[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't Russians fly a plane if they can go to space and shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (363 KB, 1280x795) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
363 KB, 1280x795
Why can't Russians fly a plane if they can go to space and shit?
>>
>>67960256
Airline was Fly Dubai, so correction: why can't sandniggers fly planes?
>>
>>67960256
I know most Americans are stupid (including myself) but you should know Russians like to crash things.
>>
>>67960397
They can totally fly them, they just have a hard time landing them.
>>
>>67960256
I help build that plane :(

>boeing 777

>if you look real closely, you can probably see my fingerprints all over that leading edge flap

had an impeccible safety record till these last couple of years, mostly due to pilot fuck ups.
>>
Is that the plane? Looks surprisingly in better shape than i expected.
>>
>>67960714
Reported
>>
>>67960714
>you can probably see my fingerprints all over that leading edge flap
You dirty bastard.
>>
>>67960256
also, the only reasing it started on fire was because the engine mount snapping pins worked perfectly except the plane was flying so slowely that the engine wasnt pulled under the wing like it should have. that was what caused the fire. the left side engine broke off exactly as designed.
>>
>>67961393
>the left side engine broke off exactly as designed.
Nice design.
>>
>>67960825
nope, that aircraft was a boeing 737
>>
>>67960256
I hate how this gets limited media attention. If this happened in the US,Canada,UK,Australia,Japan, it would be huge news. But when it happens in the middle east,Russia,and Africa you almost never hear about it. Gets minimal attention.
>>
File: Image2.jpg (33 KB, 493x386) Image search: [Google]
Image2.jpg
33 KB, 493x386
>>67960714
>if you look real closely, you can probably see my fingerprints all over that leading edge flap
>>if you look real closely
Topest of kek
>>
>>67961600
it really is. otherwise when the plane belly crash without the landing gear, the engine would rip the wing to shreads, releasing jet fuel everywhere and also cause the aircraft to potentially roll. which is one of the worst things that can happen during a crash landings.

heres a video of this particular crash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6ndR0h3h5c
>>
>>67961989
man, i dont know if its the toppest of keks. maybe moderate kek?
>>
File: image.jpg (358 KB, 1536x1855) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358 KB, 1536x1855
>>67961911
Literally front page news right now
>>
>>67962275
It just wasnt what I was expecting at the moment
>>
>>67961989
>>67960903
hello newfags
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.