[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do American /pol/acks think about the American Nationalist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: anp.png (73 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
anp.png
73 KB, 1200x750
What do American /pol/acks think about the American Nationalist Party?

>establish English as official language
>secure and close borders, end things like H1B visa programs
>economic policies promoting re-industrialization and reciprocal trade

Seems like a very Trump-esque party.
>>
File: 1457648247122.png (142 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457648247122.png
142 KB, 1920x1080
>>67964336
redundant now that Trump turned millions of Republicans into nationalists
>>
File: RYLcdEz.png (119 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
RYLcdEz.png
119 KB, 1200x800
>>67964336
The MAGA Party.

CIVIC-Nationalism would be great.
>>
Focus on bringing fusionism back to all 50 States before you bother creating a third party.
>>
>>67964336
Just read their 26 points. Their views are exactly what this country needs. Pretty level-headed too, nothing that extreme, except maybe the leaving the UN one.
>>
>>67967534
Isolationism is the key to nationalism. If we stayed in the UN we'd just have 50 different countries saying "dass raciss open ur borders"
>>
File: American Falange.gif (3 KB, 352x216) Image search: [Google]
American Falange.gif
3 KB, 352x216
>>67964336
REBUILD THE AMERICAN FALANGE
>>
>>67967534
>just read their 26 points
Link?
>>
it actually sounds like a good movement desu

http://www.nationalistpartyamerica.com/26_points
>>
>>67967661
Yeah and I get that, but at the same time if we didn't have a worldwide forum for every nation to talk it seems like we'd run into the issues of the past where vendettas would turn bloody, like Rwanda. If we didn't have the UN Pakistan and India might've nuked each other by now.
>>
>>67968112
>http://www.nationalistpartyamerica.com/26_points
>>
I actually like most of their platform. I think the anti free trade stuff is a little stupid and then there's this line:

>Nobody should pay zero taxes!

Which seems to imply they want to get rid of the EITC and raise the tax burden on a lot of the working poor.

But they want e-verify, some kind of single payer style healthcare, English as a national language, and to make sure we don't take in more new arrivals than we can assimilate so I probably agree with them more than I do the Dems or Repubs.
>>
>>67968155
>If we didn't have the UN Pakistan and India might've nuked each other by now
>implying pakis and pooinloos nuking each other is a bad thing
Besides, the UN sends "peacekeeping troops" to places and I don't know about you but I'm not too excited about a bunch of african "soldiers" coming into my country.

>>67968208
Thanks for the link
>>
>>67968354
We have to be mercantile in today's global economy anon. 'Free trade' is exactly what allows Mexico and Chine to have such huge trade deficits over us, because their trade ain't free.
>>
>>67968487
I could care less if those two countries annihilated each other either anon but with nukes there's such thing as MAD, and the environmental impact of nukes obliterating a sub-continent that contains 2 billion people, and a nation that grows in the global economy is a no go for Earth's future.

I'm with you on the 'peacekeeping' troops crap tho
>>
Neat!

Thanks for bringing this party to /pol/'s attention.
>>
>>67964336
they're hit and miss. Still if our 2 party system was between them and libertarians I would be a happy man
>>
>>67968703
>but with nukes there's such thing as MAD

As a kid that was one thing I never really realized; if someone lobs a nuke at another country, it isn't just that one country that retaliates but rather every nuclear power lobs nukes at their enemies so if pakis and indians get into a pissing contest the U.S. and russia might launch their arsenals as well.
>>
>>67969116
"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."

Precisely why the UN is at least somewhat useful.
>>
The guy who runs the website seem to have his shit together.

I would support them and be an activist if they could get a good public face and attention.
>>
>>67971738
I wish Trump would back them. They have lots of overlapping ideals and Trump really is the face of a true American nationalist.
>>
>>67972190
Whatever happens this fall, I hope they get a young leader and some noise, and like 10 years from now have Donald's backing as like passing the torch, especially if the Republican party turns against Trump, that would be good.
>>
>>67964336
The seal is off centre to the hoist side, I don't like that
>but anon don't you when the flag waves it'll look like it's actually centred
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>67964336

I'm all for it,

but is it a front for white supremcists?

I am proud American, but not white (hispano)

I fear I would just be secretly mocked or even worse if I openly identify as an American Nationalist.
>>
>>67964336
How long has it existed? Would be perfect for Trump if the GOP pulls a fast one
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.