[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the Jews doing at CERN? Are they trying to create
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: BccjZmP.jpg (640 KB, 2059x1826) Image search: [Google]
BccjZmP.jpg
640 KB, 2059x1826
What are the Jews doing at CERN?

Are they trying to create a scenario where they can't lose? Is the Mandela Effect real? Is Simulation theory real or are they messing with the fabric of our world?
>>
it's just people misremembering things. go back to posting your funny memes.
>>
>>67958022

Oy ley koyim, you are just misremembering things
>>
File: enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg (74 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg
74 KB, 501x585
>>67958022
>>
>tons of people mispronounce titles or see mental pictures of phonic-appropriate words
>therefore scientists are altering the fabric of reality
>>
IT WAS ALWAYS CHIC-FIL-A WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!
>>
also
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interview_with_the_Vampire_%28film%29
>>
>>67958900
>>67957889
no no no!!! i thought u guys were fucking with me! its chic fil a! I know it i go there all the time! why does the google give me a different sign!!! WHAT IS GOING ON!!!
>>
File: 1455800899960.jpg (484 KB, 800x1019) Image search: [Google]
1455800899960.jpg
484 KB, 800x1019
>>67957889
Jewish scientist are studying the fundamental nature of the gypsy particles to shill across the universe.
>>
>>67958900
>>67959077

"What is real, anon?"
>>
I always thought Chic-fil-a was kind of clever. It suggested that it was chicken while at the same time Chic was a real word that intimated class and sophistication. Very clever marketing.

Anyone that remembers Chic don't worry you aren't going crazy. It was Chic for many years before the reality switched. Now it's never been Chic in this reality but your mind is not malfunctioning.
>>
>>67959060

Wtf.

Do you guys have any idea what kind of nefarious shit could and would be done with this power?
>>
/r/mandelaeffect has some pretty funny trolls
>>
>>67959910
There's a reason the world has gone mad in the last twenty years.
>>
>>67957889
CERN is smashing atoms together hard enough to force energy into a higher dimension. All higher dimensions contain (at the least) all possible timelines. The energy sent to another dimension shifted our timelines.

The best I got. Either that or everyone has a shit memory, which is more likely.
>>
>>67960163
They do this by measuring energy input, and comparing it to output. After accounting for all possible ways energy could have escaped, they then determine whether or not they successfully pushed energy into a higher dimension.

Imagine being a 2d cartoon and punching the paper hard enough to give the animator a shiner. It's kinda like that.
>>
>>67957889

They have you searching for something that doesn't exist with equipment that will give you fleeting glimpses at data which will convince you it does. They intentionally led science in the wrong direction in order to conceal the unifying force of nature because you were never meant to discover the truth.
>>
>>67960005

Some are.
Some definitely fucking aren't.

I distinctly remember when I first moved to Florida and I thought CHIC-fil-a was the dumbest fucking name for a business.

Now you go on Google and the business has supposedly always been called Chick-fil-a, I'm not fucking buying it.

Bernstein bears ring a bell?

What year do you remember Mandela dying?
>>
>>
Wtf... It's Chik-fil-a and it has always been Chik-fil-A
>>
>>67959060
Not seeing this
>>
>>67957889
It was always Chic-Fil-A. It's not. And it never was?

Who could be behind such a change?
>>
File: mandela-effect.jpg (66 KB, 714x766) Image search: [Google]
mandela-effect.jpg
66 KB, 714x766
>>67960984

Just a few of them
>>
Berenstain Bears

Not

Berenstein Bears

Mindfuck
>>
I fucking hate when this shit comes up because it is the one and only thing that gets posted here that genuinely creeps me the fuck out.

I don't believe in nuclear warfare.

I don't think Kim is gonna go crazy.

I don't think the white race is dying out.

I don't think the economy is on the verge of collapse.

I don't think the Jews are behind 9/11.

I don't think Disney is a giant pedophilia ring.

I don't think the left is intentionally misleading people.

But I know for a goddamn fact, as faithfully as I know the sky is blue and that grass is green, that it was the fucking Berenstein Bears and not that Berenstain horseshit.
>>
File: 1458324546954.jpg (122 KB, 949x1423) Image search: [Google]
1458324546954.jpg
122 KB, 949x1423
>>67957889
Theyre trying to understand and master meme magic and its causing all kinds of crazy things to happen
>>
>>67961637
It's like gaslighting but on a massive scale.
>>
>>67957889
I can never remember how those fuckers spell that anyway
>>
>>67961219
At least half of that list is bullshit
>>
>>67961958
Dude I just checked them all.

The Jaws one

The Box of Chocolates.

And holy fuck this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKYBDsPBzXo

THIS IS THE ONLY SCENE AND IT HAS NO SOUND.
>>
>>67958022
>>67958882
>gaslighters
>>
>>67962267
At least this one hasn't changed. I've seen this movie a ton of times as a kid, so I would be pretty disturbed if he didn't say "hello Clarice"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXbaWXoapoc

I've seen Silence of the Lambs much less so I can't comment. but it seems strange that such a simple line is misquoted.
>>
>>67962267
The Lindberg baby was found a couple months after it went missing. It's head was smashed in.

Look it up. It's true.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.