[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prove this wrong faggots, >protip, you cant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: 477299.jpg (8 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
477299.jpg
8 KB, 500x488
Prove this wrong faggots,
>protip, you cant
>>
Taxation isn't theft.

You don't have a right not to be killed or imprisoned. Chose not to pay taxes, and the state will chose to imprison you. Chose to resist, and the state will chose to kill you.

You do not have a right to exist, because you exist on land, which ultimately belongs to the state.
>>
>>67968741
Why would you tell someone to do something that they cannot do, OP?
>>
>>67969163

That's the definition of theft hue bro.

"Chose not to give your bike to a nigger, and the nigger will chose to kill you."
>>
>>67968741
How do you propose government should operate, then?
>>
>>67969366
I have not said that the government operate without taxes, they are a necessity for providing for the defence, common welfare and over all rights protection of its citizens, but I am against taxation for profit and taxation that are for programs that cannot operate effectively without going into debt.
>>
>>67969305
Theft can only be defined within a framework of property rights. Property rights are not natural, they come from the state.

If you, your bike, the nigger and his gun, were the last things on earth, the nigger would be the state, and all the land would be his.
>>
It is theft, but there's nothing wrong with theft.

>I'm an enlightened atheist so I don't need any phony gods
>But I do worship muh NAP

Don't worry, you'll grow out of Anarcho-Capitalism in a few years - I did, as do most people.
>>
We are born to do two things in this life: die and pay taxes.

Everything else is an option.
>>
>>67969527
>Property rights are not natural, they come from the state.

Wrong on so many levels.

I'm not surprised your country is in shambles if thats the way you people think.
>>
>>67969725
Tell me, o enlightened white man, what forces of nature would prevent the nigger's bullet from hitting your body causing death, or prevent him from taking the bike after you died.

In our current understanding of the natural sciences, there is no such thing as rights. But perhaps you whites have made some discovery we are no yet privy to. Tell me your secrets.
>>
>>67969163
Spot the Hobbesian.
>>
>>67969954

As a matter of fact we have made the discovery that we have natural rights (google it), a significant progress in the history of ideas, an essential philosophical foundation which has allowed us to set up institutions leading to very prosperous and stable countries.

You should learn from that instead of chuckling like a nigger. Your country would not be in the mess it's in.
>>
>>67970227
Natural rights don't exist, the only rights you have are the ones you can defend either by yourself or by proxy
>>
>>67970227
>australian "science"
wtf huehuehuehueheuheuheuehuehueh
you people literally believe nature itself will prevent a person from taking something from the hands of another person
you unironically believe you are a magical being
>>
File: fedora.jpg (27 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
27 KB, 479x720
>>67970206
eh, what can i say
>>
>>67970227
>we have made the discovery that we have natural rights (google it)

I'll take "Things that never happened" for 400, Bill!
>>
File: ooh ayy lmao.jpg (19 KB, 597x307) Image search: [Google]
ooh ayy lmao.jpg
19 KB, 597x307
>>67970319
>>67970863
>when an aussie shitposts so hard that even other aussies come to correct him
>>
>>67968741
If you know the history of capital, then you'd realize capital is essentially theft as well.
In a bartering society, people trade by value of product, NOT by value of commodity. As something gains a commodity value, it becomes a market, one that constantly inflates or deflates, like gold, currency, baseball cards etc; the market for money becomes its own entity separate from other markets, which is why we don't trade apples for apples anymore; money is designed so that there is always interest, whether that be in the money itself by inflation, or by debt. That's how Marxists describe capitalism, an ever increasing anxiety over materialism; however, it's the anxiety of interest which causes progress. So when you are taxed of your "hard earned money", it becomes capital, and it goes towards several institutions, whether they are public or private; it essentially exists to help you in some form, because the greatest good is not absolute and is not entirely relative either; morality is determined by the society, like language, having biological aspects, and having sociological aspects.
>>
>>67970206

Protip: Hobbes was right. People are scum and only the threat of governmental force keeps them in order.
>>
>>67969163

No wonder your nation is so cucked.
>>
>>67969163
And that's why California is such a great state......
>>
>>67969163
Jesus Christ, Brazil.

