[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terrifying New Vid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67
File: Cologne-Riot-AP.jpg (158 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
Cologne-Riot-AP.jpg
158 KB, 992x558
RIP Germany :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg

http://www.dw.com/en/opinion-merkel-is-governing-without-her-party/a-19124192

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/inquirer/germanys-angela-merkel-ignores-voters-on-refugee-influx/news-story/c9d81ba0e26adb799b3d4c07a154e84c

someone needs to go all arch duke ferdinand on her already
>>
>>67967602
It's fucking depressing to see Germany go this way.

>tfw you'll never fight for Germany to the bitter end.
Why live.
>>
>>67967602
The worst thing about all this is that if the EU remains intact every other country will eventually be following the same policy as Germany is now. Just Merkel our shit up why don't you.
>>
>>67968816
just fucking awful and depressing, it's the end of the white race in europe
>>
File: nothing.jpg (80 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
nothing.jpg
80 KB, 645x773
>>67967602
All that rich history and culture, gone forever.

Bets on when the race war begins?
>>
>>67971123
never

atleast not in Germany

how hard would a bullet to the head be to accomplish to end the Betrayers (Merkels) life

yet no assassination, no attempted assassination, Germans are content to have a 30 minute riot then go back to work; they are already dead
>>
File: 1449089446317.gif (2 MB, 200x160) Image search: [Google]
1449089446317.gif
2 MB, 200x160
>>67967602
The leftists have determined that the West is now fully demoralized, they are now proceeding with the next phase, to exterminate the European ethnic majority. This is a slow genocide. Now that we are fattened up like pigs and fed a steady diet of worthless entertainment, we will not fight against their tyranny.
>>
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15 KB, 384x384
>>67967602
I practically stopped giving a shit about Europe and its migrant crisis, It only causes me to feel angry and frustrated and the worst part about it is I can't do anything about it. Europe has to defend for themselves.
>>
>>67967602
this is just sad, knowing how the leftist way of thinking is powerful in Europe I'm almost sure this is the end.
>>
File: RIP GERMANY.jpg (141 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
RIP GERMANY.jpg
141 KB, 600x400
>>67967602
Don't know whether I shouldn't care or be pissed off.Nevertheless, RIP Germany, slain by liberals. Fuck you Merkel.
>>
Guys, the migrant routes are closed.
What are you babbling about?
>>
File: 1458263950831.png (580 KB, 882x883) Image search: [Google]
1458263950831.png
580 KB, 882x883
>>67967602
This channel sprung up out of nowhere. While I agree with what he says, it feels like he's pandering to "politically incorrect" views to earn some shekels.
>>
>>67972479
they will eventually open it soon or later, people don't stop coming how do you think they will keep them from entering?
>>
>>67972525
When there are a demand there will be a supply that is capitalism 101
>>
>>67972479
summer is coming, and so are the refugees
>>
>>67972701
Macedonia did well with tear gas. They even fined the reporters for crossing the border illegally to film.
>>
>>67967602
these cucks just dont realize...

the longer they leave it, the more they let in, the harder it is going to be to return to normalcy.

these shitskins will just outbreed the dying white european race
>>
>>67972934
I hope you are right anon, I really do
>>
>>67968816
Its like watching your grandpa die of flesh eating bacteria
>>
>>67968816
It already died long ago in Stalingrad. Modern Germany is an interloper.
>>
>>67967602
That is mother fucking horrifying. Sweet fucking christ Germany is literally going to be cucked out of existence within my lifetime.

A Nation and people that have grown over hundreds of years. Undone by a single woman in a single life span.

The West and well of countries are literally being undone by our own wealth and prosperity. Where helping others and giving up land and self of self preservation is more important then one's one heritage. The hordes don't even have to storm the walls. We are fucking throwing up the gates and laying down arms.
>>
Europe was the last hope for us. England willingly gave it up, and now Germany is bending over to get fucked. Everyone else is already too far gone.
It's over. The global melting pot is real. We mudmen now.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WjC5yvdaAo

this video, posted in another thread, is giving me some interesting ideas.

he's talking with a native german and I'm getting some interesting insights
One of the main concepts I'm learning is that "the german people have lost their SENSE OF DANGER in their cushy 1st world comforts"
I'm thinking the solution could be some kind of big event to wake people up.

When the german people riot, the other german leftists incorrectly think the danger is coming from the right, just on an unthinking monkey instinct level.

solutions
1. merkel is removed from office
2. massive propaganda campaign
3. terrorist attacks
4. an increase of muslim attacks
5. increase in rapes

Its impossible that the people will continue to ignore what is happening....right?

Or maybe they just aren't rioting hard enough. Maybe they just need to start shutting shit down constantly, I think they outnumber the pro-muslim people, although I could be wrong.

maybe someone needs to hack the german air raid sirens or something, people need to have their danger senses awakened in various means, on a physical level, a biochemical level.
it doesn't seem like logic and reason will reach some of the brainwashed people
>>
Fucking Germans deserve it, literally destroyed Europe twice and killed European Empires
>>
>>67973288
be careful what you say about terror being in america
>>
>>67973679
ISIS has already claimed that thousands of their fighters have snuck into Germany.

its only a matter of time until they attempt a Paris style attack in germany
>>
>>67973767
I always wonder if ISIS is a CIA psyops to destroy Europe with refugees and MAGA, think about it, when europe is finally under real threat is when US will have a real motive to invade it
>>
I find it hilarious that everyone hates evil Hitler, who tried to capture Europe. But now decades later Germany has actually succeeded in capturing Europe through the EU and all the leftists have no problem with it, others ignore it completely. I wonder if Merkel is actually a Hitler follower and getting revenge for him.
>>
>>67973968
perhaps letting millions of muslims into europe (who will undoubtedly cause trouble) is their way of creating more terrorist attacks, and therefore justifying some type of massive backlash against muslims.
which for the most part, I am in favor of.
although the Muslims who are against sharia law seem okay, the problem is the 2nd and 3rd generations of kids they have growing up reading the koran may eventually support sharia.
that book is just a huge problem.
>>
>>67971123
it won't happen. people never wake up, even when they're being slaughtered, ala south africa.

it's over. I'm moving to china.
>>
File: 1450211997103.gif (967 KB, 270x252) Image search: [Google]
1450211997103.gif
967 KB, 270x252
>>67973968
EU refused to acknowledge the terrorist threat for 15 years. EU countries have fallen far below the 2% GPD pledge of spending for NATO. Now you're dealing with issues the US has protecting you from since 2001. Have fun.
>>
>>67973968
Nah, the US didnt anticipate the outward spread of wahhabism and other factors (like what Afghanistan would do after the dam project). It's been a huge detriment to the US strategy in the region in general. Naturally the bloodsuckers find ways to make shekels anyway. Different sectors of elite US power brokers dont all agree. ISIS is very inconvenient and the refugees would be easier to push into Europe without their existence. Plus we are well past needing boogeymen excuses to do whatever we want. No one even cares about Libya or anything.
>>
>>67968816
We'll be fighting Germany from now on
>>
>>67973968
Europe was already destroyed while US troops were on the ground in the 40s. Why would the US wait this long to set it in motion. Their are other powers at work.
>>
maybe russia will roll in with their massive amount of tanks and save europe. :)

its a story i would happily read to my children before bedtime
>>
>>67974504
Yeah I forgot this, you are right
>>
>>67967602
Germany should have been dissolved post wwii and all the States should have been independent country's

