[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: the most /x/ thing you actually believe I think the increase
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 30
File: heh.jpg (6 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
6 KB, 240x210
ITT: the most /x/ thing you actually believe

I think the increase in transgenderism is the result of government experiments akin to MKUltra
>>
>>67968854
9/11 was an inside job

Aliens are either here or a group of people have UFOs all to themselves
>>
/xpol/ was the gayest and worse fucking thing of all time. This new meme powered Trump pol is the new hotness to stay.

Gtfo with your tinfoil hat fagness
>>
>>67968854
The Pyramids were built by a divine hand or by extra terrestrials
>>
>>67968854
aliens

i've seen some shit on youtube man
>>
>>67968854
911 conspiracy. That's all.
>>
>>67968854
Feminism was intentional to destabilise western nations and disrupt birthrates.
>>
ghosts
>>
File: alcrow.jpg (652 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
alcrow.jpg
652 KB, 1000x1000
>>67969183
who do you think taught /pol/ meme majjjyyykkk?

not that /x/ is any good at it. we just know the theory.
>>
Reincarnation
>>
>>67968854
My theory takes yours one step further.

I think the increase in transgenderism (men can be women / women can be men) / multiculturalism (they don't come from the same background as you but you should treat them the same as you and live with them) is to prepare people for the arrival of Extraterrestrials.

You'll need to accept these visitors as "Human" (they aren't from Earth but you should treat them like a human).
>>
>>67970112
>who do you think taught /pol/ meme majjjyyykkk?
/tv/. /x/ is nothing more than bored teenagers playing pretend. They know fuck-all about meme magic.
>>
>>67970003
>>67969804
>>67969051
these are not conspiracies, they're acknowledgements of the official record. just because other parts of the official record contradict them doesn't mean they're not there.

>>67969474
you just lack imagination.
>>
>>67968854
9/11 either being an inside job OR the powers that be knowing it was going to happen, and doing nothing to stop it. That's probably the craziest thing I believe, and clearly I don't believe either so strongly that I can infer one possibility over the other.

Also, the transgender-thing isn't about the government, at least not directly. Plastics and baby formulas are doing it. If they know, they're not trying to stop it. If they don't know, they're not trying to find out.
>>
Alex Jones is Bill Hicks

I know it sounds crazy but....it makes sense
>>
File: patrick_buchanan.jpg (20 KB, 560x370) Image search: [Google]
patrick_buchanan.jpg
20 KB, 560x370
THIS MESSAGE YOU ARE READING HAS BEEN READ AND WILL BE READ AND HAS BEEN READ. EXISTENCE AS WE KNOW IT IS EXISTENCE AS WE KNOW IT.THIS MESSAGE YOU ARE READING HAS BEEN READ AND WILL BE READ AND HAS BEEN READ. EXISTENCE AS WE KNOW IT IS EXISTENCE AS WE KNOW IT.
>>
>>67968854

Proving the government is behind it directly is a little difficult.

However, we know the methods. Endocrine distruptors, xenoestrogens, and artificial hormones.

The largest source of xenoestrogens intake in your average American comes from public water and grown food (which is laced with endocrine disrupting chemicals and also doused with xenoestrogen filled water).

We KNOW that fish swimming in waters with high levels of endocrine disruptors exhibit female behaviors and even physical mutations.

We KNOW that frogs born into these waters exhibit the same female behaviors and mutations.

There's absolutely no reason to believe the rise in trans people isn't because consumption of these chemicals, it's basically confirmed fact at this point.

What company produces these sex-hormone altering chemicals? Monsanto. And does Monsanto have direct links to the US Gov't? Yes.

The US Gov't has certainly used corporations to hide their more nefarious crimes before. But proving who's doing it is ales important to me than getting people to realize we literally have science telling us what is happening. It's not a sociological thing at all. It's fucking biology.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/nature/etc/cron.html

>1948
>Paul Muller is awarded a Nobel Prize in medicine for discovering the insect-killing properties of DDT.
>1950
>DDT is shown to disrupt sexual development in roosters -- possibly by acting as a hormone. Scientists V.F. Lindeman and Howard Burlington find that young roosters treated with DDT fail to develop normal male sex characteristics, such as combs and wattles. The pesticide also stunted the growth of the animals' testes. These scientists noted a similarity between DDT and DES, a synthetic estrogen given to women for problem pregnancies. DDT, they observe, "may exert an estrogen-like action" on the animal in question.

>1968
>DDT is shown to be estrogenic in mammals and birds.
>>
>>67970226
/x/ knows more about meme majjjyyykkk than you know about /x/, i'll tell you that much.
>>
>>67970146
Sounds legit
>>67968854
I think feminism and multiculturalism are made and funded by J**s
>>
Spirits
They do show up
>>
>>67970511
Oh, blow it out your ass. You're the very thing I'm talking about.
>>
>>67968854
Jews steal your foreskin when you reach a certain level of success.
>>
File: bazoinga.jpg (15 KB, 352x281) Image search: [Google]
bazoinga.jpg
15 KB, 352x281
>>67970431
>>
I actually believe entraterrestrial life has influenced humanity.
>>
>>67968854
My conspiracy theory is that you have no statistics to suggest there is some increase in transgenderism.
>>
>>67970504
>>67970146
>>67968854

>1992
>Physician Niels Skakkebaek publishes a paper demonstrating that human sperm counts may have declined 50 percent over the last 50 years.

>1993
>Referring to the perceived decrease in human sperm counts, scientist Lou Guillette tells the U.S. Congress, "Every man sitting in this room today is half the man his grandfather was, and the question is, are our children going to be half the men we are?"
>A link between environmental estrogens and male reproductive problems is hypothesized in scientific papers.

