[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do neocons LOVE Israel so much when most American Jews are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (139 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
image.png
139 KB, 500x265
Why do neocons LOVE Israel so much when most American Jews are very liberal? I realize Ted Cruz is a half Libertarian, so shouldn't he be for more rights? Jews advocate the taking away of rights!
>>
File: jew persecution of christians.jpg (238 KB, 650x894) Image search: [Google]
jew persecution of christians.jpg
238 KB, 650x894
>>67956060

Because they have to appease retarded "Christian" Zionists and Evangelicals. It's so funny so many Christians in Murica literally worship kikes but the kikes themselves hate them.
>>
>>67956060
Btw, I estimate 90 percent of Jews are liberal. Even the ones who are conservative want to force gay marriage and abortion onto Gentiles.
>>
>>67956060
Because they can't just dump jews in a camp and turn 'em into soap.

If Israel exists, they have someplace to export them.
>>
>>67956234
What a sad story.
>>
File: democrats jews.jpg (226 KB, 758x676) Image search: [Google]
democrats jews.jpg
226 KB, 758x676
>>67956249

80% of jews identify as liberals
86% of jews support gay "marriage"
>>
>>67956060
Getting the evangelical vote involves trying to force events in Revelations to come true, even though they were actually written about a nation that was gone centuries ago and about a villain that was actually intended to be about Nero of Rome.
>>
File: image.png (264 KB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
image.png
264 KB, 500x550
>>67956060
Daily reminder
http://youtu.be/Jwlm_Zwy96w
>>
>>67956060
They are bought by Jews. Goldman and Sachs. Soros. All of those Jews care more about Israel than the US, so they order their dogs to be pro Israel.
>>
>>67956060
Cruze and his kind believe in the second coming of Christ where they, the Christians allied to the Jews fight the final battle with the Antichrist.
>>
>>67956060
Most neocons are jews themselves. The ones that aren't support Israel because they personally benefit from a ME that is dominated by Saudi Arabia, Israel, and the US.
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 688x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 688x720
>>67956256
Yes, but by having their little fake Israel in the Middle East, it's making a Westerners victims of terrorism. They view the West as fueling the IDF, so they are compelled to come to the West and attack. Coinicdentally, the mother of terrorism is Wahhabi idelogy (extremist Sunnism) as taught in Saudi Arabia, yet the House of Saud and Israelis are secret allies. Hence, the West calls the Saudis allies while calling the Iranians "sponsors of terrorism." Yet, there has never been a Shia group that has attacked the West. Millions of Shia Persians live here and have never done anything. The Shia version of Islam is also way more peaceful and tolerant in my opinion. In any event, it's obvious the West cares more about protecting Israeli interests rather than protecting Westerners against terrorism.
>>
>>67956060
>Why do neocons LOVE Israel so much when most American Jews are very liberal?

Not true. Jews have been moving more and more right wing. Thanks to Obama pissing Netanyahu off plenty.

Now they don't like Trump either with him saying U.S. shouldn't fight Israel's wars, and taking a neutral stance on Palestine issue.
>>
>>67956493
I don't feel safe with the fact that his daughter is married to a Jew... But I do feel Cruz is way more pro-Israel than him. They will all ultimately be puppets for Israel. However, him being a New Yorker, I'm sure he understands what scam artists Jews are and won't be easily fooled.
>>
>>67956060
You need to make Israel really nice and really safe. Undeniably safe. Beyond any reasonable doubt that its safe and nice and a lovely place to live in general.
Then you start making jew's lives a bit more annoying. Nothing crazy, no camps or persecution. Just minor annoyances, like the muslims immigrants do in Paris. Maybe a little more.
Eventually most jews will go: "I don't know why I keep living here, I should move to Israel, its nicer".

And once they all move there we nuke the fuck out of them.
>>
>>67956920
Their social values will always remain very very liberal. They also fuel Black Supremacy. Every Jewish woman I have known also fucks black guys then at like 40, they settle down with a fat old Jew.
>>
Israeli jews appeal to christian fanatics, then use leftist jews to appeal to marxist fanatics

They play both sides

>Israel

"KILL ALL DA FUCKIN GOYIM AND PISS ON THEIR GRAVES!! STAB ALL DA WHORES, FAGS, FEMINISTS, AND DEPRAVED SCUM!! YOU CHRISTKEKS BETTA KILL PALIS SO JESUS CAN COME BACK!!"

>American Jew

"CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE YOU EVIL WHITE MALE DEMONS!! NOW GET IN THE KEKSHED AND WATCH YOUR WIFE WHO ALREADY HAD 20+ MEN BEFORE YOU BREED WITH 5 MORE FOREIGN MEN!! J-Jews aren't white btw, no degeneracy for us..."
>>
>>67957083
They have to be stopped for the peace of the world. First, the USA and all Western nations must disavow the law of return and force Jews to choose between whatever Western nationality they may hold and Israel. Second, there must be rules in place that 50 percent of the media and academia must be Gentile. That will be a good start.
>>
>>67957252
They do play both sides. What manipulators.
>>
File: 1373005315895.jpg (106 KB, 724x844) Image search: [Google]
1373005315895.jpg
106 KB, 724x844
>>67956234
>>
Jews are HUGE donators to politicians
>>
Ted Cruz works for the Jews. He is their employee. His wife is an executive at Goldman Sachs. Goldman Sachs and Citigroup financed his Senate campaign. Hedgefund guys fund his presidential campaign. It's really not up to him. The Jews put food in his daughters' bellies. He is beholden to them.
>>
>>67956493
Btw this article about his daughter is scary. I mean she is an adult and he can't control her, but he claims to be Christian and he raised a daughter to marry a Jew? If she was any kind of a decent girl, she would have brought him to Jesus. Keep in mind, Trump worships his daughter Ivanka way more than any of his sons or his other daughter. This leads me to question how will she influence his foreign policy? She seems to be getting into Jewish extremism. http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/ivanka-trump-opens-converting-orthodox-judaism/story?id=29244637
>>
>>67957825
I know. This is another reason why Trump is like the only option left. Cruz's wife being employed with GS is creepy.
>>
>>67957252
Once I was also watching a Jewish channel and this creepy rabbi guy was basically encouraging Christians to kill Muslims in the name of Israel.
>>
>>67956060
>Why do neocons LOVE Israel
because they are Jewish dual-citizens
http://hugequestions.com/Eric/TFC/FromOthers/list-of-neocons-for-Iraq-war.htm
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.