[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will Trump insult Hillary?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 23
File: hil.jpg (42 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
hil.jpg
42 KB, 992x558
So far, Trump has taken all his Republican opponents down by ruining their public image through clever insults. Jeb was "low energy." Rubio was "little marco". Cruz is "Lyin' Ted." But given that Hillary is a woman, he probably wont get away with something like this because the media will spin it as chauvinism.

Let's brainstorm. What kind of nicknames would be effective against Hillary?
>>
>>67958869
Corrupted cunt.
>>
HILDAWG
Clinton the Criminal
Hillary Who Should Be In Prison
BULLDYKE
Dumb bitch
>>
i hope she has him executed after she's elected
>>
>>67959116
Seriously though any insult relating to her being a woman is off the table. Cunt, bitch, harpy, cow, pig, hag, bleeding from her wherever, all that stuff is a no go.
>>
>>67958869
Trumps has 0 chances against her if he is actually that stupid to call her names in the final election he will be doomed.

I actually don't like Hillary but she is 10 times stronger than any of trump's rivals so far.
>>
bengazi incident
>>
>""""clever""" insults
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Hillary "the H is in Benghazi is silent" Clinton
>>
>>67959429
They are clever not in themselves but in how Trump employs them. They are seemingly simple, but Trump knows how to use them effectively. Let's dispel with this fiction that Trump doesn't know what he's doing. Trump knows exactly what he's doing.
>>
Hillary "H is silent for Cunt" Clinton
>>
>>67959304
Stfu chink
>>
File: hillbush.jpg (55 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
hillbush.jpg
55 KB, 600x596
She will be "The Faker"

>fake marriage
>fake accent
>fake sports team affiliation
>fake rage against banks
>fake email security
>fake benghazi video excuse
>>
>>67958869
Senile old dusty cunt
>>
Criminal would probably be pretty effective.
>>
he will give her a facial during debates
>>
>>67959368
How about cuck?
>>
Hitlary
Henghazi
Hilarity
Soros Jr
>>
>>67959785

This. He needs to call her a criminal and never stop.

He just released his first (?) ad against Clinton and it was just that clip of her barking. Get fucking smart, Trump.
>>
>>67958869
This
>>
>>67958869
He just needs to make a Bill Clinton sex jokes.
>>
>>67958869

I honestly believe that he won't drop one insult. He is going to turn "Presidential" and whip her sorry tired ass by red-pilling the masses with the truth about her and a smile.
>>
File: 1458239893403.jpg (86 KB, 868x868) Image search: [Google]
1458239893403.jpg
86 KB, 868x868
Hillary would be the only candidate he doesn't give a nick name because if he gets the nomination. More like how are they going to argue with each other?

Hillary calls him a Misogynist. Trump calls her an enabler
Hillary mentions makes mention of his business calls. He calls her on Bengazi
Hillary calls him Hitler. Trump calls her Bush 3.0
>>
>>67959743
I think The Faker is probably the best so far. I can see Trump saying it. "Look, she's a faker. It's true. I hate to break it to you but its true. She's a faker."

Do you think Trumps PR browses /pol/ or should we contact them?
>>
>>67960159
i think their public interaction is through twitter. just tweet a screencap of good posts.
>>
>>67959978
It would be nice if he brought up the fact that putting Hillary in the house would repair and glass ceiling women have broken in this country. It's pretty unbelievable that tons of women are uninformed enough to vote for that tyrant.
>>
File: trumpvshillarymural.jpg (161 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
trumpvshillarymural.jpg
161 KB, 750x1000
>>67959378
Hillary, herself, is far from strong. She's old, tired, and weak. However, her campaign is incredibly formidable due to the Machiavellian tendencies of her campaign and the DNC, itself. In the past election, PACs ran ads essentially blaming Romney for a former employee's wife dying of cancer. Compare low-blows like that to the "honor" that Cuckservatives wish to fight with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDufM8wQmQA

Trump is more qualified to break the DNC than any of the idealist scumbags we've seen in recent years, whether he indulges in name-calling (assuming it's not in direct reference to her gender, essentially justifying the expected accusations we can presume she'll throw at him) or not.

