[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question for /pol/ to consider: Is there any logical,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 20
File: zelda wears a bleak expression.png (104 KB, 281x226) Image search: [Google]
zelda wears a bleak expression.png
104 KB, 281x226
Serious question for /pol/ to consider:

Is there any logical, rational, and completely irrefutable arguments for why pedophilia is immoral and harmful, that aren't equally applicable for other forms of romance?

I'm just putting this out here because in the next few years, pedo rights are probably going to become a trendy human rights issue and we need to be prepared for it.
>>
File: 1369782749529[1].png (186 KB, 457x303) Image search: [Google]
1369782749529[1].png
186 KB, 457x303
>>67966666
Muslims regularly fuck little girls to death.

Also, wonderful digits.
>>
>>67966666
Children are not fertile, also you can more pleasure from a grown pussy then a little one.
>>
>>67966858
Okay, let's play a game. You post your arguments, and I'll predict how SJW's of the future will respond to them.

Starting with yours:

"Wow, islamophobic much?"

I'm assuming liberals in 2026 will still be pro-Islam, because it seems like the more conservatives hate something the more liberals like it.
>>
>>67966666
For similar reasons to why minors can't enter legal contracts.
>>
>>67966666
>Is there any logical, rational, and completely irrefutable arguments for why pedophilia is immoral and harmful, that aren't equally applicable for other forms of romance?

Sex is evil and Jesus cries if you didn't make a baby something something innocence
>>
>>67966923
These are standard arguments used against homosexuality

As history has shown us, they don't work
>>
>>67966666
Children don't have the capability to make life changing decisions like sex without considering the consequences. Their minds are also very malleable, imagine the psychological consequences of having sex at a really young age.
>>
>Marriage is a social convention, an institution created by man for the well-being and happiness of man, to differentiate human society from animal life and to maintain order and harmony in the process of procreation. Even though the Buddhist texts are silent on the subject of monogamy or polygamy, the Buddhist laity is advised to limit themselves to one wife. The Buddha did not lay rules on married life but gave necessary advice on how to live a happy married life. There are ample inferences in His sermons that it is wise and advisable to be faithful to one wife and not to be sensual and to run after other women. The Buddha realized that one of the main causes of man's downfall is his involvement with other women (Parabhava Sutta).Man must realize the difficulties, the trials and tribulations that he has to undergo just to maintain a wife and a family. These would be magnified many times when faced with calamities. Knowing the frailties of human nature, the Buddha did, in one of His precepts, advise His followers of refrain from committing adultery or sexual misconduct.
>>
File: gallery_cozi_gallery.jpg (16 KB, 350x232) Image search: [Google]
gallery_cozi_gallery.jpg
16 KB, 350x232
>>67966666
>Is there any...arguments for why pedophilia is immoral and harmful
No, little girls are best. Is good for girl be married young.
>in the next few years, pedo rights are probably going to become a trendy human rights issue
You're a fucking retard. Feminists and progressives have always demonized pedophilia and pushed for raising the AoC and delaying marriage. Why do you think they're going to reverse on it?
>>
>>67967143
>imagine the psychological consequences of having sex at a really young age.

You don't have to. We live in a world where 50% of chicks choose to become sexually active before becoming 18.
>>
are you a parent? have you thought about your kid being fucked by some 50 year old because he wanted a kid? thats just sick, disgusting, virginity should be kept for future husbands, passing your 10 year old daughter around is assuring that she won't live a good life with a strong husband. power dynamic is also huge, if there's an adult the power is completely with them, therefore sex is not a choice for a child. either the adult wants to fuck or not. it easily leads to molestation and rape, two huge triggers for mental illness, which is one of the banes of society at the moment.
>>
Ever look back on your childhood and think about how fucking dumb your decisions were back then?
That's why.
>>
>>67967137
Yes because humans cant control their muh dik. You should not fuck kids at all their bodies are not ready for sex. Teenagers are fine however.
>>
File: this-is-my-boomstick.gif (4 MB, 336x202) Image search: [Google]
this-is-my-boomstick.gif
4 MB, 336x202
>>67966666
>we need to be prepared for it.

Who says we aren't prepared?

BTW nice digits faggot.
>>
>>67967143
>Children don't have the capability to make life changing decisions
Girls never have the capacity to make important decisions. That's why sge has a man, to make important decisions for her.
>>67967326
>passing your 10 year old daughter around
Yes, is bad for girl to be a slut. But is good for her to be married good and early.
>>
Didn't you know?
Only Jew overlords and a few good Goyim are allowed to be pedophile
>>
>>67966666
we have covered this all before but since another muslim wants to know

it was determined to be more traumatizing to children who have been raped to take the stand in a criminal trial. they would be cross examined

inorder to avoid this its easier to have laws against any sex with a minor so all you have to do is prove that a sexual act took place preventing a minor from having to take the stand.

while some hacks still try to convince the families its good for the case its not needed
>>
>>67967648
Best Brazilian post I've seen all week.
>>
>>67966666
>>67966666
Muhammad was Pedo
Pedo I never ok
Good hunting STALKER
>>
>>67967032
That's a good one.

>>67967143
"Wow, psychology? Really? The same people who told us homosexuality is a mental disorder? Next you're going to be reading my horoscope!"

>are you a parent? have you thought about your kid being fucked by some 50 year old because he wanted a kid?
"muh feels"

>virginity should be kept for future husbands, passing your 10 year old daughter around is assuring that she won't live a good life with a strong husband.
"sexist social construct"

power dynamic is also huge, if there's an adult the power is completely with them, therefore sex is not a choice for a child.
"So you're saying that all sex between a man and a girl is rape, because of some presupposed power structure that has no basis in science? You sound exactly like those feminists you hate so much, haha"

Don't worry, we still have at least a decade before this becomes an issue. But if this is the best you can come up with, we're getting our asses handed to us.
>>
>>67967789
This was a really shitty week with all the dumb hueposters posting on "Heppening" threads.
>>
>>67967353
>their bodies are not ready for sex
Girl always has a mouth. And she's always ready to be et out.
>>
>>67967510
>muh guns
You say this about literally every human rights issue that comes up.