>1997
>Work by researcher Fred vom Saal shows that bisphenol-A, a component of polycarbonate plastic, can alter the reproductive development of lab mice at extremely low doses. Bisphenol-A mimics the natural sex hormone estrogen. Male mice exposed to this plastic during fetal development have premanently enlarged prostates and lower sperm counts. The effects occur at doses near those that humans are exposed to each day from sources like food packaging and dental sealants.
>>
File: 53PM1wp.jpg (322 KB, 1080x1063) Image search: [Google]
53PM1wp.jpg
322 KB, 1080x1063
God didn't put us here, and we didn't come from fucking mud. Basic genetic material was put here once Earth was finished its volcanic stage and multicellular organisms and evolution and life after that was a result of aliens knowing that evolution would take place naturally. It is a lot easier than sending themselves because I do not believe faster than light travel is possible at all, so the aliens just sent a giant ass ship here that spewed a bunch of genetic shit into our oceans.
>>
>>67970003
this is verifiably true
>>
>>67970924
>Every man sitting in this room today is half the man his grandfather was

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>67970796
As well as interdimensional.
>>
>>67970796
Whites came from outer space and nigger Jews want us to breed with them, politely forcing it
>>
-Orgone energy is real, Wilhelm Reich was arrested and drugged because this challenged the government ability to brainwash people.
-Electricity is in the cure for all diseases as Tesla suggested and the government is able to utilize this but not without destroying the economy by ruining needs for drugs and medicine
>>
>>67971140
The possibility of a multiverse is highly possible.
>>
File: 1455067491330.jpg (32 KB, 451x765) Image search: [Google]
1455067491330.jpg
32 KB, 451x765
>>67971190
>WHITE MASTER RACE
>>
>>67971467
In fact, it's probable.
>>
File: image.jpg (405 KB, 1792x1790) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
405 KB, 1792x1790
Looks like Carl The Cuck and Aids Skrillex are on Twitter! LOL
https://mobile.twitter.com/CuckCarl?p=s
https://mobile.twitter.com/AngryCarSeller
>>
>>67971024

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/poisonedwaters/themes/endocrine.html

>So you got a sort of feminization of male fish. Is that a big, alarming finding?

>Yes. It's something that people have been recognizing for a number of years. ...

>[What kind of chemical compounds were you associating with the intersex?]

When we first discovered the intersex, we went into the literature and looked at what are the things that have been reported to cause that in other fish species. And estrogen -- natural estrogen, as well as the synthetic estrogens that are used, for instance, in birth control pills and estrogen replacement, are two primary ones. But then there's a whole group of compounds that can be what we call estrogen mimics. In other words, because of their structure, they can act like estrogen, and those include some of the pesticides, herbicides, things like nonylphenol.

>How big a range of products are we talking here?

>Personal care products, some of the antimicrobials that are in those, as well as the fragrances, have been shown to have what we call weak estrogenic activity. But together they can cause some of these things. ...

>Part of the problem of trying to identify specific chemicals, or even groups of chemicals, is just that [the range] is so large, and so many of these things act at very low concentrations. And so even getting the methods to measure them in the water at those low concentrations is something that's just developing, which is why we refer to this as an emerging-contaminants issue. These are contaminants we're just beginning to recognize can have serious effects.

con't
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 768x1024
>Crowley is a top tier author
>you can totes connect with the old shamanic animal spirits and shit your ancestors were into
>most people's reading comprehension is actually shit, learn how to read and understand things before approaching spiritual subjects.
>most "new age" stuff is actually shit, look into the various types of hermeticism, Gnosticism, and things like Tibetan Buddhism and the non-watered down forms of Hindu tantra. As you read more holy books and mystical treatises you'll start connecting all the dots together, but you got to put work into it and do things yourself and come to an understanding of the universe but most people are undisciplined little shits and will just pretend to be "enlightened".
>also meme magic is real and /pol/ pulls it off, with a bit of practice we can really have something special
My most honest post on /pol/
>>
>>67971835
>What have large epidemiological studies shown about endocrine disruptors and their impact on human health?

>There's some evidence for associations. It's very difficult to prove causation. We're not going to intentionally expose people to these chemicals, but we can show that people with higher levels of some of these chemicals may have a higher incidence of a certain kind of effect than people with lower levels of these chemicals.

>Like what kind of effect?

>Some of the effects that have been reported are with certain of these persistent organic chemicals. There are associations with what's called male testicular dysgenesis syndrome. That's a big term, but it means --

>Lower sperm count?

>-- lower sperm count; increases in hypospadias, increases in cryptorchidism, which is undescended testicles. ... These are male problems with the male reproductive tract that are caused by exposure very early in life, probably in utero.
>>
the man in the video is from spain, he always says that if in this point of human history you are not conspyranoic the you are not paying attention enough. I agree with several things he says in his lectures.

the translation is not good enough i think, but it‘s hard to find translations of his lectures.

https://youtu.be/iwg5muxbhrY
>>
Heaven's Gate knew something we don't. What it is I'm not sure, but something about some of their beliefs seems to indicate that there is something they knew that we are missing.
>>
>>67972321
What makes you think that? It seems like you are just falling for their weird Nike hypnosis.
>>
File: image.jpg (541 KB, 2132x1599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
541 KB, 2132x1599
>>67971916
>also trannies are just obsessed with the feminine aspect of their own psyche (because although the soul is ultimately sexless it contains both masculine and female aspects), which is why they typically manifest as grotesque perversions of the female image.
>aliens probably exist though sheer probability any evidence of spacecraft is sketchy though, why do they have to have a level of evolution or technology equal to or greater than ours? There's many younger worlds, aren't there?
>>
>>67968854
I actually believe that I am very lucky/the recipient of an undue amount of divine intervention/the universe is looking out for me.

I've made a lot of really dumb (like, pants on head retarded) decisions that should have condemned me to a life of complete and utter despair.

I purposely tried to knock up my high school girlfriend when I was 16 and failed, I hit a parked car full of people when I was drunk and they didn't report me to police because they were high and scared of getting busted themselves, I'm unforgivably lazy yet earned a master's degree and make six figures because I took over my dad's business, and I almost married a girl 3 years ago but found out literally the day before the wedding that she had cheated on me and I called it off before actually marrying her. And those are just some of the biggest examples I can think of off the top of my head.

