[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit guys, this is really happening. I just can't believe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: MAGA.jpg (74 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.jpg
74 KB, 1180x842
Holy shit guys, this is really happening. I just can't believe it. This is the greatest thing in politics to happen ever. This man will be president I truly believe it. He has ripped apart entirely the Republican establishment. Hillary really doesn't stand a chance. I bet she's scared right now.

Thank you /pol/. I never thought I'd see the day when meme magic won the presidency.
>>
his motorcade just to a rally looks almost like a presidential motorcade
>>
>>67954654
What do you think is his Secret Service name?
>>
>>67955201
The Golden Don
>>
>>67955201
Emperor
>>
Naw. C and K are both at a point that they won't get enough districts to win, but they can grief Trump enough to probably prevent Trump from getting it either. If it goes to convention, Trump won't be the one they pick.
>>
File: fuqdaecomony.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fuqdaecomony.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>67953412

You guys sound like 2008 all over again.
>>
File: DeathStarofDavid.jpg (17 KB, 448x328) Image search: [Google]
DeathStarofDavid.jpg
17 KB, 448x328
>>67953412
WOW super cool desu sempai

TRUMPBERG IS A FUCKING SHILL FOR ISRAEL.

HE IS GOING TO GIVE AMERICA AT AIPAC CONVENTION.

WAKE UP /pol/

Only Bernie stands against Israel.

JIDF SHILLS GTFO!
>>
>>67956203
>we agree with him on one point so it's time to embrace full-retard communism and dump drumpf

I want plebbit to leave.
>>
>>67953412
It's amazing brother, it's actually happening
>>
>>
>>67955775
Trump only needs to get like 58% of the remaining delegates. I know that seems like a lot, but when you consider how few like Cruz and how voting for Kasich is a lost cause, this should be a pretty easy sweep for Trump.

I get that Kasich is staying in out of hopes for a brokered convention, but your average voter doesn't give a shit about a brokered convention. All they see is that he can't win, so that leaves it to Cruz and Trump.

Trump is pretty well lined up to win big, delegate rich states at this point. Pennsylvania, New York, California, Arizona, etc. are all probably going to swing his way. He just can't let up now.

Either way, he's already dealt a pretty heavy blow to the Republican establishment. I just hope he can get the nomination and further purge the Republican party. This election is truly the cleansing fire that the party needed. I fucking love it.
>>
>>67955201
>Don of the Golden Age
>>
live right now in utah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q70PGyf4Vfc
>>
>>67955201
Teflon
>>
>>67958361
They probably should just let a split happen. Let the tea baggers go back to being a fringe 3rd party that can't win anyplace sane.
>>
>>67958361
That raises a great point...

everyone is talking like everyone votes tomorrow, but that 58% is gonna go up if he keeps winning at the rate he is
>>
>>67955201
The Chosen One
>>
>>67955201

It's literally on Wikipedia right now.

'Mogul'
>>
File: jawcancer.jpg (19 KB, 450x282) Image search: [Google]
jawcancer.jpg
19 KB, 450x282
>>67956941
nice try kike

anything for your shabbos goy , eh?
>>
>>67955201
"Humble"

He said it during a debate.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.