They're too powerful when united
>>
File: germany1900.jpg (283 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
germany1900.jpg
283 KB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0

Goodbye, Deutschland.
>>
File: 1449040443847.jpg (78 KB, 679x960) Image search: [Google]
1449040443847.jpg
78 KB, 679x960
It's only goodbye if the cucks don't lash out. Maybe Hitler was right, maybe all the good German men died but I'd still like to believe there's a chance.
>>
File: mCuukUj.png (65 KB, 452x803) Image search: [Google]
mCuukUj.png
65 KB, 452x803
>>67974550
>russiaboos
>>
File: 1453882523889.jpg (108 KB, 590x562) Image search: [Google]
1453882523889.jpg
108 KB, 590x562
>>67973968

Of fucking course that they are another of CIA´s utilities.
They dont get that quality filming out of nowhere.

>Some sandniggers blasting each other in some place of middle-east.
Meh, poor fucks.
>4k Ultra Cinema Hollywood tier executions,really graphical executions of some whites.Dont forget to post it to facebook,tumblr and reddit
OMG MONSTERS, OBAMA PLEASE DO SOMETHING THEY BURNED THAT MAN, OMG RETWEET FOR AWARENESS, BOOST SIGNAL, UPVOTE.

Fucking sheep.
Just put the newest shit from the kike´s asshole into their smart feeeding tray and they will eat it up.

>Syria´s chemical attacks were done by stupid rebels who exploded themselves, sponsored by the CIA,MI6 and the roaches to make Assad look like a monster and gain masses approval to arm the rebels and drone the shit out of Assad.
Sheeple just know that Assad is a monster because Kikebook told them that he used Gas sarin on Innocent Children.

>Benghazi has poor Ambassador Stevens Brutally tortured, raped and murdered.
>Obongo and Shillary behind it. Denied more soldiers for the poor fag who was LITERALLY going into a war zone almost alone.
>Play in the news that Stevens was brutally murdered by terrorists.
OMG WAGE WAR ON THE MONSTERS.

>Trump wants the best for the country
>Ridiculously anti-establishment Surprised he hasnt been assasinated ala kennedy already
>Media keeps throwing shit at him
>Shit feeding tray always full.
OMG TRUMP IS LIKE HITLER. DONT DARE TO QUESTION ME YOU WHITE MAN.

The future is looking bright /pol/, So fucking bright we wont need eyes to see it.

A tiny sparkle will make Europe blow the fuck up.

Expect a huge ass attack á la froge in Sweden,Cuckshland, and cUKistan.
It shall all burn
>>
>>67974504
because thye have learnt from their mistakes, so this time wont stop at berlin
>>
>>67974504
but now that I think about it, what made America great once was the WW2, maybe it makes sense to expect another great invasion of europe idk
>>
It's interesting to me how this guy's video always makes you guys lose hope and feel like it's over.

I mean seriously, every video has a helpless or defeatist narrative that offers little solutions.

Anytime a video is posted just read the thread's responses like this one.
>>
>>67974928
>ultra cinema hollywood tier
American film students can make better looking shit with the kind of equipment you use in class.

ISIS made billions and brought in all kinds of educated members from the US and around Europe (some of who may be or have been CIA operatives which is not unusual or even worrying). You dont think they can afford basic camera and video production software? The cost of that kind of production value is dramatically lower than you seem to think.
>>
File: 1458360939886.gif (650 KB, 647x363) Image search: [Google]
1458360939886.gif
650 KB, 647x363
>>67974928
quality post screecaped, can't really argue with your points, its obvious that the jew behind the production of weapons want Americans to hate ISIS and they are doing it in Hollywood style
>>
Now they know how the Native Americans felt, when millions of Germans moved to USA and displaced and killed natives. I am laughing at what is happening to them. They deserve it. Now you know what it's like.
>>
File: 'war refugees'.jpg (56 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
'war refugees'.jpg
56 KB, 600x400
http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/why-an-iraqi-refugee-wants-to-leave-germany-a-1079992.html

Spread this shit, let Germans know they still have a chance.

So many people are just taking advantage of the situation. The Germans seem to literally not know (or just not acknowledge) that not everyone is as idealistic as they are.

They seem to not know how many people will take advantage of any situation, violent or humanitarian, for themselves.
>>
>>67975337
>The cost of that kind of production value is dramatically lower than you seem to think.
But that is not even the point, the point is that they don't do anything that is not completely Hollywoodian
>>
>>67973597
But they were trying to save Europe, then all the allies and Europe decided to fuck em over. Not saying WW1 wasn't their fault, I agree with that, but WW2 was them fighting for something better only to be betrayed
>>
How do you use muslims as weapons? Can you send a letter purporting to be from the media or government and get them to chimp out on them? Draw mohammed cartoons on mosques or streets near mosques? Send letters just with mohammed comics to prominent muslims and imams? Get them to fight with other muslim sects?

Just how stupid are they? Can you make an anonymous phone call to a mosque with a fake accent pretending to be a kurd or something?

You need the muslims to act like shit in a very visible way. That's the only way to change public opinion.

Flyers saying "muslims drink free" at large nightclubs and film the riot?
>>
>>67971123
>europe
>rich history and culture
>>
Let's dispel with this fiction that Western governments don't know what they are doing. They know exactly what they are doing. They intend to build a new world order, a connected global order in which all governments are linked and part of a greater whole, acting as little but shells for major transnational corporations. Western countries will be organized in this fashion: Anyone with skills that can't be replaced by cheap migrants, will be allowed to live within high-tech enclaves as members of the Outer Party. The men will all be nu-males and be expected to act like your typical leftist, dissent is not tolerated. So long as they keep the party line they are encouraged to go full Brave New World in degeneracy.

Outside of these enclaves, every city is like Detroit, and full of migrants on welfare that outnumber conservative-minded whites. Conservative Whites will not be able to do anything, as the police state will be turned towards these cities, which exist purely to contain them, not towards the Outer Party enclaves. These people, regardless of race, will be the Proles, and they will live a life straight out of 1984.

In short, Brave New World for the Outer Party, 1984 for the Proles, and the Inner Party aren't even real citizens.

The reason they need all these immigrants and the destruction of whites is that whites are some of the most civilized people on the planet and would never accept this, and few peoples, even blacks, would tolerate this shit in their own country. A lack of any sense of identity is necessary to complete this plan.

