[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>invade foreign third world countries because they have weapons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 12
File: afghanistan-casualty.jpg (24 KB, 400x578) Image search: [Google]
afghanistan-casualty.jpg
24 KB, 400x578
>invade foreign third world countries because they have weapons of mass destruction (read: oil)
>bomb the shit out of them, kill innocent people, rape women, murder children, etc
>insert puppet regimes
>get one of their brainwashed soldiers killed
>FUCKING MUDSLIME TERRORISTS WE MUST NAPALM THE SHIT OUT OF YOU

Why is U$A™ such an hypocrite nation?
>>
Because jews
>>
because they love money
>>
Honestly the USA can be as hypocritical as they want if it means they'll remove kebab in the process.
>>
they were good boys. they dindu nothin. seriously.
>>
Who cares why u faggot we killed like 2 million Muslims. What has your nigger country done to better the world?
>>
We have the natural right to commit atrocities against subhumans. Same thing with wiping out indians.
>>
>>67970169
Because they actually care about each and every one of their soldiers. All Western countries do.
Arabs, Chinks, Russians and whatnot view their soldiers as cannon fodder - expendable. If ten of them die taking out one enemy troops, it's a good deal. Western nations on the other hand take intense steps to prevent their soldiers from getting hurt. It doesn't always work, of course, but if you compare the casualties then you can definitely see which side cares about their people more.
>>
File: ar.jpg (47 KB, 780x371) Image search: [Google]
ar.jpg
47 KB, 780x371
>>67970169
nice conspiracy theories, argie
>>
Did it for oil? How many oil rigs we own there? Rape women murder children? Maybe a lone nut but that doesn't reflect the U.S. military. If anything we did it to keep the middle east unstable. Some reason we have a knack for killing tyrants that keep Islamic extremists in check.
>>
>>67970754
there not conspiracy theories in certain point he is right
>>
File: dead_marine_ansar_sunna.jpg (14 KB, 315x238) Image search: [Google]
dead_marine_ansar_sunna.jpg
14 KB, 315x238
>>67970169
Because muh Nine Eleven n shit
>>
>bomb the shit out of them, kill innocent people, rape women, murder children, etc

those are local Iraqi customs anon.

we were just trying to fit in
>>
They went after the wrong guys and it's their own damn fault. Just fucking wake up already, New Israe- I mean America.
>>
>>67970169
>>
>>67970866
this
>>
>>67970696
We'll put my Ukrainian friend
>>
>>67970169
Be careful, or you may be the next brown country we invade.
>>
File: 1457730607233.jpg (16 KB, 370x319) Image search: [Google]
1457730607233.jpg
16 KB, 370x319
The Jews in charge doing it to ensure the US defense industry continues to experience massive profits for the next few decades.

Why? Because the Jews are shareholders in the arms companies.
>>
>>67970802
if only you had left saddam there this isis shit wouldn't of happened at least he kept his people under control same with gaddafi
>>
File: White-Argentina.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
White-Argentina.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>67970169
>Why is U$A™ such an hypocrite nation?

Ask yourself the same question.
>>
>>67970169

We did it for the lulz.
>>
>>67970169
As long as they destroy those fucking sandnigger i'm good.
>>
>>67971216
also true
>>
>>67970862
If you think the US invaded Iraq for oil you are ill informed. The rest of his points are always the case with war and geopolitics. If anything the US military has conducted itself more honorably than the militaries of any other nation that has been a superpower. The only country were US action partially fits the OP narrative is Chile. Rest of the interventions can be justified. Also mudslimes are fanatical, such is the way of barbarians.
>>
File: 1458357046082.png (50 KB, 761x774) Image search: [Google]
1458357046082.png
50 KB, 761x774
Hey, I guess this *is* pretty accurate
>>
File: image.jpg (292 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292 KB, 1024x768
>>67970169
Koksal Baba take off your fucking proxy
>>
>>67970169
No one fucking supports the war except a few retarded christfag neocons who are heavily outnumbered

Why the fuck do we get politicians who's actions range from "bomb the fuck out of them" to " let them flood our countries recklessly" and nothing in between?

