[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He tried to warn us. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy 5R
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: MJ.jpg (66 KB, 460x613) Image search: [Google]
MJ.jpg
66 KB, 460x613
He tried to warn us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y

reminder that the jews killed him
"sue me, jew me"
"kick me, kike me"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE
>>
I forgot he had god-tier vocals. Good man
>>
yes neo-pol, ignore it, and shitpost instead
>>
File: oyveygibshekles.jpg (15 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
oyveygibshekles.jpg
15 KB, 263x192
>>67964298
Bump.
>>
>>67964298
Daily reminder that being pedo is okay if you are black and can sing.
>>
did he get framed for the kiddy diddling?
>>
>>67967114
good goy

>>67967163

They framed him, that didn't have the effect they hoped (people had more faith in him than they expected) so they ended up actually killing him
>>
>>67964298
https://twitter.com/frontback777

He's still alive.
>>
>>67967382
that's just one of the many MJ wannabees.
>>
>>67964298
It's actually quite telling.
The world's most obsessive anti-racist has had such incredibly poor experiences with jews, that even he can't deny their vile nature.
>>
>>67967528
even the bible says:

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Judaism was highjacked by a bunch of evil pieces of shit. Real jews don't exist anymore.
>>
File: GettyImages-130555486[1].jpg (57 KB, 800x627) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-130555486[1].jpg
57 KB, 800x627
RIP MJ
>>
>>67967163
No, he admitted to sleeping in the same bed as little boys, make as many excuses as you want but he is a grown man sharing a bed with children that he isn't even related to.
>>
>>67968911
>No, he admitted to sleeping in the same bed as little boys,
he had a gigantic bed. and people can just sleep in the same bed without having sex. faggot.
>>
>>67968911
I'm a straight male and I slept with a male friend. I sleep with cats yet I'm not sexually interested in cats. I've slept with other friends when I had a girlfriend yet I was very loyal to her throughout the relationship. Are you retarded or something? Oh wait, you're British, I don't even have to ask.
>>
>>67967921

> The Twelves Tribes don't exist anymore
> Europeans don't exist anymore
>>
>>67969494

...did you cuddle with your male friend....
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.