>they'll never legalize gay marriage, because muh guns
>black lives matter will fail, because muh guns
>America will never accept Syrian refugees, because muh guns
When pedophilia is legalized you're going to be sitting on your swivel-chair watching fansubs like you always do.
>>
>Grandma what large gets you have
>>
>>67966666
>not turkey
>dem satan quints
He may have a point gentlemen. Though in all seriousness, taking on a young child to personally mentor (in everything) was fairly common practice during the Ancient and Classical era.
>>
>>67966666
>>67966999
Quints then trips?
>>
>During the 1980s, the proportion of adolescents in the United States who reported having had sexual intercourse before the age of 15 began to increase. Although some recent surveys indicate that this trend may be stabilizing, the U.S. age of sexual onset has continued to decline.1 This is of concern because early initiation of sexual intercourse places adolescents, particularly females, at elevated risk of being involved in an unintended pregnancy, of acquiring HIV or another sexually transmitted disease (STD), and of other negative social and psychological outcomes.2 It also is troubling because early sexual debut, as well as the overall level of sexual initiation and recent intercourse, is especially high among black and Hispanic youth, and thus contributes to ongoing health disparities between minority and white teenagers and young adults. Notably, rates of HIV and other STDs, such as chlamydia and trichomoniasis, are increasing most rapidly among minority youth, and unintended pregnancies, while in decline overall, remain disproportionately high in these populations.3
>>
Alright, I'll play devil's advocate

http://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/what-age-does-a-girl-start-to-masturbate-and-how-do-u-do-it

Girls can experience pleasure with masturbation at around age 7-8. They can't accept a full size penis until age 13 but could be conditioned to at 8.
>>
File: bcxmoha.jpg (1022 KB, 2849x2634) Image search: [Google]
bcxmoha.jpg
1022 KB, 2849x2634
yo I had mutual sex with a girl (I'm a guy) when I was 9 and I can tell you it definitely is not a great idea even for a guy, the girl and I are still friends but it sorta fucked me up and it definitely fucked her up; typical slut train / druggie shit like all girls do instead of realizing or facing a problem just get dicked and drugged instead, but yea i have personally seen her have some mental breakdowns relating to it; and then speaking of actual pedophelia once her family found out a few years later like when she was 13 (maybe even 12 to be honest but 13 the oldest) her granddad suddenly says hey ur a slut already so its my turn and yea... that definitely did not help but she also told me that even from THAT age sex was essentially worthless in her eyes, like nothing to be preserved or guarded; her granddad wanting sex with her was the same as him asking for 10$ she said; like if it was just something she would hand over cause she knew he needed it and would not ask unless he did.

So yea no liberal agenda or mindset but as a guy i can say it is not the best idea, even on a level I couldn't really grasp it just changes you, which makes sense having sex that early and shit; but for a girl NO NO NO she got fucked up super bad; i treat her like shit and can get sex on demand and she is not a person worth respecting anymore but she tried to kill herself a fuck ton growing up and once said i was one of the main reasons she didnt cause she knows at least me would be able to understand and typical girl shit but yea, she hits me up like once a year when i come back for christmas and its always a joke; she throws out option for sex so much you start to get put off; especially when every time i come back im like she prolly fucked another 20 guys or something this year so even with a condom is the std risk worth it.

My bad for rant but thought I could add some personal experience
>>
>Increasing our knowledge of adolescent sexuality is essential to informing prevention efforts that meet the needs of youth with different sexual expectations and experiences.6 Findings from a number of cross-sectional studies suggest that early initiators may indeed continue with patterns of behavior that place them at higher risk than peers who have delayed first intercourse. Retrospective reports of early sexual debut have been correlated with a greater number of sexual partners, lower levels of condom use, a greater chance of unintended pregnancy and a higher risk of self-reported STDs, as well as with other risk behaviors, including weapon-carrying and drug use.7
>>
Sleeping with drunk girls is rape and kids act like drunks. Therefore sleeping with kids is rape.
>>
>>67968621
They also have the feet and hands necessary to operate a yoke and rudder. That doesn't mean we should be letting them fly commercial aircraft.
>>
>>67966666
>Is there any logical, rational, and completely irrefutable arguments for why pedophilia is immoral and harmful, that aren't equally applicable for other forms of romance?
It depends on the foundational principles upon which we've mutually agreed.

When you talk about "morals" and "harm" it implies the existence of principles which acknowledge both, but someone who doesn't acknowledge the same principles will never be swayed by an argument which uses them as its basis.

Establishing principles, of course, are 100% arbitrary. The universe doesn't care if you as a human fuck little kids, but a community of humans might decide that they don't want people to harm other people, and they might define "harm" so that fucking a little kid meets the definition, and they might collectively decide that they'll prevent little kids from being fucked by severely punishing anyone who gets caught doing it.
>>
>>67968621
>Girls can experience pleasure with masturbation at around age 7-8
Girl can experience sexual pleasure way earlier than that.
>>67968654
It's your fault for turning her into a slut. You should feel bad.
>>
>>67968866
Under the guidance of a responsible and experienced adult, it can be a source of emotional and sexual fulfillment that can lead to a healthier adult life.
>>
>If childhood self-exploration, masturbation or peer sex play has been pleasurable and without a frightening experience attached to it, then there should be no negative effects later in life.

>But if the early sexual experience is marred by a frightening episode, such as the discovery by an adult, exploitation, shame, punishment or pressure into the act (such as incest or rape), then an early sexual experience may lead to sexual dysfunction later in life.

>Feelings of shame, anxiety, inhibition, guilt and remorse may lead to arrested sexual development. It may make the person unable to continue normal personal growth and leave him or her unable to achieve appropriate relationships involving trust, closeness and positive sexual expression.

>Early sex can also lead to medical problems later in life. Cancer of the uterus is more prevalent in women who began sexual relationships early in life. There is also a high rate of venereal diseases associated with early sex.
>>
File: 1362731479457.gif (180 KB, 404x416) Image search: [Google]
1362731479457.gif
180 KB, 404x416
>>67966666
It's damaging to mental development and sometimes physical (especially if they're really young).
If you're referring to teens then that's not something I can create an argument for because I don't see it as harmful since they're pubescent and seeking out sex on their own.
>>
>>67969118
Of course, the link I posted had accounts of girls younger than 7-8. But the *average* was 7-8. I then linked that with what age intercourse was possible.
>>
>>67969118
Yea I know you're probably not 100% serious but I actually did / came to terms with that; main reason why i haven't just kicked her outta my life, 9 year old me made a grave mistake
>>
>>67969381
teen sexual relationship can be damaging too.
>>
>>67969213
>peer sex play
>no negative effects
Except her being a disgusting useless slut.
>>
>>67966666
children can't reproduce
>>
>>67969701
you can argue that this is the best time to learn.
>>
>The upshot of this fascinating study is that if you, or someone you know, is involved in a series of casual or fleeting relationships, it’s important to realize that there may be alcohol or drug dependence consequences down the road. The issue is particularly important for young women. The double standard is probably not going away anytime soon. Therefore, women in particular might want to consider their reasons for becoming involved in frequent sexual pairings, and even more importantly, their feelings the morning after. The purpose of research such as Ramrakha’s and colleagues is not to scold people for having multiple partners or add to the guilt of those who already feel that they’re violating their own moral standards. Instead, it’s to point out that, from a strictly scientific standpoint, engaging in frequent sex with multiple partners does seem to carry a risk.
>>
>>67966923
That's not a good argument though, because kids as young as 13 get pregnant
>>
>>67969470
I guess so, I've just never seen any reports on that.
>>
>>67966666
>Is there any logical, rational, and completely irrefutable arguments for why pedophilia is immoral and harmful
....you're literally fucking a small child. If your dna and genetics don't raise any red flags with this then something is wrong with you.
>>
>>67966666
>pedophilia is immoral and harmful,
it hurts the children they victimize, I don't see how that isn't a fully valid reason
>>
For the sake of this thread, where do you think we should draw the line on age of consent /pol/?
I think 16 is the lowest it should go. 16 year olds are still sorta dumb, but at least they can comprehend the full repercussions of sex, and are physically capable of handling it.
>>
>>67968507
>This is of concern because early initiation of sexual intercourse places adolescents, particularly females, at elevated risk of being involved in an unintended pregnancy, of acquiring HIV