These governments are not naive, and they aren't just "being nice". They do not suffer from the same delusions, they programmed the delusions into the populace to begin with.
>>
File: 1458359640101.png (710 KB, 1168x1184) Image search: [Google]
1458359640101.png
710 KB, 1168x1184
>>67975701
but who would even do this things, you simply don't get how cuck germans really are, they are totally pacifists, ideologues and mostly beta males, to be fair all europe is at this point, nobody is fighting for shit anymore, we live in a police state where any of the things you mentioned can get you 10 years in jail for disrupting public order.
>>
File: 1456855670712.png (58 KB, 585x480) Image search: [Google]
1456855670712.png
58 KB, 585x480
>>67975366
I still want my gold back you stinky,pox infected jobless fag.
jk
godspeed fellow hispanic, stay strong.

>>67975337
I was exagerating.
Their determination on spreading their terror message is pretty fucking huge desu senpai.
No one but the kikes benefit from spreading such horror to the masses to justify droning some emerging countries who need a "trimming".

Look what happened to
>Hussein

>Gadaffi

>Assad

>Afghanistan

Always the same shit
>See some middle-east country making progress and aiming to beomce 1st world (Iron fist govt optional)
>Create or exagerate some rumours (WMD, Staged terrorism attack, spew shit on the media, etc). to gain the masses approval (We dont want another Vietnam internal defeat, do we?)
>Drone the fuckers and arm the Extremist-Islamist opposers so they can murder the strong Govt. and install a religious-Extremist state that will draw it down to the shitter again
>????
>PROFIT

In fact, i fear that the kikes may do the same shit to my México.
>>
File: 1451342270749.jpg (12 KB, 353x352) Image search: [Google]
1451342270749.jpg
12 KB, 353x352
>>67967602
Oktoberfest was on my bucket list
>>
File: 1458344511523.png (488 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1458344511523.png
488 KB, 600x450
>>67975906
screencaped you are right, the new world order is to come and the anti-Christ will soon show itself.
>>
>>67975464
>>
>>67975965
they will either wake up when they start ramping up the riots by 10 and start shutting everything down everyday and just shut down the entire country until the muslims are deported and they demand merkel step down

OR
ISIS infiltrators do some type of paris terror attack
>>
>>67975523
And? Hollywood movies are the most popular in the entire world. Even Achmed can get access to them as contraband. They probably tolerate their propaganda ministers getting away with some haram shit because its tactically sensible. The entire global film industry outside of the US is pretty much copies of Hollywood movies. Especially in poverty stricken regions.

So ISIS propaganda videos being loosely inspired by the American film industry proves ISIS is run top to bottom by the US government? Furthermore that this is also a plot for the US (or presumably the jewish shadow globalists who i assume you believe in) to destroy Europe? The "refugee crisis" didn't need ISIS to happen.
>>
>>67975701
The main problem is that they could do a full chimp out, but the German media would censor any news of it. Media in the rest of Western Europe would likely close ranks too.

I mean sure YouTube would be flooded with footage, but without offical acknowledgement many people would dismiss it as isolated.
>>
>>67976199
If ISIS wants a war with the west, they'll go all out for the US elections to get Trump elected. Maybe that'll force germans to do something.
>>
>>67976303
>jewish shadow globalists who i assume you believe in
They don't particularly hide themselves. They just don't go anywhere without lots of security.
>>
>>67976319
They tried to with cologne, but that got through. Maybe send anonymous letters to mosques stating that a muslim girl was raped at popular leftist hangouts like Campuses or nightclubs or by popular leftist politicians. Listen and believe combined with anti-white racism could mean they'd have to at least report it.
>>
>>67976319
>The media
There's your problem.
>>
>>67976155
I don't know what you mean by that. The NWO will have no leader. Just a loose network of oligarchs controlling nations through proxies.
>>
>>67976303
I don't believe any of that, I just think the way the US destabilizes the middle west to keep the war money going into the jew weapon factories pockets and the jew stock market pockets gota have more to it them we are anticipating, and how come ISIS is not the reason for the refugee crisis ?
>>
>>67975043
The US didnt make a move on Berlin. They killed the man who knew what was coming.
>>
>>67976009
>mexico
>thinks its on the way to being 1st world
Lol, okay Paco
>>
>>67976690
In the bible, apocalypses tell us that a new world order would come, and all countries would become one, and that the one to do that would be the anti-Christ, and that there would be peace in the whole world for a while.
>>
>>67976009
If you actually want to get a grip on the reality of current events abandon paranoid notions of a shadow kike monarchy or whatever. Jewish ideology (whatever that means) is not a monolith.

The thing you're talking about is radical nationalism. This is the existential threat so to speak of geopolitics that is the chief concern of the US.

Look here -
https://books.google.com/books?id=9DBpAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA140&lpg=PA140&dq=us+foreign+policy+radical+nationalism&source=bl&ots=O6p1t2BX4h&sig=7lfywZKYblPxXt7M66-6cHX0Kv4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjah7bNjMzLAhVJ9WMKHbIdCNQQ6AEIHjAB#v=onepage&q=us%20foreign%20policy%20radical%20nationalism&f=false

And here https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a254729.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwig2O_qjMzLAhVR9mMKHTj0ADQQFggdMAE&usg=AFQjCNFBKrIsvB0AnHFQAbNXB2epnA8rrA

All of this started as part of our strategy to oppose Soviet Russia. Less to do with Israel. Can you imagine why Israel really wants the middle east to be full of failed state shitholes instead of advanced governments? It's obviously easier to protect yourself from warlords and peasant guerrillas than something like a coalition of legitimate state entities with real militaries. Israel gains nothing from a European collapse except a weaker NATO and therefore a weaker Israel.
>>
>>67975723
It's literally the only place in the world with rich history and culture.
>>
>>67977106
Globalist kikes and Israeli kikes have little in common. They're both parasites, but don't conflate them and assume that if something doesn't benefit Israeli that it must not be Jews.
>>
>>67977151
and China
>>
It's so true.

Honestly Canada is so cucked. I see white girls with black babies everywhere. I assume in 30 years it will be muslim babies everywhere.

God speed Germany. GOD SPEED.
>>
File: mediterranean-migrants-isis.jpg (204 KB, 1100x733) Image search: [Google]
mediterranean-migrants-isis.jpg
204 KB, 1100x733
>>67972525
Sure, definitely jewish trickery again, right?

There's no way someone would actually care about or be concerned about an entire nation state being genocided by its leader, who literally is handing the keys over to a centuries old enemy.

Totally not newsworthy, this guy is just looking for a quick buck!
>>
>>67972994
While this is true, it's also true that the more extremely you push it too soon, the more extreme the push back will be, rather than just letting it happen slowly.