Regardless, get that pestle and mortar ready, Jose. You have a job to do.
>>
KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

PLEASE LET HIM CALL HER A KEK IT WOULD MAKE HISTORY
>>
>>67958869
Mark my words. At some point during a debate between the two, he's going to ask her very nicely if she'll let us hear her bark again.

"Will you bark for us, Hillary? It was so lovely before. Very lovely."
>>
>>67960644
>>67959378

The referenced Romney ad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU3aT6P1bew
>>
File: cob.png (198 KB, 538x330) Image search: [Google]
cob.png
198 KB, 538x330
Cathy O' brien
>>
>>67958869
"No stamina"
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
>>67958869
Inb4 the don comes out with a massive fucking list of Hilliarys BS and corruption.
>>
spillary because she's a mess
>>
File: 1450089518640.jpg (37 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
1450089518640.jpg
37 KB, 553x567
>>67960133
>Hillary calls him Hitler
i would pay money to see this happen
fuck 2016 is gonna be such a good year
>>
File: 1457852848802.gif (2 MB, 431x286) Image search: [Google]
1457852848802.gif
2 MB, 431x286
>>67958869
The media will spin anything as bad, might as well make it count. The best thing he can say about her is that she's fake because it's the most obvious. Him telling it like it is and her being a terrible actor and devoid of human emotion is a great dichotomy.
>>
>>67958869
N E O C O N
E
O
C
O
N
>>
File: gHplRM9.jpg (113 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
gHplRM9.jpg
113 KB, 950x534
>>67958869
Before every answer in the debates he should say Ambassador Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods, and Glen Doherty.

Hillary looks over in shock as she knows she has to face this for months.

>pic related
>>
>>67958869
Don't you think she looks tired?
>>
>>67961266
why is it any different than everyone else seems to call him that.
>>
File: 1419897149441.jpg (23 KB, 304x450) Image search: [Google]
1419897149441.jpg
23 KB, 304x450
sex goddess
>>
>>67959241
I like Criminal Clinton
>>
>>67958869
>>67959378

He's already making a big deal of her "stamina". But le epic Dilbert man theorizes Trump could label her "anti-male".
>>
File: 1453547772948.png (384 KB, 632x422) Image search: [Google]
1453547772948.png
384 KB, 632x422
"The Snake"
>>
>>67961472
it would make my memereceptors implode
>>
>>67958869
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE4h6tOgVgc
>>
>>67961561
wtf is that real?
>>
His race with Hillary will get ugly due to infinite amount of YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE ad hominems coming his way. His standing could be better if he did not do anything at all, to look above her.
>>
I was thinking about how I can't wait to watch Trump savage Hillary the way he completely verbally destroys and humiliates all of his other opponents, but then I realized when he does it to her, the scumbag media will try to portray it as some aggressiveness against women shit.

I just want to see him call her a disgusting liar to her face and completely mock her hypocrisy and corruption in front of everyone. All of the establishment Republicans are such cucks, Romney and Mccain tried to be all PC and polite and look at how well they did in their elections and how people still called them racist and bigoted and shit even though they were basically liberal PC wimps
>>
Billary
>>
>>67961907
of course! it was part of the #loveyourbody campaign hillary did with the feminists :)
>>
>>67961954
what trump needs is a WOMAN OF COLOR vice president to give hillary all the shit
that way shes below her the privilege chain so shes allowed to attack her
>>
>>67962115
his campaign manager is "half"
>>
File: 1458245332424.png (517 KB, 1040x996) Image search: [Google]
1458245332424.png
517 KB, 1040x996
>>67958869
He's already started, he will destroy her. If the media can't shill Hillary over Trump the public know what an evil cunt she is
>>
File: 1.jpg (292 KB, 1057x1024) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
292 KB, 1057x1024
>>67962115

that was basically the same logic for why the GOP chose Palin
>>
>>67961797
The punchline? The end of a bad joke? Doesn't seem like it would flow very well

>>67961643
Snakes are "scary" and "strong"

>>67961571
>>67959972
Democrats/independents don't believe this. When she did the 12 hour long Benghazi thing, the media solidified her defense against this attack.