I no some chick are having babies they will never get that degree in sociology now. Society is ruined. And why are we only bothered with chicks getting STDs? And it's just a scare tactic anyway since there is no real harm unless someone is filthy and diseased.
>>
>>67970016
to be quite honest, no matter the age, anything can be harmful to a healthy sexual life, therefore the development at all stages is important.
>>
>>67966666
Pedophilia doesn't involve two consenting adults. Same reason having sex with a severely disabled person or raping someone is wrong.
>>
File: 1441377514627.jpg (8 KB, 234x251) Image search: [Google]
1441377514627.jpg
8 KB, 234x251
>>67966666
Pedophilia is immoral; the child in question lacks wits, knowledge and emotional experience, all of which can be very easily taken advantage of, however the same can be said of many modern day women that have reached mature age. Harmful? it depends.
It's a blurred line, really, as most cases involve some kind of statutory rape.
Precociousness plays a factor, and if one is careful or has the common sense to realize it just won't fit without causing hurt, they will turn down advances or at least tell them to wait until they mature more. Completely consensual and careful intercourse would not cause physiological issues as it constantly gets thrown around; the trauma comes from the law, the parents and everyone else that starts treating them as victims and saying how wrong it was, prosecuting the adult and making enormous deals out of it in court, again, there's a difference between raping or forcing the act on the child, knowingly causing them pain, stress, fear and expressing love through mutual understanding of what is about to transpire. The former is the norm and the latter is unicorn levels of rare.
That said, it's still shameful to do something with one so young that they haven't even reached puberty; at such an impressionable age anything going wrong or any kind of negativity associated with the act will certainly cause psychological problems later on.
Pedophilia is best kept in the mind and in fiction and not actually acted upon on actual children, Hebephilia is a better alternative, under proper guidance and more as bonding than just acting upon lust; you don't want to cheapen the act in their eyes or make them think such thing is done simply for gratification or used as a bargaining tool, many nuances will just lead them into becoming emotionally broken or rotten.
In the end, such relationships should not be willingly sought after the same way someone should not go to a farm for the sole purpose of having sex with an animal.
It is degenerate.
>>
>>67970038
You didn't present any actual argument, just a faulty appeal to nature.
>>67970108
There shouldn't be an AoC. Sex outside marriage is rape.
>>
>>67970108
12. I needed a good shag going into High School. Began fapping thinking of my cooking teacher .... she was horrid too. Yuk.
>>
>>67967286

Being a pedophile and seeking treatment for it =/= embracing it and thinking it's ok

Please get help and limit your 4chan use
>>
>>67966666
Fuck you. I'll personally waterboard then behead you if you touch my boy.
>>
>>67970544
They cant get help, they are genetically programmed to find little girls as sexy as we find women in bikinis. Only modification of their brains can remove their fetish.
>>
>>67970404
>Pedophilia doesn't involve two consenting adults. Same reason having sex with a severely disabled person or raping someone is wrong.

Why is there so much interest in consent when it comes to sex. Our society is not based on mutual consent. Kids don't consent to being born or aborted, going to school, paying taxes, kids don't consent to what they wear, they don't consent to where they live or who takes care of them. Kids and adults to a large degree have very little choice and give consent to very few things. Why all of a sudden is it so.important for sex?
>>
>>67970987
Because personal freedom and choice are things to be upheld when they are for the better.
My little boy being raped in the ass isn't for the better.
>>
>>67967286
>You're a fucking retard. Feminists and progressives have always demonized pedophilia and pushed for raising the AoC and delaying marriage. Why do you think they're going to reverse on it?
Liberal arguments aren't derived from the NAP. Every liberal belief is simply a statement that a conservative belief is aggressive, which means they don't necessarily contradict.
>PIV = rape
>Not showing children sexual love = rape
>>
>Very different was the reward of the true love of Achilles towards his lover Patroclus-his lover and not his love (the notion that Patroclus was the beloved one is a foolish error into which Aeschylus has fallen, for Achilles was surely the fairer of the two, fairer also than all the other heroes; and, as Homer informs us, he was still beardless, and younger far). And greatly as the gods honour the virtue of love, still the return of love on the part of the beloved to the lover is more admired and valued and rewarded by them, for the lover is more divine; because he is inspired by God. Now Achilles was quite aware, for he had been told by his mother, that he might avoid death and return home, and live to a good old age, if he abstained from slaying Hector. Nevertheless he gave his life to revenge his friend, and dared to die, not only in his defence, but after he was dead Wherefore the gods honoured him even above Alcestis, and sent him to the Islands of the Blest. These are my reasons for affirming that Love is the eldest and noblest and mightiest of the gods; and the chiefest author and giver of virtue in life, and of happiness after death.
>>
File: Greece in a nutshell.jpg (349 KB, 800x873) Image search: [Google]
Greece in a nutshell.jpg
349 KB, 800x873
>>67971298
Yes, we know that the ancient Greeks were paedo faggots...
>>
>>67971179
>Because personal freedom and choice are things to be upheld when they are for the better.

That's some real.idealistic.shit coming for a guy who had to self declare.himself as cannon fodder to the selective services at 18. You probably also had.your dick mutilated as an infant.
>>
>>67966666
I gave up argueing with pedophiles a while ago. If you cant see how traumatic it is for children to have sex then you are a psychopath who only cares about their disgusting fetish for small children. Go fucking kill yourselves
>>
>That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.
>>
>>67966666
>next few years
Believe it or not, some people are already talking about it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muuNArS92X0
>>
>>67971409
Im a bisexual and I cant fathom how the hell men can find weak looking boys attractive its honestly disgusting. Why wouldnt you fuck a man instead of a boy you mentally ill degenerate?
>>
>>67971412
Canada doesn't have a draft. And yes, I'm circumcised; I also don't give a shit.
>>
File: devil pepe.jpg (27 KB, 600x760) Image search: [Google]
devil pepe.jpg
27 KB, 600x760
>>67966666
>mfw I know where that image is from
>>
>>67971676
It's probably more a thing with perverted straight guys.
Boys are pretty physically similar to women in many ways.
>>
>In Ionia and other places, and generally in countries which are subject to the barbarians, the custom is held to be dishonourable; loves of youths share the evil repute in which philosophy and gymnastics are held because they are inimical to tyranny; for the interests of rulers require that their subjects should be poor in spirit and that there should be no strong bond of friendship or society among them, which love, above all other motives, is likely to inspire, as our Athenian tyrants-learned by experience; for the love of Aristogeiton and the constancy of Harmodius had strength which undid their power.
>>
>>67971921
Can you quit with this ancient paedo propaganda?
>>
>>67966923

>"you can get more pleasure from a grown pussy then a little one"