The events you should look forward to if you wish for this to revert is for catastrophic terrorist acts.
>>
>>67975906
Pretty bleak but increasingly more likely.
>>
>>67976787
A lot of the destabilization was unforseen. This all had different implications when Russia and US were competing to subsidize the Middle East governments. The US didn't start throwing too much money at rebels until Russia got involved with Afghanistan. This goes back to the 40s and of course we had different and more optimistic ideas at the time about how the middle east may turn out.

ISIS arent the only armed faction in the region. There's no shortage of rebels. The Syrian civil war would still have happened. Assad was still a brutal and cruel dictator. He was also a strategical threat to Israel, to NATO, to the US. Have you considered our government thought it could handle the situation better than they did?
>>
Germanfags are cucks and need to stand up for themselves. Buy guns, it's not that hard to build them, the Taliban do it in caves. Should be able to do it since Germany is one of the largest manufacturing countries in the world.
>>
Why hasn't anybody removed her from power?

like other officials or even a military coup since she's doing something so blatantly harmful to the country?

why is she even alive right now?
>>
>>67975906
we /cyberpunk/ nao
>>
>>67977543
>The US didn't start throwing too much money at rebels until Russia got involved with Afghanistan.
They got involved in Afghanistan because the US was throwing money at rebels which threatened Soviet allies.

As for ISIS, a declassified DIA document confirms the US government wanted a "Salafist Principality" in Eastern Syria and in Iraq, two years before ISIS officially formed. And of course the US has looked the other way as the Saudis and Turks help ISIS.
>>
>>67977543
And at this point to the US trying to guess which group of guerrillas is the most evil is almost impossible. They are all trained to lie their ass off to foreigners and nonmuslims. Usually they just spout a lot of vaguely communist shit until they get the money and the guns. Sometimes there's no better choice. If you dont care about whether or not muslims/foreigners live or die then youre stupid not to support continued intervention. The midde east props up NATO supremacy.
>>
>>67977663
WW2.

Wasn't some French general detained by the police? I'd imagine they detain anyone who could stage a coup.
>>
i m already aware that this thing can only be dealt with people and guns

muslim dies on european soil, i feel no pity
>>
File: 1452736870378.jpg (162 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1452736870378.jpg
162 KB, 1000x1000
>>67974895
Well, we can't count on Ameristan, so that's out of the questions. Russians will save us. Cucked your ass in Syria, will cuck you again in Europe, ameristani.
>>
>>67977663
Well, every single person of any position of power in the West is being spied on by the NSA 24/7. That's why their panopticon exists - it's for the Inner Party, not for proles like you and me. They have mountains of dirt on anyone who could try to stop this, and can control who gets placed into which positions.

Keep in mind that Germany has not been sovereign since 1945.
>>
>>67977543
>Have you considered our government thought it could handle the situation better than they did?

Given the fact that Israel is one of the greatest allies of the US I really don't see any other way, and I don't even have the hypocritical notion that its a jew conspiracy when US helps Israel, after all, why let Israel be destroyed by a bunch of uneducated shitskins, I would do the same if I was head of state.
>>
>>67967602
I have a hard time feeling sorry for those ultracuck krauts anymore to be perfectly honest. Blame the Jews, the Communists, the Eternal Anglo, or us Americlaps all you want, they ultimately choose this for themselves. Fuck em.
>>
>>67977717
Some allies. The Soviets tried to assassinate the revolutionary leader . They were pissed off we were doing the dam to begin with.

What rebels? The US was propping up the government since after WW2. It fell to communist revolutionaries later that the Soviets "helped". They poisoned the communist leader right? The KGB?
>>
>>67977925
>Given the fact that Israel is one of the greatest allies of the US I really don't see any other way
Israel has attacked the United States more than Iran has.
>>
>>67967602
All is lost

if a nation is divided 50 50 between libs and reps
then these millions of immirants and their future chidren will gurantee that the liberal party wins forever.
Its sad that most european leaders resort to such lowly actions

R.I.P. Germany
>>
>>67977925
Yeah but what does destroying Europe have to do with Israels interests. Is the high tech sector supposed to consolidate all in San Fransisco and the rest of the world just rots? That is all bad for Israel,only the most paranoid antisemitic tinfoilers would really entertain that
>>
File: breivik-crying_2194569k.jpg (66 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
breivik-crying_2194569k.jpg
66 KB, 858x536
>>67967602
I warned you...I warned all of you.
>>
Even if all those numbers of immigrants came, as long as Germans continue to hold the government and military, they can fight back.

The question is, will they close the borders and stop taking them in, will they kick them out, or will they just slowly succumb to the horde.

I think the first option is the worst because they will all mix and destroy German genes. Kicking them all out is what's required but I don't know if Germany has the will to do it. And I love how there are some people saying that the refugees will be sent back. They will never, ever be sent back.

Plus, if Turkey joins the EU, you just opened the gates for 80 million Turks to pour in all at once with no way to stop it.

Germans need to depose Merkel and put in place someone that will close the borders themselves, not rely on Turkey to do what you don't have the will to do.
>>
When I watch this I wonder why Germany doesn't have Hitler 2.0 already.
>>
>>67977184
So different jews have different interests but none of it matters if it comes from a jew? That presupposes a lot. Or is it simply a binary and every jew falls into one of two categories? Israeli Nationalist and Globalist?
>>
>>67978163
Israel does not particularly benefit from the destruction of Europe. If it anything it hurts them. Israel wants the West cucked, but not completely destroyed.

It's the Globalist Jews that want the Western world completely destroyed and some of them peddle their filth in Israel too. They are only Jewish in ethnicity and they use the entire Jewish race/religion as human shields and troops to defend them from criticism. This is the modern Jewish question. You can see it with kikes like Ben Shapiro who defected from Breitbart because he's afraid pro-Israel Trump is going to save the West.
>>
>>67975723
Nigger detected...
>>
Also,

Germany has a constitution, does it not? Can't the people sue the government?
>>
>>67977772
Russia is a brutal mafia government who dont even bother with concepts like warcrimes. These are red flags for "horrible shithole". Russia is on the brink of rioting against the government all the time. Russias propaganda industry is elite, they've had great success in international facing propaganda and leakage control. Being a tribute state for Putin is going to be a lot less fun than being NATO royalty.
>>
>>67968816
It's not just germany

it's every western country
America, Canada, Australia, Britain, Germany, France, Sweden, Finland, Italy, Etc. etc. etc.

This is genocide. They are trying to kill us, but in a slow way that we won't notice.

By the time 2050 rolls around, they won't need to hide it. The death squads will be real, and they'll just roll around killing all the whites, who will be outnumbered at least 2:1 if not more.

Every traitor involved in this business must hang, we need to stop this genocide before we are wiped out.
>>
File: 1454164059843.jpg (35 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
1454164059843.jpg
35 KB, 620x372
>>67967602
i have stocked up on weapons and ammunition, this war of civilisations cant get hot soon enough for me.
>>
>>67978546
Being in NATO is part of the reason why Germany is being destroyed. Wesley Clark while in NATO has openly said that homogenous populations are 19th century ideas that must be abolished.