I'm a lazy, degenerate piece of shit that gets ridiculously lucky and can work very hard in a pinch, and somehow my life has turned out great. It freaks me out every time I think about it how many times I've somehow retarded my way out of ruining my life by sheer chance.
>>
>>67972445
It's the fact that they were a UFO AND Christian cult. They aren't the only ones to express belief that there is a correlation between Abrahamic religions and aliens. The way the comet and their "escape from their earth bodies" correlates to the Christian Rapture.... Something about it just... makes sense.
>>
Related to MK Ultra, I think Ted Kaczynski was driven mad, intentionally, during the experiments conducted by Henry Murray for Mk Ultra that he was a subject of while he was at Harvard.

To what end, I don't know. Maybe just to see if they could.
>>
I actually believe there are saint warriors out there

waiting for the great time when they are needed
>>
>>67968854
actually its female hormone in the city water. in some cities it was at dangerous levels like in sanfransisco in cali

sanfransisco is considered the gheyest city in america.

male hormone therapy makes its way into the water as well which is why premature baldness is more common among early 20 somethings now

you can thank the pharma industry for this shit. all of that stuff should be taken off the market if water treatment facilities cant get rid of it
>>
>>67973079
This is already known though. He was originally used as an experimental control but the experimenters noticed something weird about his psychology. He seemed to be much more grounded than most people.

For some reason this lead to them sitting him in a room and systematically tearing down all of his core beliefs using interrogation techniques that are in some document that I can't remember the name of (it is easy to find even without the name though).

This left him pretty fucked up so he went inna woods where he developed a new world view from scratch which was outlined in his manifesto.
>>
>>67968854

the jews created aids skrillex, carl and trumpgasm to covertly control the value of rare pepes. you all are so easily controllable it's ridiculous.
>>
>>67968854
Flat earth
>>
>>67972665
I am the same. I should be dead, or in prison for life with a loss of respect from everyone I know. I am a total piece of shit, yet everyone loves me and thinks I'm so great. I live a life of complete privilege without any effort amd constantly do the wrong thing, things other people would catch hell for. And still, everyone thinks I'm such a swell guy. I think you and I are just naturally very good at manipulating others to get away with things and to make our lives easier.
>>
>>67973747
Speak for yourself. I already invested in election pepe futures way before this shit took off.
>>
There's no such a thing as time.
Time is just another dimension in space that we don't really control.
For example, imagine you are born and raised in a train.
You might think the outside world is flowing without your contol, that the world inside the train and outside are in different Cartesian plans, but they are all on the same graph, just different dimensions.
We live in a 3D world, experience things in a 2D and 1D way (2D vision, 1D hearing, taste, etc), but there are multiple dimensions. The furhtest we can "feel" is time, which is known as fourth.
All time exists continuously, someone who can time travel will go from the time he was a child to the time he is a senior like a hiker can climb a hill and go down a valley.
A tesseract is but a number of cubes put one after the other, each of the cubes being a unit for the 4th dimension (a different position in time) that can progride or regride.
>>
>>67973231
>I actually believe there are saint warriors out there
It's a cool thought but I don't know how you could believe it.
>>
>>67971835
So birth control gives women social and economic power on an individual level while biologically harming the entire male population. Yikes
>>
File: 1457396138462.jpg (31 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
1457396138462.jpg
31 KB, 600x550
pre-history

Civilizations and knowledge that came before our current 10,000 or so year understanding of mankind. Entire (multiple) civilizations that have risen, surpassed our current level of tech and understanding and then were wiped clean.

Atlantis Lemuria etc.
>>
Most interesting thread in a while. More! More!
>>
>>67972665
>>67973931
Me three anons
Like getting away with murder tier levels of uncanny luck
Every time I notice, I thank the universe. Like audibly, I say "thanks universe."
Maybe it's just because I'm more aware, but the events have tripled at least.
You all should try it.
I never get red lights now kek
>>
Through quantum mechanics, humans exert subconscious influence over reality (conscious may be possible as well); this influence is what people are beginning to see as meme magic.
>>
Suppressed technology.

Free or super efficient energy taken wholly or in part from Tesla designs. Cancer cures, ani-grav etc.
>>
>>67974813

>twisted fucking psychopath

sometimes i forget this is the adolescent board for being edgy
>>
Shemitah
>>
>>67968854
"modern art" was a CIA invention
>>
>>67974930
>aka i grow weed
>>
>>67974211
There is no such thing as space or time, but spacetime.
>>
>>67968854

>/x/

Is that shit hole still around?

Last time I checked the place was full of mentally ill role playing teenagers.
>>
>>67974930
This is actually fact. There is extensive evidence to support this and fun fact, here in Australia fluoride is forced into bottled water. Yes, google it. Suspicious as fuck.
>>
>>67970237
Can you post proof of this? Not saying I disagree I am just genuinely curious to see what official documents imply this
>>
>>67975253
heh i knew it

im a horticulturist too :)
>>
>>67975058
somewhat factual
>>
>>67968854
Hitler was the good guy fighting for peace and a better europe.
>>
Blacks were created by Satan in an attempt to undermine God. But he couldn't replicate the soul so Blacks are much more animalistic as opposed to human.
>>
>>67975014
This is such a nice thread, let's not degrade it with insults my man. And there are people who are legitamately anti-social due to physiological causes in the brain who aren't just trying to be edgy, they are just being the only thing they ever were able to be.
>>
There are highly intelligent beings recording everything we think and do. Basically recording and observing the entire universe.
>>
>>67974816
Sounds like everyone is kinda haruhi
>>
>>67974816
I was reading about quantum mechanics, wave function,, superpositions, eigenstates, observers and such last night. It's a mind fuck, I don't think I'm smart enough to comprehend it, but I am incredibly interested and wish that I could. I need quantum theory for dummies or something.
>>
>>67970003
>>67970998
Can you guys post proof? Not saying I disagree I am just really curious.
>>
>>67975437
How do I avoid it then? Get an Alex-Jones-tier filter?
>>
>>67975726
Similar to the movie "Her" where the AI discover how to transcend matter as their operating system.
>>
File: 2yobod5.jpg (33 KB, 443x436) Image search: [Google]
2yobod5.jpg
33 KB, 443x436
>>67975453
the fucking steel beams burnt at a 45 degree angle