Have you experimented with underage vag before? You wouldn't lie to us, would you?
>>
>Love will make men dare to die for their beloved-love alone; and women as well as men. Of this, Alcestis, the daughter of Pelias, is a monument to all Hellas; for she was willing to lay down her life on behalf of her husband, when no one else would, although he had a father and mother; but the tenderness of her love so far exceeded theirs, that she made them seem to be strangers in blood to their own son, and in name only related to him; and so noble did this action of hers appear to the gods, as well as to men, that among the many who have done virtuously she is one of the very few to whom, in admiration of her noble action, they have granted the privilege of returning alive to earth; such exceeding honour is paid by the gods to the devotion and virtue of love. But Orpheus, the son of Oeagrus, the harper, they sent empty away, and presented to him an apparition only of her whom he sought, but herself they would not give up, because he showed no spirit; he was only a harp-player, and did not-dare like Alcestis to die for love, but was contriving how he might enter hades alive; moreover, they afterwards caused him to suffer death at the hands of women, as the punishment of his cowardliness.
>>
>>67966666
We talking pre puberty or post? Pre is a nogo regardless of consent because children arent good decision makers and are easily manipulated. Combined with the fact that theyre not sexually developed and sex will hurt them makes immoral and unethical.

Post puberty depends on the individual. I dont personally see anything wrong with fucking a 16 year old. I wouldnt do it though, too much baggage.
>>
>>67971717
>, I'm circumcised; I also don't give a shit

Apparently a horrible tragedy has befallen you. Poor traumatized man. Let's go over this

Offense: sexual assault that left child's genitals disfigured. done without your consent under protest.

Man and now you say you don't give a shit. It's kinda funny how social expectations pretty much define how you feel about something, huh?

It's almost like these idiot arguments about innocence, consent, and harm is just bullshit being thrown around by wet blankets who just need to desperately reinforce the status quo.
>>
>>67966666
You want serious argument other than calling you faggot and deserve to burn in the stake? Ok, young girls aren't mentally developed and whatever you want to do to them is brainwashing. Also, young girls who was raped, molested, or have Stockholm syndrome are fucked in the head in the future because you messed their mental development.

If pedo rights were successfully. That will only create slippery slope. Next thing you know, people want to have bestiality rights. People will say fucking an animal is no different from fucking humans because humans are animals! You know the quote, 'You give them an inch, they will take it a mile'.

In the end, you will only make them suffer. People like you should get help.
>>
with the arguments you guys are putting up, you're certain to lose in the future. Shame. You need to control your emotions and look at it from all angles. Even the angle you're not comfortable with.
>>
>>67972369
It's kinda funny how you believe that the echo chamber full of paedos that you regularly discuss your lust for little boys on is your own societal expectation. It's funny that you think your opinion is right simply because it isn't the norm.
Go be a creep on /a/.
>>
>>67972396
>Also, young girls who was raped, molested, or have Stockholm syndrome are fucked in the head

But somehow boys aren't? This sounds like white knight BS.
>>
>>67972136
It depends on the individual, true, but it's too hard to confirm in every case whether a post pubescent child is ready, so we have established age standards that not only account for this, but also (ideally--some don't take the following into account) the correct are range for a couple to establish their household. Casual sex is, of course degenerate and not considered in this line of decision making. Moving the aoc to 18 moved it in line with the old standard for marriage, around 20, which has bee recorded in European society since ancient times (ex. Tacitus' germania and medieval European wedding age for commoners, which helped the couple jntegrate into society).
>>
>>67972675
>It's funny that you think your opinion is right simply because it isn't the norm.

I don't think opinions are right or wrong, because I'm not a moron.
>>
>>67972646
A majority of these arent emotional appeals. They're well established observations from people who were at one point children backed by a myriad of legal cases and scientific data. Children are legally not able to provide consent for a very obvious reason that seems to slip the minds of pedos. No wonder pedos always get caught if theyre too dumb to see this reasoning.

Makes me glad theyre on everyones shitlist in prison.
>>
>>67972872
Then why are you speaking to me as though you are the arbiter of objectivity?
Objectively, you're a creep who should be kept away from children.
>>
>>67972788
Of course, boys are part of this. I automatically assume that he talk about young girls because most anon talk about pedo are talking about young girls.
>>
>>67972983
>Objectively, you're a creep who should be kept away from children

I'm so offended.
>>
>>67966666

This is kind of moot, because if you are assuming moral nihilism, nothing can be condemned. You can't prove that it's "morally wrong" for me to rape children or murder you because there is no such thing as "morally wrong". That's the entire problem with these debates. They're operating under the assumption that society should operate under moral nihilism, and under such an argument nothing can be proven morally wrong.

The only thing pedophiles can rely on is silly arguments about AoC being "arbitrary" just as almost all laws are arbitrary in some fashion as if this entirely discredits the concept or purpose of consent laws to begin with. They also rely on assumptions about child sexual relations where they're just blatantly fucking guessing, and essentially make the argument that since almost anything could be socially engineered to be bad or good theoretically, we should socially engineer society and children to accept adult-child sex.

Same with their suppositions that since children who are sexually abused may still turn out mentally fine in life, that it's fine to do it. Which is stupid because it's like saying it's okay to cut off infant legs because they will eventually recover and may not be mentally damaged by it.

All of these arguments are made from the viewpoint of pleasing a pedophile. It's not about what children want or children's rights. It's because pedophiles want to make simplistic moral nihilism arguments to try to fool stupid people into allowing them to fuck their kids when that isn't desirable for civilized countries.
>>
>>67972998
>Of course, boys are part of this. I automatically assume that he talk about young girls because most anon talk about pedo are talking about young girls.

Well you are not in the mainstream yourself. Women who are child predators are rarely punished.
>>
>>67970038
>dna and genetics

To play the devil's advocate, if you're separated from family in your upbringing, it's possible to find them sexually attractive. There are all kinds of bizarre psychological loopholes to be found in human nature, fucked up and counterproductive as they may be.
>>
>One view is that the concept of perversion is subjective,[1] and its application varies depending on the individual. Another view considers that perversion is a degradation of an objectively true morality. Originating in the 1660s a pervert was originally defined as "one who has forsaken a doctrine or system regarded as true, apostate."[3] The sense of a pervert as a sexual term was derived in 1896, and applied originally to variants of sexualities or sexual behavior believed harmful by the individual or group using the term.
>>
>>67973255
I know and that's tragic.

Anyone who molest, rape, or brainwash children deserve life in prison.
>>
>>67972806
I'm totally in favor of AOC being 18 but the problem is that parents think the law is enough for their child. Before AOC it's like the wild wild west.

In my opinion, it's all about education. Knowing what the norms and challenges are in each age milestone and then delivering the proper lesson.

>>67972982
I'm seeing some great arguments on the other side (I can recognize which ones those are) but the emotional appeals are what stick out to me the most.
>>
If children can't consent why is infant circumcision allowed? Checkmate kikes.
>>
>>67973187
>All of these arguments are made from the viewpoint of pleasing a pedophile. It's not about what children want or children's rights

That's not true. There is a prohibition against children having sex. The rights of children are being stripped away with the usual rhetoric of "you don't know what is good for you, so we need to save you from yourself."

