[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Beaten and made to carry bags of rocks for 18 hours a da
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
>Beaten and made to carry bags of rocks for 18 hours a day: Lesbian ex-Mormon tells of shocking abuse her PARENTS subjected her to in 'conversion therapy to make her straight'
>Alex Cooper came out as gay in 2009 when she was 15, but was sent for 'conversion therapy' by her Mormon parents to 'make her straight'
>That 'therapy' involved beatings, verbal abuse and mental torture
>At one point she attempted suicide 'as a 16th birthday present to herself'
>Now she has written a book, revealing the dangers of the 'therapy'
>She is also fighting to get states to ban gay conversion therapy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3497861/Beaten-carry-bags-rocks-18-hours-day-Lesbian-ex-Mormon-tells-shocking-physical-mental-abuse-doled-make-straight.html
>>
What she really needed was a proper dicking. Like all lesbians.
>>
>>67962944

She's probably lying
>>
>>67962944
Lesbians aren't real anyway.
>>
but i thought mormons were nice
>>
>>67964359
Mormons take self hate too far.
>>
>>67962944

qt desu senpai

Did it worked ?
>>
>>67964359

shes a half nigger so they put her through the rigors to help her turn white
>>
>>67962944

The special dubs on OPs post hold the answer. 44 special.
>>
>>67964359
What is wrong with trying to save her from degeneracy?
>>
>>67962944
Can she substantiate any of these claims?
>>
>>67962944
Only therapy into straightness lesbians need is a good dicking tnqhwuiimbsbl
>>
>>67962944
>attempted suicide
>failed

Women can't do anything right.
>>
>>67964600

>Curing deeply rooted mental illness by carrying rocks and receiving verbal insults

Are you fucking retarded? Seriously, are you? Being a fag is a mental illness for definite, but there sure as fuck isn't a cure for it right now never mind this fucking 17th century shit.
>>
Proving, once and for all, that anon just doesn't care about humans who are not straight white males.
>>
>>67964677
Of course not. As usual, it's baseless claims, a few suicide attempts thrown in, and I'm sure she was raped during it, too.
>>
>>67964911
There was a cure my 9/11 ending digits friends stoned to death, burned to death, or simply put to death.
>>
How come we never see more hit pieces on Orthodox jews?
>>
>>67962944
>>Beaten and made to carry bags of rocks for 18 hours a day

lets see those palms. no? you wouldn't be hiding anything would you? borderline pathological liar maybe? let's just say yes.
>>
>>67964921
why don't you care about jewish children raped by rabbis?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_abuse_cases_in_Brooklyn's_Haredi_community
>>
Things that probably didn't happen.

She probably doesn't ever consider that her family believe she is going to hell and that what they did was in the interest of her eternal soul. Probably doubly important for Mormons who believe they will be Gods of their own universes and will have their family be Gods with them too when they die (however it works).

The only problem here is a general lack of demand for a safe chemical means to suppress homosexual urges.
>>
>>67964359
Mormons have the largest single collection of private gold storage, and they also make up 25% of the FBI despite being a small minority of "christians" Utah jews.
>>
>>67964880
>hurr women attempt to kill themselves four times as often as men yet totally mean to despite actually killing themselves four times less than men do and aren't just doing it to prove they're a victim
>>
>>67962944
Homosexuality and lesbianism is usually the byproduct of an abusive home life from someone of the opposite sex, single mothers in men, and fathers in women.

The only conversion therapy that would work would be engineering half a dozen abusive relationships with the same sex partner, one after the other, until the subject's mental barriers break and they either:

1) Realize everyone can be an asshole, not just men or women

2) Withdraw into themselves and deny reality, at which point standard therapy for a few years will open them up and lead them back to 1.

I've known MANY lesbians who have "switched sides" after suffering a string of abusive lesbian partners. Usually, they break after 3 relationships. Less if they lose something valuable in the "breakup".

I had one who was a lesbian for over 20 years and had 3 abusive lovers and came ot me for therapy. She finally left the last one after said partner had beaten her 12 year old son into a coma. A year after that, she got into a relationship with a man, and has been "straight" ever since. She insists she's "really bisexual" and just has a preference to men now though.

The son eventually recovered, and is gay now as well.

It's the cycle of abuse, really.
>>
>>67965071

That's not a cure, that just made everyone closeted for their entire lives. Men would raise families and die without anyone ever knowing they got fucked in the ass in public bathrooms during gay meets.

There will be a cure for homosexuality one day.
>>
>>67962944
Okay, so the carrying rocks technique doesn't work. That's no reason to give up completely
>>
>>67963231
first post best post
>>
>>67962944
Some parents need to give their kids to people with actual fucking brains. God damn.
>>
>>67965371

Can confirm this is 1488% true

My Jewish convert mother is a Mormonphile.

She's goes on and on about Mormons have an identical history to the Jews, except they haven't had their own Holocaust yet to use as a pretext for Utah to secede and become the North American Israel.

Give it a decade or so though. I'm sure we'll have a genocide of the Mormons eventually, considering they're the most hated religion in the US next to Muslims.
>>
>>67962944
It's the parents fault for not homeschooling her. Don't send her to 8 hours a day of indoctrination then act all surprised when it works.
>>
How does she know if she's a lesbian if she's not been properly loser fucked
>>
>>67963231

/thread
>>
>>67962944
Is she still a lesbian? Because she's fucking hot and that would be a shame.
>>
>Beaten and made to carry bags of rocks for 18 hours a day: Lesbian ex-Mormon tells of shocking abuse her PARENTS subjected her to

I'm pretty much fully erect right now.
>>
>>67965104
well theres also no proof that she isnt lying
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.