Get your shit together.
>>
>>67971453
>>67971525
>>67971547
>make logical argument
>ur country is bad lol
>>
>>67968741
>I want to enjoy protection from criminals and invaders and maintenance of utilities but the people who do those things shouldn't be paid.
>>
>>67971727

I paid the people preparing my coffee this morning. I didn't need the government or taxation to be involved.
>>
If the government controls the money supply why don't they just make more money instead of taxing people? Why would inflation be any worse than taxes?
>>
>>67972623
does anyone know the answer to this?
>>
>>67969163

>You don't have a right not to be killed or imprisoned

I'll take 'Right to Life and Liberty' for $200 thanks Alex.
>>
>>67968741
Might makes right
>>
>>67973383
How about you take a look at Zimbabwe?
>>67972408
Shitposting again, OZ?

I'd rather not pay tolls every time I turn into another street, thanks.
>>
>>67972623
If they did that inflation would skyrocket and those on fixed incomes (read:key constituencies) would riot.

It also wouldn't satisfy their desire for 'economic justice' by punishing high income earners.
>>
File: 1434369635289.jpg (491 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1434369635289.jpg
491 KB, 800x533
>>67968741

>but i earnedddd my money
>the invisible hand of the market says so
>say what, my successes are built upon the generations before me, the work of others around me, and the community consuming whatever service i provide, and they say they want to take a portion of my money to prevent us from becoming Somalia?

Aww hell naw
>>
>>67973489
Rights only exist within a state. They are, in fact, provided by the state.
>>
>>67968741
look if you dont like cops and laws and schools teaching kids you can move to somalia and be gang raped by nigs then eaten

otherwise the cost of the services is paid for by taxes
>>
>>67973804
>those on fixed incomes (read:key constituencies) would riot.
that would be hilarious to see a bunch of senior citizen boomers out trying to riot over the social security, busting windows with their canes and scratching up cars with walkers and looting the glasses stores and prune juice
>>
File: CYMERA_20160318_223924.jpg (45 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
CYMERA_20160318_223924.jpg
45 KB, 500x488
>>67968741
Nice meme anon.
>>
>>67973898

In America rights are not provided by the state
>>
>>67974084
Provided, or allowed, by the state. Yeah.
>>
>>67968741
You're paying for infrastructure and security. Then, you and your constituents vote for what else you want to pay for. If you don't like it, you are free to leave :^)
>>
>>67973910
if you like government so much move to north korea

fuck off statist
>>
>>67974084
They basically are, you can't seriously believe that "god" gave those rights? I know that's what it says but it's just a figure of speech written in a different time, in reality the rights are only allowed if the government chooses to allow them, you see the government has a monopoly on force and as much as people like to believe other wise it all boils down to force whoever controls the most force dictates the rights and god ain't gonna come down and make them play nice.
>>
>>67968741
>taxes that don't help you
>"theft"
>taxes that help you
>"government doing its job"
>>
>>67974379

In all honesty I would prefer to live in North Korea than Somalia, if those were the only two options.
>>
>>67973672
(you)
>>
>>67970206
>>67971453
>>67971525
>>67971547
>>67973489
>you have rights for simply existing
When will this meme end. The only rights you have are the rights the state grants you, and the only power the state has is the power the people grant it - whether that be granting it through physical consent (by not rising up against the government) or through democratic processes
>>
>>67973910
the standard of living for the average somalian actually increased when the government collapsed
>>
>>67968741
not an arguement
>>
>>67973599
Zimbabwe still had taxes though, the inflation was caused by government overspending and their government being run by corrupt idiots
>>67973804
what if fixed incomes were changed to account for that? is punishing high income earners a good thing?
>>
>>67974720
Find Christ, brother, for you are lost.
>>
Why do poor people cry so much about taxes when you're the one benefiting the most from tax revenue? My family nets 1.6mil and we wouldnt change a thing about canada taxes. I paid more in taxes last year than what any of you make in 10 years but i understand the benefits of it. Instead of groveling for an extra 4k, do something productive and earn that 4k; filthy peasants.
>>
>>67975182
>christcucks
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.