nature doesn't fucking do that
>>
>>67975989
Yes or groundwater from a well. Filter up because that shit is legit, it's no conspiracy. Google it and educate yourself
>>
6 million jews
>>
File: 2DOSycH9.jpg (32 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
2DOSycH9.jpg
32 KB, 472x472
>>67976185
>tfw big berkey broke
>>
File: 1458104038027.gif (622 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1458104038027.gif
622 KB, 300x168
>>67976185
I believe you, anon. It's filter time.
>>
File: 1457997774491.png (146 KB, 236x389) Image search: [Google]
1457997774491.png
146 KB, 236x389
I legit believe in meme magic.
>>
>>67976140

This looks like it took place a long time after collapse, for all we know they cut those down.
>>
>>67976185
Can you link a good filter? This shit bugs me a lot.
>>
>>67975889
Relevant https://youtu.be/vLqHv0xgOlc
>>
>>67970970
Current thoery is that the original building blocks came from lightning creating complex molecules. Which honestly makes more sense than ayylamos fucking about just chucking ships everywhere. What would thier origin be then another race that also did that ectopic ect?
>>
>>67976373

It was probably shit anyway. If you're really serious about your water purity get a reverse osmosis machine. They're expensive tho and a big investment. But water is a pretty big deal.
>>
>>67972744
Cults tend to do that, go ahead and release your inner comet.
>>
>>67976819
yeah it was pretty bad i won't lie
>>
>>67974903
There's two that come to mind immediately with suppressed technology (in particular the cancer cure)

>Royal Rife
>Cures 14 cases of cancer with no side effects of any kind using his own machine
>FDA ban it almost instantly because it doesn't fit in with their "radium, xray and surgery only" policy

>Wilhelm Reich
>Makes cloudbuster in 1953
>Government end his technology research completely after he's convicted of selling a machine that he claims cured the common cold and impotence
>Again because the FDA disagreed with what he did
>Died shortly afterwards in prison
>Court also orders that all his inventions, parts and writings be destroyed
>"He was just a kook guys"

I think this is the only real downside of capitalism. Capitalism demands people keep buying or giving money to the same things over and over again or the whole thing collapses so it's literally impossible to move forward as a whole. My favourite was always Tom Ogle, not whether or not his invention worked because it did and was proven countless times, more the fact he refused to sell the invention and just happened to be shot in the middle of the street for no reason by a man who was never caught. Don't get me wrong it could be just pure coincidence, but if it is what are the odds that these people constantly die in bizarre circumstances (normally suicide because they were secretly so depressed even though they had just recently made the breakthrough they had been looking for their entire lives) shortly before or after they come forward with something they must be literally astronomical. The saddest one in my opinion though is Starlite, even NASA were interested, but the old guy knew that he would get fucked over by sheer Jew greed and how he made it ended up dying with him.

Starlite 0:39-1:30 is all you need to watch really
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7yVqY-z3fY
>>
File: 1458023344991.png (382 KB, 635x599) Image search: [Google]
1458023344991.png
382 KB, 635x599
>>67976666
Yuri on the quads.

Why does at least 50% of the population lack the ability to critically think?
>>
>>67970003
Also this 2nd wave of feminism horse shit JUST SO HAPPENS to have happened a couple years before Clinton ran for presidency. You gotta have time to let the social engineering sink in and work.
>>
>>67976985
Because they were groomed to be dumb from the start
>>
>>67968854
Lukashenko is a member of the secret world government.
>>
>>67975889
It's not true, lmao; at least, not the part about declining birth rates.

The single biggest contributor to the decline in birth rates is the decrease in infant mortality. Once people are fairly sure that their children will survive into adulthood, they stop producing so many because it becomes more efficient to invest a whole lot in two or three children than fuck all in 40. This is why the Gates foundation has such a hard-on for vaccines; they're the most cost-effective means of reducing the infant mortality rate and, in turn, bringing areas of out barbarism.

The other major contributor, in hyper-developed countries, is ever increasing numbers of work hours and lower, relative, standards of living. Turns out, people actually need some amount of free time if they're going to build a relationship at a level deep enough to warrant having children. And most non-retarded people choose not to have kids if they can't even afford a house in which to raise them.
>>
>>67977056
I have no mouth, but I must scream.
>>
>>67976666
> this accent
Did they really learned english like that in USSR?
>>
>>67977126
Belarus packing the heat!
>>
Xenoestrogens are placed in the water supply to make the general population more docile.
>>
>>67970504
Water plant operator here from a very clean lake/rural water source.

I have no clue about the food, but the fluoridation of water is simply pointless nowadays YET they continue to do it.

Mouthwash and Toothpaste have more than they should as it is, and adding it to drinking water under the assumption it is to "help promote healthy teeth" is naive and ignorant. The white places on peoples teeth is an obvious sign we are being over exposed to it.

You should see how this shit is delivered. A truck with (seriously) 20 or so biohazard/skulls for chemical hazard signs on it pulls in, the dude wears something almost exactly like a hazmat suite as he pumps it in our tanks.
>>
>>67971645
MAGA
>>
>>67977408
They need to put something in Detroit's water to make people an hero.
>>
>>67977563
Funny you say that. Im 30 minutes out from Detroit.
>>
>>67968854
9/11 was an inside job

The planes were drone piloted

The buildings beam structure was coated with thermate within the elevator shafts and was triggered via remote when the planes collided with the building(note the white smoke plooms immediately after the plane crashes)

This was israel

America was baited into war with the middle east to destabilize it so that isis could become one great state respresenting the entire middle east

This allows an easy target for israel/america to wipe out and take all the oil and declare the middle east as new israel

