[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ Are you uronically trying to ruin their lifes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 658x977) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 658x977
/pol/
Are you uronically trying to ruin their lifes?
>>
File: 1458168459203.jpg (101 KB, 797x513) Image search: [Google]
1458168459203.jpg
101 KB, 797x513
>>67956632
yes.
this is the price you pay for unbridled degeneracy
>>
I just cant stop laughing at the thought of one of these idiots finding out their a major meme.
>>
>>67956632
we haven't done shit to them except make them memes.

this doesn't even compare to what liberal faggots do like get people fired from their jobs.
>>
Their lives were ruined to begin with
>>
>>67956632
Cucks for the cuck god
>>
>>67956758
make it happen collect the lulz
>>
have we doxxed calr yet?
>>
Making fun of some faggots on the internet isn't going to ruin their lives unfortunately (unless they're Ben Garrison).
>>
>ruin their lifes
>implying their current lives are worth living
>>
>>67956632
Yep.

(It's LIVES btw).
>>
>>67956632
Fuck the Don, pay the Doxx
>>
>imblying a balding bisexual vegan neet's life can get any worse
>>
>>67956632
This is a lesson to future SJWs that they're is a price to pay for degenerate behavior
>>
>>67956898
>>Not keeping up with the Memes™
>>
Dat hairline THO. And Yes, Aids Skrillex and Carl the Cuck deserve to loose the rest of their hair 4-EVER
>>
>>67956758
I know a lot of these types of people mainly post on twitter. We just gotta move to the mainstream.
>>
If you're a hypocritical left wing racist, the kind that supports soft bigotry and redistribution of wealth (through unfair job markets) and most importantly that any opinion is devalued due to being a member of any demographic, then yes, people like /pol/ are going to point it out (as Sarkaasian said, you "have to" point it out) and destroy their lives.

Because racism needs to end and just like antiracist Hitler seeking diversity for Israel, we'll start with the pathological regressive left.

At least the extreme right admit they're disgusting racists...
>>
>>67956963
Kek
>>
File: Nailedit.jpg (5 KB, 112x170) Image search: [Google]
Nailedit.jpg
5 KB, 112x170
>>67957833
>>
>>67956632
They did it themselves.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.