>>67959743
>>67960159
The faker is fantastic.
>>
I hope he doesn't toss insults at her.

I hope he says "She's a nice person, OK, but she just doesn't have what it takes, and when she was Secretary of State, she proved she doesn't have what it takes."
>>
File: crice.jpg (792 KB, 2046x2485) Image search: [Google]
crice.jpg
792 KB, 2046x2485
>>67962206
it's a good start
need more
actually desu the left has already completely overused the whole 'racist misogynist sexist hitler etc' attacks on him that it's going to start seeing diminishing returns by the time he's going up against hillary
this might not even be something he has to worry about
>>
>>67962295
Pretty good actually. Don't attack her directly, let other people attack her to give courage to the silent majority. That way Trump becomes not so much the voice of the people, but the one who gave them courage to speak.

The mental image of a kid crying at a Hillary rally and saying ,"Why'd you kill my daddy?" is quite striking too,
>>
>>67959116
This
>>
>>67962546
They'd call her a house nigger anyway. The reason Trump is winning is that their tactics are getting boring
>>
>>67962295

Now imagine that as a commercial being played on every TV in America and on the Internet. Hillary is toast.
>>
>>67958869
You can't stop hillary, she has the army of the dead supporting her in the polls.
>>
>>67958869
Shillary. Simple. Clean. Completely representative of her and her """""""""""supporters""""""""""""""""
>>
Blue pill hil
>>
>>67958869
>debate starts
>you're given 1 minute to say an opening
>Hillary goes first, says the normal liberal bullshit
>Trump's turn
>Takes a deep breath
>lists every single criminal act she's done
>moderators have to force him to stop because he's gone over 1 minute
>>
>>67962331
retard is omitted from photograph
> usa usa usa usa usa
>>
>>67958869
She will accuse him of being an offensive opportunist. He will call her a politically correct weathercock.
>>
>>67959677
Incredible how all these college kids who have done nothing with their lives can't tell how genius Trump is in the way he deals with media and public relations.

The only legitimately stupid person who has run for president recently is Santorum.
>>
Schlonged
>>
He should call her Hillary the Brave.
Billary.
Illary.
>>
>>67962490

huh?

This is his first attack ad against her.
>>
>>67961571
Same
>>
shitlery cliton
>>
>>67958869
>So far, Trump has taken all his Republican opponents down by ruining their public image through clever insults. Jeb was "low energy." Rubio was "little marco". Cruz is "Lyin' Ted." But given that Hillary is a woman, he probably wont get away with something like this because the media will spin it as chauvinism.
>Let's brainstorm. What kind of nicknames would be effective against Hillary?

If Hillary is going to be President, she'll have to earn it against Trump. This shit will be scorched earth.
>>
>>67958869
I have one!

>Here's a list of the times I donated to her and her husband and here's what I got in return. Discuss.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>>67919420
>>
>>67958869
He's just going to call her what everyone else sees. That she's a decrepit liar and nobody wants the Crypt Keeper as a president.
>>
Nothing even needs to be said. Everyone knows how corrupt she is, even bluepill bernouts think she's pure evil.
>>
>>67958869
He won't

Trump and Bill have been friends for a long time. Hell Bill maybe the entire reason he's running
>>
File: HaitiHillary2.jpg (363 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
HaitiHillary2.jpg
363 KB, 940x627
>>
File: hillary liar.jpg (36 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
hillary liar.jpg
36 KB, 500x446
>>67958869
Hypocrite Hillary