After that life all over earth is what is russia now
>>
>>67968854
There are UFOs and they are government experimental craft.
>>
Michelle Obama has a dick.
>>
>>67977426
I think the issue, though, is that in practice most people suck fucking arse at brushing their teeth. I know, in my part of my country, there was a concerted movement several decades ago to avoid fluoridation, and, as a by-product, this area now has atrocious rates of dental decay.
>>
>>67977426
I know the short term is for better teeth but what are the long term effects of it in the water? Does it not break down and seep into your brain?
>>
>>67977615
kek. I don't think it is safe to live so close to a problem population. The U.S. has a history of experimenting on areas that have those demographics.
>>
>>67977746

That is not /x/ related because that is true.
>>
>>67977787
The problem is that people don't floss before they brush their teeth so the fluoride in the toothpaste doesn't get into the gaps.
>>
>>67977426
I don't want to live in this world anymore, is mexico safe?
>>
>>67977290
after he defected he worked at a canadian newspaper or media agency for like 10 years
>>
aliens are aware of earth
>>
>>67975058
You're an abstract guy.
>>
>>67978142
By the water I mean, not the drug dealers.
>>
>>67975058
that has been documented.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_CIA_and_the_Cultural_Cold_War
http://gizmodo.com/5686753/how-the-cia-spent-secret-millions-turning-modern-art-into-a-cold-war-arsenal
>>
>>67977846
To be honest, as someone who works at a treatment plant, this is just one more chemical we have to fool with at the end of the day. We have state requirements that say we have to have a certain part per million of it in our water and it is checked quarterly. If we already have sent our sample in to be checked, we'll sometimes leave it off for a week or two just because we know it doesn't help the TREATMENT of our water. Key word there, we are a water treatment plant, not a dental hygiene operation.

We use a caustic that will burn your skin and eat through boots to balance the PH, we use a polymer as a coagulant, chlorine to disinfect (which is honestly the best disinfectant there is). While the EPA can be pissy if we leave byproducts by chlorine (THMs, TOCs) it's nothing like not having the right about of fluoride in the water. The state gets their jimmies rustled.

My point is every single thing going into your water to make it "safe" needs a hazmat suit to even be around it.
>>
>>67974930
yep, city folk will never have the wisdom of the rural elders. sorry but you had me up until that
>>
>>67976604
The rubble is still smoking you obvious Five Eyes infoshill.
>>
File: black_cube-worship.jpg (107 KB, 726x397) Image search: [Google]
black_cube-worship.jpg
107 KB, 726x397
>>67968854
Pagans, atheists, nihilists, Jews, Muslims, zionists... They all are enslaved to the cube-god of trapped minds; Saturn/Satan.
6th planet
6th day
6 sides

Buddhists and Christians get it. Buddhists just don't have hope.
>>
>>67968854
I don't know how to measure /x/-ness of my beliefs, but I believe a lot of stuff. I don't believe the earth is flat and all races are the same though.
>>
File: saturn-nov27.jpg (160 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
saturn-nov27.jpg
160 KB, 1024x1024
>>67978739
>>
can't think of anything tbqh

maybe that most "social" political issues are intentional distractions from things that actually matter.
>>
>At this point, the entire planet is an open-air prison.
>Banking families and elite Luciferians head a network consisting of high-level masons who are the leaders of government.
>Highest level people are Jewish Kabalists, but most Jews have no idea about the grand plan and are actually brainwashed pawns
>Israel is private Rothschild enclave with private nukes, army and assassination and espionage squad.
>Depopulation agenda using endocrine disruptors in food packaging, water; promotion of abortion; possible tainting of vaccines; destruction of normal human relationships
>Deliberate social engineering using radical feminism to destroy marriage and the family, esp between whites.
>Use of false flags to start race war between West and Islam.
>Deliberate policy of race-mixing since racial bonds are strongest kinship bonds.
>Enslavement of population through breakdown of all aspects of identity - racial, national, gender, religious.
>Creeping implementation of communism through agenda 21/2030 disguised as sustainability plan and 'care for the planet'
>Desire by elites to become immortal through transhumanism.
>Mass collection of data of population through cell phone/text/email/search engine data to construct global noetic brain
>Mass induction of population into Satanic cult through public occult displays of Satanic rituals (SuperBowl, Oscars); through promotion of every unhealthy/abnormal sexual practice - pedophilia, transvestism, transgenderism, homosexuality, violent pornography; through abnormal preoccupation with sex through mass availability of free pornography on internet;
>>
Dinosaurs still live on a secret island
>>
>>67979173
This is why I'm getting a vasectomy. I don't want this world to have another slave.
>>
File: 1457249540246.jpg (49 KB, 500x472) Image search: [Google]
1457249540246.jpg
49 KB, 500x472
>>67978890
oh shit, do jews come from saturn?
>>
File: d1280.gif (1012 KB, 400x321) Image search: [Google]
d1280.gif
1012 KB, 400x321
>>67979442
No they come from Jewpiter.
>>
I don't post on any board here.

I just lurk.

But for fun I'll tell you all something.

Aliens, at least the greys do exist and they vary in height from around three to four and a half feet. Their skin complexion is not grey per se but rather appears thin. Of the thirty to forty of the greys I have been witness to, none have exhibited genitalia. They do not act independently or coordinate of themselves, they report and are commanded by humans. The humans that command, house and communicate with them are not of any official military or paramilitary faction. This human group is highly sophisticated and has ties with local, state and federal government bodies of the United States.

I don't care if you trust what I say, it doesn't help or hurt me.

