[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iceland the most civilized Germanic country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 10
File: 684778_2304_preview.jpg (575 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
684778_2304_preview.jpg
575 KB, 1024x683
>First Germanic group to put their ancient myths into writing
>Great nautical tradition. Conquered the brutal North Atlantic in small wooden boats
>Oldest unbroken democracy in the world
>Gorgeous cities untouched by the architectural scourge of modernism
>Arrested the bankers instead of bailing them out
>Extensive privacy and data security laws
>>
You forget:

>Sweden-tier cucks

And not cucks in the sense that they're being flooded by Muhammedan hordes. What I'm referring to is the cuck mentality.
>>
Iceland is beautiful and purest. Only mixing there is some Mestizos from Greenland.
>>
>>67953582
Is that true? I know nothing of their politics. I actually thought their Pirate Party was leading a year ago. They don't seem so bad.

>>67953639
Greenland should be part of Nunavut tbqh senpai.
>>
Not really. Reykjavik, their only modern city is full of hippies. Their youth, including young adults, dont seem to want to do anything with their lives and tend to goof off. Your average female, who's not out in bumfuck nowhere, looks like some indie hipster with a straight bangs cut, a nose ring, and rainbow socks, and imitates what your average hipster from Berkeley is like. If not that, they'd rather skip class to smoke weed and snowboard.

Think of it like this. Northern coastal Norwegians and Californians merged into one.
>>
>>67953774
I feel like this pattern repeats itself in basically every trouble-free society. People in these utopian places don't understand how great things are, so they get bored. Boredom breeds a general ignorance of history and politics, which opens the door to social decline.
>>
>>67953774
straight bangs is beautiful

but yeah you're right, iceland is only saved by its remoteness. the people are quickly descending into retardation. in 30 more years they'll look like germany.
>>
>>67954176
>straight bangs is beautiful

Yet ruined with teal or pastel dyes and when the girl has a nose ring like a bull.
>>
>>67953758
As in most Nordic countries their politics are characterized by a strong leftist bias.

And then you've got the rampant degeneracy going on in Reykjavik and the cities nearby, which practically is all of Iceland.

The shit I saw there put our own Swedish degenerates to shame.

>Gorgeous cities

Nah, most of it looks like a post-Soviet shithole. A lot of grey concrete which they've tried to "spice up" by allowing youngsters to paint graffiti on them.

If you favour European classicism in an architectural sense, Iceland isn't for you.
>>
>>67953758
Their feminist policies and education put Sweden to shame.
>>
>>67954128
wrong. japan, south korea, taiwan, have all fundamentally resisted degeneracy. degeneracy is in white genetics and we need to combat it.

>>67954477
granted. I hate how hipsters started copying nerds because nerdy girls were the only ones who didn't have aids.

for fucks sake. I don't want to have to dress my woman like an amish to stop her from looking like a slut.
>>
>>67953435
>school girls singing about anal sex in front of kids.webm
>>
>>67954672
>The shit I saw there put our own Swedish degenerates to shame.
give us stories :^)
>>
>>67953435

>great natical tradition

no shit, you think?
they live on an island

my ex best friend was born in iceland
they are pretty liberal
he is into the whole street art graffiti bullshit but he listens to metal and shit
but many of them are really gay too, and he is a real pissy bitch

but he was raised by a hot slutty single mom, who is a total fucking hipster
so go figure

on a scale of 1 to 10
he is about 6 or 7 cucks
>>
>>67954176
>but yeah you're right, iceland is only saved by its remoteness. the people are quickly descending into retardation. in 30 more years they'll look like germany.
I wouldn't be so sure. First of all the immigrants do not like the cold and there is no way they would want to live on Iceland, most of them don't even want to live further north then Stockholm. Maybe if the EU relocates immigrants to them but those immigrants would probably GTFO asap because of the cold.

And in 5-10 years its going to be really obvious for every one that multiculturalism is bad. Sweden and Germany is really setting an example here and every one that is paying attention is going to see that and change course.
>>
I love Bjork
>>
File: typical japanese family movie.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
typical japanese family movie.webm
3 MB, 720x480
>>67954862
>japan, south korea, taiwan, have all fundamentally resisted degeneracy
>japan
>fundamentally resisted degeneracy
>mfw
>>
>>67953435
>A
>FUCKING
>VOLCANO
>>
>>67955241
God damn thats gross
>>
>>67954862
it wouldn't say its genetic that Asians are less degenerate, their culture just doesn't value individualism as much as western culture. It doesn't give them the chance to be degenerate.
>>
>>67953435
Iceland is the Japan of Europe
>>
>>67955054
>. First of all the immigrants do not like the cold and there is no way they would want to live on Iceland, most of them don't even want to live further north then Stockholm.

