[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women and blacks so against Trump? I can understand latinos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: current year.jpg (67 KB, 1275x721) Image search: [Google]
current year.jpg
67 KB, 1275x721
Why are women and blacks so against Trump? I can understand latinos being salty they won't be allowed to smuggle in more of their extended family. And muslims salty nobody trusts them after 9/11

But I figured blacks would be happy mexicans wouldn't steal their jobs anymore. And supposedly women hate Trump, but he's the only Republican candidate who doesn't give a fuck about abortions or Jesus, so I figured they'd respect that

So what gives? And how does Trump peel off a sizable amount of women and blacks to propel him past Hillary? He can't win the general off of blue collar white men alone. Although if he somehow did the lib tears would sustain me for decades to come
>>
Cos the meejah says Trump bad.
Women bow to social pressure more easily.
Blacks I dunno maybe there just thick.
>>
>>67953511
is it really that simple?
>>
>>67952298 they're the key demographic for libs so they are subject to the most propaganda
>>
>>67952298
Trump has gotten the majority of the female vote and black vote so far in the Republican primary.
>>
>tfw half black woman is the most open trump supporter I know
>realizes that his plans would benefit low income people more than voting dem
>said Obama made all blacks look bad
>tries to red pill bernouts on trump
>still gets called a racist "against Muslims"
>>
>>67952298
Because women and blacks believe anything they see on television.
>>
File: Benny.jpg (68 KB, 635x436) Image search: [Google]
Benny.jpg
68 KB, 635x436
>>67952298
You're not understanding how the system works.
Women and Blacks are less likely to work than White Men
Which means they are around for Day Time TV (Hence why it's all shit like the View)
Daytime TV tells them what to think
And like good robots they listen.
Daytime TV preaches against Trump
They hate Trump

It's a 1:1 relationship
>>
Women and niggers literally want white people to die. They're so afraid we're going to wake up to the massively disproportionate amount of rapes and murders, they want ship in a bunch of mexicans to make sure we lose all power, and civilization collapses, just so they can have their endless stream of brown dicks and welfare for the next few years
>>
>>67953511
Literally all about gibsmedat.
>talking to nigger
>says he would vote for Bernie for the sole reason of him saying he'd make weed legal
>said blacks will always vote dem anyway literally because DUDE WEED LMAO, gibsmedats, and Republicans be rayciss
>mfw trying to redpill a chimpcongo black on trump while unarmed just days after the rally was cancelled from nig violence
>>
File: 3425435.png (378 KB, 1646x1987) Image search: [Google]
3425435.png
378 KB, 1646x1987
>>67952298

Why? B/c the MSM brainwashed them. See

>>67941398

>>67941398

It's all there
>>
>>67952298
Trump does well with women and he does better with blacks than any other GOP candidate in a very long time.
>>
>>67952298
My uncle is as legal as it can get, and he constantly shills against Trump. I don't know why, maybe he has beaner employees.
>>
>>67953511
I think with blacks it's because a) he isnt a white woman, and b) what bernie did fa dem lately?
>>
>>67955358
Women get scared when a man speaks in a harsh voice and scorn you if you want to get rid of foreign invaders.

It's not their fault, they're just intrinsically cowardly traitors.
>>
they are so used to pushing around beta males and taking advantage of their orbiters money that when faced with an actual man of power, they feel threatened because they arent used to seeing what a real man should be like
>>
>>67952298
Because American politics is actually just a power struggle between non-whites, unmarried women, and atheists on one side and white Christian families on the other, with Jews and elite globalists playing both and profiting off the spectacle.
>>
File: 238343.png (44 KB, 1000x743) Image search: [Google]
238343.png
44 KB, 1000x743
>>67952298
SJW educate womyn on controlling their males. And you cant control trump supporters, you have to make deals with them, to have passion.
That is considered bad by SJW`s.

And as long as feminzais are a great part of females, you have more and more females indoctrinated in schools. Indoctrinated into divorce, single parenting, male-hating and other degenerate practices.

Today they reached the line, where jew-media can find a crowd of retarded females anywhere and despite them being minority in USA yet, they are exclusively represented on tv.

Niggers are just a cheap crowd. You pay nigger gang`s boss a couple of dollars (or just drop some charges) and he brings the whole block to scream about muh opresshun and other polack-tier shit.
>>
>>67952298
Blacks only hate Trump so they can act like victims. They saw Mexicans playing the race card and had to get in on the action.
>>
It's kind of a problem. They may not like Hillary, but they're learning to hate trump with a passion. If trump can't turn this around then there's going to be an insane turnout by these drones against him.
>>
>>67956921
i thought trump was pro weed
>>
Because blacks beaners gooks mudslimes single women and kikes vote for their interest. Only White people are suicidal cucks (see massive support for Bernie by White people)
>>
Only responsible blacks and women vote republican

Democrats infantilize them by removing social responsibility from them
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.