If you want to champion children's right then give them the right to consent or not consent.
>>
>>67973495

Fucking please. Like you give a rat's ass about children having rights. The only "right" you want them to have is the right to have you take advantage of them and fuck them.

Fuck off, you disingenuous cunt.
>>
>>67973495
Are you also in favour of allowing children to enter into contracts, despite the fact that the adult that they are signing into one with would be able to manipulate them into the worst deal imaginable because they don't know shit?

You're right. Children do need to be protected from themselves. They need to be protected from the consequences of their ignorance and naivety.
>>
>>67973559
>Like you give a rat's ass about children having rights. The only "right" you want them to have is the right to have you take advantage of them and fuck them.

Wow, internet clairvoyant. Good job
>>
File: 1404636403782.png (82 KB, 441x411) Image search: [Google]
1404636403782.png
82 KB, 441x411
>>67966666
>why is it immoral to rape children
Liberals.
>>
>>67973559
He likes little boys. There's no reasoning with him.
>>
>>67973559
>>67973495
I think you guys need to calm down. There should be some kind of study or test to see what age children are capable of consenting and what age children can understand what they're consenting to.
>>
>>67973673
>Are you also in favour of allowing children to enter into contracts, despite the fact that the adult that they are signing into one with would be able to manipulate them into the worst deal imaginable because they don't know shit?

I'm not a politician.
>>
File: kebab.jpg (89 KB, 612x792) Image search: [Google]
kebab.jpg
89 KB, 612x792
>>67966666
Fuck you. Any argument we make you'll simply try to change the definition of "immoral", or argue that what is actually a kid.

If you fuck a kid you're going to jail. End of story.
>>
>>67973495
By your logic, it is completely ok for me to have sex with dog.

You know, human penis is too big for dog's vagina. The sex itself will bring harm to dog.

It is same for children. Your actions will bring harm to children. Mentally and physically. You need help. Please see psychiatrist.
>>
>>67973778
>There should be some kind of study or test to see what age children are capable of consenting and what age children can understand what they're consenting to.

You guys make it seem like a mortgage. It's not. It's rubbing skin together for a few minutes. Most kids are masturbating by 11. What complex mystery is there to sex? Some how ants get it but it takes a human 18 years to figure it out?
>>
>>67973938
>By your logic, it is completely ok for me to have sex with dog

I really don't care.
>>
>>67973793
No, you're just a lonely creep who knows that he'll never be able to harm a little boy so whines about how it's "unfair" on /pol/
>>
>>67973966
This is the problem with the modern world. Sex means nothing to most people, but at least most people aren't going so far as to try to make it legal to fuck little boys in the ass like you are.
>>
>>67968060

you're a fucking moron.

in ancient greece, homosexuality was punishable with death.
>>
>>67973966
Comparing human development to ants is probably the dumbest thing ive read today.
>>
>>67974152
No, it wasn't. Look up "pederasty". They were paedo creeps and it was the norm.
>>
You can prove harm with evidence, you cannot prove morality its might makes right.
>>
>>67966666
Sex outside of marriage is degenerate and sinful.
>>
>>67973966
That's the problem. People who don't care often bring other people harm because they don't care.

Also, have no self-control will bring the destruction to the society.
>>
File: big-boobs-01~01.jpg (73 KB, 394x900) Image search: [Google]
big-boobs-01~01.jpg
73 KB, 394x900
>>67966666
Anything below 13 is bad

Anything above 13 should be okay.

Pic related. 15 and ready to breed.
>>
>>67974019
>No, you're just a lonely creep who knows that he'll never be able to harm a little boy so whines about how it's "unfair" on /pol/

More amazing readings from the great fortune teller.
>>
>>67974234
Meant for
>>67974011
>>
>>67974254
16 or 15.
>>
>>67974256
You're not worth talking to, but I'd like you to realize just how disgusting you are.
>>
>>67974138
>This is the problem with the modern world. Sex means nothing to most people,

So what is the big secret to sex you know and I am ignorant of? Is this secret just for humans? Do alley cats live in shameful ignorance and sin?
>>
>>67967302
13*
>>
>>67974204

i know what that is. ancient greeks still condemned homosexual behavior, especially the kind you're describing.

the problem is history has been twisted by fag propaganda.
>>
>>67974254
they are physically capable starting from 13 but in order to function in modern society, they cannot be allowed to. That's why the AOC is 18 mostly across the board.
>>
>>67974386
Go jack off to Brave New World by Aldous Huxley. You'd love the "utopia" presented in the book.
>>
>>67966666

Sex can be harmful for a female between the ages of 12-16 if they become pregnant without completing puberty which takes up to the age of 20 to fully complete. This can lead to improper hormone exposure to the fetus, improper bone formation of the pelvis, improper hormone balance in the female transitioning through puberty and other health issues.

Or, you could go with the fact that a fully grown man should be sticking his penis in 23 month old betsy because nigga gotta nut.

Fuck you, fuck pedos, and fuck everyone who would ever say its okay to have sex with children who:
Can't determine if sex is something they want.
Can't determine if they want to be sexually active themselves.
Can't cognitively reason what it is they will be partaking in.
Don't understand or even have sexual sensations.

Pedophilia is child exploitation. Adults are the only ones with the sexual urge to have an orgasm outside of the extreme hormonal imbalance that is puberty that leads to teen sex.
>>
>>67974181
>Comparing human development to ants is probably the dumbest thing ive read today

Because with humans there is a magical mystery to sex. Tell me what it is that I cannot fathom as I slide my dick in a greasy meat hole.
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
>>67966666
The quints have spoken.

We must prepare ourselves for the times of need that will come after this.
>>
>>67967302
50? Hahaha, more like 90.>>67967326
>>
File: 1458272147429.jpg (117 KB, 720x547) Image search: [Google]
1458272147429.jpg
117 KB, 720x547
>>67974509
>greasy meat hole

I thought you just want serious argument?
>>
>>67974554
God damn it, Nip. I didn't see that sign from Lord Kek until you pointed it out.
Now I'm legitimately scared.
>>
What does the child actually get out of such an arrangement? In olden times a young person might get hitched to someone wealthy and get a ticket to a much better life.

Today kids are expected to get schooled until about 21, under parental guidance until 18. If somehow an underage kid can get commitment from an adult in this day an age, is it really a better, smarter path than schooling and parental supervision?

If its just about fornication then that is just degeneracy and if a kid must engage it in it, its best with others their age.

And lastly culturally pedos are painted as monsters, there is no getting around that. Mental damage from stigma can be, and is real (even if they learn of this stigma after the fact), and as I pointed out earlier the kid doesn't even get something substantial out of it. So its no wonder that many used and abused kids get fucked up in the head, when in the context of olden times they wouldn't have.
>>
>>67974459
>they are physically capable starting from 13 but in order to function in modern society

Modern society is dysfunctional. We need migrants to replenish our population.
>>
>>67974466
>Go jack off to Brave New World by Aldous Huxley. You'd love the "utopia" presented in the book

Assuming I haven't read it.
>>
>>67974459
no the age of consent is mostly 16 across the board in all non retarded states and countries
>>
>>67966666
Children don't have agency because they are still mentally developing.
>>
>>67974678
Then you should know that life isn't just about happiness and stability.
When you take away decency, you take away humanity.
>>
>>67974494
>Sex can be harmful for a female between the ages of 12-16 if they become pregnant without completing puberty which takes up to the age of 20 to fully complete.

