[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>suddenly /pol/ hates mitt romney what the f*ck happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1458289459416.jpg (46 KB, 366x361) Image search: [Google]
1458289459416.jpg
46 KB, 366x361
>suddenly /pol/ hates mitt romney

what the f*ck happened? this place loved him during the 2012 race
>>
>>67969441
He was heavily preffered to Obama that's for sure, but wouldn't say we were gaga over him. he wasn't nearly as beloved around here as Ron Paul www for example and certainly not as much as trump now. Besides the board is over run with faggots who were never even around a year ago, never mind 2012.
>>
File: 1457391012752.jpg (55 KB, 480x519) Image search: [Google]
1457391012752.jpg
55 KB, 480x519
>>67969818
I remember the times moot was still alive and you could invoke him.

>>Roody poos will never know about Sigourney
>>
>>67969441
We only liked him because we wanted to be rid of Obama.

Now, hes part of the establishment hissy fit that Trump is winning. Just listen to his firt speech against Trump. Reeks of hypocrisy(Just go back and watch what he said after Trump endorsed him in 2012), but more than that, it was blatantly "Stop Trump" and not supporting anyone. His recent endorsement of Cruz isn't cause he wants to support Cruz, he just wants to stop Trump. After all, in his speech he said "Vote for Rubio in Florida and Kasich in Ohio" and campaigned with Kasich for a day or two in Ohio and has now switched over to Cruz support just to do whatever he can to stop Trump.
>>
He's a flipflopper. He used to compliment Trump but now the GOP establishment has him badmouthing the guy.

Romney's opinions changed, so did /pol/'s.
>>
>>67969441
We got trump now and now he is basically Romney on crack.
>>
>>67969818
>Besides the board is over run with faggots who were never even around a year ago, never mind 2012.

yeah i guess I forgot to take this into account
>>
>>67969441
Zionism is now cool in /pol/
>>
>>67970286
>Just go back and watch what he said after Trump endorsed him in 2012

got a video?
>>
I didn't, iirc we liked Ron Paul and Rmoney shills were shitting up the board
>>
47%
%
>>
>>67970601

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wepQa4gC5Yw
Go to about 1:30 when it starts. Then go watch what he recently said about Trump.

Giant hypocrite
>>
>>67969441
That girl is cute.
>>
>>67969441
Hey I voted for Gary Johnson.
>>
We didn't like him, but some of us liked him more than the other option.
>>
File: Mormon.jpg (33 KB, 424x417) Image search: [Google]
Mormon.jpg
33 KB, 424x417
>>67969441
Ha
>>
>>67969441
Mitt is a loser

We don't like losers
>>
File: VIM.jpg (27 KB, 248x248) Image search: [Google]
VIM.jpg
27 KB, 248x248
>>67970927
wow

what a slimy bastard
>>
>>67969441
I never liked Mitt, but I'd take him over Obama any day.
>>
You're a newfag shill. /pol/ was team Ron Paul, with a side helping of Gary Johnson.
>>
>>67969441
Romney is a backstabbing POS and a total loser! Check em and Trump will win the presidency.
>>
>>67969441
I didn't even like him back then. Mormons are lunatics, and Obama wasn't an unknown. Wasn't counting on racial tensions in the US skyrocketing like they did, though.
>>
>>67970286
Anti trump people are basically giving the vote to hilary
>>
>>67969441
I thought pol was all over Ron Paul at time?
>>
>>67969441
We were basically ron paul the board back then, you idiot.
>>
>>67974337
Pretty much. I'm glad people like Newt are outright calling the "NeverTrump" people the "Lets get Hillary Elected Club". Cause that exactly what they are doing.

Cause lets face it, there is no way that Trump can possibly anywhere near as bad as Hillary. Like, forget whether or not you support him or not, he'll actually have to get through a congress that won't roll over for him and let him get whatever he wants.

See, one of the things preventing Republicans from actually putting the proper checks and balances that they are supposed to is one big reason: They don't want to be called racist. They've taken impeachment off the table because they don't want to be responsible for impeaching the first black president. Thats why he gets away with all the lawlessness he has.

Now, if Hillary is elected, they still won't do anything. Because then they'd have traded the "racist" threat for the threat of being a sexist.

Trump won't have such leeway. He'll actually have to go through the proper checks and balances that the presidency is supposed to have.
>>
>>67970590
>Romney didn't love zionism

lmao headless people.
>>
People here supported him, but that support was lukewarm at best, like the rest of the country.

>>67970590
Romney was the most zionist fuck we've ever had run. The establishment Republicans are pissed that Trump is a fair weather friend to Israel.
>>
>>67969441
no, a small minority of poltards liked him, mostly we made fun of the RINO lovers. Ron Paul was by far the #1 choice.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.