Cheers.
>>
File: carlos.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
carlos.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>67979513

You son of a bitch.
>>
>>67979513
pretty good, but this is when the thread gets derailed with reaction images
>>
Lucifer was the good guy.
>>
>>67979353

This often bothers me. I want to have kids but whats the point, they're just going to be a slave. But you have to understand that life is not about comfort and convenience. Life is a forge where you're supposed to grow spiritually and as a person. And strife makes you grow. When you conceive a child you are creating a person. Creating a soul. It's not about this life, it's about the next. If you don't have children you're denying a soul to see God's kingdom. There has never been a perfect time to have children. It's always been a struggle. But it's worthwhile.
>>
>>67979674

So what did you get for your 16th birthday?
>>
>>67979442
Could be. More likely they just follow the orders / think that they can usurp Saturn.
>>
>>67968854
Trump is a democrat plant.
>>
File: faggot propaganda.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
faggot propaganda.gif
1 MB, 500x281
Sexual """"freedom"""" will be the death of western civilization as it killed the romans.
Gif related is fed to small children to indoctrinate them into believing that deviancy is okay, and soon they will be taught that you're "assigned" a gender at birth.
>>
>>67979261
something about the way you said this makes me laugh
>>
>9/11 inside job to justify phony war on terror to pit West against Islam to destroy Israel's enemies with Western troops.
>false flag attacks in Western cities by intel agencies using Islamic patsies to further provide evidence for 'Islamic threat.'
>intel agencies have ability to create manchurian candidates through traumatic or persuasive psychological techniques, hallucinogens and other drugs.
>>
>>67977426
When I was a kid the school made us use a fluoride rinse every Friday. It tasted like bubble gum. To this day smelling, let alone tasting bubble gum makes me sick. Btw, it was the late 70's, in rural Tennessee. We all drank well, and spring water.
>>
>>67968854
It's because we can't beat and murder them with impunity anymore.

I remember pointing and laughing at transgender people back in the day. Now that would be a fucking hate crime.
>>
>search "marx"
>0 results
Wow /pol/ you're really shit aren't you?

Marxism and the creation of HR as an industry that demands a Marxist degree (sociology) is the only real conspiracy that negatively effects the people reading this. Everything else has such a small effect that merely knowing about it you can take steps to ensure you're not effected.

You NEETs aren't in the armed forces, you don't care about the Habsburg/Hohenzolern/Rurikid-Romanov families, you don't have loans besides a student loan (which, like the housing bubble was an idea meant to help you but will backfire), drought isn't used as an excuse to provide free water for industry in your area, you're not even in the private aerospace industry, you probably don't even buy your own groceries (GM). What fucking real conspiracies do you cunts
>>
>>67979827
Nigger that was four years ago, I don't remember.

>inb4 le edge satanist wew lad

Not a satanist so don't try throwing your boykissing religious memes at me. Wasn't LUCIFER the one who gave man free will before being cast into hell?
>>
>>67979905
No weed is the democrat plant
>>
>>67980371
I thought this was common knowledge on this board. That and the frankurt school. There is a thread on cultural marxism ruining society just about every day. I think the OP intended more paranormal aspects instead of legitimate sociological schools of thought that can be written off as entirely true regarding what is happening in our culture today.
>>
>Children being completely brainwashed into communism through common core. Major push to advance transgender agenda by jumping on any opposite gender expression child may express in prepubertal stage
>sexualization of children to prevent them forming natural pair-bonds with one partner as foundation to forming family.
>attempt to separate parents from children as much as possible esp father- CPS taking kids away for any reason; no fault divorce, family courts heavily biased against Dad - ex-bitch controls visitation; bankrupting of fathers through child support and alimony
>>
>>67980371
Australia being Australia I see. Also, this whole board, aside from the current Trump mania, talks about cultural marxism and jews all the damn time. Calm down, this is a thread about something other than the eternal jew and the Frankfurt school for once.
>>
>>67968854
Ryan Dawson's channel.
>>
>>67980652
my nigga, took the words outta my mouth
>>
File: 1458193914295.png (115 KB, 276x230) Image search: [Google]
1458193914295.png
115 KB, 276x230
>>67979513
>>
>gradual financial ruination of everyone through excessive taxation (income, sales, property, consumption); ZIRP/NIRP; confiscation of pensions, bail-ins; inflation; denigration of gold/silver
>NIRP combined with cashless society to prevent bank runs and to monitor every transaction - under guise of anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism of course.
>destruction of self-sufficiency through debt-burden esp non-dischargeable student debt; exporting of jobs overseas to cheaper less regulated countries; replacement of domestic workers with foreigners
>destruction of national sovereignty and economies through trade deals like TPP giving corporation right to sue nations in biased corporate courts if any laws that are passed interfere with corporate profits
>hyperinflation through money-printing. Inability to afford housing due to banks/pension funds keeping houses off of market to prevent loss of valuation on balance sheets
>>
>>67968854
>most /x/ tier thing we believe

Some specific race of Aliens are not only among us, but run Washington D.C.

If you live there long enough, you're bound to run into some actual Aliens living among us.

Allegedly a number of people who have found this out have killed themselves shortly thereafter. It's almost like an open secret in Washington.
>>
Gaza is human laboratory for experimental weapons, oppression, psychological/social/physical control and demoralization of a population. It is a model for the rest of the world. Police forces around the world are trained in Israel. Rest of world will eventually become Gaza II.
>>
>>67981396
*hedge funds
>>
>>67981396
It's sad because to believe this stuff you have to do so little research about it. That's the only way.
>>
That the official story of the Holocaust did not happen or is grossly overstated.

Too many things don't add up, too much propaganda (OMG the Germans killed babies and laughed about it WOW isn't this EVIL?) being paraded around as actually happening, too much social backlash to anyone who questions it.

I don't believe in conspiracies, I just think it's a big misunderstanding and the effort to justify the second world war by the victors as propaganda.

The majority of you people in the threads are fucking retarded though.
>>
>>67982920
I actually do believe it happened tbqh
I just don't believe in le ebin human skin lamp shaded, etc

In my view, it is no worse than any number of historical atrocities and it does not deserve the amount of coverage it gets in high school classes.
>>
>>67982920

There was no genocide. Hitler wasn't some crazed occultist hopped on on LSD 24/7. Germans weren't in contact with fucking aliens.

All of this shit is just post-war propaganda, since there's no one to really refute it.
>>
I genuinely believe Trump is a tulpa created by the hivemind of /pol/
>>
>>67983501
>>67983666

That's actually what I meant.