Why not raise the age of consent to 30? Even if their bodies are ready at 20 they need another decade to mature.
>>
>>67974611
>I thought you just want serious argument?

You failed to answer the question.
>>
>>67974742
What mental development you idiot? That's just a meme, you still have faggots like Bernie supporters and YOU ARE A WHYTE MALE faggots roaming around.
>>
File: Consider.jpg (92 KB, 828x404) Image search: [Google]
Consider.jpg
92 KB, 828x404
>>67966666
Did you know less then 100 years back men would have wifes as young as 10 years old!

& the woman would actively encourage their children to get married at age 8+
>>
>>67974509
Ants and humans are fundamentally different, there is nothing to discuss.
>>
>>67974630
I know modern society is dysfunctional but in order to live in it, they need to be able to know how to hold a job, live on their own, etc. By having kids at a young age, they don't get the required education or skills. They also become dependent on someone.

>>67974724
might want to take a look again?
>>
>>67974782
>Then you should know that life isn't just about happiness and stability

What is life about and how is the sex secret involved. I missed out on those lectures.
>>
File: CSRTemmWIAA2EJz.jpg (36 KB, 480x427) Image search: [Google]
CSRTemmWIAA2EJz.jpg
36 KB, 480x427
>>67966666
penta sixes, jesus
> anything wrong with pedo
Look, you don't need out approval, and you'll never get it. If you ever act on your desires, you'll be castrated, lynched, and burned by society, and rightly so. It doesn't matter if you were a product or throwback to some stage of evolution in the distant past. We've moved on. Move to a country/culture/religion where it's legal, or learn to like something else. Stop looking for validation.
>>
>>67974880
I am not the person that you replied before. Also, you don't really replied to mine as well.

>>67973938
Your actions will bring harm to children and you don't care? If so, tell me what is different between you and liberals? Because apparently, you want to feel good not to make children.
>>
>>67974966
>Ants and humans are fundamentally different, there is nothing to discuss.

Ok forget the ants. I agree they cannot fathom the deep complexity of human sex. Now, can you tell me what this great complex secret to sex is that I and anyone under 18 cannot figure out?
>>
File: loli_plays_game.jpg (46 KB, 405x720) Image search: [Google]
loli_plays_game.jpg
46 KB, 405x720
>>67966666

It hurts the girl because she's more naive than you. And if you're able to be some kind of perfect angel, and do everything right for her, and really treat her like a princess, she's still missing out on experiences that a younger man would give to her, even if he was doing the same and being just as perfect.

Only a few years isn't a big deal. Don't get me wrong. But being an actual adult and fucking around with a child, even when she might want it, or really love you, is still wrong.

If you really love her back you would just be nice to her and help her understand why those feelings are misguided.

Thats what a real man would do.
>>
Before a certain point sex can be physically harmful to such little bodies. And until a certain point, when exactly may be debatable and vary from child to child, but very young children really don't comprehend what sex is all about, and I don't think consent can truly be given when an action isn't fully understood. Maybe that point is 10, maybe 12, maybe 14, maybe it's 8, I don't know.
>>
>>67974968
>They also become dependent on someone.

yes this is terrible. Strict individualism is the only way.
>>
>>67975076
When you take away any meaning and significance to things in your life, then your life loses meaning and significance itself.
There's a reason that psychopaths are only considered to be shells of a person.
>>
>In the first place, it is undesirable, both physiologically and educationally, that women should have children before the age of 20. Our ethics should, therefore, be such as to make this a rare occurrence.

>In the second place, it is unlikely that a person without previous sexual experience, whether man or woman, will be able to distinguish between mere physical attraction and the sort of congeniality that is necessary in order to make marriage a success. Moreover, economic causes compel men, as a rule, to postpone marriage, and it is neither likely that they will remain chaste in the years from 20 to 30, nor desirable psychologically that they should do so; but it is much better that, if they have temporary relations, that they should be not with professionals, but with girls of their own class, whose motive is affection rather than money. For both these reasons, young unmarried people should have considerable freedom as long as children are avoided.
>>
>>67966666

http://www.naasca.org/2011-Articles/081411-PTSDinAdultSurvivors.htm

OP should literally be shot and killed.

In front of his family.

And on video, so he can be made an example to others of his kind.
>>
>In the third place, divorce should be possible without blame to either party, and should not be regarded as in any way disgraceful. A childless marriage should be terminable at the wish of one of the partners, and any marriage should be terminable by mutual consent - a year's notice being necessary in either case. Divorce should, of course, be possible on a number of other grounds - insanity, desertion, cruelty, and so on; but mutual consent should be the most usual ground.

>In the fourth place, everything possible should be done to free sexual relations from the economic taint. At present, wives, just as much as prostitutes, live by the sale of their sexual charms; and even in temporary free relations the man is usually expected to bear all the joint expenses. The result is that there is a sordid entanglement of money with sex, and that women's motives not infrequently have a mercenary element. Sex, even when blessed by the Church, ought not to be a profession. It is right that a woman should be paid for housekeeping or cooking or the care of children, but not merely for having sexual relations with a man. Nor should a woman who has once loved and been loved by a man be able to live ever after on alimony when his love and hers have ceased. A woman, like a man, should work for her living, and an idle wife is no more intrinsically worthy of respect than a gigolo.
>>
>>67975227
Really this whole issue would be solved if pedofags just fucked Japanese girls. Half of them look like they're 14 anyway.
>>
>>67966666

>66666

>Creates shit posting thread to talk about his pedophile fantasies.

>Gets the ultimate symbol of evil.

You are literally going directly to hell. Demonic forces are already around you.
>>
>>67975227
>she's still missing out on experiences that a younger man would give to her

And what is the value in younger men fucking young chicks exactly? Awkwardness?
>>
>>67975424
Here here!
>>
>>67975424
/thread
>>
fucking pedos are worse than niggers
>>
>>67975221
I cant as I dont have the capacity to understand the act of sex outside of lust.
>>
>>67975328
>When you take away any meaning and significance to things in your life, then your life loses meaning and significance itself.

You are being too vague. I've been told there is a secret and great meaning behind sex that anyone 18 cannot comprehend. I'm over 18 but have been unable to derive it. Can you explain it in real terms?