The Jews are terrified of Trump - he's suggested they let Germany re-militarize instead of occupying them. He knows, and they know he knows.
>>
>>67977151

And the Middle East.
>>
>>67978546
Every government in existence is a brutal mafia
>>
>>67978541
I think they can
>>
>>67978336
Ashkenazim Jews have the highest average IQ in the world. They simply dominate every meaningful intellectual space, including science. This won't change until differences in IQ change so it would take generational periods of time (and difficult to politically engineer).

There are prominent jews who are anti globalism, anti israel, even neoreactionaries. It sort of goes both ways. It seems powerful or significant when people see all the jewish names on leftist think tanks or whatever but it goes the same on the other end. Literally the only political thinking space not dominated by jewish thinkers are those that are actively hostile to jews (like nrxers and the best nrx writers are all jews anyway lol). Unless you have some argument like that jews have a secret supergene that lets them all communicate the conspiracy like a beehive...

Or is it just that life is a race war and you cant stand to see another race beating yours? Not everyone sees it that way, certainly not every Jew is a committed racial determinist.
>>
>>67978854
I guess when the Romans and Greeks went in there.

But can that REALLY be counted as their culture?
>>
My question is how is she not dead yet?
>>
File: 1458260785892.jpg (354 KB, 904x1100) Image search: [Google]
1458260785892.jpg
354 KB, 904x1100
>>67967602
Are the jews doing this as punishment for the nazis?

LETS MEME MAGIC GEORGE SOROS INTO THE GRAVE WITH THE DANCING SKELETON OF MAGA

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRNxg-dTpPs

DEATH WILL COME IF YOU MENTALLY PROJECT "GO SKELETON GO"

MAKE SOROS THREADS!

SPREAD SOROS KNOWLEDGE ON NORMIE MEDIA... THEY HAVE NO CLUE... BLM, RIOTS, MOVEON, KASICH FUNDING, BUSH FUNDING, BROKERED CONVENTION SCHEME ETC. ETC.

DONT LET THEM SLIDE SOROS THREADS HERE AND HIDE THE TRUTH

HE IS THE FINAL BOSS... NOT HILLARY OR ANY OF HIS PUPPETS

FIGHT

MAGA
>>
>>67968816
Germany died 1945
>>
Please. I need to see Munich. My birthplace. My mother city.

Just one... more... time...
>>
>>67978862
Do i really need to go into data to convince you that Russia is a shithole?

>B-b-but NATO made it that way!

Ah yes, the unshackling of the Russian spirit will surely give birth to some kind of panaryan utopia.

NATO Is also part of the reason why Germany got to enjoy high standards of life and a powerful economy for decades with basically invincible American protection. Germany has ideological problems. NATO is not an ideology.
>>
>>67978689
>>67970219
>>67971123
>>67971311
>>67971534
>>67972172
>>67976009

https://youtu.be/_30VjNREhAM
We like what you did to the jews. We got your back Germany. -Merica.
>>
>>67979187
>Are the jews doing this as punishment for the nazis?
No. They're doing it to every Western nation, and many of the head kikes are Nazi collaborators. This isn't about revenge, and the Jews in charge of this don't even care about the fact that they're Jewish. But they'll exploit their Jewishness and the connections it brings to the fullest extent.
>>
>>67979124
Most of the population doesn`t recognize the disaster that`s looming upon them.

That`s what`s brilliant about their plan - it`s slow. It`s not obvious. It`s not a man threatening you with a knife who is immediately dangerous and must be dealt with. In fact, they make it look like a gift. They tell us it`ll be good for us, it`ll ease our economic problems, it`ll save us money.

A lot of people buy the propaganda. A lot of people believe it whole heartedly.

That's why merkel and the rest of these traitors aren't dead yet.
>>
>>67967602

I remember telling my co-workers I wanted to see Germany. This was before I knew nothing about Germany cucking for refugees.

I wanted to see white people...
>>
>>67979440
Most importantly, it's the sort of thing where your fate is set in stone decades before it actually happens. As the OP video says, within a few years, barring mass deportations, the breeding that will result will make Germans a minority in their own country almost immediately. But they won't realize it until all the older people die off.

When it comes to racial demographics, only the youngest generations matter.
>>
just a thought but if trumpster becomes president do you think he would tell european leaders to defend their fucking countries like they're a bunch of toddlers?
>>
I literally cannot watch/read about any of this kinda stuff happening in any part of Western Europe. I almost always avoid these threads.

It's overwhelmingly depressing. Not just for white European Americans, but for any person interested in European culture and society.
>>
>>67975582
But WW1 WASN'T their fault. To pin all the blame on them is naive.
>>
>>67979785

Don't only think what would happen to the people, think what would happen to the culture, the monuments, the art, the architecture, the churches.

Everything destroyed and corrupted. For literally nothing.
>>
File: 1450151409364.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1450151409364.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
>>67967602
>2010 was 5 years ago
>2020 is in 4 years
>>
>>67980035
6 years ago...
>>
>>67979785
>>67979911
all across europe when?
https://youtu.be/exKGHEjl-dE?t=1m
>>
>>67967602
>terrifying new vid

STOP GIBMEDATS, STOP INVADERS

IT'S NOT HARD
>>
File: 1447273984116.jpg (36 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
1447273984116.jpg
36 KB, 736x414
Of course Europa can still recover.

In fact on one level it's simple. What's required is the will. That doesn't exist right now, but once this situation starts to bite, it must necessarily arise again as a reflex.

A cleansing.

Thesis - The people will be made to accept the new majority.
Antithesis - We don't want it, and we can't fight it.

Synthesis - We will rise up and cleanse our homes by sword and blood.

But the liberals will never see that they are the ones who have summoned it.
>>
Germany must repent for the sins of their ancestors. Germans and nationalism make me sick to my stomach.
>>
>>67979218
Munich is FULL of niggers,arabic subhumans and kanacks from turkey. It is the most degenerate city in whole bavaria
>>
>>67980236
How do you rise up when simply speaking of doing so is thought-crime, and the US military would intervene?
>>
>>67980236
I'm thinking it will be too late before they finally get the motivation to act. It's already gotten to a point where this situation will end in tragedy one way or another, there are simply too many foreigners and like in the vid in OP, will refuse to leave.
>>
File: morning.jpg (112 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
morning.jpg
112 KB, 500x393
Funny to see how yuropeens wake up to the the demographic time bomb they created at 4% shitskins while Israeli sheeple continue to stick their head in the sand at 30% shitskins.

What times to live in.
>>
No sorrow for Soros.
>>
>>67967602
No, she's a symptom and the cause is the jew.