>stands for womens rights. except when bill molests them

>everyone needs a government email. except me

>i care about the lives of americans. unless its benghazi

>im against wall street. except their firms are my biggest campaign donors

>demands equality. supports affirmative action

>only cops should have guns. except all cops are racist

>pro-life, because woman's choice. anti-capital punishment, all life is precious
>>
http://blog.dilbert.com/post/141202065606/stamina-trumps-lingistic-kill-shot-for-clinton

>Donald Trump has been saying lots of bad things about Hillary Clinton for months, but the one that will stick is “stamina.” I’ll tell you why.

>The best Trump kill shots have the following qualities.

>1. Fresh word that is not generally used in politics

>2. Relates to the physicality of the subject (so you are always reminded)

>Clinton has already experienced some coughing fits on the campaign trail. And her voice often sounds hoarse, which is to be expected when you give speeches every day. Neither of those things mean much. But add the Internet rumors that Clinton has some lingering brain issues from a concussion, plus her long bathroom break during that one debate, and some rumors that she has trouble with balance, and there you go. That’s enough circumstantial “evidence” to convict her of being unhealthy.

>Well, maybe.

>The so-called evidence in this case is probably a mix of true facts that might not matter too much plus rumors and speculation. If you looked at any one piece of “evidence” on its own, it would mean nothing. But put it all together and you have…confirmation bias.

>Confirmation bias is what makes you see any kind of evidence as supporting your point of view. Once Trump puts in our heads the idea that Clinton might have some stamina (health) issues, that’s all we will see in the evidence, even if it doesn’t exist.

>And that is why “stamina” is such a well-engineered kill shot. Between now and November, the odds of Clinton having another coughing fit, losing her balance, forgetting something, or having some other health issue is nearly 100%. Trump has primed his “stamina” kill shot to get stronger as time goes by. Confirmation bias will keep adding “evidence” to his suggestion even if that evidence is imaginary.
>>
>>67964689
This OP.

Bill, Hillary, and Trump planned this out.

Hillary will withdraw due to her emails to allow Trump to coast into victory.
>>
>>67965245

>Some folks reminded me that Trump has been using the stamina kill shot for months with no real effect. But stamina is a sleeper word. It gets reactivated every time the real world triggers it in your brain. And the real world is certain to deliver.

>What happens the next time you see Hillary Clinton looking tired? Under normal circumstances you might tell yourself that all candidates look tired. And they should, given the workload. But Trump primed you to see any bit of fatigue in Clinton as a health issue. So you will.

>Keep in mind that Trump always goes where he has an advantage against an opponent. Trump’s big advantage (I think) is that he appears to be managing his physical energy better. I’ll bet he spends fewer hours campaigning but uses those hours better because he draws big crowds.

>In my book, I talk about using “energy” as the primary metric for you own life. When you do things that keep your energy high, the rest of your life works out better. You are more fun to be around, better looking, more productive, and more credible. Trump seems to be managing his energy whereas his opponents are trying to maximize voter contact. They probably spend more time prepping for debates than Trump does, trying to memorize important facts that Trump doesn’t care about. If I’m right, Trump will keep his energy high and Clinton will fade over the months from exhaustion. Voters will see it.

>You won’t remember that Clinton worked harder on the campaign trail, or that she did more studying to command the facts. You stopped caring about that stuff a thousand campaign lies ago. But you will remember any health or energy issues that Clinton might experience in the coming months.
>>
>>67965375
>What if Clinton copies Trump and reduces her schedule to keep her energy high? That would look to the public and the pundits as if Clinton doesn’t have the stamina. Trump wins either way. And that’s another tell for a Trump strategy. He creates two ways to win and no way to lose.

