[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BYE BYE YOU MURDERING CUNT PRO-POVERTY TORYFAGS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1440745894.jpg (37 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
1440745894.jpg
37 KB, 620x413
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BYE BYE YOU MURDERING CUNT

PRO-POVERTY TORYFAGS BTFO, YOUR VICTORIAN OVERLORD IS GONE
>>
>>67955987
why do all British politicians look like babies?
>>
>>67956071
Low meat diets. And lack of sunlight
All britts look like that.
>>
>>67955987
Literally who?
>>
>>67956071
Japanese ancestry
>>
>>67956436
Ian Duncan Smith. Grade A cunt.
>>
>>67956436
Iain Duncan Smith
>>
Is IDS leaving because there are too many cuts or not enough?
>>
>>67956071

anglo """""""""""""""""""""""""genetics""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>67956570
Too many. So OP is talking bullshit
>>
>>67956570
Because of the disability welfare cuts.

The fucking hypocrite. The same man is responsible for the DWP carrying out "fit for work" tests on disability benefit claimants.
>>
File: jezzacorb_3377444b.jpg (20 KB, 620x398) Image search: [Google]
jezzacorb_3377444b.jpg
20 KB, 620x398
It's good to be a supporter of a party with a leader that clearly fucking hates those Tory cunts. Never got that vibe with Miliband.

Hopefully when based Jeremy takes the reigns in 2020 he can put IDS and Osborne on trial for their human rights abuses.
>>
>>67957150
as well as flood this country with shit skins?
>>
>>67957255
>A few poor foreign people are a bigger threat to this country and it's people than a Conservative government

Get your priorities right.
>>
>>67955987
He resigned because he thought the disability benefit cuts were too severe though.
>>
>>67957478
in fact they are yes. if you're importing thousands and thousands (i'm pretty sure jezza actually wanted MILLIONS like germany) of uneducated morons then where are you going to be in 10/20/30 years with your population? i'm not a conservative voter but i do believe labour would fuck this country up without even trying
>>
>>67957651
Whereas the Tories are doing whatever it takes for every person of every background in this country to get a good education? Oh...

Name me one good thing that has ever come from a Conservative government. I'll give you one from Labour off the top of my head: the NHS.
>>
>>67957924
i told you i dont support the conservatives so why are you making it out as if i am?

stick to the issue, if you let thousands (millions even) of uneducated people who (as a vast majority, not exclusively) refuse to integrate into your population then where will we be in the future?

enjoy paying for everything they get for free because "muh white man keeping us down!!!"
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.