Kill every jew before they kill you. That includes OP.
>>
>>67980471
A race war is absolutely fine and preferable to losing.
>>
File: 1458141337697.png (81 KB, 499x211) Image search: [Google]
1458141337697.png
81 KB, 499x211
Who cares? I'm not German
It's sad to see, but the only ones who can uncuck Germany are the Germans. If they want to be cucks and wipe themselves out then they dont deserve to live on
>>
>>67980475

It's different. You went to their lands in the 50's. There were no muslims/arabs/niggers there normally.

Of course the Jew has to be an equivocator.
>>
>>67980665
>It's sad to see, but the only ones who can uncuck Germany are the Germans.
No, the only one who can uncuck the West is the USA. They are in large part the reason this is happening. They are also the only ones who can fix this.

Trump needs to survive and win.
>>
>>67976009

Same shit already does happen to Mexico. Who do you think funds the cartels and gives them all their guns?
>>
>>67980725
Germans could oust the cunt from office any day if they wanted to, but no
They're too comfy with their shitty lives to do anything
Screw them
>>
>>67971123

yeah that white nationalism really worked out
>>
>>67980822
>Germans could oust the cunt from office any day if they wanted to
In the same way that you could just oust Obama or Bush or any other President.
>>
>>67972525
>it feels like he's pandering to "politically incorrect" views to earn some shekels.
But that's good. People monetizing alt-right views are a necessary step for the creation of right-wing media.
>>
>>67980822
More like they don't want their lives to be ruined definitely on a chance they might save their country.
It's fucked position they're in, totally damned if they don't probably damned if they do.
>>
>>67980475
>at 4% shitskins
That's not exactly true. Numbers are different for every country. In 2014 in France 37% of newborns were non-white and it's a steady trend growing at ~1,5% a year.
>>
>>67980505
when will that old piece of shit die, for fuck sake
>>
>>67967602

Not even German and this is agonizing.
>>
> tfw you were to late to visit Germany when it was still Germany
> tfw your brother Sweden whom you love to hate is nearly as bad
> tfw these disasters probably won't wake up the leftists in my country
> if it does and we close our borders the hordes will try to descend upon us forcefully after consuming all those who do not
> tfw instead of fighting alongside Sweden and Germany for the sake of Evropa you'll have to fight against the walking dead remnants of their nation
Makes me want to cry tbqh
>>
>>67980899
Considering it was Germany versus the world and Germany actually got relatively close to winning, I would say it worked out better than could ever be expected.
>>
>>67980680
Way to completely ignore welfare pop increase.

Though if it wasn't for welfare you wouldn't exist so i'm not surprised.
>>
>>67973229
tasmania, australia is the last home come home white man
>>
Merkel is such a fucking arrogant fat autistic stubborn piece of fucking trash
>>
File: 15432958032.jpg (73 KB, 489x657) Image search: [Google]
15432958032.jpg
73 KB, 489x657
>>67980422
You better not be lying.
>>
File: 1458322611368.jpg (169 KB, 611x907) Image search: [Google]
1458322611368.jpg
169 KB, 611x907
>>67981679
fuck em, they did this to themselves, after they are finished the rest of Europe will learn the hard way.
>>
>>67971311
>how hard would a bullet to the head be to accomplish to end the Betrayers (Merkels) life
Her deputy is from the actual left-wing party there, so he's probably even worse
>>
This is actually good

It only means the EU will implode fasteemr and europeans regain their sovereignty
>>
Anyone have anymore videos for redpilling normies about the refugee crisis is Europe?
>>
File: image.png (18 KB, 532x557) Image search: [Google]
image.png
18 KB, 532x557
>>67981875
The fucking goyims are always right, fuck you goys
>>
File: ThisTriggersPol.jpg (43 KB, 599x399) Image search: [Google]
ThisTriggersPol.jpg
43 KB, 599x399
>>67975906
This post deserves more (you).
>>
>>67972479
When the temperature rises and the sea calms down the massive influx from north africa to southern Europe will start again.
>>
>>67982238
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
>>67982192
Operation, LEAVE FUCKING EU.
LEAVE
LEAVE
VOTE LEAVE EU GOYS
>>
>>67979800
WW1 wasn't their fault, hell they weren't even in it at the beginning.
WW2 was their or Poland's fault, depending on whether Operation Himmler was a fabrication or not.
>>
>>67982238
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-30gF6WB-GY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGfP8CyJAhg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA9yjrqtWG0
>>
>>67978727
In a civil war you will never have enough ammunition though

Then again you shouldn't stockpile like you were prepping for war, which is dilemma in itself
>>
>>67981247
Holy fuck it's 37% already? I read somewhere it was 30% for MENA births in 2014, I could be wrong since I can't find it, can you link yours?
>>
>>67975723
weak weak bait anon
>>
>>67967602
>importing voters

whats the worst that could happen?
>>
File: 73akbau.png (273 KB, 630x763) Image search: [Google]
73akbau.png
273 KB, 630x763
>>67982725
Here you go. It's a percantege of newborrns tested for a sickle cell anemia - a disease that you're at risk only if both of your parents are of African origin, so these percanteges don't inlcude people born of one French parent. If we account for that I think it'd be safe to assume that by now at least 4 out of 10 births are non-white.
>>
File: 3456.jpg (88 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
3456.jpg
88 KB, 625x352
>>67982130
>4 hoursemen of the apolocause
>not including randall in that pic

delete this
>>
>>67982130

I understand, I'm the least thing from Germanic, welsh and rus by ancestry. For some reason though, whether it be through some sort of mental indoctrination or some either reason perceive Germanic as being the epitome of "white" or at least symbols of "white".

I should care more about Wales, I have no idea how cucked they are compared to the Scotts.
>>
File: end.jpg (221 KB, 961x1615) Image search: [Google]
end.jpg
221 KB, 961x1615
These threads cause me chest pains.
>>
>>67982363
Already seen that one, but thanks

>>67982465
Those are some new ones. Neat.

Does anyone have the one that starts with the Muslim preaching to a room full of Muslims about how they're being called extremists for believing in Sharia law, but that how they're all moderate Muslims and not extremists at all? I'm pretty sure someone from /pol/ made it a few weeks after With Open Borders.
>>
File: 4a8259427562956.jpg (341 KB, 2075x675) Image search: [Google]
4a8259427562956.jpg
341 KB, 2075x675
>>67967602
The German man has accepted his fate. His woman wants a strong war refugee, and the German man is a racist if he denies her it.
>>
File: 1442768441854.jpg (146 KB, 600x817) Image search: [Google]
1442768441854.jpg
146 KB, 600x817
Europe, you guys can't keep fucking around with this shit anymore. Your people and countries WILL die if you don't take physical action soon. It's not enough to sit on /pol/ and post these links, or protest in the streets. These corrupt leaders must be forcibly removed or else your culture will undoubtedly be erased. I know it's tough cause ethnic Germans and whoever else have much more to lose than migrants, but it has to be done or none of you will make it.