I mean those people were interned into camps and driven from their homes, and you can argue that's wrong or whatever, but the story stops making sense when you argue that the germans were trying to exterminate them all. The idea that a 'camp' is needed to kill masses of people is just totally fucking wrong. Dig a pit, firing squad, that's it. There would be no need for all the trains, documentation, lice showers, etc. if they were just going to get killed anyway. The main give away is the ridiculous behavior of the Germans. I don't care what nationality you are, humans are very poorly suited for being violent and killing each other, its why soldiers get PTSD. The belief that germans would laugh at killing babies is so fucking over the top and out of character for an educated, industrious Christian European people.
>>
>>67982920
a-are you me?
>>
Demons, Djinni or whatever you call non corporeal life we haven't detected YET are real, and many of them have hallowed out the souls of degenerates for food and amusement.

People on heavy drugs who had brains always wind up getting into magick or Thelema, and it's always some thing about contacting a being who's your guardian angel or a demon.

Why would these beings want to help a human-fag? The drugs and arrogance make them self absorbed enough that they don't realize they're on the menu.

Top narcos and government spooks are hollowed out and inhabited by or puppets of kakodemons. Psychics or perceptive people see them as lizards or cultists or whatever, ut they're actually something we don't understand.

Good demons are agathodemons, like angels(messenger in greek) and devas(hindu), i don't think they eat people, but they are kind of scary too if you think about it.
>>
>>67983840

This is compounded by the fact that during wartime, under strained resources and heavy fire from the Allies, Germans were claimed to have transported "millions" of Jews into camps just so they could ever so slowly kill them all?

Reeks of bullshit. If you've planned the decimation of an entire race of people, you kill them where you find them.

You don't waste precious resources, manpower and TIME transporting them to camps and then NOT killing them as soon as the arrive, which would have been the entire point of these so-called 'death camps' in which Jews and OTHER ETHNIC PEOPLE were liberated after the war ended.

That there are generations of idiots who ate this propaganda up and continue to this day to retell it like it's real, tells you just how stupid Jews see the gentile.
>>
>>67984995

Demons/Angels do not exist. There is only unbalanced energy that persists and it's up to us to either feed them our energy or balance them out.

Drugs weaken your ability to resist these energies.
>>
>>67985204
Like Fieldraum impressions/hysterises? There was definitely something there that interacted with measurable reality.

I don't use drugs or alcohol anymore and have become a lot more perceptive of how people operate.

I'm calling these macrophage lifeforms angels and demons because the greek concept of deamon (Roman numia) is easier to say since we can normally only see above the water so to speak.

Fieldraum operation at a distance exists objectively, you say the beings are our projections maybe?
>>
>>67968854

The bible is written about aliens

>Virgin Birth

Artificial insemination

>Noahs Arc

DNA lab/boat

>Jonah and the giant fish

Some sort of alien submarine

Etc etc
>>
File: 1444915673853.jpg (15 KB, 317x291) Image search: [Google]
1444915673853.jpg
15 KB, 317x291
>>67985793
>>
>>67970920
>>>67968854
>My conspiracy theory is that you have no statistics to suggest there is some increase in transgenderism.
This.

I think they're just louder and more obnoxious now. I've never encountered one in real life, only online
>>
>>67985983

>Implying the original story is in any way more plausible than what i posted
>>
>>67985724

I feel pretty confident they are projections of our own 'inner demons' so to speak.

Perception is virtually everything.

If you convince yourself that you're tall, you have quite a bit around you to reassure yourself that you are in fact tall, comparatively.

If you feel mentally unstable, I believe it's possible to will yourself into stability.

If you obsess over ghosts, apparitions, demons angels etc what have you, you manifest these things, whether from within or from without.

Imagination, self realization, perception, the will to determination, these are the important functions we control directly and indirectly.

Remember, we like to think that individuality exists between us as a conscious species, but that couldn't be further from the truth. No different than a drop of blood coursing through a capillary, we live and die as one. We exist and experience together.

And so everything we imagine is real, to the extent that we can only imagine things that can actually exist because our mind follows rules of creation.
>>
>>67986087
that might be related to meme magic
>>
>>67980395
>Wasn't LUCIFER the one who gave man free will before being cast into hell?

So many things are wrong with that statement. Learn 2 theology before you become an edgy lucifarian
>>
File: 1457272489731.jpg (61 KB, 834x960) Image search: [Google]
1457272489731.jpg
61 KB, 834x960
>>67986187

kek wills it and it is so
>>
>>67971916

How does one learn how to read anon?
>>
>My entire life is a black comedy/satire film
>Every strange coincidence has a deeper meaning
>I Have died numerous times in different universes
>The entire world is out to get me
>>
>>67985793
I've always thought the creation story was a primitive explanation for evolution

>Adam made of mud
Primordial ooze

>Eve made of ribs
The critical evolutionary step where vertebrates developed

etc.

IMO this is the most convincing thing to me that the bible is something more than a book.
>>
>>67986528
Also meme magick is real to a certain extent.
>>
>>67968854
I believe the government wants high inflation so that we the people dont use hard cash. That way they can track everything we do with our credit cards
>>
>>67986483

Crowley was talking about interpreting what is said/written comprehensively, rather than the way we're trained to simply identify a word and instantly translate it into a basic idea which we passively accept the meaning of.

Once you understand it, you can't not understand it, but that doesn't mean you're not going to have to purposefully decipher everything you henceforth read/hear if you really want to glean the most from every interaction.
>>
Humans aren't from Earth, Aliens modified the DNA of Neanderthals and lived side by side. Something happened about 12 thousand years ago which wiped out 99% of the population and most traces of their existence. The Pagan gods were our ancestors but got distorted due to their lack of understanding of technology, another sect came along which seeked to corrupt and control the Pagans and converted them through Christianity, these people are known today as Jews.
>>
>atheist
>believe that meme magic describes a phenomena of willing as a collective but can also work based on individuals
>could just be because we live in a time of palpable history
>>
>>67986772
>individuality doesn't exist
>we're all after the same thing
>opposition is merely a construct of our imagination designed to impress urgency and focus our intent
>>
>>67973787
>>67978742
Earth is without a doubt flat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckxLruRc0xA
>>
>>67983840
The horror and the ultimate lesson of the holocaust was exactly in the fact that such an advanced, industrialised nation could commit such atrocities.

