex and Cucking Carl times. So if you'd like to actually contribute to the conversation at hand with intelligent factual information, then feel free to stay. If you want to keep lying about the camp not having refugees without posting sources than feel free to gtfo. Your pointing the gutter blame game fingers at the wrong guy.
>>
>>67978801

This.

>>67978798

France should be forcing them to either claim asylum (then deny it because it is BS - and kick them the fuck out), or straight up deport them. I will never understand why Calais is allowed to exist.

If they are "refugees" they should have registered in the 1st country they entered per the Dublin II agreement and be sent back there do do just that, or deported.

"Refugees" should not be able to pick and chose where they want to go, and economic migrants are illegal and should be deported without process or delay.

France needs to get their shit together.
>>
File: faggot.png (172 KB, 809x658) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
172 KB, 809x658
>>67978801
>Hows middle school going?
>Learning about debate and facts and stuff are you?
>I'm sure you'll do great.

Eat a dick faggot. Seriously get the fuck out of my thread.

>>67979063
>hurr durr they're not syrians

Look how fucking stupid your gay bitch ass is. Post a single fucking source that shows there are zero Syrians in that jungle - post the source bitch. You are a pathetic piece of fucking shit. Kill yourself because your parents sure as fuck wish they did when you were born.
>>
>>67978580
The camp or others like it existed long before the Syria thing started you moron.Also media loves to lie and distort many things.

How old are you, Bernieboi ?
>>
>>67978884

You don't have a single fact correct OP. You look like an idiot now. Come back after you educate yourself on what's going on.
>>
>>67978129
>>67979211
You're still wrong fag. How does it feel to know less about your continent then people who don't even live on it? Holy shit that is patheric.

>>67979220
>You don't have a single fact correct OP. Y
Still waiting on a source that says no Syrians lived there. FACT: I posted several fucking sources that said Syrians live there.

I know Russians are stupid, but damn you take it to a whole new level.
Fact: Syrians lived there
Fact: You can't prove they didn't because that's untrue
Fact: You're an idiot.
>>
>>67979063
top jej, our current moto is 'the country of living together and unemployment", this country is lost.
>>
>>67979344
>Still waiting on a source that says no Syrians lived there.

lol, stupid boy, no one said there were NO Syrians there; of course there are.

That doesn't make it a Syrian camp, you cocksucking niggerloving faggot.

Learn how to English.
>>
>>67974032
Roma gypo with US proxy detected !!! Ring the alarm, hide all copper
>>
>>67979344

Of course there are "some" Syrians. Bit they are FAR form the majority fucktard. Syrians are headlines. Which is why they reference them. But the camp is mostly Sudanese and Eritrians, followed by Iraqis and afghans. Al ccountries not currently at war. Making them economic migrants NOT refugees.

Why would a Syrian live in teh mud after walking across Europe, if then can go to Germoney and claim asylum and benefits?

Really you have no clue.
>>
>>67978580
Fuck me I hate this level of rhetoric.

"We're in one of the richest parts of the planet and I'm still not rich?"

People do not understand normal distributions or how they work, this much is clear.
>>
>>67979563
>no one said there were NO Syrians there;
>>67978129
>they aren't refugees you idiot.

Holy shit you are stupid, you yourself said it had nothing to do with Syria. Do you not see how stupid you are?

>Learn how to English

Lmao, you can't even remember what your gay bitch ass said minutes ago. Do you have Alzheimer's? Or just severe down syndrome?

Fuck off refugee sympathizer
>>
>>67979817
>But the camp is mostly Sudanese and Eritrians, followed by Iraqis and afghans. Al ccountries not currently at war

Post the source faggot. You haven't posted a single source all night, just spewing bullshit. Sure that works in Russia but that shit doesn't fly in the US - we actually need factual sources to back up our outlandish claims.
>>
>>67980259
Calm down friendo.

He's stating they're not a majority and therefore the "rules" of refugees don't count.

For example, if there was some kind of ticket that one needed to be a refugee, only 150 people in the camp have tickets. He's stating - they don't have tickets - you're saying they do.

Only SOME do. And a tiny minority. So, english allows for us to say "They don't have tickets". Do you understand? Outliers don't make the case.

And the media isn't going to ever, ever report that its a bunch of illegal economic migrants, are they?
>>
>>67980433
Here are some photos of some of the people in the calais jungle. Now I'm not sure, but a lot of them sure don't look Syrian to me.

http://time.com/3983113/calais-migrants-camp-jungle/
>>
>>67980836
Oh, and a few more. Shit, they look so Syrian to me.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3247705/What-life-REALLY-like-migrant-women-children-trapped-Calais-Jungle-camp.html
>>
>>67981116
Also this article gave me good keks.

"The chemical toilet looks like it's never been cleaned"

This should be enough to prove to you the ethnicity of the camp population.
>>
>>67980259

How am I a refugee sympathizer you complete fucking moron?

A refugee claims asylum is the 1st safe country they find. They do not by illegal means try and sneak into country they are not entitled to enter. That makes even the monority of Syrians in Calais illegals. and not refugees in any sane sort of terms.

And here is a source - there are plenty of you would just read instead of sherry pick.

Calais has been around since 1999 - its is not new, it was never a Syrian camp, and anyone who sees this shit on the news day in and day out as the Europeans do, know the faces breaking onto Lorries we see are black African ones.
>>
File: fucking american.png (19 KB, 446x490) Image search: [Google]
fucking american.png
19 KB, 446x490
Aw, where did burgertard go?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.