[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are black men so alpha when they dont have father figures?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
File: mike-tyson-boxers-photo-u78.jpg (41 KB, 588x733) Image search: [Google]
mike-tyson-boxers-photo-u78.jpg
41 KB, 588x733
why are black men so alpha when they dont have father figures?
>>
Because we're literally God-like men. You cucks don't believe in God, he's not on your side
>>
>>67965962
Because they are basically gorillas.
>>
>>67965962

I think you're mistaking alpha behavior with chimping out.

YUUUUUUGE difference.
>>
Prison
>>
>>67966590
>because we are literally ape like men. you cucks have evolved so so much that chimps are no longer on your side
>>
File: einstein.png (443 KB, 631x641) Image search: [Google]
einstein.png
443 KB, 631x641
>>67965962
>why are black men so alpha when they dont have father figures?
they're not "alpha" -- closer to 'omega'... and they've gone full circle and ended up at 'Neanderthal'

>being a grunt =/= alpha male in a scientific world
>>
they were bred for strength during slavery
>>
>>67965962
Most nigs are actually malnourished. Guess that extra melanin is a curse after all.

Gorillas like tyson are outliers irl.
>>
>>67965962
High test levels makes it very hard for blacks to be pussies.
>>
>>67965962
Are you somehow unaware of the fact that Tyson only became a good boxer because he had a white father figure and was trained and raised by whites?
Within a year or two after leaving his white trainers and joining Don King, he turned into a nigger and started losing his fights.
>>
>>67967812
its true
>>
>>67967940
no, somehow i was not aware of that
>>
>>67965962
steroids and cocaine
>>
>>67966590
This.
>>
their culture tells them that if they don't pretend to be super alpha, they are failures

that's partly to blame for them doing incredibly stupid shit and killing each other constantly

also they have 7% higher testosterone on average which is quite significant
>>
theres nothing alpha about you your just a typical boot lipped nigger
>>
>>67965962
>implying all black men are alpha
>>
>>67965962
Low IQ + high testosterone makes them not give a fuck. Also makes them go to prison all the time and get shot by the cops
>>
>>67965962
>no father figure
>Who is Cus D'Amato

Shouldn't you be protesting trump, you cuck
>>
>>67968555

How can both the Germans and the Japanese- two traditionally masculine cultures- turn to such cuck faggots?

That is the real question.
>>
>>67968555
Holy fuck . 7 percent? No wonder I look like a girl compared to my friend.
>>
>>67968647
You have to wonder how Tyson would have turned out if Cus had lived another 5 or 10 years.
>>
>>67965962
insecurity
>>
>>67968770
Not into some Muslim black power piece of shit (though he's matured now)
He would've been a more well rounded individual
>>
>>67965962
They're not. Most of them are faggots on the down low, raised by single mothers and highly emotional and impulsive. Not alpha.
>>
>>67965962
the fact that hey dont have fathers leaves them without any proper male role model, and they develop a severe inferiority complex that they cope with by acting "manly". The problem is that the jews make sure the men they see are violent criminals so they try to be as brutish as possible to make themselves feel better
>>
they're not alpha, just psychopaths and narcissists

an alpha looks out for the herd but these guys will turn against each other for literally anything that's not alpha behavior
>>
File: 1456726875131.jpg (43 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1456726875131.jpg
43 KB, 720x540
superior genetics
>>
>>67965962
ITT op thinks arrogance == being alpha.
Come on USA git gud.
>>
>>67965962
Compensating.
>>
>>67965962
When you're young and living in poverty it forces you to grow up quicker. Girls in similar condition start puberty earlier than not.
>>
>>67965962
Daily reminder that American blacks were bred by whites to be strong. Whites literally gave them their only positive attribute.

Just look at actual Africans for comparison.
>>
>>67966988
Nice comeback faggot
>>
>>67969187
That nasty ass face isn't superior. Also, whites are taller than niggers.
>>
>>67969385
African Americans also have around 25% European ancestry. A lot of yanks had jungle fever.
>>
>>67965962
He did have a father figure that got him into boxing. A white family raised him when he was a teen.
>>
File: fedor.jpg (30 KB, 416x640) Image search: [Google]
fedor.jpg
30 KB, 416x640
>>67965962
ironic considering tyson idolizes the shit out of pic related now a days
>>
>>67965962
Because their culture has not succumbed to blue-pill cuck ideology.

The jews have no need or desire to blue-pill blacks. That would actually be detrimental to their cause.