If you care to learn the process by which they, and really any of us, can fall into this trap, you should google 'deindividuation' and 'dehumanisation'.

The tl;dr of it is that we are prevented from committing violence less by morality--which is fundamentally fickle and liable to be changed depending on feels--and more by empathy--which makes us feel that harming other is harming ourselves. And yet, just like morality, empathy is also not immutable.

To use animals an example of the value of empathy, compare how you feel at the prospect of eating your own cat vs a cow/hamburger. With your cat, you've had years of petting, nurturing, cuddling--and all these shared experiences have served to merg their identity with your own, so that any violence on them is violence on yourself. With a cow, there's none of that, their entire life is something completely isolated from your own until that moment when it's sitting on your plate, so you consume it contently.

And as it turns out, under the right circumstances, it's very easy to change humans from cats to cows. These factors are too many to list completely, but they include things like desperation from poverty, viewing people in terms of their dollar value, racist rhetoric--many things which were in play in Germany under the overly punitive economic demands of the Treaty of Versailles. Hence, after WW2, the Allies avoided creating the same shit-hole environment by investing in the Axis.

As for this idea that people in war are unable to kill each other--the book on which this notion is based has since been debunked. Once empathy has been stripped away, most people have no problem killing another. PTSD has little to do with killing itself, and more to do with the constant threat of _being_ killed, which, endured for so long as it is in war, fucks up the brain.
>>
>>67986962
>Earth is without a doubt flat.
is this just a meme or do people actually believe this
>>
File: ww26795hh.jpg (173 KB, 600x536) Image search: [Google]
ww26795hh.jpg
173 KB, 600x536
>>67987126
>where are the proofs
>>
>>67970346
Rush Limbaugh is Jim Morrison.

>Look at the mole.
>>
The Jews are behind a lot of bad things.
>>
>>67968854
Britain let America get wrecked during WWI so they would join.
>>
>>67978142
i would rather drink flouridated american water than whatever swill you have mexico.
>>
>>67979557
i believe you.
>>
>>67986045

Pretty much everything that I hate and complain about is only relevant on the internet.
>>
>>67987127

look at his flag, and consider his education
>>
>>67970796
>>67974391
>>67985793

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ
>>
>>67968854
I don't know if I believe anything, but I have serious questions about the holocaust.
>>
>>67968854
Ive seen a flying saucer, and trannies are mainly the result of environmental estrogen
>>
>>67972080
Perhaps you should do some new translations, José Luis. Your English seems good enough. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>67980395
>Wasn't LUCIFER the one who gave man free will before being cast into hell?
aw man this reminds me of something which coincidental is related to what my response to OPs question was going to be.

The fruit of knowledge changed man by giving him the knowledge of good and evil. it made him self aware. Before the fruit man was innocent like an animal.
The fruit of knowledge could be an alien or other extremely intelligent being genetically modifying humans to be more intelligent and have self awareness. So 'Lucifer' changed humans by modifying their intelligence against 'gods' will (Prime Directive) but then god gave humans free will by casting down lucifer (destroying his human slave mining operation or something?) and leaving them to their own devices on earth with their new found intelligence.
>>
I believe humanity history is way older than we think and that that ancient humanity was wiped out in some cataclysm and a lot of the very old monuments we see today are wrongly dated for some ulterior motive.
Along these lines i would think the black knight satellite is real and is some kind of remembrance put into space so a civilization in the future could see what the real history of humanity is.
>>
>>67976140
oh look another expert on what nature can and cant do, you do realise that enginers and just actual specialists in general have made accurate calculations on how the building would collapse and what exactly would happen which you can check whenever you want.

i guess some necbeard retard knows more about physics and engineering than people who actaully know what the fuck theyre talking about
>>
File: abstract_bane.jpg (86 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
abstract_bane.jpg
86 KB, 1191x670
>>67978498
For you.
>>
>>67968854
This world is fake, we're living in some alternative version of the matrix.
>>
>>67977010
>>
>>67972665
I call it luck of the asshole. Good things comes to people who don't give a shit.
>>
File: liopleurodon.jpg (44 KB, 1024x723) Image search: [Google]
liopleurodon.jpg
44 KB, 1024x723
>>67968854
Several cryptids like sea monsters, unknown primates etc. actually exist.
>>
>>67989698
There was a war in heaven which resulted in Lucifer being cast to hell.
He is trying to take control of the Earth and is all around us, and one day he will succeed.
>>
>>67971645
MAGA
>>
>>67982920
If i was Hitler, I would just have send all the jews to the front as cannon fodder or at least wait with the extermination until the war is over. Or you know, just don't kill them at all, so that the future will see me in a better light
>>
>>67980652
good post
>>
>>67991292
Who says he killed any of them.
>>
I believe shrooms are small gnomes. They are small wise men who tell you truths.
>>
>>67972665

eventualy luck will run out and maybe you will be the kind of human being who will suffer the most
>>
>>67986962
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvDqoxMUroA

4 minutes in flat earth btfo also no fish lens
>>
>>67987827
People in mexico don't drink tap water, they drink bottled water.
>>
>>67971645
MAGA
>>
>>67986660
if people do not know how to comprehensively read does that mean they are unable to comprehensively write?
>>
>>67972665
Me too bruh. We are favored by the gods, that's all.
>>
>>67973641
lmao sounds like what I do to myself and others every day
>>
>>67991528
interesting

I also believe shrooms are a way of communicating with some form of higher life, if not God than eachother and the planet, nature etc all feels so connected
>>
File: 1455564283432.png (323 KB, 1270x1635) Image search: [Google]
1455564283432.png
323 KB, 1270x1635
>>67978657
>what if memes are cia too
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 600x549
bump this thread
>>
>>67971645
MAGA
Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.