This shit is so depressing. I was born in Canada but my grandfather was a native Swede. I always wanted to visit his homeland but there's no way I can now. It will be gone in a decades time.
>>
>>67980469
>How do you rise up when simply speaking of doing so is thought-crime, and the US military would intervene?

That's why Europa needs Trump in office.
>>
>>67978689
So much of this has to do with birthrates.
Developed nations simply do not reproduce and there heaps of reasons not want to.
Feminism
The Economy
Wanting to get ahead in life

People don't have to foresight to see the destruction of their own civilizations.

tfw gay and can't have kids of my own without adopting..
>>
File: 1443249488138.jpg (55 KB, 415x576) Image search: [Google]
1443249488138.jpg
55 KB, 415x576
>>67972525
> I agree with him. But everything is a conspiracy.
Kill yourself
>>
>>67983061
The big 3, France Germany and the UK, are already lost, for sure.
Europe's future lies Eastwards.
>>
File: file.png (484 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
file.png
484 KB, 1600x900
>>
Europe is so fucked. Brexit won't happen, Turkey will join the EU, then migrants will be redistributed throughout every European country.
>>
>>67973076
>Stalingrad
When will these meme end? Germany lost WW2 when they failed to seize Moscow in August. Anything after was just a delaying tactic.
>>
>tfw a minority by 2020.

Do I get privilege as a minortiy?
>>
>>67983529

Contested convention, were all going to get fucked. Without a white Republican in American office (and not that Cuban immigrant Cruz) Western Europe is going to get twice as bad as it is now.

If you think 100 years from now, if whites don't militarize and Muslims control Germany, UK, France and the like they will wage war against the remaining white countries like ISIS tears through the Middle East.
>>
Can the Germans rise up?
>>
>>67984244
Jesus Christ Hans, do something already.
>>
>>67984244
No, you fucking faggot.
You're white.
You don't get shit.
Uncuck yourself.
>>
>>67984297
No. Only Trump can save us now.
>>
>>67984305
I`m not a Hans I`m a Sverre who will go home once I get my Masters. The germans are fucked and they deserve it.
>>
>>67967602
What if letting Muslims gain power and stability will eventually allow the powers that be to do WW3 in let's say 30 years once the radical Muslims start doing crazy shit
>>
File: cuckmany.jpg (281 KB, 832x1280) Image search: [Google]
cuckmany.jpg
281 KB, 832x1280
>>67980236
>In fact on one level it's simple. What's required is the will. That doesn't exist right now, but once this situation starts to bite, it must necessarily arise again as a reflex.

kek you fucking moron, you are like Hitler in his bunker in 1945, giving commands and planning offensives with nonexistent units until the very last day. He had a lot of "will". Did that change anything? Germany is not salvagable. Because of the lack of Germans.
>>
>>67972479
>becuz migrants respect fences 'n shit
>>
It feels like Germans still don't get it.
White people are not appreciated.
They are not respected.
It doesn't matter that we built the civilization that we are giving away.
It only makes them hate you more.
The more you cater to those with less than you the more you will become hated.
You can not wait for someone else to step in and take care of you.
It's not going to happen.
The west WANTS to see you fall.
You can not expect sympathy.
If you want your country back than YOU have to do it.
You have brothers out their that feel the same.
But do not expect anyone else to understand.
Just look at the blacks in America.
We gave them everything and they HATE us for it.
>>
>>67984487
damn that's a powerful pic
>>
>>67984353
The Germans need to eliminate Merkel as a
threat to their nation. They also need to eliminate
left extremists. Note I don't mean kill them, just
neutralize them.
>>
>>67975906
PREACH
>>
>>67972934
Serbia once again on the border between europeans and islamists. Has Bulgaria built a wall yet?
>>
File: 1349216071917.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1349216071917.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
>>67984487
>tfw stood in front of the Brandenburg Gate a few months ago
>tfw left Germany weeks before migrant crisis started
>>
>>67978546
>Russia is a brutal mafia government who dont even bother with concepts like warcrimes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lai_Massacre
>>
File: pepe knight2.png (55 KB, 1335x1041) Image search: [Google]
pepe knight2.png
55 KB, 1335x1041
>>67975906
>>
>>67984927
Send them into the Muslim lands they like so much.
>>
File: Ingrid Bergman Sad.gif (3 MB, 339x250) Image search: [Google]
Ingrid Bergman Sad.gif
3 MB, 339x250
>>67984487
DELETE THIS
>>
>>67983536

it has nothing to do with birthrates, low birthrates are a symptom of a failed ideology pushed by the leftist media
>>
>>67972525
>>> renegade
>>
It's a sinking ship. A country that has made such important contributions such as medical research, automobiles, aerospace, etc...

Now only to be replaced with migrants who want to suck off the tit of a reckless government. The EU, UN, and other Marxist alphabet soup organizations need to be burned down.
>>
No worries lads, please proceed to send all refugees in Europe to the Netherlands.

We will place them in the western part of the country. Once accumulated a few million of them. We will break the dams, flooding the roaches back into the sea and we will rebuild the dams again.

You can thank us later.
>>
>>67985853
don't forget the political establishment in our country famicom
>>
>>67974760
This is how a non degenerate society looked like.
We have failed our ancestors.
>>
At least nue hitler would hate Islam this tiem
>>
>>67973968

What would the US want from Europe that they don't already give it now?

Also, even without ISIS there would be plenty of 'refugees' from solely the Syrian war.
>>
>>67975701

Dude the migrants already HAVE acted in incredibly shitty ways. Forget it. Its over.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (24 KB, 635x408) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
24 KB, 635x408
>>67967602
>that option 3
>>
>>67967602
Why are so many of these whites willing to sell out their own kind for? This sucks. No more beautiful blonde hair blue eye germans?
>>
>>67974760
https://youtu.be/ywiHc6PCfWg
>Berlin in 1935

No words can describe this feeling.
>>
Not worth making a new thread so I'll ask here. What European countries are still worth traveling to? I've asked /trv/ before, but I don't really trust their answer so I'm coming to you guys. Only one I've been to is Italy three years ago and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Are countries like Germany and Sweden really as bad as you guys make it out to be? What about Norway, Finland and Ireland? I don't really hear a lot of news about them.
>>
>>67986466
They are brainwashed from birth by the Eternal Jew and Eternal Anglo.
>>
I wish those useless kraut faggots would out her already. Let her get raped by Muhammed. Liberalism has DESTROYED Europe. Lets end NATO and watch the shitstorm for the lulz. Fuck Europe. Useless, self-loathing cucks.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (133 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
133 KB, 960x640
>>67967602
RREEEEEEEEEE
IMMIGRANTS GET OUT
>>
>>67967602

I can masturbate to this
>>
File: 1450239765026.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1450239765026.png
440 KB, 645x1260
why god why did we have to be born at this time

how can a mass of people be so easily tricked into letting in millions of violent angry religious niggers

i cant wait for death to escape this all. if you dare a bring a kid into this world knowing how shit it is now and how much worse its going to get, youre a selfish motherfucker
>>
>>67986511
/pol/ is satire, germany is still worth travelling to.
Its making me angry that our politicians give literally zero fucks about their native population, but we are still a first world country, and a beautiful one too.
>>
File: 1436240030076.png (183 KB, 370x359) Image search: [Google]
1436240030076.png
183 KB, 370x359
>>67974760
Curse you. Germany is kill.
>>
>>67986511
They're all still worth traveling to. It will take several decades until the invaders become a majority.
>>
>>67986623
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvsuKrbYyp4

don't worry anon, there are still some based people our age with a platform
>>
>>67986653

I feel like you aren't even wiping your tears anymore as you write this kinda stuff. Like you just let them run down your face and dry. Sorry germanbro.
>>
File: aha.png (78 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
aha.png
78 KB, 225x225
>>67979285
>>
>>67967602

Since we have another thread about this video and have had same thing at least twice yesterday.