I'm some moron who thinks sex is just rubbing genitals together. How dumb, huh?
>>
>>67966666
Why pedophilia is immoral and harmful
>Pre-17 and post 30 means that the children born have a higher chance of being retarded and/or autistic.
>Young children - before after their bodies are developed - don't have the mental capacity to be responsible of themselves, much less others.
>since they lack knowledge and are easily excitable, they will initiate foolish things, such as sex with a pedophile. This leaves them emotionally and mentally damaged
>pedophiles usually need drugs to do their thing
>Roman pedophilia ruined at least one emperor
>Ottoman pedophilia made sure that Vlad impaled every last one of them who overstayed their welcome
>pedophiles are more liberal, implying brain damage
>pedophiles need to rape; they can't simply be without, like neets and wizards
>the purpose of sex is to produce healthy and wellbeing offspring
>Mohamed
>Rotherham & the likes
>>
>>67975424
>http://www.naasca.org/2011-Articles/081411-PTSDinAdultSurvivors.htm
>OP should literally be shot and killed.
>In front of his family.
>And on video, so he can

This is about incest.
>>
>>67966666
adult brain = / = kid brain
adult relationship = / = kid relationship
adult body =/= kid body

that's it really.
>>
>>67975722
The first time you have sex is a moment that you should be able to look back on as a coming of age and the first time that you experienced a meaningful romantic relationship with someone your age or similar.
Sex should be tied to true love for a person as well. A child can't comprehend real romantic feelings.
>>
>>67966666
Off the top of my head though I'm sure there are a lot more...
>Lack of understanding of the full implications of the action
>Lack of emotional maturity
>Hormonal changes
>Prevents sexual exploitation and abuse by adults
>Reduces rate of teen pregnancy or adult pregnancies from adolescent males
The reason it's a set number is generally based on which age is safe to assume most people will be mature enough to consent. It's arbitrarily high to protect slow developers and prevent a sliding scale. The age for non-exploitative sexual actions is often lower because age of consent is mainly to prevent exploitation and abuse not because of sexual maturity.
>>
>>67975715
>I cant as I dont have the capacity to understand the act of sex outside of lust.

So I shouldn't be allowed to have sex then? Shit.
>>
>>67975955
>Sex should be tied to true love for a person as well

How are we going to legislate true love? So people can't fuck if they aren't in true love?
>>
>>67975513

Yeah, pretty much. They're not as sexually experienced as an adult and are on the same level as the girl. They're BOTH exploring in that scenario, rather than one party - to put it frankly - exploiting. Just my opinion.
>>
>>67966666
Current pedophilia laws are wrong because it is stupid when a 19 years old guy who has sex with 17 yrs old girl is called a pedo and receives his N years in jail.
However, it is absolutely wrong when someone is trying to have sex with 8 years old girl because her genitals are still not functioning normally and sex with her can cause serious injuries. So, pefophile laws should exist, but only in remade form.
>>
>>67976321
>Your logic.

Come on. You can do better than that. People who is not in love with each other will break up or divorce.
>>
>>67976321
It takes away meaning from the act, but I won't seek to enforce that by law except for children.
>>
>>67966666
Pedophilia is wrong, but being attracted to 14/16 year old's is perfectly normal, people love to mix the two, it suck's.
>>
>>67967903
That's a moral side of the question.
I don't think a 10-years-old girl can really express her feelings towards adult by sucking his dick, but if it's possible, these (literally several) cases should be considered too.
Somehow.
>>
File: 1453268507674.jpg (178 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
1453268507674.jpg
178 KB, 750x864
Guys i'm at my limit with aids skrillex and trans people, if degeberates start pushing pedophilia agendas i'm going to murder.
>>
Because in a parents eyes, they do NOT want their children having sexual relations with an older person. In fact, i know most parents don't even want their children dating, but it happens.
>>
>>67976788
You won't be the only one.
I'll be Maple-Breivik if it happens.
>>
>>67976788
This, the day people are allowed to fuck 7 year olds is the day i have a reason to string someone up a tree.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 666x692) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 666x692
>Now concerning virgins I have no commandment of the Lord: yet I give my judgment, as one that hath obtained mercy of the Lord to be faithful.
>>
You guys are getting closer to forming air tight arguments and reducing emotional appeals. That's good. I'll say one last thing before I leave though. The end-game final answer is that sex with children is wrong. Regardless of how many solutions to go with the problems that arises. Even though you know the final answer, the real test is forming the air tight argument so that the laws are never relaxed. That's the purpose of discussion and that's why it's important to know the facts (the reality, such as what's possible, not possible, etc) and various viewpoints (both pro and anti).
>>
Arguing about pedophilia is irrelevant when no matter what happens socially, molesting prepubescent children will always remain one of the easiest sex crimes in the world to get away with. Pedos don't need to win (but they will), because they'll never lose.

Saying pedos lose because you get a few of them in jail/in the grave is like saying Muslims lose because a bunch of them get blown up every now and then. They don't lose until their way of life becomes untenable, and unless you're willing to restructure society to the point where the private family unit does not exist, the way we live is perfectly accommodating for pedos.
>>
>>67977531
Okay one more comment. You're right. They'll disregard the law and many do avoid getting captured. That's the unfortunate reality. The problem is that there's too much focus on lynching them rather than educating them on the harmful effects. A good portion of them don't even know it. Once they are armed with the truth/reality, and they still do it, then yes, let's punish them for their crime.
>>
>>67977474
The core of any anti-pedo argument is an emotional appeal. That is a simple unavoidable fact. Even the sentence "sex with children is wrong" literally has no meaning independent from emotion. You aren't discussing mathmatics, you're discussing a social issue. There is no air tight argument because any and all arguments are predicated upon opinion.
>>
>>67966666
Ask yourself this question: How many people below the age of 18 could provide for a child?
>>
>>67977907
HAAAAA, same goes for pro pedo. People are pro pedo often use emotional appeal because they like to have their pee pee touched by children.
>>
File: 1377423605114.png (23 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
1377423605114.png
23 KB, 300x295
>>67977474
>The end-game final answer is that sex with children is wrong
>it's wrong
>it just is

But that's literally the most simple, reductionist moral position one could take. Saying something is 'just wrong' basically tries to shame and/or force the opposition to comply. It's underhanded, fucking weak nonsense 0/10 tier bullshit. Fuck you.
>>
>>67977907
It shouldn't be an emotional appeal. I arrived at my conclusion because it's based on a variety of factors that mostly end negatively. None of it is based on emotion. You too can find out but it wasn't the purpose of my role in this thread to lay out exactly why. I played the devil's advocate so that you can start on the journey to the truth. Once you find it, your position is rock solid and nobody can argue their way out of it.
>>
>>67978234
You think that because you don't know. I actually do. I know the full implications of EVERYTHING. Therefore my final answer is LOADED. To you, who doesn't know it's meaning, it's worthless. To me, it's a simple answer because the complexity behind it is understood.
>>
>>67977851
Educating pesos upon the harmful effects will result in pedos who avoid causing harm when they can, but ultimately still fuck children. Just like educating people about the risks of sex causes people not to abstain from sex, but practice safe sex.

Ironically this will result in more pedos getting away with fucking kids, because reducing the more obvious harm caused will also reduce the amount of detected abuse. A broken bone is more easily noticeable than stomach cancer.

If there's one thing to learn from history about sex, it's that you can't make people stop having sex by telling them to stop. And you can't tell pedos to stop fucking kids because it isn't nice.
>>
>>67966666
Any guy who tries to get with a little girl knows exactly what he is doing, plain and simple manipulation of a weaker mind for the intent of sexual pleasure and or satiafaction.

Manipulating people for sex is wrong, at any age.