Kiruna is full of commies that harbor Muslims, you dummy.
>>
File: 1452140745494.jpg (2 MB, 2122x1568) Image search: [Google]
1452140745494.jpg
2 MB, 2122x1568
>>67954862
>japan
>fundamentally resisted degeneracy
>>
>>67955349
thats obviously fake
>>
>>67954672
>>67953582
wew

I always had a feeling Iceland was actually culturally cucked

didn't like 10% of their population agree to accept refugees into their homes? christ
>>
>>67955533
Oh, you sweet summer child
>>
>>67955447
And 95%+ of them hate it and they will fuck of down south to their separate ethnic enclaves once they get their citizenship and aren't ''forced'' to accept the housing that the migration agency gives them.
>>
>>67955041

picture a pure icelandic male, like thor, but into degenerate street art

then developing a severe alcohol problem, totally ruining is perfect 10/10 body and face, and probably end up dying on the streets of los angeles

and is too much of a pissy bitch to put petty disagreements among friends under the carpet so i cant even help the fucker if i wanted too

i used to date this half black chick and when he snathed her up like a fucking liberal jew hawk, after i was done with her, he totally ruined his life around her, like a bad mix

sad shit really
but maybe i can write the icelandic government and tell the about the situation. so it doesnt look so bad seeing a real and pure icelandic person dying on the streets of LA
this has never happaned before and it probably looks bad
maybe they will help
>>
File: japs gona jap.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
japs gona jap.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>67955533
is it?
>>
>>67955016
>Anal sex in a toilet cubicle
The club was called Austur.

>A lot of drugs
I was offered speed on three different occasions, all within the 101 district. Weed was available on tap.

>Slutwalk
Not only is the concept in itself bad, but the turn-up, holy shit.

>Drunken stupor
Ă€ la Angleterre. Men passed out in the main street, women flashing their tits, screaming and Snapchating as I was standing beside looking at the spectacle.

>And the usual signs of degeneracy
Women flaunting tasteless tattoos, bull rings and fucked up hair cuts (not to mention that hobo style they all were sporting), Venus symbols spray painted on buildings, an insane frequency of LBQT colours, nu-males, interracial couples (believe it or not).
>>
>>67953435
I stayed in Keflavik for a weekend and enjoyed, the Dominos I ordered there tasted delicious and we met a lot of Poles there, who came across as nice.

Also I think there's a curse with Germanic nations to cuck themselves (Germany and Sweden namely), Iceland is the only real one who doesn't seem to be doing that, so kudos to them.
>>
>>67955984
The first nations that cucked themselves are Rome and France.
>>
Anyway.

The whole "Iceland is the last bastion of whiteness against degeneracy" meme needs to fucking stop. Iceland IS degeneracy.
>>
>>67956145
The first nations that cucked themselves are not even remembered.
>>
Iceland will end up being the last hope for the white race

cap this
>>
>>67955925
in conclusion it was easy as fuck for you to score?
>>
Y'all watch 101 Reykjavik if you have any questions about Iceland
Or just want to watch a good movie in a language only 300k people speak
>>
>>67956318
Sure I could've. But it all just left a bad taste in my mouth. I ended up going home with a Polish girl who actually displayed some decency and femininity.

I'm sure she's ruined by now though.
>>
>>67954911

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE

Here you go senpai
>>
>>67953582
Sounds great. It was always a fantasy to fuck a girl while her bf/husband is watching
>>
>>67954862
>. degeneracy is in white genetics and we need to combat it.
you mean in germanics genetics, germanics were very known to be promiscuos

>japan, south korea, taiwan, have all fundamentally resisted degeneracy.
its all in the govt, they dont have a left govt
>>
>>67955669
>>67953758
They were a monolithic society, there is on average 1 murder case per year in the whole country. The police used their weapons only once in the whole history of Iceland.

They obviously had it too good and last year their government jumped on the rapefugees welcome train.

Press F to pay respects.
>>
File: 1446240941178.webm (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1446240941178.webm
2 MB, 320x240
>>67955241
>>
How to make a successful country:

>fill it with white people
>make it so sandpeople and dindus can't come
>don't utterly destroy it with war

Literally all there is to it.
>>
didn't they set up a new nationalist party a month ago?
>>
>>67956145
>that cucked themselves are Rome
No
with what?
>>
>>67956223

Furthermore, the cucks in your neck of the woods will not be remembered either. ^_^

Maybe they should be reminded of that once in a while, eh?
>>
>>67956774
yuck
>>
>>67953435
>Iceland
Shit meme island that doesn't even have a military. Their economy is based around geysers and selling Bjork CDs.
>>
>>67956720
>Send all refugees to iceland
>Volcano destroys iceland
>Migrant problem solved.
>>
>>67956929
found the Article
Their new nationalist party is the Iceland National Front (INF)
http://icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2016/03/02/iceland_s_new_nationalist_political_party/
>>
>>67953435
>>Arrested the bankers instead of bailing them out noiiice
>>
>>67953435
Is that the place where they fuck their cousins? Or the one with app not to fuck their cousins?