Guy has couple flaws in his statistics interpretation.

1. Not all rapefugees are sandniggers. Plenty of 'em are non-mudslime niggers.

2. Good deal of immigrants already in Germany with or without citizenship are from other European countries. If we take a look at 2014 statistic for foreign nationals in Germany. Turkey is number one with 1.5 million, next middle eastern country is Syria at number 19 with 118k. Of course there has been massive change since in inflow of immigrants.

Demographic situation for Germany and prospects for future are fucked up, but not as horribly as video implies.
>>
>>67986623
I'm torn between churning out white children for the world and not wanting to doom them to the nigger hordes. Cultural marxism and white loathing must die for there to be a future worth living in. It's worse than at any time for insidious invaders since we can't openly attack and invade problem countries due to the nuclear threat hanging over our heads at all times. The future looks shitty. Why bother.
>>
>>67984487

Holy fucking shit thats reals.
>>
Maybe I should just learn Polish.
>>
>>67975337
>American film students can make better looking shit with the kind of equipment you use in class.

You can do ISIS propaganda tier videos with much cheaper gear than what film schools student have access to. Professional level or nearly professional level cameras are cheaper than ever and decent video editing software is also cheap... or free if you don't give a fuck about copyright laws.
>>
>>67986623

Same way a mass of people were tricked into triggering the most destructive war in human history.

And doing it again 21 years later.

Hysteria.
>>
File: 1421779300451.png (43 KB, 455x410) Image search: [Google]
1421779300451.png
43 KB, 455x410
>>67987028
i cant do it. i dont have it in me to send these little fuckers into the next generation of niggers and jewry. and if they ever get tricked by the media and becoming self hating white cucks there would be no escape besides murdering my family and then killing myself. i dont want to deal with that. i dont want to risk harming anyone in the future. i told my gf i have no plans to want kids now or later because the future looks incredibly bleak. shes kind of bitchy about it since weve been together for years but she also understands.

i just cant fucking do it man....
>>
File: award_most_based.jpg (91 KB, 576x606) Image search: [Google]
award_most_based.jpg
91 KB, 576x606
>>67982130

This image. My god.
>>
>>67967602
It's like watching someone kill themselves, and I can't do anything to stop them.
>>
>>67986510
I wept over this. The more the shit happens in the world, the more the smarter people will move to better areas, therefore leaving the dumb ones to die. I always says "stupid eventually fixes itself"
>>
>>67967602

This is preferable to the slow replacement that was already going on for decades.

The more dire it gets, the less whites will care about being called racist.
>>
>>67967602
WTFFFFF I'm sick and tired of this happening.... I don't know how long I can hold.. Wee need to do something!!!!!
>>
>>67982130
>Serbia kills mudslimes for free
>We start bombing them
>ten years later 9/11
>we all bomb mudslimes now

I regret NATO's actions
>>
>>67977772

This sum up the Germans. Deflect your anger German. Good. Ameristani. Good. Let the hatred flow inside you. Now get up and look in the closest mirror.

THAT is your enemy.
>>
File: 1457806688788.png (214 KB, 312x418) Image search: [Google]
1457806688788.png
214 KB, 312x418
>>67983201
Welsh guy in Wales here.

Its a mixed bag but definitely no where near as bad as Scotland. There's a lot of us who absolutely hate what's going on in Europe at the moment.
>>
>>67967602
I still can't believe that even now there aren't far more Germans openly against this. In the polls, in street marches, etc. It just shows how far gone they are.
>>
File: GenGeorgePatton.jpg (9 KB, 250x304) Image search: [Google]
GenGeorgePatton.jpg
9 KB, 250x304
>>67987222

You better fucking do it. She will leave. She won't hang around and wallow with you.

STOP WALLOWING! its what they want. They want you to cuck and shrivel up and feel defeated.

STOP for FUCKS SAKE.

May the ghost of Gen. Patton visit you when you are alone in the haunting hours of the night and beat the ever living shit out of you for your lack of courage and resolve. and if you should choose to wallow into your grave know that he is waiting for you on the other side and where will march in eternity for your cowardice.
>>
>>67967602
We seriously need help here guys.

I don't want to lose my country to filthy goatfuckers while Merkel is sitting on her fat ass, probably laughing about the whole situation.
>>
Why doesn't someone just shoot Merkel?

Oh, that's right. The Germans have no guns.
>>
>>67988139
Send one of yours to lead them
>>
>>67988369
I don't know who we would send.

Up to now all we did was contain the migrant situation because of public opinion. Nothing really based going on.
>>
>>67988254

You have to generate the political will. If you aren't the marching/protesting type then get on the internet. Spread the word. Mobilize others. Help people who are already risking life and limb.

My good you fucking people nearly conquered the world 70 years ago. How in the fuck did you let this happen? How?!?
>>
>>67967602

Everyone here has more or less shared concerns. But you grin and act like if you're from another country this won't affect you. It fucking will. All you care about is one upping each other on /pol/.

Well guess fucking what? We are ALL getting one upped by this. ALL OF US.
>>
>>67967602
Fucking done. Poland prepare ur anus
>>
>>67980422
What is Berlin like? My brother wants to open a coffee shop with his German wife there, even though the rest of the family thinks it's a bad idea :(
>>
>>67973229
There won't be a melting pot, only replacement.
>>
File: 6376243.png (46 KB, 474x474) Image search: [Google]
6376243.png
46 KB, 474x474
>>67967602
Germany has been dead since 1945

Oh yeah thanks for that by the way America and Britain.
>>
>>67967602
Merkel must hang. And her entire party with her. In fact, hang all socialists. They are guilty of crimes against humanity.

I do not desire ethnic cleansing. But I desire becoming a second Middle East even less, which would ultimately lead to an ethnic cleansing of us. The longer this farce continues, the harsher the response will be. And if the left thinks I'm going to stand up for their "rights" when they are herded into mass graves, after years of oppression, they've got another thing coming.

Current EU leadership is so bad that they are making Hitler look good.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.