All people should figure out sex on their own, not from the help of some guy trying to get his dick wet in tight cunt.

Pedos disgust me because its nothing but lying and intellectual dishonesty, they buy their own lies to keep themselves from killing themselves from the realization that they cant get with anyone unless they mold that mind the way they want from a young age. They only fool themselves and use sjw type argumentitive tactics to shame you for not being such a slimy manipulitive slave to the primal urges and senses.
>>
>>67978274
>negatively
According to your emotions

I'm not saying it's OK to fuck kids. I'm just telling to not be an autist pretending this is some objective issue. It isnt. Trauma is an emotional issue. Trauma is literally emotions. You have no legs on this one buddy.
>>
>>67966666
Biologically speaking, anyone who is of sexual maturity is of age to have sex, so basically teenagers are fair game.

Socially speaking the flaw of the 'mental maturity' argument is that there are people in their 20s and 30s who aren't mature enough to be considered adults.

>>67978644
>manipulation of a weaker mind
So people aren't allowed to have sex with people who are dumber than them then?
>>
>>67978424
>LISTEN and BELIEVE

are you being satirical?
>>
>>67978439
You're only speaking in the physiological sense (where yes, it's possible to prevent harm) but there's damages both mentally and to their development as a person later down the road. They also don't understand why a child seems to "consent" to something and they think that makes it okay. Their decision making is different and less developed than an adults as well. So again, once they are educated about the amount of damage they can do (that's not readily apparent), they'll hopefully make better choices and that'll lead to less crimes being committed.
>>
>>67978757
>weaker mind
I think he meant mental development. Not IQ.
>>
>>67978770
I never asked you to listen and believe. I asked you to start talking. Read my comment. This is exactly why I said you guys will be on the losing end, should the left ever try to relax laws on pedophilia.
>>
>>67978644
You are retarded
>>
>>67978811
And I'm telling you why, no, it wont.

You should probably also consider how society views sex is easily the largest factor in the trauma involved in the vast majority of cases.
>>
>>67978870
Whether it be 'mental maturity' or simply being from dumb his post was saying it was wrong to be manipulate someone to have sex. What of people who say anything to get the other person to have sex with them and then they back out? Are they pedophiles? The other person was gullible and was manipulated after all.
>>
>>67978944
I've already explained how pedos being on the losing end is an inescapable impossibility.

Pedophilia was also much more tolerated in more conservative times, by the way. Kids were told to keep their mouths shut not to shame their families.

You sound like a massively autistic tool, exactly the kind of person pesos find it easiest to pull one over on.
>>
>>67979263
Your original argument boils down to: it's pointless to argue because they'll just do it anyways. Which leads to enacting laws against it because it's just wrong. You can't just enact a law because you say or feel "it's just wrong" You have to understand the "why" of it.

I'm sorry that you don't see it objectively and you never will. You won't change or resist anything with that kind of thinking.
>>
>>67979608
Your line of thought is exactly the same in piracy debates. Why go after pirates if they'll always be able to pirate? That's not the point. The point is that you should always strive to enact laws and push education that's good for society rather than give up and roll over.
>>
>>67979679
My original argument is right, it is generally pointless to argue. You generally can't talk someone out of their sexuality, and people generally will act on their sexuality. Pedos will generally always act on their urges, just like all humans will generally act on their sexual urges.

You can reduce rates of murder by talking to people because murder isn't generally a core part of a person's identity. You can't reduce rates of adult-child sex by talking to pedos because their sexuality is generally a part of their core identity, just like your sexuality is a part of your core identity.

For these reasons arguments why pedophilia is right or wrong is pointless. It's preaching to the choir.
>>
>>67979963
Your line of logic is "let's stop pirates by telling them that they're wrong and should stop."

How well has that been shown to work

You're wasting time and effort on arguments that not only do pedos not care to listen to, they aren't even by and large correct.
>>
>>67975806
>>Young children - before after their bodies are developed - don't have the mental capacity to be responsible of themselves, much less others.
They are perfectly capable of handling themselves if they weren't pandered and lied to for whole their life until they hit the arbitrary number of Earth-Sun cycles. Make them work once they can, don't lie to them about world being happy place of peace and cotton-candy and respect them as human beings. They lack information, wisdom and customs and that makes them look like idiots, but children are intelligent. They just lack knowledge and follow logic given by adults who for some reason want to sugarcoat their worldview with lies and propaganda.
>>
>>67979679
Thats funny, because you typing the word objectively does not make a subjective concept objective and it never will.

In any case, the amount of pedos you've successfully argued out of fucking kids to date equals zero. That is why the argument is meaningless, for you anyways.
>>
>>67980313
My bed time has been extended b/c of this debate but I'm really going this time.

Look. The thread was about getting people ready to debate on the inevitable moment where pedophiles will try to get rights to have sex with a child. You're saying it's pointless to find out why. It's pointless to research, pointless to debate, all pointless. I'm saying no it's not. You NEED TO KNOW in order to enact what is best for a society. Sometimes a society will need sex with teens b/c survival depends on it, but in times of safety (like now), they won't. But if YOU are not educated on it, then you lose. You automatically lose.

>>67980459
>You're wasting time and effort on arguments that not only do pedos not care to listen to, they aren't even by and large correct.

Like I said, I know exactly what's correct and what's not correct. I understand the reality of it. It's YOU that's in the dark, but I'm unwilling to dig deeper b/c that's outside the role of what I decided I was gonna play. I enlightened you, you refuse to take the journey, there's really nothing else I can do to help you.

>How well has that been shown to work
It's actually worked very well because Steam has made a business out of capturing that segment. Lots of people prefer to buy now because games are just cheap.
>>
>>67979963
If we're talking about modern pirates than anti-piracy laws are not at all good for society. Copyright in the TPP is what 150 fucking years after the authors' death?

Combine that with the shit the music industry does with 'sampling' or 'this .25 second section of your song sounds like this other .25 second section of our protected song so we're gonna need you to bend over' and you have a disaster in the making.
>>
>>67981034
I'm saying it's pointless because one

1) the very concept of an 'airtight argument' in the context of a social issue is fundamentally impossible

2) the people who oppose pedos, like you, do not need an air tight argument. They, and you, are content opposing pedos on principle.

3)pedos themselves are not going to listen to your arguments just like horny teenagers aren't going to listen to you preaching abstinence

I never said it was pointless to research, but beware actual earnest research is likely to support pedos more often than not. Since, you know, there's nothing intrinsically wrong with sex.

>Steam
That has literally nothing to do with the argument whatsoever.

I asked you to explain how telling pirates they should stop pirating works, and you gave me a statement about something that has absolutely nothing to do with telling pirates anything at all.

>I know and you don't because I say so
Simply amazing.

You're a complete and utter fool and completely part for the course for the average anti-pedo.
>>
>>67979487
You cant formulate sentences to prove your "point". You are defending fucking a little girl. Your opinion is worthless.
>>
>>67982541
Define what you mean by 'a little girl', nice sexism by the way little boys are also the victims of straight and gay pedophilia.
>>
>>67982541
>muh feels
Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.