Weird ass fucks either way.
>>
File: 1453293633771.jpg (114 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1453293633771.jpg
114 KB, 720x960
>>67955241
>>
>>67957295
and?
they arent going to win

there is this muslim girl i found she is living in iceland
most of her tweets was about her complaining about the natives(icelanders) and saying that all the people in her yoga class were white and she was mad about it, really a crazy fucking bitch, i tried to open her eyes but this people are fucking stupid and brainwashed so you cant do much
>>
>>67956502
that's not the one. there is one in which school girls sing it live in front of children
>>
File: trudope.jpg (13 KB, 162x162) Image search: [Google]
trudope.jpg
13 KB, 162x162
>>67957171
too bad our cuck country begs for more refugees
>>
>>67955525
>My love towards ass was only to that degree?
>>
>>67957295
Iceland was 100% white country, safest and friendliest in the world, politics were discussed in the open meetings with the government etc etc

>We have to help these poor refugees, they say they are people like us fleeing from war!
>Refugees arrive
>2 weeks later crime rises by 1600%
>People start locking their cars and homes
>A nationalist party rises
>Soros starts ANTIFA groups in response
>Clashes in the streets
>Stock markets start collapsing

All in 3 months
Was it too hard to keep the things the way there were, you retarded icenigers?
>>
>>67955925
This is spot on.

And the hobo style is a mix of punk rock in there.
>>
>>67957883
Give it time, Pierre. We will fix this shit eventually. Normies need the red pill.
>>
>>67957989
huh?
maybe they were following orders?
like the govt is a puppet
>>
>>67958261
liberals don't need order. they just follow their traitorous craziness in their heads
>>
>>67958347
>liberals don't need order
hahahaha
are you so naive?

they are just following orders just like merkels is following orders
its all the plan for NWO
>>
I fucking hate modern architecture. Burn it all down with everyone who likes it inside.
>>
>>67953435
>Gorgeous cities untouched by the architectural scourge of modernism
Have you seen the fucking cathedral in Reykjavik!?
>>
>>67958092
Let's not forget that they're heavily Americanized.

Fucking every bar, establishment and whatnot was a reference to American pop culture. And shit, Domino's at every corner.

And then you've got the liberal arts college dykes hanging down at Kex hostel.
>>
>>67958556
Agreed.
>>
>>67958896
>And then you've got the liberal arts college dykes hanging down at Kex hostel.

That reminds me. The people who bunk up at the hostels and boarding houses. Awful junkies. They all do methamphetamine.

And I thought Copenhagen was full of stoner college kids, but Iceland is full-on punk junkie.
>>
>island of 300,000 people
>#islamwelcome
I'm surprised Iceland has stayed recognizable this long. Not much longer, though.
>>
>>67953435
They are the purest representatives of the nordic race. Really the only ones left. I sure hope they protect their country.
>>
>>67960041
>They are the purest representatives of the nordic race.

They've got a lot of Irish in them.
>>
>>67958556
Correct.
>>
>>67954672

Can confirm. A danish writer went there and said the same thing after coming back.
>>
>>67960673
You've got a link?
>>
File: StefSolviEdit[1].jpg (166 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
StefSolviEdit[1].jpg
166 KB, 1000x667
>>67953435
man you're not pure white, you're mixed with skimos, only look at your skulls.
>>
>>67960755

http://www.rights.no/2015/12/kultur-er-blevet-tabu-i-europa/
>>
>>67961002
Tack, Preben.
>>
>>67953435
I'll weigh in here. We may seem hopelessly cucked now, but inside we're still xenophobic. We'll change our minds in an instan if push came to shove, we just haven't been introduced to mass immigration yet.
>>
>>67961050

Enjoy Petter. I like that guy. Heres some more of him for your viewing pleasure vs one of your own omni-cucks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX7Tyt822VM
>>
>>67961390
I remember this guy. He hosted a radio show called "Danmarks röst", great stuff.

Arnstad on the other hand belongs in a mental facility.
>>
>>67957309
Agreed. I think we should spread the "Save the Planet, Kill a Banker" meme.
>>
File: justcuckmyshitupfam.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
justcuckmyshitupfam.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
Think they will ever actually start importing sand niggers en masse like we did?

Seeing the last bastion of Nord genes die off would probably make me legit depressed.
>>
>>67962218
They've pretty much already done that, considering all the Slavs and Balts they've got there. It's not too far from being a Polish colony by now.

And the odd mulatto child every now and then.
>>
File: 1457468621096.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1457468621096.png
293 KB, 633x758
>>67962477

....What the hell are slavs doing in Iceland? Iceland has no gibsmedat.
>>
>>67962748
Carpenting and shit?
>>
>>67960981
How can they be mixed with people who never lived there?
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.