This is total fucking lunacy God fucking dammit I can't believe this shit is fucking happening
>>
File: aniGif.gif (181 KB, 495x380) Image search: [Google]
aniGif.gif
181 KB, 495x380
>>67970169
Its hard to argue against this Argiebro.
>>
>>67971568
you really are the ill informed one if you had left there dictators none of this mass migration shit would be happening . and if they wanna blow themselves up fine but at least they'd be still in there country doing it and not in ours
>>
File: hypocrisy.jpg (55 KB, 576x333) Image search: [Google]
hypocrisy.jpg
55 KB, 576x333
>>67970169
they do not even know the meaning of the word, let alone that what they do / say is the very definition thereof.
>>
>>67970696
This exactly. We wouldn't have even started fighting if they didn't kill 1000s of American people in 9/11. We obviously never admit to it, but we clearly would rather kill 100 3rd worlders than let a single American die.
>>
>>67972484
you know our own government staged that shit right ?? damn you really need to wake up from the governments manipulation
>>
>>67970169
At least we're white, Motumbo...
>>
>>67972252
The strategy might have been executed poorly, though you are naive if you think the world would of been better off without a major power checking the ambitions of various mudslime leaders. If you are not being ironic in this post >>67972568, then you are not worth it...
>>
>>67972727
yeah but you have this mess now and its not going away anytime soon
>>
>>67970169
because the US is a country with an ideology of satanism - personal gain above the common benefits.
>>
File: s.jpg (99 KB, 900x439) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
99 KB, 900x439
>>67973007
personal gain as a method of producing common benefits has worked out well for the US and the world
>>
>>67970169
Did you miss the "Your country must be this relevant to post grievances" sign on the way in?
>>
>>67971568
>Iraq
They did it because Saddam tried to sell oil in euros so he needed some democracy

>Libya
Gaddafi wanted to create an african union and sell oil in a new currency made of gold (gold dinar) so he needed some freedom

>Syria
Assad didn't want the pipeline from qatar to the EU so the peaceful syrian rebels needed some weapons to bring democracy back

I'm not saying it's wrong because nations have to act according to their own interests, but what they did it's damn condemnable
>>
>>67970169
Because it is controlled by Jews, most especially during the Bush years.
>>
>>67970235
>They
>>
>>67973761
yes the evil elite in charge
>>
>be american
>laugh at the fact that other countries have to consistently have to shitpost about US to be relevant

who the fuck is the king of argentina anyway?
>>
>>67973936
More like who the fuck cares, am I right? Unless we're talking about the Malvinas, then it's Queen Elizabeth II.
>>
i don't think he's shit posting . besides why the fuck do you want more of our soldiers to die there
>>
>>67973836
because you don't love money, right?

moron
>>
>>67973565
Invasion of Kuwait put Iraq in the bad books, then 9/11 which in turn gave Bush latitude to unleash his terrible strategy in the middle east.

Arab spring, US and the west decided it was an opportune time for regime change.

Spillover from Bush's war combined with Arab spring. US was not going to back Assad.
>>
>>67974151
your the moron stupid
>>
>>67973565
Is this true? Destabilize countries because the want to move away from usd and American interests?
>>
File: Dark Souls No.jpg (65 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
Dark Souls No.jpg
65 KB, 460x460
>>67974251
>your

The inbred with a 3rd grader's concept of grammar is calling me stupid? Ironic, my friend,
>>
>>67974162
Dunno about Kuwait but the rest of the stuff you mentioned was all put in motion/allowed/funded by the US government itself to have an excuse to meddle in the ME
>>
>>67974512
your the one that doesn't get it dumbass most of the posters here do now fuck off
>>
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/bombshell-new-york-times-reports-wmds-found-iraq/

Actually they did find WMDs including uranium shells and nerve gases, but whatev. I'm coming to Greece this summer to fuck your women and take the rest of family back to America. Despite all the history, (possible) culture, art, and birthplace of western democracy, and the glorious Grecian weather, you 21st century goat and lamb fuckers have ruined your country. Really, America needs to invade Greece for your olive oil.
>>
>>67974456
Yes, this kind of stuff has been going on in a global scale since the cold war started, probably even from before
>>
>>67974826
seems your very well informed
>>
>>67974731
>da joos xD

sure pal
>>
>>67970169
Why is Argentina such a negro nation?
>>
How come we're always blamed for Islamic terrorist actions, as if Islamic terrorist groups didn't exist before the Iraq war or something?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
>>
Its american culture that we value our lives way more then foreigners. America is a evil empire. We got this dumbass sports team mindset when it comes to a lot of stuff. There are PLENTY of soldiers that die overseas in the woods Afghanistan who knows? nobody cares unless the media make a report about it.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.