By the way watch this fucking BASED video by the great Ali:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HBnc8YNaaQ
>>
>>67965962
your specific question was "why are black men so alpha when they dont have father figures".

from personal experience, I can tell you they are not all as alpha as you are making them out to be.

Now, I am not saying they are less alpha than whites, or more alpha than whites. I am simply saying that the ratios are pretty similiar.

from what i have seen growing up in LA, most black males who dont have father are complete mamas boys. they get thier male influence from thier friends or gangs they join. and honestly, having white family from the south, there is an odd similiarity to them.

they are not alpha, a lot of them are just stupid. they do stupid things to impress there friends. there is always this atmosphere of "one upping" each other. and my white family from the south is exactly the same. theyre a bunch of hicks who get drunk way to often and do stupid shit. they are also easily offended and feel the need to physically harm those who call them out in order to "restore" thier honor. they go to jail all the time.

White males like me, who have midwestern parents and grew on middle class, know better than to do stupid shit like this. I've never been to jail, never been pulled over, and have never had a ticket of any kind. because i know better than to do that shit. i want to have a good career, i want to marry someone and have kids with them (already married and working on having kids) and I want to be financially responsible. these where things that i was taught from my parents.

black people arent taught this those, and they get perpetually stuck in this late teenage years mentality of always trying to prove themself and acting tough.

so to answer your question, they are not all alpha. a lot of them are just stupid. but its not like the black race is the only race that suffers from this.
>>
>>67970221
Are you retarded? There is no race more blue pilled than niggers.
>>
>why is this cherry picked ghetto raised black boxeur so though?

Gee I wonder why
>>
>>67965962
Virile is different than alpha you cuck.
>>
not very alpha

the UFC top 15 (really 16) heavyweights is somewhat racially diverse
but let's say you count someone who is 1/2 white as 0.5 white people
then it is hugely disproportionately white

there's only one "black" guy, and he's actually just a mulatto

they are significantly weaker than white people
the World's Strongest Man competition is overwhelmingly white
even amongst normal people

the current boxing champion is English
before that it was a Russian for like 9 years

>>67967360
>>67969385
>le selective breeding
they are weaker

http://therightstuff.biz/2015/08/27/coal-is-overrated/
>>
>>67965962
Testosterone. Same reason they are violent, unable to empathize, etc.
>>
>>67965962
I'd say alpha was forming world empires, mastering farming/crop rotation, medicine, the sciences, chemistry, engineering, mathematics, space exploration, the arts etc etc etc

Black people are funny :^)
>>
Because jew media tells you they are. American niggers are loud and obnoxious, with low is, but they aren't any better at fighting than men of other races. They act aggressiveas a means to avoid physical confrontation, they assume you are afraid of them and will back down.

Niggers who migrated directly from former British colonies were much better behaved than their children. Why? Western media and the Internet. Now niggers everywhere who are exposed to western media act like American niggers because they see how western society rewards this behaviour by holding them up as ultra masculine and white cucks worship and are afraid of them and white women are draped all over them in rap videos.
>>
>>67971308
no, you fool

it's because the blacks who migrated early on were an elite sample who were smart enough to escape their shitty countries
>>
>>67971308
this all of this.
>>
>>67965962
lmao what? They're effeminate, that's why they're so violent.
>>
>>67969521
he's got a whistle. clearly he is employed by the master of the house to save pretty white girls from bad skin by enforcing the Rules of the Beach.
>>
>>67965962
Do you have any desire to follow a nigger, or listen to a nigger's advice, or make a nigger happy, or give a nigger your food?

How is a nigger alpha again?
>>
OP is obviously a faggot and over his head

He cherrypicked a boxeur to make his point. Independent of race, you don't become a boxeur by growing up on sesame street, most boxeurs have rough, fucked up childhoods. Italians and irish used to comefrom poor neighborhoods thats why most boxeurs had that background back in the day, after that it was more blacks who started to show up
>>
>>67971765
>boxeur

to your point, gladiatorial sports are property crimes, not some proxy for intrasexual conflict.
>>
Yes so alpha there whole continent got colonised
>>
>>67965962
you confuse a lack of general awareness of ones surroundings for being alpha. its like saying wile coyote is a bad ass

they start shit and get shot by cops. maybe wearing "colors" to represent your gang and having that "bling" and throwing up hand signs is stupid

other races dont bother with such faggotry in regards to their organized crime
>>
>>67972291
yikes check the wop on this one.

newsflash: indices of group affiliation aren't degenerate, they are by definition culture.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.