>Another advantage of “stamina” as a kill shot is that it reminds you of sex without being a sexual word. It makes you think Trump has this stamina thing (sexual power) and Clinton does not. And when Trump shows up with his model wife, the message is reinforced. Add a shaky and unhealthy Bill Clinton to the mix and the contrast is even bigger. Stamina works in Trump’s favor on every level.
>>
>>67958869
Keep it simple: That Bitch.
>>
>>67958869
>how can someone who can't even satisfy her husband be expected to satisfy America?
>>
>>67960133
>Hillary calls him Hitler.
>Trump raises his hand and goes "SIeg Heil!"
>SJWs dead from heart attacks all over the country
>Trump shoots up in the polls
>>
>>67958869
She doesn't have the strength or stamina to be president
>>
File: h-1b visa trump.png (157 KB, 1646x700) Image search: [Google]
h-1b visa trump.png
157 KB, 1646x700
>>67959521
>Hillary "the H is in Benghazi is silent" Clinton
>>67959241
>Hillary Who Should Be In Prison
>>67961412
>Before every answer in the debates he should say Ambassador Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods, and Glen Doherty.
Include the names of all the girls Bill fucked too.
>>
Rape enabler. He will destroys Bills legacy too.
Sooner or later the man will cut you down, Trump is an agent of karma
>>
I call her Clankton.
>'Cuz she belongs in the clank.
>>
File: image.png (172 KB, 318x450) Image search: [Google]
image.png
172 KB, 318x450
Trump literally said he doesn't care about his business if he becomes president, what a fucking legend tbqh.
Trump will be the messiah of america, if it gets too great i may just have to hop over there kek.
>>
>>67962921
Kek
>>
File: arma.png (59 KB, 525x488) Image search: [Google]
arma.png
59 KB, 525x488
>>67966392
yep
basedkatrina has already talked about hillary and bill's rapefilled past before on tv
they already know and are prepared
it's over for hillary
>>
>>67958869
He made her cry, on stage, on TV, months ago, from states away, by saying that she got "schlonged" by Obama in debates.
And that wasn't targeted. That was just shooting the shot with the crowd about how she's not going to be a threat come the general.
Not the big guns, not even the small guns, it was a capgun fired into the air in the same sentence she was mentioned. And she fucking cried like a six year old.
She'll be fucking destroyed. Even if he doesn't really rip into her, and even if she successfully paints him as a horrible human being, only the whiniest college-age millenials will vote for a crybaby.
>>
>>67959743
fake sniper fire
>>
>>67958869
Pedo defender.
>>
>>67958869
Killary Crimton
>>
I agree with the faker, but Shillary is very effective too. Trump has been consistent and adamant about his opposition to lobbyists. It would make Shillary sound completely corrupt and bought.
>>
DONALD YOU CAN'T USE THAT RHETORIC

I'M NOT GOING TO RESPOND TO DONALD'S THIRD GRADE INSULTS
>>
>>67959743
Bushes and Clintons every other term from now on.
>>
>>67967065
Fake sleep deprivation to explain away the fake sniper fire.
Apparently if she doesn't get her full 8 hours she just starts conjuring actively and presently hostile enemy combatants in her mind where there was only a hugbox.
>>
>>67959304
Why do fucking leafs hate trump so much? It sounds like you want to suck trudeaus dick while he tanks your economy, fucking reatards.
>>
>>67967760
Recently arrived Syrians.
>>
>>67966835
Her only way is crying, that's the only way she can have a glimmer of hope that people are retarded enough to throw her a sympathy vote, that or assasinate Trump, they are the only options for Hillary at this point.
>>
>>67960737
N U C L E A R
>>
File: 1441084560411.png (822 KB, 525x809) Image search: [Google]
1441084560411.png
822 KB, 525x809
>>67963248
>>67966835
>schlonged

Huh huh huh Schlonged.
Yeah heh heh heh Schlonged.
>>
File: 1388549912471.jpg (116 KB, 563x364) Image search: [Google]
1388549912471.jpg
116 KB, 563x364
>>67967823
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.